PDA

View Full Version : Sosua, damn......

Rubicon
04-05-2008, 02:35 AM
This isn't really a trip report, but I have to head home tomorrow, so I thought I'd stop into Sosua tonight. I was a bit impressed by the talent I saw and thought I'd comment on it, amongst a few other things.

I normally don't hang in Sosua much anymore, but there certainly seemed to be a turnover since the last time I've been there. Alot of new faces, and asses. For you fellas who are on your way, good luck. For those of you who are thinking about going, hurry up.

A few additional observations.........

Please, you guys who tend to wear the Hawaiin shirts, save the shirts for Hawaii.

Those of you who wear the wife beaters...... well, I really don't know what to say.

For those of you who like to wear the t-shirts with the sleeves cut off, trust me, you really don't look any stronger. Put on a regular shirt. Trust me, the dames don't think you're any stronger either.

For those of you who get pissed at me because "your" bitch came over to speak with me while she was with you, it really isn't my fault. Really, I was actually looking past her at the finer chica sitting behind her.

For those of you who are 5'2" and want to start a fight with the guy who is 6'4", might want to think about it.

For those of you who are hanging with a crew of 10 and think you can kick everybodys' ass, remember, one day you'll be alone.

I think that's it, for now.

Anyway, gotta tap some ass!

Cheeno
04-05-2008, 03:16 AM
Rubicon, have a great time in Sosua!!! Lucky you!!! :biggrin:

I'm here browsing this site and watching ESPN. LOL

Take care.

Rubicon
04-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Cheeno, thanks. I've actually been here for 2 1/2 weeks already so it's time to head back home, which is, in fact, today, not tomorrow. Something of a mixed trip, but I enjoyed it all the same. Whoever is coming into town should be in for a treat. I was impressed by the quality and quantity of the dames I saw. The last time I remember it being this good was when I first started coming to the North Coast.

Hemp
04-05-2008, 09:27 AM
you call this shit "Observations" :confused: spare us the ego trip :icontd:

This isn't really a trip report, but I have to head home tomorrow, so I thought I'd stop into Sosua tonight. I was a bit impressed by the talent I saw and thought I'd comment on it, amongst a few other things.

I normally don't hang in Sosua much anymore, but there certainly seemed to be a turnover since the last time I've been there. Alot of new faces, and asses. For you fellas who are on your way, good luck. For those of you who are thinking about going, hurry up.

Please, you guys who tend to wear the Hawaiin shirts, save the shirts for Hawaii.

Those of you who wear the wife beaters...... well, I really don't know what to say.

For those of you who like to wear the t-shirts with the sleeves cut off, trust me, you really don't look any stronger. Put on a regular shirt. Trust me, the dames don't think you're any stronger either.

For those of you who get pissed at me because "your" bitch came over to speak with me while she was with you, it really isn't my fault. Really, I was actually looking past her at the finer chica sitting behind her.

For those of you who are 5'2" and want to start a fight with the guy who is 6'4", might want to think about it.

For those of you who are hanging with a crew of 10 and think you can kick everybodys' ass, remember, one day you'll be alone.

Inconego
04-05-2008, 10:11 AM

Good points in general... but let me comment on something.

A lot of guys make many comments on fashion and dressing up. I agree with this if you leave Sosua, and are in other areas of the country (Santiago, the Capital, Nagua, just other areas outside of Sosua. This also rings true if you go to larger countries, that arent Islands in the Carribean-- HOWEVER...

.,.. To be brutally frank, many of the guys on this site are close to 40 and above, and are quite 'out of shape'... Meaning they can't take their shirt off to impress a chic, or they CANT wear a 'wife beater'....

When in Sosua, and rolling with my roadawg, who usually just wears 'nice' wife beaters (if there's such a thing:-)) chics show love! When we were there last time, a chic came up with her girls talking about she would pay him to fuck him... Chics have come up saying that they want to fuck me, cause they like above average size guys, or fairly muscular guys....

Also accross the island, yes the culture is one to dress up, but younger chics (contrary to popular opinion on the board) would rather fuck a somewhat in shape dude over an old, out of shape dude most days of the week...

These chics spend much of their time watching music videos that are influenced by hip hop (reggaeton, e.t.c.) like much of the world, so the younger ones may be more impressed than you think...

When chics come up to you, what you might be experiencing is the fact that you have presented yourself much better than many of the guys around you, and may look like you're around more often, and maybe have more 'money'...

But yes, a lot of guys dress like slobs in Sosua, but you should look at it from a 'better for me' point of view. After all, many of the guys there aren't going to be around for that long, and wont return that often...

Incogneg....

Beads
04-05-2008, 10:17 AM
Sounds like he liked the talent but had some problems with a few people.

Inconego
04-05-2008, 10:28 AM
That's a common feeling in Sosua... aka "The Twiglight Zone"...

The Sage
04-05-2008, 10:40 AM
That's a common feeling in Sosua... aka "The Twiglight Zone"...

Naw, it's just bad stateside attitudes being carried over intact to a foreign country. When I first started visiting an altercation between tourists was rare. Today it happens pretty much regularly.

Beads
04-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Anytime you bring a lot of people who are drinking and partying 24/7 together theres almost always going to be someone looking to start a problem.

Inconego
04-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Yeah, folks should have know that would be happening every since that INFAMOUS report on the Dipset crew in Classicos (Still one of the funniest threads i've ever read on here)...

...With so much pussy, why worry about other guys... I guess the problem is people want to mark there territory maybe... Haven't watched the discovery channel in a few months...

PapiQueRico
04-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Good points in general... but let me comment on something.

A lot of guys make many comments on fashion and dressing up. I agree with this if you leave Sosua, and are in other areas of the country (Santiago, the Capital, Nagua, just other areas outside of Sosua. This also rings true if you go to larger countries, that arent Islands in the Carribean-- HOWEVER...

.,.. To be brutally frank, many of the guys on this site are close to 40 and above, and are quite 'out of shape'... Meaning they can't take their shirt off to impress a chic, or they CANT wear a 'wife beater'....

When in Sosua, and rolling with my roadawg, who usually just wears 'nice' wife beaters (if there's such a thing:-)) chics show love! When we were there last time, a chic came up with her girls talking about she would pay him to fuck him... Chics have come up saying that they want to fuck me, cause they like above average size guys, or fairly muscular guys....

Also accross the island, yes the culture is one to dress up, but younger chics (contrary to popular opinion on the board) would rather fuck a somewhat in shape dude over an old, out of shape dude most days of the week...

These chics spend much of their time watching music videos that are influenced by hip hop (reggaeton, e.t.c.) like much of the world, so the younger ones may be more impressed than you think...

When chics come up to you, what you might be experiencing is the fact that you have presented yourself much better than many of the guys around you, and may look like you're around more often, and maybe have more 'money'...

But yes, a lot of guys dress like slobs in Sosua, but you should look at it from a 'better for me' point of view. After all, many of the guys there aren't going to be around for that long, and wont return that often...

Incogneg....

That ain't so brutal. Don't worry! :)

As a member of the "way over 40 and never been close to in shape to show off by taking my shirt off" group I can tell you that all of this talk is a little bit silly.

Of course young hotties would prefer to have sex with buff, in shape guys, that's just biology. OTOH, they aren't in Clasicos for sex, they are there for $$. Being older and very fat, I still fuck the same chicas the younger fit guys fuck. Why is that? Because the green is all the same color.

As for the chica who spoke of paying your friend to fuck him.....did she?
If not I'd say that she was playing the same game as the chicas who tell the Italians that she hates the American guys and tells the American guys she hates the Italians. The same game as the chica who tells the older guys she prefers them and the younger guys she prefers them.

Sometimes people ask me who I target for customers in my business. My answer is.....people who pay. I suspect that it is very much the same all over in "the game."

So what do I say? You old guys keep believing that the chicas prefer you because you are more mature and gentlemanly, and you younger guys keep believing that the chicas prefer you because of your youth and fitness. It's all about the fantasy anyway! At the end of the day the fact is we are all traveling and paying for sex because we are not getting the experience we want at home without $$ being involved.

Inconego
04-05-2008, 11:12 AM
That ain't so brutal. Don't worry! :)

As a member of the "way over 40 and never been close to in shape to show off by taking my shirt off" group I can tell you that all of this talk is a little bit silly.

Of course young hotties would prefer to have sex with buff, in shape guys, that's just biology. OTOH, they aren't in Clasicos for sex, they are there for $$. Being older and very fat, I still fuck the same chicas the younger fit guys fuck. Why is that? Because the green is all the same color.

As for the chica who spoke of paying your friend to fuck him.....did she?
If not I'd say that she was playing the same game as the chicas who tell the Italians that she hates the American guys and tells the American guys she hates the Italians. The same game as the chica who tells the older guys she prefers them and the younger guys she prefers them.

Sometimes people ask me who I target for customers in my business. My answer is.....people who pay. I suspect that it is very much the same all over in "the game."

So what do I say? You old guys keep believing that the chicas prefer you because you are more mature and gentlemanly, and you younger guys keep believing that the chicas prefer you because of your youth and fitness. It's all about the fantasy anyway! At the end of the day the fact is we are all traveling and paying for sex because we are not getting the experience we want at home without $$ being involved.

PapQue even though we haven't met, I give you much more credit with your 'business sense' than about 60% of the chics in SOSUA...

I put that in caps because since we're talking about the twighlight zone, yes the usual norms don't ring true, and green goes most of the way, but I've just seen the differences in experiences EVEN to an extent in Sosua... and yes I'll agree that a lot of shit goes into the equation...

(For Example: I once met a waiter at La Roca (a 50something year old very fragile looking white guy who hadn't been back to New Jersey in 20 years) who came over to Classicos with me, and showed me all the chicas he was fucking because they were on--as he put it "The milk and pampers program"... He gave them those from time to time for thier babies, and they'd come over to him to give him pussy, or cry on his shoulders...)

Nah my roaddwag blew her off... and she kept hounding him with some of her girlfriends. In the States he would have fucked her, but he was in DR for striclty dimes...and he didn't need the 1000 pesos:-)

PapiQueRico
04-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Nah my roaddwag blew her off... and she kept hounding him with some of her girlfriends. In the States he would have fucked her, but he was in DR for striclty dimes...and he didn't need the 1000 pesos:-)

He should have told her 1000 pesos for TLN and then left early, explaining that he had to feed the baby! :)

cainer
04-05-2008, 11:41 AM

!

At the risk of sounding extremely stupid, what does it mean when u said,"wear the wife beaters"?

BCell
04-05-2008, 11:49 AM
who cares what other guys wear, is there more to your story regarding other tourists?

Hunter
04-05-2008, 11:52 AM
At the risk of sounding extremely stupid, what does it mean when u said,"wear the wife beaters"?

I had to google that as well cainer.

It is when the guy only wears a muscle shirt only.

