PDA

View Full Version : STD's in DR

ykg3000
04-25-2006, 10:09 AM
Hey guys. I've been reading all your posts about the DR and the information posted has helped me out alot. However I was wondering, since these girls have sex with lots of different men, how high is the risk of them having an STD? A friend of mine recently told me that I should not mess with any of the dominican women for fear of getting a disease. He said I should stick to female tourists. What are your opinions on this fellas?

Jimmydr
04-25-2006, 10:11 AM
Hey guys. I've been reading all your posts about the DR and the information posted has helped me out alot. However I was wondering, since these girls have sex with lots of different men, how high is the risk of them having an STD? A friend of mine recently told me that I should not mess with any of the dominican women for fear of getting a disease. He said I should stick to female tourists. What are your opinions on this fellas?

You friend is a fool. I have 40 trips and 400 days spent there and never caught anything.

Don Tomas
04-25-2006, 10:13 AM

Just wrap it up, you will do ok.

ykg3000
04-25-2006, 11:02 AM
should I wrap it up for oral sex as well?

Don Tomas
04-25-2006, 11:08 AM

Not if you want to enjoy it. HIV is almost impossible to catch through oral, the most likely is Clamidia which can be cleared up with basic antibiotics.

Ram
04-25-2006, 11:08 AM
Is your friend suggesting that no tourist girls have STD's, tourist girls who fuck other tourist guys as soon as she meets them....

There is alway a risk to sex, no matter who the other person is.

it's up to you.

mirage6
04-25-2006, 12:05 PM
I wouldnt worry about bbbj but sex i would def wear something

gdogg
04-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Wrap that rascal while boning! I think you're safe receiving BBBJ's!

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
04-25-2006, 12:10 PM
Wrap that rascal while boning! I think you're safe receiving BBBJ's!

Not really...

You can still contract an STD from Oral Sex...

The only sure method to avoid them is NO SEX...

gdogg
04-25-2006, 01:04 PM
Never mind...throw caution to the wind!!!

mike24ca
04-25-2006, 04:15 PM
Been coming for ten years, never caught anything, keep it wrapped and you should be OK.

ErikS
04-25-2006, 05:18 PM
YKG,

In a couple of days I'll be going down to the DR for my 13th trip. I have been fortunate enough to have avoided all STD's my entire life.

It is a valid question that you ask. Knowledge is power, and it helps to know the facts. Here are two links to sites that have verified info:

The Center for Disease Control - Sexually transmitted Diseases:

http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/dstd/disease_info.htm (http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/dstd/disease_info.htm)

and STD's in the Dominican Republic:

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/travel-health/dominican-republic.htm (http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/travel-health/dominican-republic.htm)

Enjoy your trip......but use common sense.

And WSJ3 said, they only way to be certain of avoiding STD's is NO SEX.

Don Tomas
04-25-2006, 08:36 PM
Erik talk about a panic site!

The Malaria "epidemic" in 2004 was a total of 12 cases iirc! Yes more then the US but not exactly an epidemic!

JuanElGriego
04-25-2006, 08:53 PM
I should stick to female tourists. What are your opinions on this fellas?

There's female tourists in the DR???

LM
04-25-2006, 08:54 PM
There's female tourists in the DR???

The Sankies have first dibs.......check out the threads on DR1...hilarious

Don Tomas
04-25-2006, 09:24 PM
The Sankies have first dibs.......check out the threads on DR1...hilarious

Yeah the same sankies that will fuck guys too for the right price! Bareback no less!

Yeah your friend is right?!?!?!?!?!? The tourists are MUCH safer! :lol: