PDA

View Full Version : Are Cabanas Dangerous?

nynlyvs29
09-10-2004, 10:06 PM
In the other posts about cabanas, the guy made them sound like they're dangerous. Are there any in POP/Sosua and SD that have a reputation for being safe? Or at least safe for someone that can handle himself and a baseball bat very well? I'll be taking portable alarms, window locks, etc with me. I was planning on using them wherever I stay. But, I don't want to be in a place that is known for violent robberies and such.

jd_mine
09-11-2004, 04:36 AM
I've never experienced cabanas as being dangerous, just loads of fun!
As alarms and baseball bats go???? You're nuts. You don't need that shit in DR, just money......

nynlyvs29
09-11-2004, 06:13 AM
Nuts? Have you ever been robbed, shot, or stabbed? Well, I have. And should the day come when you have been as well, I guarantee you'll have a completely different outlook on personal security.

jd_mine
09-11-2004, 06:39 AM
I'm just saying you don't need it in DR.
It's just not very dangerous there.

Jimmydr
09-11-2004, 09:18 AM
they are very safe and many have large staffs on hand so there are tons of people around all the time.

Babyboy31
09-11-2004, 09:48 AM
Yeah...they are fairly safe in the DR. I dropped one of my buddys off in a club and when he tried to pop into the same cabana facility I was in.....the guy at the gate wouldn't let him in. My buddy said that he would of made a racket but the staff at the gate had a gun. He had to wait until the morning before he could have someone knock on my door.

Don Tomas
09-11-2004, 10:51 AM
In the other posts about cabanas, the guy made them sound like they're dangerous. Are there any in POP/Sosua and SD that have a reputation for being safe? Or at least safe for someone that can handle himself and a baseball bat very well? I'll be taking portable alarms, window locks, etc with me. I was planning on using them wherever I stay. But, I don't want to be in a place that is known for violent robberies and such.

Can you let us/me know which post that was? I don't recall any post like that I read many boards.

PS. I haven't seen a Cabana with windows yet, they are made to respect privacy because it's mostly married, middle-aged, Dominican businessmen fucking their secretaries there.

gdogg
09-11-2004, 10:58 AM
This Chicago monger who was there when I was there used them everyday. He was staying at an exclusive (non-chica friendly) place on the beach. He didn't have a problem.

jd_mine
09-11-2004, 11:22 AM
Why around there any in Sosua??
Don't like having to take a cab all the way to POP, but I do like to enjoy the luxury of a 5 star cabana once in a while. Plus, when you have a novia they are handy, although that would not work in Sosua.

Jimmydr
09-11-2004, 11:23 AM
Why around there any in Sosua??
Don't like having to take a cab all the way to POP, but I do like to enjoy the luxury of a 5 star cabana once in a while. Plus, when you have a novia they are handy, although that would not work in Sosua.

There are 2 near Sosua on the way to POP. 1 is a real dump but 100 pesos for 3 hours.

jd_mine
09-11-2004, 11:26 AM
Nah, I'm only interested in the real luxurious ones with the huge beds and jacuzzis. Like the Cabanas New York I went to. But those are kinda far from Sosua. I stay at the Palace or Europa when I'm in Sosua, so I have no problems with guest policies and that kinda stuff. I just like the experience.

nynlyvs29
09-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Don, on the main page "Cabanas, they're everywhere" Dr Alias wrote "from my experience, know where your peeps are, etc". The way he worded it made it sound like they're not exactly the safest places to stay.

Don Tomas
09-12-2004, 12:55 AM
Don, on the main page "Cabanas, they're everywhere" Dr Alias wrote "from my experience, know where your peeps are, etc". The way he worded it made it sound like they're not exactly the safest places to stay.

That was a transfer message from Yahoo.

WITH MY EXPERIENCE WITH MY BOYS THIS PAST WEEK, ALWAYS KNOW WHERE YOUR PEEPS ARE AT.