Like the guys at the Jersey Shore :D :D :D

PapiQueRico
04-05-2008, 11:59 AM
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/uploaded/4490/1207411079.jpg

cainer
04-05-2008, 12:03 PM

I dont have a wife or muscles, so, u wont see me in one of these.. I almost bought one of those haiwian shirts, glad i didnt lol

knotty
04-05-2008, 01:00 PM
...With so much pussy, why worry about other guys... .

I say it time and time again, why in the hell would anyone care what someone else is doing on their vacation unless it affects them in some way. i swear some people spend more time observing the guys on vacation than the bitches.

Inconego
04-05-2008, 03:23 PM

The ISOC generation gap:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No a wife beater is an A-shirt. So basically guys who just wear that undershirt in public (what 50 cent the rapper wears a lot)... Not to sound too ignorant, but from what i know when i lived there, the name came from guys on the west coast, cause a lot of Mexican dudes used to wear them, and there's a stereotype that they beat their wives, girls... (I know that sounds real ignorant, but that's how i first used the term, and how someone told me years ago...

Inconego
04-05-2008, 03:25 PM
I say it time and time again, why in the hell would anyone care what someone else is doing on their vacation unless it affects them in some way. i swear some people spend more time observing the guys on vacation than the bitches.

But knotty, travelling to DR, Brasil, guys have experiences with hos unlike anything the get stateside... so for them the experience is more intense, especially if it's one of your first few times there... So guys get a little possessive, or want to show off, e.t.c...

I figure it's also a generation gap thing, I'm assuming it's the younger guys (in their 20s, maybe 30s) stirring up the drama...

agua chico
04-05-2008, 03:59 PM
As Bead said, he probably had some problems while he was there. Why would anyone try to tell others what to do and how to behave on their vacation when he did not pay for their trip.

PS: In case you did not notice, Sosua is a fun city where people go to in order to be themselves, so they should be able to dress casually as they wish.

PapiQueRico
04-05-2008, 04:03 PM
The ISOC generation gap:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No a wife beater is an A-shirt. So basically guys who just wear that undershirt in public (what 50 cent the rapper wears a lot)... Not to sound too ignorant, but from what i know when i lived there, the name came from guys on the west coast, cause a lot of Mexican dudes used to wear them, and there's a stereotype that they beat their wives, girls... (I know that sounds real ignorant, but that's how i first used the term, and how someone told me years ago...

Ah the arrogance of youth :p

From Wikipedia:

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sleeveless_shirt&action=edit&section=7)] A-shirt

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Ashirtexample.jpg/180px-Ashirtexample.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ashirtexample.jpg) http://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ashirtexample.jpg)
A male in an a-shirt

Also known as a wifebeater, muscle shirt or (in UK English usage) a vest (cf. American usage of vest). An A-shirt is usually worn as an undershirt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undershirt), although it is also commonly worn as a single outer layer. It gained popularity as worn by men, but is now often worn by women, as well. The neck is usually similar to that of a regular t-shirt.
A-shirts can be worn as an undergarment or as a single outer layer. It is generally tight and made of ribbed cotton (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ribbed_cotton&action=edit&redlink=1) or other fiber. It usually has large armholes and a neckline that can reach down as far as mid-chest. The neck and armholes are generally reinforced. They are also sometimes made long to make tucking easier. However, over-sized A-shirts are often used as nightshirts and, when loose, are generally considered to be a fashion faux pas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faux_pas).
The build of an A-shirt is simple, but efficient. The neck and armholes (or ends of sleeves) are often reinforced for durability. In almost all cases, they are buttonless, collarless, and pocketless. The fabric is traditionally a stretch cotton or cotton mesh. Calvin Klein (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Klein) is one of the more well-known muscle shirt designers.
The shirt's nickname, wifebeater, originates from its frequent depictions in many movies and TV shows of aggressive American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States) men, usually living in poor conditions (such as living in a trailer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_trailer)) and having low income, beating their wives and/or children while wearing this shirt. One such film is A Streetcar Named Desire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Streetcar_Named_Desire_%28film%29) in which Marlon Brando (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlon_Brando) famously wore one and hit his wife. In the hit US television show The OC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_OC), Ryan Atwood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Atwood) was known for wearing A-shirts.
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Hunter
04-05-2008, 04:23 PM
I thought the term muscle shirt was right.

Thanks PQR - us 40's guys got to stick together:D

Ram
04-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I have no idea where this "you have to dress up" to get chicas in Sosua comes from. I have worn my beach shit into Classicos and still got grabbed at and chatted up....
I figure I could walk into the clubs in my PJ's and still get a chica.....and I am one of those old fat guys.
Fuck it, be who you want to be...it's all good.

Jimmydr
04-05-2008, 04:26 PM
I have no idea where this "you have to dress up" to get chicas in Sosua comes from. I have worn my beach shit into Classicos and still got grabbed at and chatted up....
I figure I could walk into the clubs in my PJ's and still get a chica.....and I am one of those old fat guys.

Its funny cause where they come from, most people own 5 artilcles of clothing, maybe 6. Thats where I learned how to dress.

Inconego
04-05-2008, 07:03 PM
Ah the arrogance of youth :p

From Wikipedia:

[edit (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Sleeveless_shirt&action=edit&section=7)] A-shirt

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/Ashirtexample.jpg/180px-Ashirtexample.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ashirtexample.jpg) http://en.wikipedia.org/skins-1.5/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Ashirtexample.jpg)
A male in an a-shirt

Also known as a wifebeater, muscle shirt or (in UK English usage) a vest (cf. American usage of vest). An A-shirt is usually worn as an undershirt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undershirt), although it is also commonly worn as a single outer layer. It gained popularity as worn by men, but is now often worn by women, as well. The neck is usually similar to that of a regular t-shirt.
A-shirts can be worn as an undergarment or as a single outer layer. It is generally tight and made of ribbed cotton (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ribbed_cotton&action=edit&redlink=1) or other fiber. It usually has large armholes and a neckline that can reach down as far as mid-chest. The neck and armholes are generally reinforced. They are also sometimes made long to make tucking easier. However, over-sized A-shirts are often used as nightshirts and, when loose, are generally considered to be a fashion faux pas (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faux_pas).
The build of an A-shirt is simple, but efficient. The neck and armholes (or ends of sleeves) are often reinforced for durability. In almost all cases, they are buttonless, collarless, and pocketless. The fabric is traditionally a stretch cotton or cotton mesh. Calvin Klein (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Klein) is one of the more well-known muscle shirt designers.
The shirt's nickname, wifebeater, originates from its frequent depictions in many movies and TV shows of aggressive American (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States) men, usually living in poor conditions (such as living in a trailer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travel_trailer)) and having low income, beating their wives and/or children while wearing this shirt. One such film is A Streetcar Named Desire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Streetcar_Named_Desire_%28film%29) in which Marlon Brando (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marlon_Brando) famously wore one and hit his wife. In the hit US television show The OC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_OC), Ryan Atwood (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Atwood) was known for wearing A-shirts.
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>

Oh yeah, i remember watching that film in some high school arts class or something... Not sure, can't really watch black and white:)

I was just commenting on the 'lingo'.... Like my dad says, everything I do, or even think of doing he already did in the 70s :rofl:

Inconego
04-05-2008, 07:07 PM

I feel you man...

Didn't want to piss off all the old fat guys on the board ( Jimmy, Sultan, e.t.c....) Apologies to all...

Yeah, I've been in Classicos with some baskeball shorts ('commando style' of course) and a cutoff shirt I wear for pick-up games and still got love... So it's all good:)

weyland
04-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Just to clarify, I always wear a long-sleeve shirt and necktie in England. Is it still OK for me to beat my wife?

Beads
04-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Just to clarify, I always wear a long-sleeve shirt and necktie in England. Is it still OK for me to beat my wife?

no your gonna need a special shirt to beat the wife. They call it a wife beater! Now I think your supposed to take the shirt off and beat your wife with the shirt?

blacksultan
04-05-2008, 08:00 PM

Sounds like you need to talk to Dr. Frazier Crane instead.

blacksultan
04-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Cheeno, thanks. I've actually been here for 2 1/2 weeks already so it's time to head back home, which is, in fact, today, not tomorrow. Something of a mixed trip, but I enjoyed it all the same. Whoever is coming into town should be in for a treat. I was impressed by the quality and quantity of the dames I saw. The last time I remember it being this good was when I first started coming to the North Coast.

Peter said the exact same thing just recently. This is good to hear. Gotta get milk ready for that cereal, baby. 13 days left!!!

blacksultan
04-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Naw, it's just bad stateside attitudes being carried over intact to a foreign country. When I first started visiting an altercation between tourists was rare. Today it happens pretty much regularly.

This was being discussed on the Sosua thread over on ISG. Check it out. Reference was made to the "Hip Hop types"--I.E. NEGROES (with disclaimers thrown in). Seems like some the guys on ISG who go Sosua are thinking about moving out the neighborhood. Gentrification of a hoe spot. WOW!!!

Hemp
04-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Its pathetic!!!

im pretty much down there every month...and have yet to see this so called hip hop crowd (political term for BLACKS) acting rough, tough and outta pocket :confused: every group ive seen down there are pretty much hanging with there buddies having a good time, not worrying about the next guy. occasionally you may see a few guys (all types) in a heated argument...its just the the liquor talking.

this is just more cases of guys paying to much attention to other guys instead of focusing on the chocha!!!

hip hop types...gimme a fucking break :icontd: :icontd:

This was being discussed on the Sosua thread over on ISG. Check it out. Reference was made to the "Hip Hop types"--I.E. NEGROES (with disclaimers thrown in). Seems like some the guys on ISG who go Sosua are thinking about moving out the neighborhood. Gentrification of a hoe spot. WOW!!!

blacksultan
04-05-2008, 08:18 PM
I feel you man...

Didn't want to piss off all the old fat guys on the board ( Jimmy, Sultan, e.t.c....) Apologies to all...

Yeah, I've been in Classicos with some baskeball shorts ('commando style' of course) and a cutoff shirt I wear for pick-up games and still got love... So it's all good:)

I ain't fat muthafucka. Fuck you.

3somefan
04-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Its pathetic!!!

im pretty much down there every month...and have yet to see this so called hip hop crowd (political term for BLACKS) acting rough, tough and outta pocket :confused: every group ive seen down there are pretty much hanging with there buddies having a good time, not worrying about the next guy.

this is just more cases of guys paying to much attention to other guys instead of focusing on the chocha!!!

I gotta be honest, I have heard and seen this same type of reference used quite a bit, and I never said anything... it may have started some things but I should have spoken up! I am glad some are now. :up:

blacksultan
04-05-2008, 08:25 PM
I gotta be honest, I have heard and seen this same type of reference used quite a bit, and I never said anything... it may have started some things but I should have spoken up! I am glad some are now. :up:

The reality of the situation is this. You have some white guys who do not take too kindly to Negroes fucking the same hoes they are fucking or knowing about certain pieces of monger information. That is real. Some of you may disagree, but I can read between the lines. Part of my survival training as a black man in the US. And before any of you say it, I am not being paranoid and I am not referring to all white guys.

3somefan
04-05-2008, 08:27 PM
The reality of the situation is this. You have some white guys who do not take too kindly to Negroes fucking the same hoes they are fucking or knowing about certain pieces of monger information. That is real. Some of you may disagree, but I can read between the lines. Part of my survival training as a black man in the US. And before any of you say it, I am not being paranoid and I am not referring to all white guys.

I personally have NO issues with that...but I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!!

Inconego
04-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Its pathetic!!!

im pretty much down there every month...and have yet to see this so called hip hop crowd (political term for BLACKS) acting rough, tough and outta pocket :confused: every group ive seen down there are pretty much hanging with there buddies having a good time, not worrying about the next guy. occasionally you may see a few guys (all types) in a heated argument...its just the the liquor talking.

Actually Hemp, last time i was in town was January (u were there too)... The only rowdy dudes that I saw were some older dudes in their 40s who didn't 'fit the profile'... They were just pretty drunk and outta control most nights i saw them...

But I think when folks see people dressed a bit too 'hippety hoppish' then it's like internal red flags go off...

It is what it is, but fortunately, the constant pussy, and fucking keeps everyone in check...

Hemp
04-05-2008, 08:29 PM
if i may borrow a Tupac line...

some of the REALEST shit you ever wrote!!!

Inconego
04-05-2008, 08:31 PM
I ain't fat muthafucka. Fuck you.

Ok, ok Sultan, man you're fit and ready to go, I just hope in 20 years when I get as old as you, I can look that good (and I mean that in the most heterosexual of ways)...

...You feel better now?

blacksultan
04-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Actually Hemp, last time i was in town was January (u were there too)... The only rowdy dudes that I saw were some older dudes in their 40s who didn't 'fit the profile'... They were just pretty drunk and outta control most nights i saw them...

But I think when folks see people dressed a bit too 'hippety hoppish' then it's like internal red flags go off...

It is what it is, but fortunately, the constant pussy, and fucking keeps everyone in check...

THE NEGRO RED ALERT SWITCH

3somefan
04-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Here is my take...why in the love of god does it matter what one person wears?? (I think this has been said before).

I have seen guys with "urban wear" and "walmart wear"...who gives a flying fuck?!? Anyone and everyone can act out of pocket at anytime..why does this term have to be thrown around this site to disrespect some??

(Sorry for the rant, but I am sick with pneumonia and tired of that stupid term!!)

Inconego
04-05-2008, 08:34 PM

I feel you on the survival training, but you think cats are salty because of fucking the same hos? I think it's more just being in the same locales and maybe bringing down the neighborhood? I don't know, I don't bother myself reading folks minds anymore, just cover my ass you know...

Inconego
04-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Here is my take...why in the love of god does it matter what one person wears?? (I think this has been said before).

I have seen guys with "urban wear" and "walmart wear"...who gives a flying fuck?!? Anyone and everyone can act out of pocket at anytime..why does this term have to be thrown around this site to disrespect some??

(Sorry for the rant, but I am sick with pneumonia and tired of that stupid term!!)

Man, get some rest!!! don't get too riled reading this talk...

Nah, but in all honest, some stuff irritates me about styles of dress, that I just don't understand... Like everytime I see a dude wearing a polo shirt or button down with a Sweater tied around his neck I just want to walk up and bitch slap him!!!!! :icontd: (Sorry, was talking about that with my boys last night...)

And I can't stand cats who sag pants showing their ass---but like my younger friends tell me, maybe I'm getting old...

MyTio
04-05-2008, 08:43 PM

Nah, but in all honest, some stuff irritates me about styles of dress, that I just don't understand... Like everytime I see a dude wearing a polo shirt or button down with a Sweater tied around his neck I just want to walk up and bitch slap him!!!!! :icontd: (Sorry, was talking about that with my boys last night...)

And I can't stand cats who sag pants showing their ass---but like my younger friends tell me, maybe I'm getting old... 3somefan get some rest buddy Incogneg hey I can dress as I like it a free country

</IMG>:eek:

3somefan
04-05-2008, 08:44 PM
I hear ya... I have seen some crazy outfits in the DR. Like the guys that wear dress shoes with shorts, or black socks with white shoes, brown belt with black shoes, etc... LOL!! There are so many different people from different places, I think that we should just go there and concentrate on the chicas. If someone acts out of pocket deal with it, or walk away.

Just don't judge a book by it's cover is all I am saying..

BTW..I am gonna rest.. thanks!

MyTio
04-05-2008, 08:46 PM
I hear ya... I have seen some crazy outfits in the DR. Like the guys that wear dress shoes with shorts, or black socks with white shoes, brown belt with black shoes, etc... LOL!! There are so many different people from different places, I think that we should just go there and concentrate on the chicas. If someone acts out of pocket deal with it, or walk away.

Just don't judge a book by it's cover is all I am saying..

BTW..I am gonna rest.. thanks! 3somefan now your criticizing the way Jimmydr dress do :eek:

blacksultan
04-05-2008, 08:47 PM

And I can't stand cats who sag pants showing their ass---but like my younger friends tell me, maybe I'm getting old...

I hate that shit, too. But what I really cant stand are doo-rags. Wearing one is the most ignorant "fashion" statement imaginable IMHO. I loathe them.

Hemp
04-05-2008, 08:50 PM
agreed. doo-rags are to be worn while sleeping ONLY. then it turned into a fashion trend :confused:

wearing a doo-rag in 90 degree heat in the summer :confused: :confused: :confused:

I hate that shit, too. But what I really cant stand are doo-rags. Wearing one is the most ignorant "fashion" statement imaginable IMHO. I loathe them.

3somefan
04-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Hey I used to wear cross color clothes, and I still wear some Sean John and Fubu stuff...am I that "hip-hop clothes wearing thug type?" :wink:

3somefan
04-05-2008, 09:01 PM
3somefan now your criticizing the way Jimmydr dress do :eek:

shhh... :D

rushdog34
04-05-2008, 09:04 PM
lol.. ive worn an occasional doo-rag outside on more than one occasion but most of the time its cause i just left the house and want to be sure the waves are spinning by the time i get to where im going

agreed. doo-rags are to be worn while sleeping ONLY. then it turned into a fashion trend :confused:

wearing a doo-rag in 90 degree heat in the summer :confused: :confused: :confused:

3somefan
04-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Hell...I forgot..

EL D even critized the way I was dressing in the DR!! I guess I was too flashy with my long sleeve button down shirts, nice jeans, and polished shoes??? :eek:

I respectfully listened to his opinion, and then didn't go back and change because I take pride in my appearance.

blacksultan
04-05-2008, 09:14 PM

With a bunch of sweat and funk trapped in your head. And many bitches actually dig that shit. I know when they take them off, they smell funky as shit. Nasty. Nasty, I tell you.

blacksultan
04-05-2008, 09:16 PM
lol.. ive worn an occasional doo-rag outside on more than one occasion but most of the time its cause i just left the house and want to be sure the waves are spinning by the time i get to where im going

More power to you, cuz. But I cant get down with that. IMHO, it is like a bitch coming outside with rollers in her hair. But do you.

blacksultan
04-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Hey I used to wear cross color clothes, and I still wear some Sean John and Fubu stuff...am I that "hip-hop clothes wearing thug type?" :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I still have some Cross Color Hoodies packed away that are more than 15 yrs old and in good condition. Shhhhh!!!

MyTio
04-05-2008, 09:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/q5b6e0Y1ZvQ&hl=en" It is dangerous to wear your paint down by your ass:eek:

rushdog34
04-05-2008, 09:22 PM
i def feel u.. i would look at a girl crazy coming outside with her rollers... i accept the double standard... since its not an all day thing i havent been affected by the extra heat and sweat factor either.. but i dont sag my pants so i guess thats a plus..:biggrin:

More power to you, cuz. But I cant get down with that. IMHO, it is like a bitch coming outside with rollers in her hair. But do you.

Dr.Kush
04-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Damn this thread sounds like the Fucking O'reilly Factor on Fox News. People stop Bashing Hip Hop and its style, you must understand some of us grew up at a time when hip hop became a sort of lifestyle , not just a form of music. Most the people who bash Hip Hop are really to old to understand the hip hop culture, times have changed people you need to wake up and accept it for what it is . Alot of people have nothing but negative stuff to say about it without realizing there are many positive things that have come out of hip hop also. Every generation has had its own trends and styles and the problem people have is most likely because there trends and styles are now outdated so they now feel threatend by whats new. All i can say is you shouldnt judge a book by its cover, and if people continue to do so were in trouble. Fuck it I am Hip Hop, and if you dont like it FUCK OFF. Stop Hating and get rid of that outfit you bought in 1970. Or just eat some of these and chill the fuck out.

Inconego
04-05-2008, 10:05 PM
3somefan get some rest buddy Incogneg hey I can dress as I like it a free country

</IMG>:eek:

Hey Uncle, we've never met, but from your profile, PLEASE don't ever let me see you in Sosua wearing a G-Unit Wife Beater, some Pilot Sunglasses, and wearing some Jeans with your plad boxers showing...

At that point we're going to have to have a serious intervention....

MyTio
04-05-2008, 10:07 PM
Damn this thread sounds like the Fucking O'reilly Factor on Fox News. People stop Bashing Hip Hop and its style, you must understand some of us grew up at a time when hip hop became a sort of lifestyle , not just a form of music. Most the people who bash Hip Hop are really to old to understand the hip hop culture, times have changed people you need to wake up and accept it for what it is . Alot of people have nothing but negative stuff to say about it without realizing there are many positive things that have come out of hip hop also. Every generation has had its own trends and styles and the problem people have is most likely because there trends and styles are now outdated so they now feel threatend by whats new. All i can say is you shouldnt judge a book by its cover, and if people continue to do so were in trouble. Fuck it I am Hip Hop, and if you dont like it FUCK OFF. Stop Hating and get rid of that outfit you bought in 1970. Or just eat some of these and chill the fuck out. As I said before it a free country if I want to wear my member only jacket I can as long as it is not red or blue:eek:

Inconego
04-05-2008, 10:09 PM

Naaawww... See I can't agree with that either... Doo rags are for grooming man, it's like walking outside with a toothbrush in your mouth, or a pic in your Afro (if applicable)...

Man that's it maybe I'll ask Deputy Dawg if the Fashion Police are hiring....

rushdog34
04-05-2008, 10:18 PM
i no doubt hear what your saying but if im in a rush and me going to my car with a doo rag on taking it off in the car so my hair is decent when i step out makes sense to me

Naaawww... See I can't agree with that either... Doo rags are for grooming man, it's like walking outside with a toothbrush in your mouth, or a pic in your Afro (if applicable)...