I do believe he is referring to the fact that all of the rooms look alike (imagine typical US suburbia townhomes) and there are no windows or doors to find your boys when done, so make note of the house number. You enter through the garage normally, so basically someone has to break into the garage and then through a door.

He does mention the cabbie scamming him, probably the cabbie told him he would pay for the room at the lobby when infact it is paid through a dumb waiter.

MisterPink
09-12-2004, 11:00 AM
CENSORED

Jimmydr
09-12-2004, 11:03 AM
They serve light snacks and Presidente through the Dumb Waiter as well.
It's actually pretty funny.

Funny? Some places have 5-6 page menus as well.

MisterPink
09-12-2004, 11:08 AM
CENSORED

Jimmydr
09-12-2004, 11:09 AM
Jimmy what do you order in the Cabana?
I usually order the Cheesecake!

Last time it was Vak, myself and Diana in the Jaccuzzi, no time for food. 8)

MisterPink
09-12-2004, 11:11 AM
CENSORED

Jimmydr
09-12-2004, 11:12 AM
A tag team with Vak?
Did Diane participate or just watch!
That's a bad visual.

She had a JDR/Vak sandwich. :D

WSJ3
09-12-2004, 01:28 PM
A tag team with Vak?
Did Diane participate or just watch!
That's a bad visual.

She had a JDR/Vak sandwich. :D

To much information.

That is a mental image that I have to wash my brain out with soap to get rid of.

I mean I like you and Mike, but not that much.

vak
09-14-2004, 09:00 AM
Jimmy exploded into Diana's mouth and she spit it in the jaccuzzi. Jimmy left. I continued fucking Diana from the rear until I saw a milky substance float dangerously close to my leg until such time I bolted out of the jacuzzi. A very close call indeed!!!! :twisted:

MisterPink
09-14-2004, 09:58 AM
CENSORED

Don Tomas
09-14-2004, 10:13 AM
Ok guys I am no longer reading this thread! :roll: The visuals are getting to me.

Jimmydr
09-14-2004, 10:16 AM
Vak:

At least she did not kiss you!

But he did! :oops:

vak
09-14-2004, 11:05 AM
Oh, that blushing icon is hysterical!!! :lol:

vak
09-14-2004, 11:06 AM
Gentleman, you are deluding yourselves. Everybody loves BBBJ and GFE french kissing. Guess where the tongue you are sucking has been!!!!!

Don Tomas
09-14-2004, 11:13 AM
Gentleman, you are deluding yourselves. Everybody loves BBBJ and GFE french kissing. Guess where the tongue you are sucking has been!!!!!

Why do you think I bring toothbrushes for the chicas!

vak
09-14-2004, 11:16 AM
Just for the record, I don't believe I kissed Diana after Jimmy's explosion.

BrooklynBeas
09-14-2004, 02:36 PM
Just for the record, I don't believe I kissed Diana after Jimmy's explosion.

I dont believe doesnt sound to confident... Ok Vak blew Jimmy... now im gonna throw up my lunch!.... Wow a 3 some with Jimmy involved... something I dont think i would wanna be in the room for not even taking pictures...

vak
09-14-2004, 03:58 PM
No question, a 3-some with 2 girls is preferrable! Not sure why we only had one girl that time??????????

BrooklynBeas
09-15-2004, 07:32 AM
No question, a 3-some with 2 girls is preferrable! Not sure why we only had one girl that time??????????

i have a funny feeling jimmy wishes that the chica wasnt even in the picture and it was just you too... sometimes i see the way he gives me that eye.... haha

Jimmydr
09-15-2004, 07:50 AM

i have a funny feeling jimmy wishes that the chica wasnt even in the picture and it was just you too... sometimes i see the way he gives me that eye.... haha

This gotta stop because some jackass on another board didn't understand the concept of a joke and harrassed me 2 years ago. :(

BrooklynBeas
09-15-2004, 07:54 AM
OK baby its over... smootches heh