Dr.Kush
04-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Wow and here i thought Sousa was a place to go and fuck bitches. Im glad im going to santo domingo cause after reading this thread i dont think i am welcome in sousa.

JuanElGriego
04-05-2008, 10:31 PM
Couple points .....

1) "wife beaters" were referred to as "guinea tees" in Italian neighborhoods since the 70's.

2) i wear one during the day at the beach but i wouldn't wear one as my shirt when i go out at night, but it's none of business if someone else does. If he busts his ass in the gym to look good and wants to show it off, more power to him.

Like the boy Rocko say, umma do me .........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_hYc6lYE4c

Oh, and stop the hate on the Hawaiian shirts. Our man Erik Stratton sports them on the regular and he won't take kindly to that talk. :wink:

terrierist
04-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Wow and here i thought Sousa was a place to go and fuck bitches. Im glad im going to santo domingo cause after reading this thread i dont think i am welcome in sousa.
OK, Buddy. Sosua hates me too!!!!

MyTio
04-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Couple points .....

1) "wife beaters" were referred to as "guinea tees" in Italian neighborhoods since the 70's.

2) i wear one during the day at the beach but i wouldn't wear one as my shirt when i go out at night, but it's none of business if someone else does. If he busts his ass in the gym to look good and wants to show it off, more power to him.

Oh, and stop the hate on the Hawaiian shirts. Our man Erik Stratton sports them on the regular and he won't take kindly to that talk. :wink: the term guinea tee and wife beater shirt when used together is not flattering to most Italians i:icontd:

</IMG>

Crossfire1
04-05-2008, 11:58 PM
This thread really took off today, so let me add my 2 cents:

I have said before, a chica knows what a sexy man looks like. Just because she is a puta, it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have hopes of making money from an attractive client. I dress well when I go out to the disco because I want more bang for my buck (pesos). We have all heard the expression YMMV. My miles go very far.

When I first went to Sosua I didn’t bring the right clothes. Since then I have stepped up my game and it has paid off. I have had several freebies. I am almost never disappointed with my sessions with a chica. It’s my opinion that they give better service if they like you. Of course the chica likes your pesos most, but your personality and image helps. Clothing is the image part. The Chicas that I met during my first trips have noticed that my clothing is much nicer.

In fact I have clothes that I only wear in DR. Why? Because it is all about getting what you want out of a vacation. Some guys bring chicas panties and other outfits to get the chica (or themselves) excited, there by resulting in a better session. I just spend the money on nice clothes for me, hoping to actually attract a chica to more than just my pesos. So far I think its working. I realize there is me and then there is me looking my best. I prefer to look and smell my best when dealing with women (putas or not). I think all men can look their best if they want too. Image is not lost just because your fat and over 40.

Speaking of 40 and fat, I’m in my late 30s and very fit. I work out 4-5 times per week. So if I want to wear a wife beater at the beach that’s my choice. There is a time and place for everything. Remember it’s a beach. If you think you can’t wear anything to a beach then maybe you should remove the stick that’s up your ass.

So in short: Wear what the fuck you want to wear. I know what a chica likes weather you have figured this out or not. Do you because I’m going to do me. At the end of the night we are all going be fucking chicas.

Cuba Libre
04-06-2008, 12:37 AM

Anyway, gotta tap some ass!Interesting thoughts. If I didn't know better, I'd think you're were llittle plastred when you wrote that.

3somefan
04-06-2008, 01:21 AM

I have said before, a chica knows what a sexy man looks like. Just because she is a puta, it doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have hopes of making money from an attractive client. I dress well when I go out to the disco because I want more bang for my buck (pesos). We have all heard the expression YMMV. My miles go very far.

When I first went to Sosua I didn’t bring the right clothes. Since then I have stepped up my game and it has paid off. I have had several freebies. I am almost never disappointed with my sessions with a chica. It’s my opinion that they give better service if they like you. Of course the chica likes your pesos most, but your personality and image helps. Clothing is the image part. The Chicas that I met during my first trips have noticed that my clothing is much nicer.

In fact I have clothes that I only wear in DR. Why? Because it is all about getting what you want out of a vacation. Some guys bring chicas panties and other outfits to get the chica (or themselves) excited, there by resulting in a better session. I just spend the money on nice clothes for me, hoping to actually attract a chica to more than just my pesos. So far I think its working. I realize there is me and then there is me looking my best. I prefer to look and smell my best when dealing with women (putas or not). I think all men can look their best if they want too. Image is not lost just because your fat and over 40.

Speaking of 40 and fat, I’m in my late 30s and very fit. I work out 4-5 times per week. So if I want to wear a wife beater at the beach that’s my choice. There is a time and place for everything. Remember it’s a beach. If you think you can’t wear anything to a beach then maybe you should remove the stick that’s up your ass.

So in short: Wear what the fuck you want to wear. I know what a chica likes weather you have figured this out or not. Do you because I’m going to do me. At the end of the night we are all going be fucking chicas.

I couldn't have said it any better Crossfire!! I quoted your whole statement because they all need to read it again... we gotta hang. :D

Ram
04-06-2008, 02:22 AM
The nicer you dress....the richer they think you are. Period.

Bug Boy
04-06-2008, 04:01 AM
This shit is fucking hilarious. I'm not sure I could tell you what any guy I have seen in Sousa was wearing but I damn sure remember what many of the chicas had on. I was pretty impressed with several of them.
Most nights when I went to Clasicos I wore dress pants, dress shoes and a button down silk shirt (the same thing I wear when I go out here) and now I'm starting to think I was overdressed.

JuanElGriego
04-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Like others here have said, obviously Rubicon (who is not white btw) had some type of minor altercation with someone who fit the "hip-hop" profile and needed to get it off his chest somewhat on here.

No big deal.

Let's move on ......

PapiQueRico
04-06-2008, 12:46 PM
When I was in Boca Chica about nine years ago there was a group of guys there roving around like a pack, acting out badly, and in general annoying a lot of people. They were white cops from Queens. They mostly wore "wifebeaters", rudely pushed through areas where a bunch of guys were siting in front of a club, and in general acted like cops out of control, like they owned the place. Why do I mention that they were white cops from Queens? Because there is a stereotype associated with that discription, and these specific guys lived up to the stereotype.

When I was in Rio three years ago there was a group of guys roving around like a pack. They were black and dressed like they were fresh out of a hip hop video. They also rudely pushed through an area where a bunch of guys were sitting, this time outside of Mea Pataca. I also saw a couple of them making rude coments to girls coming off the beach with their families, not appreciated. They basically walked around acting like they owned the place. Why do I mention that they were black, and their outfits? Because there is a stereotype associated with this and these specific guys lived up to the stereotype.

In neither case was I using code for anything. In neither case was I infering that white people are like this and black people are like that. Some have said that people hype locals that they go to, then when you post something negative about an experience you've had you just about get called racist.

I'm all for keeping racist shit off this site, I'm not for having to be so afraid of mentioning race that I can't openly share my experiences.

JD426
04-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Its pathetic!!!

This is interesting to me,
I just assumed from reading on previous threads that there was such an element (meaning guys showing off a LOTof bling,making it Rain $$, and some other west coast style gangster intimidation style?). and BTW I dot NOT refer to blacks as Hip Hop. In our group only I and one other guy are white dudes, the rest of our group is 3 Black guys, 3 Cubans, and couple Hispanics(Puerto Rico). We're like a fucking Rainbow Coalition of Mongers, quite comical.
Anyway, I assumed from what I read that in Sosua specifically there was this "element" I would have to be cautious of when I go there?!.
So consider this a confession of my ignorance, and an apology at the same time for making such an assumption.
Im glad you brought this up.
If you saw my buds and I in a Bar in the DR (again Im the pasty white dude) you would NEVER think we were together in the same group. The chicas comment about it all the time, like this one time I took a cigarette (when I was smoking) off the table from my friend in a crowded club, and this chica told him, "hey that white dude just stole a cigarette from you"(in spanish) as I was walking away. Funny shit.
We learn a little bit every day I guess.

One other thing
In the Capital, I would never wear a Hawaiin shirt on the street, unless I want to look like a Target.
On or near the beach, like in BC, ANYTHING goes really.
So I think its a matter of where you are wearing it, more than what you are wearing.
Just like wearing SLACKS when you go out to dance on Sat night. NO way a descent looking chica in SD will dance with you if you got on shorts and a Hawaiin shirt, NOT gonna happen.

Hemp
04-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Crossfire,

this is the best post in this thread!!! sultan also made a valid point a couple pages ago :wink:

but...LOL, guys on this site are really really funny and some what in denial i just laugh at the screen. Yes, money talks and they want pesos...BUT THERE STILL FEMALES first!!! cant tell you how many girls ive spoken too while there "less than image and hygiene conscious" client was in the bathroom and she said im going to have to suffer through this one...LOL

but you said it best...just because she is a puta, doesnt mean she doesnt want to make her money with a attractive, fit, good smelling client.

female first...then sex worker.

Hemp
04-06-2008, 02:25 PM
great post man :wink: you dont have to apologize to me or anyone on this forum for shit!!! its opinion from person to person and if your convicted in your opinion then so be it...but yea,

you get all types to sosua, ive seen quiet groups to the make it rain groups...just because a non-hip hop guy is not throwing money all over the place in the clubs doesnt mean they aint making it rain in the privacy of there bedroom...again, you guys must dont chit chat with the girls enough....they got stories for days on all types of guys and groups!!!!! i.e. what about the non hip hop guys at BB's buying girls, SUV's, plasma screen t.v.'s, apartments, etc......

you get all types to sosua...but the so called rowdy ones i only see from time to time, its really nothing major albeit most guys on here make it seem as if its a threat to there feng shui...which its really not!!!

This is interesting to me,
I just assumed from reading on previous threads that there was such an element (meaning guys showing off a LOTof bling,making it Rain $$, and some other west coast style gangster intimidation style?). and BTW I dot NOT refer to blacks as Hip Hop. In our group only I and one other guy are white dudes, the rest of our group is 3 Black guys, 3 Cubans, and couple Hispanics(Puerto Rico). We're like a fucking Rainbow Coalition of Mongers, quite comical.
Anyway, I assumed from what I read that in Sosua specifically there was this "element" I would have to be cautious of when I go there?!.
So consider this a confession of my ignorance, and an apology at the same time for making such an assumption.
Im glad you brought this up.

Inconego
04-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Couple points .....

Oh, and stop the hate on the Hawaiian shirts. Our man Erik Stratton sports them on the regular and he won't take kindly to that talk. :wink:

Not to digress too much, but side note--Hip hop is dead, or in a coma

Your boy Rocko, like MIMS and a lot of the clowns before and after will fade away pretty quickly... no more creativity...

If I hear Ehhhh, or Shawty in 1 more song...

Ok, lets continue with our discussion...

Inconego
04-06-2008, 02:46 PM
When I was in Boca Chica about nine years ago there was a group of guys there roving around like a pack, acting out badly, and in general annoying a lot of people. They were white cops from Queens. They mostly wore "wifebeaters", rudely pushed through areas where a bunch of guys were siting in front of a club, and in general acted like cops out of control, like they owned the place. Why do I mention that they were white cops from Queens? Because there is a stereotype associated with that discription, and these specific guys lived up to the stereotype.

When I was in Rio three years ago there was a group of guys roving around like a pack. They were black and dressed like they were fresh out of a hip hop video. They also rudely pushed through an area where a bunch of guys were sitting, this time outside of Mea Pataca. I also saw a couple of them making rude coments to girls coming off the beach with their families, not appreciated. They basically walked around acting like they owned the place. Why do I mention that they were black, and their outfits? Because there is a stereotype associated with this and these specific guys lived up to the stereotype.

In neither case was I using code for anything. In neither case was I infering that white people are like this and black people are like that. Some have said that people hype locals that they go to, then when you post something negative about an experience you've had you just about get called racist.

I'm all for keeping racist shit off this site, I'm not for having to be so afraid of mentioning race that I can't openly share my experiences.

No doubt about that... Think quite a few cats will agree on that... I'd rather discuss shit freely... more relaxed that way...

Dr.Kush
04-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Exactly so if you deal with some assholes when your there then just call them assholes and be done with it no need to classify them as anything else but some assholes. It is not there style of dress that makes a person an asshole it is the way they carry themselves.

blacksultan
04-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Damn this thread sounds like the Fucking O'reilly Factor on Fox News. People stop Bashing Hip Hop and its style, you must understand some of us grew up at a time when hip hop became a sort of lifestyle , not just a form of music. Most the people who bash Hip Hop are really to old to understand the hip hop culture, times have changed people you need to wake up and accept it for what it is . Alot of people have nothing but negative stuff to say about it without realizing there are many positive things that have come out of hip hop also. Every generation has had its own trends and styles and the problem people have is most likely because there trends and styles are now outdated so they now feel threatend by whats new. All i can say is you shouldnt judge a book by its cover, and if people continue to do so were in trouble. Fuck it I am Hip Hop, and if you dont like it FUCK OFF. Stop Hating and get rid of that outfit you bought in 1970. Or just eat some of these and chill the fuck out.

I am not bashing hip-hop, I love it and always will. Shit, I grew up in its Golden Age. And yes it has changed in positive ways and negative ways. Everyone has the right to self-expression and Hip-Hop culture has always had that as a common thread to its existence. I just dont like do-rags. Many young African-American men, even though they are fashion concious, they are not fashion saavy. Perception of others toward an individual can be articulated in how that individual dresses. And it seems that some guys dont understand that you cant wear certain clothing in certain situations.

Now can we see some pics of some hoes that you have fucked, muthafucka since you want to give opinions and shit.

blacksultan
04-06-2008, 04:08 PM

Dont let the opinions of others sway decisions that affect your joy and happiness. Do you.

blacksultan
04-06-2008, 04:13 PM

Excellent approach. Excellent. You cant roll up in Classicos looking like a bum. Trust me, the hoes notice it and it does affect how they might fuck you. You better muthafuckin believe it. Go into the muthafucka groomed.

Inconego
04-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Dont let the opinions of others sway decisions that affect your joy and happiness. Do you.

Sounds good, but for 99 out of 100 people that's bullshit...

Sounds like that 'sticks and stones' bullshit we learned as kids

JuanElGriego
04-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Not to digress too much, but side note--Hip hop is dead, or in a coma

Your boy Rocko, like MIMS and a lot of the clowns before and after will fade away pretty quickly... no more creativity...

If I hear Ehhhh, or Shawty in 1 more song...

Plenty of creativity out there, it's just that it's not as marketable as the Souljah Boy type shit.

It all comes down to dollars and cents and they know they can sell a helluva lot more ringtones off MIMS than Talib Kweli but that don't mean you can't cop the Talib joint yourself and play it 24/7 if your heart desires.

I feel what you're saying, cuz i myself wanna vomit evertime i see that 'Plies' dude on the telly, but hip-hop IS NOT dead cuz my Lupe joint is within hands reach so i'm not obligated to listen to anything i don't like.

I know East Coast hip-hop fans feel superior to their Southern brethren cuz we bump Joel Ortiz while they bump Shawty Lo, but if we're honest with ourselves, there's plenty of garbage coming out of NYC just the same.

Dr.Kush
04-06-2008, 07:55 PM
I am not bashing hip-hop, I love it and always will. Shit, I grew up in its Golden Age. And yes it has changed in positive ways and negative ways. Everyone has the right to self-expression and Hip-Hop culture has always had that as a common thread to its existence. I just dont like do-rags. Many young African-American men, even though they are fashion concious, they are not fashion saavy. Perception of others toward an individual can be articulated in how that individual dresses. And it seems that some guys dont understand that you cant wear certain clothing in certain situations.

Now can we see some pics of some hoes that you have fucked, muthafucka since you want to give opinions and shit.
Yo Black I hear what you sayin i just gave my input because in this thread I feel there is alot of bashing of people who dress in hip hop type fashions, and if you dont think so go back and read it from the begining, As far as my opionon I didnt realize you had to post pictures in order to speak your mind here , I mean shit this is forum right. Actually im very new to the forum and have just been trying to participate and not just be a lurker, since i have seen you just called them out a couple days ago. As well to be perfectly honest with you I have never been on a so called mongering trip so i have no pictures yet but I will when I return from SD in may so you will have to wait till then.

PS - Black im gonna make sure that in all my pictures both me and the bitches will be wearing doo rags just for you homie.100.

Dr.Kush
04-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Plenty of creativity out there, it's just that it's not as marketable as the Souljah Boy type shit.

It all comes down to dollars and cents and they know they can sell a helluva lot more ringtones off MIMS than Talib Kweli but that don't mean you can't cop the Talib joint yourself and play it 24/7 if your heart desires.

I feel what you're saying, cuz i myself wanna vomit evertime i see that 'Plies' dude on the telly, but hip-hop IS NOT dead cuz my Lupe joint is within hands reach so i'm not obligated to listen to anything i don't like.

I know East Coast hip-hop fans feel superior to their Southern brethren cuz we bump Joel Ortiz while they bump Shawty Lo, but if we're honest with ourselves, there's plenty of garbage coming out of NYC just the same.

Tell it like it is Juan there is plenty of good hip hop coming out these days , your just not gonna see on tv or hear on the radio, thank god for the internet thou.

Inconego
04-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Tell it like it is Juan there is plenty of good hip hop coming out these days , your just not gonna see on tv or hear on the radio, thank god for the internet thou.

Yeah, I went to the going away party for a friend about a year back, and met a few industry people there... One guy was a cool brother that used to manage DJ Premier and Gangstarr... he was now 'Head of New Media' for hip hop at MTV... What that ment was that he was the guy that dictated most of the new videos that are released on MTV stations as well as Hot 97, e.t.c...

He started off the covo by asking some of us "Name me 3 artists who came out in the last 4 years with more that one platinum record..."... We couldn't do it... we threw a few names out there, but other than TI... that was it... He was just making a point

He went on to say that it's all crap out there, hence no longevity... all that he could release was crap cause of monies (hmmm payola), e.t.c.... and that he wanted to work on his own tv station dedicated to 'real hip hop..

TMONEY
04-06-2008, 09:07 PM
Sounds like we need to have an old fashioned dance off!!!

eldorob
04-07-2008, 07:06 AM
Sounds like we need to have an old fashioned dance off!!!

I'll BachataAssKick anybody here....

And I'll do it wearing nice dress slacks, my favorite loafers with tassles, a Silk shirt with color coordinated socks and briefs...:rofl:

See you at HomeRun MUTHAFUKAS...

(How'd I do, BlackSultan?)

weyland
04-07-2008, 07:09 AM
Ever since I was turned down by a crack whore in Santiago (see other thread) I have been concerned that I lack street cred in the DR. Maybe I should wear do-rags? Can anyone suggest where I can buy them in Puerto Plata? They must be machine washable and colorfast. I don't want the colors running in the machine and ruining my wife-beaters.

eldorob
04-07-2008, 07:19 AM
Ever since I was turned down by a crack whore in Santiago (see other thread) I have been concerned that I lack street cred in the DR. Maybe I should wear do-rags? Can anyone suggest where I can buy them in Puerto Plata? They must be machine washable and colorfast. I don't want the colors running in the machine and ruining my wife-beaters.

Here you go Weyland....this will give you street cred in the bario..and it'll go nice with your current wardrobe

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681647fa029465c2d.jpg

ErikS
04-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Very "interesting" discussion.

But IMHO, the best thing you can wear while out and about in the DR is self-confidence.

Kevy
04-07-2008, 09:49 AM

Yeah Weyland and don't listen to Juan about needing to go top the gym to pull off the wife beater look. Some of us can do it naturally:lol:

maybe put a picture of your new street cred look up here and our Queer eye for the monger guy guys can help you out here.:rofl: :rofl:

Rubicon
04-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Like others here have said, obviously Rubicon (who is not white btw) had some type of minor altercation with someone who fit the "hip-hop" profile and needed to get it off his chest somewhat on here.

No big deal.

Let's move on ......

Just got back online and it amazes me that something can be blown so out of proportiion.

Yes, my comments were nothing more than simple observations, like them or not.

Two things of special note:

No, I didn't have any confrontations with anyone at all. All that I mentioned was simply what I observed while sitting back observing the environment.

Secondly, how in hell did my comments become directed at any ethnic group? The fact of the matter is that, literally, all of the behavior I noticed was noticed "across the board", and not by any specific group. If it could be identified as a group classification, I would say then that it was groups of guys.

Some really interesting responses.

Inconego
04-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Just got back online and it amazes me that something can be blown so out of proportiion.

No, I didn't have any confrontations with anyone at all. All that I mentioned was simply what I observed while sitting back observing the environment.

Secondly, how in hell did my comments become directed at any ethnic group? The fact of the matter is that, literally, all of the behavior I noticed was noticed "across the board", and not by any specific group. If it could be identified as a group classification, I would say then that it was groups of guys.

Don't feel bad... You are just a victim of a thread-jacking... nothing personal:rofl:

The twists and turns were a little more interesting than your original post, that's all...

We went form...

...Corny guys in Sosua...
...to old fat guys...
...to young guys with wifebeaters...
...to the definition of wifebeaters...
...to the history of wifebeaters...
...to Marlon Brando...
...to white people not wanting people of color fucking the same girls...
...to The Dipset crew in Sosua...
...to Drunk white cops in Santo Domingo...
...to white people just not wanting people of color in the same neighborhood...
...to black people acting 'covertly' around white people...
...to wearing doo-rags in public...
...to tacky fashion young people wear in New York...
...to Rocko's classic "Umma Do Me"...
...To Uncle wearin sagging pants and doo-rags...
...To the O'reily Factor...
...To hip hop being dead...
...to payola...
...To Weyland gaining street cred....
....to crackwhores...

See Rubicon, wasn't that a lot more interesting....

Jimmydr
04-07-2008, 10:47 AM
And its far from over!

Inconego
04-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Yeah, lets see what happens when Sultan gets off of work

remyman41
04-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Its called Bait.

My wingmen and I allways step into the clubs dressed sharply. Yes this does attract the more attractive women. If you got nice physique flaunt it. This does not dictate what you will pay, that is still up to you what you are willing part with.

The bottom line is that on any given night, it depends on the mood of the puta, if she needs a certain dollar amount she does not care if it comes from Brad Pitt or Ronald McDonald.

Inconego
04-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Its called Bait.

My wingmen and I allways step into the clubs dressed sharply. Yes this does attract the more attractive women. If you got nice physique flaunt it. This does not dictate what you will pay, that is still up to you what you are willing part with.

The bottom line is that on any given night, it depends on the mood of the puta, if she needs a certain dollar amount she does not care if it comes from Brad Pitt or Ronald McDonald.

Not to overdo it, but this is a very intelligent comment... I have thought about that for a while... With women in general, the ho game to be specific, presenting yourself attractively will get you 'love' from women in general, but when it gets down to it, it doesn't necessarily mean that you'll get them cheaper or anything... Now you may have a great experience, great chemistry... but...

...There are a lot of other factors that go into the 'cost'....

Remy, just verbalized what I've thought about in many occasions... inside/outside of Sosua, there is no exact science to the 'cost of pussy'

Cheeno
04-07-2008, 11:41 AM
I do not care what other guys wear, pay, or do. As long as we are all having a safe and fun time. That is all that matters to me. :smile:

Some of my observations while mongering (again, this is just me).

#1.
The media such as movies, magazines, newspapers, and TV programs have given many of these chicas the wrong impression of us gringos.

For example, I am Asian but I cannot jump as high as Jackie Chan or beat up 10 guys at once like Jet Li. One chica told me if I can catch a fly with chopsticks. I ain't no Mr. Miagi. Geez. LOL :mrgreen:

#2.
No, I did not ace the SAT or ACT. Not all Asians are smart. And no I did not major in Engineering. LOL

#3.
One chica told me how rich the Japanese are. Yes I saw one Japanese guy walk into The Mansion (in Santo Domingo), pick out the three hottest chicas, paid, and left within 10 minutes.

But not all Japanese are rich. He just happened to be a guy who can afford to travel to the DR and pay for sex.

Bug Boy
04-07-2008, 11:46 AM
I was hoping somebody would talk more about the talent level being on the uptick at Clasicos.
Got any pics. I want to see the putas I'll be banging in a few weeks.:corky:
</IMG>

Ram
04-07-2008, 11:54 AM
You can go into the clubs in Sosua in a tshirt, jeans and running shoes. Talk to almost any chica and go home with her.

You can go into the clubs in Sosua in a button shirt, dress pants and shiney black shoes. Talk to almost any chica and go home with her.

The difference here is what you are willing to pay.

The secret is going to them, don't wait for them to come to you. Walk up and talk to them. This is not the dating scene no matter how much guys want to believe it is. It's your fantasy, if you want to believe this is a normal club and you are picking them up because they are interested in you. More power to you.

If these girls were not looking for money the clubs in Sosua would be full of a bunch of Gringos staring at each other....nary a chica in sight!!

Inconego
04-07-2008, 12:12 PM
You can go into the clubs in Sosua in a tshirt, jeans and running shoes. Talk to almost any chica and go home with her.

You can go into the clubs in Sosua in a button shirt, dress pants and shiney black shoes. Talk to almost any chica and go home with her.

The secret is going to them, don't wait for them to come to you. Walk up and talk to them. This is not the dating scene no matter how much guys want to believe it is. It's your fantasy, if you want to believe this is a normal club and you are picking them up because they are interested in you. More power to you.

If these girls were not looking for money the clubs in Sosua would be full of a bunch of Gringos staring at each other....nary a chica in sight!!

The NY normal club scene is filled with girls who give you their number or go home with you based on some of the following:

Your apt address...
Your watch...
Your bottle of liquor...
Your clothes...
What you do for a living....
How many drinks you bought them at 15 dollars a pop...

... All things that can be construed to represent money as well...

Not sure what 'normal' is...

Hemp
04-07-2008, 12:21 PM
CHECKMATE!!!

The NY normal club scene is filled with girls who give you their number or go home with you based on some of the following:

Your apt address...
Your watch...
Your bottle of liquor...
Your clothes...

Ram
04-07-2008, 12:31 PM

Your apt address...
Your watch...
Your bottle of liquor...
Your clothes...

I am saying you don't need any of those things in Sosua. All you need is to walk up to them and make a deal.....those things dont matter in Sosua. Just look around and see who these 18 year olds are with. Lets see that at home.

weyland
04-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Here you go Weyland....this will give you street cred in the bario..and it'll go nice with your current wardrobe

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/681647fa029465c2d.jpg
Thanks eldorob. Now I know what do-rags are. It is just one of those silly misunderstandings between American-English and English-English. We call them "ladies headscarves" in England. If I make that small change I can understand Rushdog34's posts completely:

ive worn an occasional lady's headscarf outside on more than one occasion but most of the time its cause i just left the house and want to be sure the waves are spinning by the time i get to where im going

if im in a rush and me going to my car with a lady's headscarf on taking it off in the car so my hair is decent when i step out makes sense to me

Cheeno
04-07-2008, 01:01 PM

Your apt address...
Your watch...
Your bottle of liquor...
Your clothes...

Very good point Incogneg. :smile:

The women who frequent these clubs have a fantasy that we men need to be making A-Rod or Johan Santana-type money.

When I lived in NYC, I was once talking at a club with one really beautiful African-American girl and I wanted to ask her out. So I asked her very kindly that I would like to take her to a Lakers vs. Knicks game and then go to a nice Korean barbeque restaurant (the name of the place is "Shilla" on 32nd street between 5th and 6th ave.)

Her answer? "Not all Black people like basketball." :confused:

I told her that I like going to all types of sporting events and that I would like to take her. And I really meant it to her.

Fuck her. That money is going straight to my mongering budget. :mrgreen:

These types of clubs give me a headache. I'd rather go to McDonalds, order a large milkshake, and hit on a hopeless slut sitting in the corner. :D

Jimmydr
04-07-2008, 01:03 PM

Your apt address...
Your watch...
Your bottle of liquor...
Your clothes...

But its not cash!:eek:

gdogg
04-07-2008, 01:10 PM
You should dress the way that makes you feel confident. Confidence is how you do well with chicas around the world. I always try to dress decent when I go out to the clubs, but that's just me. But the real secret to pulling chicas in the DR is communication. That means learning spanish. I've been saying (as well as others) if you know the language, you'll bone more chicas on the cheap than you could imagine. Then again, if you have no game in your native tounge, you'll get what you've always gotten.

Inconego
04-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Very good point Incogneg. :smile:

The women who frequent these clubs have a fantasy that we men need to be making A-Rod or Johan Santana-type money.

When I lived in NYC, I was once talking at a club with one really beautiful African-American girl and I wanted to ask her out. So I asked her very kindly that I would like to take her to a Lakers vs. Knicks game and then go to a nice Korean barbeque restaurant (the name of the place is "Shilla" on 32nd street between 5th and 6th ave.)

Her answer? "Not all Black people like basketball." :confused:

I told her that I like going to all types of sporting events and that I would like to take her. And I really meant it to her.

Fuck her. That money is going straight to my mongering budget. :mrgreen:

These types of clubs give me a headache. I'd rather go to McDonalds, order a large milkshake, and hit on a hopeless slut sitting in the corner. :D

Hahahahahahaha Cheeno you have me laughing way too hard at work!!!!!

Man, what's the deal with your game????

That dumb bitch... If it makes you feel any better, you can take me to a Knicks lakers game anyday!!! Please, and I'd like Korean BBQ as well--don't think i've had any yet... My number is...

Nah, but a Baskeball Game AND Dinner!!!!!! Wow Cheeno, you're a better man than me...

moshy2k
04-07-2008, 01:20 PM
I do not care what other guys wear, pay, or do. As long as we are all having a safe and fun time. That is all that matters to me. :smile:

#1.
The media such as movies, magazines, newspapers, and TV programs have given many of these chicas the wrong impression of us gringos.

For example, I am Asian but I cannot jump as high as Jackie Chan or beat up 10 guys at once like Jet Li. One chica told me if I can catch a fly with chopsticks. I ain't no Mr. Miagi. Geez. LOL :mrgreen:

Ok, this comment was hilarious !!!!!!!!! Mr. Miagi... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

rushdog34
04-07-2008, 02:06 PM
..lol... that is def not a doo rag

Thanks eldorob. Now I know what do-rags are. It is just one of those silly misunderstandings between American-English and English-English. We call them "ladies headscarves" in England. If I make that small change I can understand Rushdog34's posts completely:

Cheeno
04-07-2008, 02:16 PM
Hahahahahahaha Cheeno you have me laughing way too hard at work!!!!!

Man, what's the deal with your game????

That dumb bitch... If it makes you feel any better, you can take me to a Knicks lakers game anyday!!! Please, and I'd like Korean BBQ as well--don't think i've had any yet... My number is...

Nah, but a Baskeball Game AND Dinner!!!!!! Wow Cheeno, you're a better man than me...

Hey Incogneg if I have the chance to visit NYC, I'll take you to a Korean BBQ place (but only as friends). :wink:

I am no better than you. Thank you for your kind words. :iconTU:

My family calls me a big pile of dog shit for not getting married. :mrgreen:

She was great overall (great job, financially stable, well-dressed, very pretty, smart, etc.). But I guess she took me the wrong way. Oh well.

Take care buddy. :biggrin:

PapiQueRico
04-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Here Cheeno, here's a stereotype for you that's not about being rich and an overachiever!

media]http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/uploaded/4490/1207592619.mp3 [/media]

3somefan
04-07-2008, 02:53 PM

Rubicon...

Based on your OP...you were really ranting on about a bunch of different types of guys!! I know you didn't mention one specific ethnic group, but your descriptions of the different groups sounded like you were "stereotyping." Some people are more sensitive to that and therefore came out with strong responses, and then the thread took on a mind of it's own...as normal. :)

I know you are a good guy from what I have heard and read from and about you. I think some people (including me at times) just get annoyed when someone rants about what other guys were or do on "their" vacations. If it doesn't directly affect you, well then why should it bother you??

Do you...and worry about the chicas!! :D

When posting...I always try to be sensitive to the different types of people on this board as not to offend anyone. It is hard to do, but you must admit that if you go back and re-read the part of the OP I quoted above...that rant was going to drum up a lot of potential feelings.

Corrado
04-07-2008, 05:47 PM
#1.

One chica told me if I can catch a fly with chopsticks. I ain't no Mr. Miagi. Geez. LOL :mrgreen:

I would have Karate chopped her ass as soon as she said that.

knotty
04-07-2008, 06:39 PM
that's how i feel as well. it's one thing for someone to dress however they want to go to the club. doesn't stop any of them from pulling the same bitch, unless your ass is funky. the only time i get gq'd up is if i was going to a club in the states, but on vacation, just jeans and a nice polo shit. I dress up Mon-Fri, every week, for work. On vacation is the last place i want to get all dressed up unless i'm conducting business.

knotty
04-07-2008, 06:41 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i'm so glad you're a member here cuz you're one of the funniest mothafuckas i know...Mr. Miagi???:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

#1.

#2.
No, I did not ace the SAT or ACT. Not all Asians are smart. And no I did not major in Engineering. LOL

#3.
One chica told me how rich the Japanese are. Yes I saw one Japanese guy walk into The Mansion (in Santo Domingo), pick out the three hottest chicas, paid, and left within 10 minutes.

But not all Japanese are rich. He just happened to be a guy who can afford to travel to the DR and pay for sex.

ajax718
04-07-2008, 07:06 PM
This thread has to be the ultimate example of a thread jacking. I have lost count over how many times the toic has changed

JD426
04-07-2008, 10:52 PM
This thread has to be the ultimate example of a thread jacking. I have lost count over how many times the toic has changed
I hear ya.
The only thing missing is the Jayman chiming in with his classic "this is CONFUSING man" line . :rofl:

psriches
04-08-2008, 06:36 AM
Fuck it, be who you want to be...it's all good.NOT TRUE FOR EVERYONE RAM!!!!!!

Not all skin colors can just wear what they want into a club. Check this sign out at the new disco!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/BlueBayouMarch2008212.jpg

knotty
04-08-2008, 06:52 AM
if someone looks at that wrong, you think no bitches? :lol:

NOT TRUE FOR EVERYONE RAM!!!!!!

Not all skin colors can just wear what they want into a club. Check this sign out at the new disco!

Ram
04-08-2008, 11:00 AM
OMG!!

No butt cheeks...no titties hanging out!! What is happening to Sosua!!!

NOT TRUE FOR EVERYONE RAM!!!!!!

JuanElGriego
04-08-2008, 11:18 AM
#1.

#2.

#3.

So you're not rich, not a genius, can't fight, and couldn't take out an annoying fly buzzing around around our heads with some chopsticks?

What the fuck good are you??? :p ;) :corky: :rofl:

Hemp
04-08-2008, 12:10 PM
i think cheeno is a black dude and he is just lieing to us :p

So you're not rich, not a genius, can't fight, and couldn't take out an annoying fly buzzing around around our heads with some chopsticks?

What the fuck good are you??? :p ;) :corky: :rofl:

Rubicon
04-09-2008, 10:26 AM
Rubicon...

Based on your OP...you were really ranting on about a bunch of different types of guys!! I know you didn't mention one specific ethnic group, but your descriptions of the different groups sounded like you were "stereotyping." Some people are more sensitive to that and therefore came out with strong responses, and then the thread took on a mind of it's own...as normal. :)

I know you are a good guy from what I have heard and read from and about you. I think some people (including me at times) just get annoyed when someone rants about what other guys were or do on "their" vacations. If it doesn't directly affect you, well then why should it bother you??

Do you...and worry about the chicas!! :D

When posting...I always try to be sensitive to the different types of people on this board as not to offend anyone. It is hard to do, but you must admit that if you go back and re-read the part of the OP I quoted above...that rant was going to drum up a lot of potential feelings.

You know. 3some, you're probably right in all respects. However, I've always found it odd when people can get so bent out of shape over a couple of, mostly, tongue in cheek comments.

As far as stereotyping is concerned, it's interesting to me that, as people, we have become so fuckin politically correct that someone, in this case me, can make a simple observation and people feel the need to categorize the comment in a way as to make it a stereotype. A guy in a wife-beater is simply a guy in a wife-beater. Where is the stereotyping in that? I have seen guys of almost every race/ethnicity wear them, so what is the stereotype?

And, finally, I have always found this comment interesting when posted, "If it doesn't directly affect you, then why should it bother you?" I could just as easily turn this question around and direct it at several people on this board.

Makes me wonder whether or not I ought to share my impressions and observations of Pattaya once I get there. Anyway, enough said.

3somefan
04-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Rubicon..

Like I said before, I think you are a cool cat! I have always enjoyed reading your opinions and your takes on things!! I really didn't have a strong opinion on your OP, however when others did and began to take to other levels, I started to get a little offended and then voiced my opinion on the matter.

This is a place to voice your opinions on things and I think you have a lot to add that is very beneficial to a lot of us. :)

Hunter
04-09-2008, 06:29 PM
Come on guys. You know the only way to get laid in Classicos is to have a "I love DR Shirt" :corky: :corky:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v732/hunter99/000000000356.jpg

Inconego
04-09-2008, 09:08 PM
Hunter, I like the fact that you took the time to take the picture, thinking "Man I've got to show this to the guys when I get back"....

That's pretty hilarious... Dude looks like he's lovin' life... I'm laughing at your boy over there with the skorts on (skirt shorts), and the dominican, but as we can all see, he's getting love like everyone else...

But that chic has a phat ass with the jeans on to the left of the 1 love DR guy...

Inconego
04-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Ok, let me not front-- Confessions:

On my first trip in '04, or second trip to DR at the start of 2005, I went down with some friends, and we had glowsticks (you know the long kind that you can wrap around...) At classicos we brought a whole bunch with us... Like planned the chicas went absolutely crazy for them, and were offering all kinds of 'deals' for them...

When we got back to the crib, we had the standard, lipstick, thongs, e.t.c.... Chics wen't crazy for...

Some of my friends also had Dominican flags which the chicas liked too...

I even had some friends that OD'd (but who am i to judge :-)) with fake G-UNIT chains, some fake jewlery and real jewlery, e.t.c.... Some were tatted up, and some of the chics liked that, and assumed they were in shady business--the guys didn't reveal they were teachers and real estate investors... A few of them got their share of 'freebies' and stalkers...

But lets not front like most of the girls we've seen in classicos aren't chickens?

So sometimes I guess one has to speak cluck...

blacksultan
04-09-2008, 09:19 PM
OMG!!

No butt cheeks...no titties hanging out!! What is happening to Sosua!!!

Looks like they are trying to run a business and want to their clientele and patrons to follow certain codes of conduct and dress. That in of itself is not necessarily a bad thing. You can't have your shit getting fucked up before it is established.

blacksultan
04-09-2008, 09:21 PM
You know. 3some, you're probably right in all respects. However, I've always found it odd when people can get so bent out of shape over a couple of, mostly, tongue in cheek comments.

As far as stereotyping is concerned, it's interesting to me that, as people, we have become so fuckin politically correct that someone, in this case me, can make a simple observation and people feel the need to categorize the comment in a way as to make it a stereotype. A guy in a wife-beater is simply a guy in a wife-beater. Where is the stereotyping in that? I have seen guys of almost every race/ethnicity wear them, so what is the stereotype?

And, finally, I have always found this comment interesting when posted, "If it doesn't directly affect you, then why should it bother you?" I could just as easily turn this question around and direct it at several people on this board.

Makes me wonder whether or not I ought to share my impressions and observations of Pattaya once I get there. Anyway, enough said.

Do you. And dont worry too much about what others think. It sounded like you were pissed off at someone or something.

Hunter
04-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Hunter, I like the fact that you took the time to take the picture, thinking "Man I've got to show this to the guys when I get back"....

Pic from our resident secret pic agent - OMG... Saw it in his thread ;)

JuanElGriego
04-09-2008, 10:17 PM
I even had some friends that OD'd (but who am i to judge :-)) with fake G-UNIT chains, some fake jewlery and real jewlery, e.t.c....

Wow!! :eek: :icontd:

OD'd was a great way of putting it!!! :rofl:

But lets not front like most of the girls we've seen in classicos aren't chickens?

Fuck that, i'll pay a bitch 3000 pesos before i put on a fucking fake spinner chain hoping she'll "feel my swag". :rolleyes:

That reminds me, y'all remember a couple years ago when people were actually buying those plastic "spinner" hubcaps?? :confused:

blacksultan
04-09-2008, 10:21 PM

Fuck that, i'll pay a bitch 3000 pesos before i put on a fucking fake spinner chain hoping she'll "feel my swag". :rolleyes:

That reminds me, y'all remember a couple years ago when people were actually buying those plastic "spinner" hubcaps?? :confused:

Ghetto ignorance.

Inconego
04-09-2008, 10:52 PM

Good point, they OD'd in my opinion, but don't think the chicas were brain surgeons...

but another way of looking at it is this... depending on where i'm at, in order to get pussy with as little effort as possible, sometimes i have to 'dumb it down'...

blacksultan
04-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Why don't we ever mention the much more IGNORANT shit that very rich people do????

Hmm....

We have muthafucka.....

One word....

Spitzer.

DEPUTY DAWG
04-13-2008, 12:29 PM

Hey..... You work what works for you!!!!!!!!!! Those that have been with me know the results I get, Don't hate the playa it's the fuckin games fault!!!!!!!:p

Rubicon
04-21-2008, 12:29 AM
Okay, ley me try and quantify my shit.

I went to Sosua one night for a couple of hours to wait for a bartender (a female, by the way) and was just sitting back observing shit. My comments were strictly observational, and were not meant to disparage or disrespect anyone. I honestly don't know why anyone would get so bent out of shape over a few tongue in cheek comments. It seems to me that some of you have been looking for a whipping dog. Believe me when I tell you, I'm not the one. I have always expressed my pleasure with being a part of this site. In fact, I recall mentioning that I thought that this was the best site I had come across. Maybe that was my mistake.

Maybe some of you have come to believe that I am just some little fuckin' punk who you can talk to however you feel. Your mistake, not mine. My attitude is if that is how you feel, you ought to just PM me, and we can make arrangements to resolve the discrepancies.

Outside of that, I think you ought to respect my opinions as I do the rest of yours. I don't agree with everything that is said here and, on occassion, I express my disagreement. But, I still respect the fact that everyone is entitled to express theirs. If you feel a need to talk all that killer shit, PM me. I'm sure we can resolve it in a private way. Thanks.

Cheeno
04-21-2008, 01:33 AM
Okay, ley me try and quantify my shit.

I went to Sosua one night for a couple of hours to wait for a bartender (a female, by the way) and was just sitting back observing shit. My comments were strictly observational, and were not meant to disparage or disrespect anyone. I honestly don't know why anyone would get so bent out of shape over a few tongue in cheek comments. It seems to me that some of you have been looking for a whipping dog. Believe me when I tell you, I'm not the one. I have always expressed my pleasure with being a part of this site. In fact, I recall mentioning that I thought that this was the best site I had come across. Maybe that was my mistake.

Maybe some of you have come to believe that I am just some little fuckin' punk who you can talk to however you feel. Your mistake, not mine. My attitude is if that is how you feel, you ought to just PM me, and we can make arrangements to resolve the discrepancies.

Outside of that, I think you ought to respect my opinions as I do the rest of yours. I don't agree with everything that is said here and, on occassion, I express my disagreement. But, I still respect the fact that everyone is entitled to express theirs. If you feel a need to talk all that killer shit, PM me. I'm sure we can resolve it in a private way. Thanks.

Hello Rubicon :biggrin:

I am sorry if you are upset.

You know how this site is--With over 4,000 members, there will be times when all of us will be upset by one's comment.

But please do not let this change your view towards this site. Just look on the bright side. That's what I try and do.

Take care and good night. :smile:

Beads
04-21-2008, 02:20 PM
Plenty of hostility in this thread!

Recently when I went to Classicos one night I had a baseball cap on. I had been severely sunburned the from not having one on the previous 2 days and my forehead was RED. Anyhow they told me at the stairs I couldn't wear a hat and it applied to everyone. They offered to check in my hat and give me a ticket with a number on it.

I can understand a dress code as long as it applies to everyone I don't have a problem with it. I also understand requiring ALL persons to spend at least a small amount of money to be allowed to come into certain establishments (this is a good idea to keep vagrants, riff raff etc out and from bothering people to pay for their drinks!)

As far as dressing a certain way when its optional is a personal choice. Saying that it won't effect how much a chica expects you to though is foolish.

Just thinking your nicer looking than the next guy because your dressed better isn't generally a whores intention. She sees $$$$. If your dressed nicer than the next guy you can more likely afford to pay more.

Don't ever think otherwise or your just lying to yourself.

You bring some chica back to a fancy condo or hotel and they see lots of expensive stuff there more often than not expecting a higher payday. There also looking to steal anything of value if given the chance.

This is how business works all over the world when theres no price tag on the merchadise your buying. They charge as much as they can get. The more you look like you can pay the more they want.

Inconego
04-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Plenty of hostility in this thread!

Recently when I went to Classicos one night I had a baseball cap on. I had been severely sunburned the from not having one on the previous 2 days and my forehead was RED. Anyhow they told me at the stairs I couldn't wear a hat and it applied to everyone. They offered to check in my hat and give me a ticket with a number on it.

I can understand a dress code as long as it applies to everyone I don't have a problem with it. I also understand requiring ALL persons to spend at least a small amount of money to be allowed to come into certain establishments (this is a good idea to keep vagrants, riff raff etc out and from bothering people to pay for their drinks!)

As far as dressing a certain way when its optional is a personal choice. Saying that it won't effect how much a chica expects you to though is foolish.

Just thinking your nicer looking than the next guy because your dressed better isn't generally a whores intention. She sees $$$$. If your dressed nicer than the next guy you can more likely afford to pay more.

Don't ever think otherwise or your just lying to yourself.

You bring some chica back to a fancy condo or hotel and they see lots of expensive stuff there more often than not expecting a higher payday. There also looking to steal anything of value if given the chance.

This is how business works all over the world when theres no price tag on the merchadise your buying. They charge as much as they can get. The more you look like you can pay the more they want.

The main reason I liked Classicos was because you could just roll outta bed, throw on whatever, and head over to the club... was less bullshit...

This more formal approach makes it a bit less appealing... I guess the 'maturity' of the scene in Sosua kind of takes away from the appeal...

It wasn't like 'riff raff' ever took away from the fun in the club... for the most part only people buggin me for drinks have been chics...

MisterPink
04-21-2008, 02:38 PM
I do not think Rubicon's intent was to offend anybody, he might wanna' reconsider posting his thoughts @ 02:35 AM, after 14 Patron silvers!

I even installed special software that uses a PROXY after 10 Grey Goose and sodas!
m pink

Beads
04-21-2008, 03:01 PM
The main reason I liked Classicos was because you could just roll outta bed, throw on whatever, and head over to the club... was less bullshit...

This more formal approach makes it a bit less appealing... I guess the 'maturity' of the scene in Sosua kind of takes away from the appeal...

It wasn't like 'riff raff' ever took away from the fun in the club... for the most part only people buggin me for drinks have been chics...

Exactly my point but theres also guys bugging people for drinks as well. Not as many as the chicas but they should also charge them just the same. I did notice the 100RD requirement put on chicas also pushed quite a few of them downstairs when I was there. They would bug people to pay their 100RD entries though too.

Its just better for business if they only have people who are spending money allowed in your establishment. The bars are there to make money and don't want people just hanging around bothering your customers , using their bathrooms, taking up space in chairs at tables etc, and in more cases than not creating problems.

brovo35
04-21-2008, 03:27 PM
...Not as many as the chicas but they should also charge them just the same. I did notice the 100RD requirement put on chicas also pushed quite a few of them downstairs when I was there. They would bug people to pay their 100RD entries though too.

Its just better for business if they only have people who are spending money allowed in your establishment. The bars are there to make money and don't want people just hanging around bothering your customers ,............

True, but just like stateside...ladies night, women before X time get in free, and so on and so on because they know that if the women don't show they will make no dough! Guys follow the pussy to the club! Women on average are cheap as hell when spending their money that is almost universal!

Who wants to be in the club with the twenty to thirty well healed women and the sixty to seventy men looking to have them.

Si_Poppi
04-21-2008, 03:45 PM
It seems to me that some of you have been looking for a whipping dog.

Maybe some of you have come to believe that I am just some little fuckin' punk who you can talk to however you feel.

If you feel a need to talk all that killer shit, PM me.Which posts are you referring to?:confused:

Inconego
04-21-2008, 06:06 PM
True, but just like stateside...ladies night, women before X time get in free, and so on and so on because they know that if the women don't show they will make no dough! Guys follow the pussy to the club! Women on average are cheap as hell when spending their money that is almost universal!

Who wants to be in the club with the twenty to thirty well healed women and the sixty to seventy men looking to have them.

I don't want much of my DR 'fun' experience to be like stateside...

I just like the more 'wild west' approach, than it being more structured I guess....

Taking off hats didn't really bother us too bad last time, but was just irritating...

Also a real 'dress code' for Classicos isn't really a good idea... I'd rather just chill outside if that's the case--once Classicos starts feeling like a 'real club'...

DEPUTY DAWG
04-22-2008, 07:41 AM
Guys wear what they want. Because YMMV with chicas period..... I'm always teased about my style of dress but then I like to dress up a bit. I'm sure that the chicas expect for me to pay more but I work that in the other direction. I have a bit of a reputation for not paying alot but then again I'm alot of fun for whom ever gets the nod for the wifey of the night title. Not everyone buys into me but those that do it works out for everyone. Theres too many chicas to choose from and I'm too old for bullshit (40) Besides smart money always has some back-up numbers to call when all else fails. Hey it's the thrill of the hunt. I deal with the serious shit when I get back to the states!!!!!!!!

Jimbo44
04-22-2008, 10:34 AM
You got that right on... " It's the thrill of the hunt" That is what gets my juices flowing when I turn the corner and begin the stroll on the strip!!:mrgreen:

blacksultan
04-22-2008, 10:36 AM
You got that right on... " It's the thrill of the hunt" That is what gets my juices flowing when I turn the corner and begin the stroll on the strip!!:mrgreen:

I love turning that corner knowing that all that pussy is at my disposal.:wink:

Jimbo44
04-22-2008, 10:40 AM
It is like being addicted to some drug...:)

brovo35
04-22-2008, 11:10 AM
I don't want much of my DR 'fun' experience to be like stateside...

I just like the more 'wild west' approach, than it being more structured I guess....

Taking off hats didn't really bother us too bad last time, but was just irritating...

Also a real 'dress code' for Classicos isn't really a good idea... I'd rather just chill outside if that's the case--once Classicos starts feeling like a 'real club'...

I understand what you are saying, but I was referring to having women pay the same entry fee not the dress code side of it, especially in a place like classico's will produce just what you stated, alot of chica's and in return alot of paying male customers not bothering to enter and thus the club not making as much money.

Heaven knows I wouldn't want the DR experience to be like it is stateside.

As for the dress code, I haven't really had to pay attention to it one way or another. I don't dress up per say for the chicas, but I tend to dress the way I would when going out casually at home. Dress slacks, dress shoes and a polo or some other nice shirt and I don't wear hats when going out, but that just me.

I really don't judge what anyone else wears.. to me its' to each his own. As a matter of fact I was hanging with a friend in classico's one night and he had on hospital scrub type pants. He pulled what he wanted out of there and so did I. How I dress is more a matter of personal taste as it is for most guys.

brovo35
04-22-2008, 11:37 AM
I love turning that corner knowing that all that pussy is at my disposal.:wink:

It is a great feeling isn't it. It's like the fountain of youth!

Ponce de Leon had it all ass-backwards; He was in the caribean and went to Florida looking for the fountain of youth and it was in his back yard all the time!

Tony Badabing
04-23-2008, 07:29 AM
Guys wear what they want. Because YMMV with chicas period..... I'm always teased about my style of dress but then I like to dress up a bit. I'm sure that the chicas expect for me to pay more but I work that in the other direction. I have a bit of a reputation for not paying alot but then again I'm alot of fun for whom ever gets the nod for the wifey of the night title. Not everyone buys into me but those that do it works out for everyone. Theres too many chicas to choose from and I'm too old for bullshit (40) Besides smart money always has some back-up numbers to call when all else fails. Hey it's the thrill of the hunt. I deal with the serious shit when I get back to the states!!!!!!!!

I feel you on that one son I'm down with that all the way.....BLACKSULTAN call's me a cheap motherfucker and I call him a dumb motherfucker for overpaying, so it work's out..........

blacksultan
04-23-2008, 08:50 AM
I feel you on that one son I'm down with that all the way.....BLACKSULTAN call's me a cheap motherfucker and I call him a dumb motherfucker for overpaying, so it work's out..........

Your ass would buy a chica with coupons muthafucka if they made coupons for hoes. Fuck you.:wink:

Tony Badabing
04-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Your ass would buy a chica with coupons muthafucka if they made coupons for hoes. Fuck you.:wink:

Daam right motherfucker show me the food stamp$$$$$$$$$

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8123480fd31c607e8.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/8123480fd1ae3791b.jpg