PDA

View Full Version : DaveB Trip Report

Dark Knight
09-11-2004, 02:27 PM
Trip Report

Thought I’d give back to the board and rattle off a few points on my trip. I can’t compete with Hapax so here it goes:

1. Trip was awesome. Jimmy should be commended for leading us mongers to Sousa. The place is something else. When you first get there you are like ut oh – I am going to be spending 7 days here? It is just different than lily white boring suburban America. It is run down in a sense. You are going back in time. But the place grows on you as you get to know it.

2. Palace is great. What more do you want. A quiet room with chicas that punch in at 2 and leave at 7 in the pool area. John is great. He will fix anything you want. The rooms are big also. I would not stay at Europa. Moto conches hang there and I’ll bet it sounds like Indy 500 there. Johns generator worked all the time. Meeting other mongers is a must I feel. And all for $45. Come on. Tip – Don’t get the 1 bedrooms. The AC is in living room and it doesn’t get into bedroom. Go for the studios.

3. Chicas are everywhere. It is like fishing in a barrel. They love gringos. Choose carefully though. I got a few GFE’s which I like. First night I got a 19 year old small spinner at Dominos and thought I went to heaven. A few production line chicas. They are all nice to you during the meeting. Then get you in room and wham bam see you later. I pulled a 9 out of Flamingo the last night I was there. Hot black girl. She was a C in the bedroom. I got a crazy Hatian girl at Classico one night. I went back 2 nights later and she was all over me. I didn’t want her again. She actually followed me out of Classico as I was hitting on another chica. Some are nuts. There is something cool about picking up a Chica and getting on a moto and grabbing her as you head to the palace on the moto. I didn’t have any nightmare chicas like Hapax. The Haitian upped me 500 pesos just as we were hitting the bed. Bitch. I payed just because I didn’t want any problems on my trip. (I know whip me I am a pussy).

4. Number one reason to go to DR – BBBJ!!!! Case closed.

5. Haligali Bar - They say you can get every girl in DR. I don’t know. This place is a drink hustle place. I had a couple funs nights there though. Just drinking and dancing with the girls. I saw one of them later at Classico and asked her to go to Palace. She refused. Yubi is manager. A stunner. Tall. Huge bombs. I can’t quite figure her out. Jimmy probably knows complete story.

6. Rubio Grande – Gordon was staying at Palace. One of those larger than life characters. Gordon is the man. When Gordon goes out look out. The man can party. My favorite Gordon story is he was at Crystals. Rubio Grande called one of the transvestites over and grabbed him in the crotch hard. The trans squealed like a pig, jumped a foot and ran away. Speaking of transvestites – If you want to lose your woody go to Flamingo and watch the trans dance. I had to look away.

7. Pueto Plata – There are some real stunners in Crystals and LaBoeme. Prices have gone way up because of tourists from AI’s. I still say it is worth it for the 10’s. $150-200 bucks is nothing compared to US. Some of that quality would be $500-1000 in US. I didn’t pull any because of bunch of us were just kind of looking and heading back to Classico at midnight. Next time I’m paying. I don’t care if I screw up pricing system. Fuck you guys these girls are hot.

8. Golf – Playa Grande is awesome. Playa Dorado sucks. I rented car for 2 days and pulled it off. Pot holes are a nightmare. And the motos are everywhere. Jazz rented a car and got hit by a moto. He had to pay the moto 2000 pesos and hopefully his credit card is paying damage. Dons words of advice were correct. I got lucky and had nothing go wrong. It is a pretty straight shot to Playa Grande. My caddy and I were only ones playing on course. It is actually not that hard a course. I shot an 82 which is great for me. I was going to stay in Rio San Juan but I drove through and I would have been only gringo in entire town. Didn’t have the guts and bailed. Went to Cabarete and had dinner with 2 chicas I met on beach. Cabarete is nice. Real modern.

9. Ester – She doesn’t hang at Palace anymore. Gordon found her though. I didn’t go with her but I am putting her on my list. Ester had 5 guys lined up the day I saw her. She lives up to billing. Melody or Melonie – hot. Gordon calls her the the storm trooper of whores. Diana – perfect body – John says she’s crazy. Cindy – cute and young.

10. That’s about it. Alas I get on plane to go home. My invisible shield goes up. I see two loud American girls in their 20’s from Long Island. What’s wrong- they didn’t say hola to me. What’s wrong – they didn’t look at me. Shit – back to reality. This sucks.

gdogg
09-11-2004, 02:50 PM
10. That’s about it. Alas I get on plane to go home. My invisible shield goes up. I see two loud American girls in their 20’s from Long Island. What’s wrong- they didn’t say hola to me. What’s wrong – they didn’t look at me. Shit – back to reality. This sucks.

So true, Dave. It was hard for me to get used the American females after being with Dominican chicas for a week. Night/day difference.

Great report!

WSJ3
09-11-2004, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the update Dave.

I hope to have 1/2 the amount of fun (and cocha) that you experienced.

the_Jayman
09-11-2004, 10:37 PM
EXCELLENT REPORT ! !

Thanks man :!:

see ya on saturday

nybm9x5
09-13-2004, 12:26 AM
Golf – Playa Grande is awesome. Playa Dorado sucks. I rented car for 2 days and pulled it off. Pot holes are a nightmare. And the motos are everywhere. Jazz rented a car and got hit by a moto. He had to pay the moto 2000 pesos and hopefully his credit card is paying damage. Dons words of advice were correct. I got lucky and had nothing go wrong. It is a pretty straight shot to Playa Grande. My caddy and I were only ones playing on course. It is actually not that hard a course. I shot an 82 which is great for me. I was going to stay in Rio San Juan but I drove through and I would have been only gringo in entire town. Didn’t have the guts and bailed. Went to Cabarete and had dinner with 2 chicas I met on beach. Cabarete is nice. Real modern.

So glad you got to play my favorite ... I agree on Playa Dorado ... don't even look at the nine hole in Cabarete ... but Santiago is another dream course for I played for $19 in May.

ravel456
09-16-2004, 08:25 PM
Great report, we chased a few chicas, remember luz, anyway, let me know next time you're planning to go to the DR.

Forget the American's I just dropped $140 on dinner, nothing but grief.

hasta pronto

gdogg
09-18-2004, 02:14 AM
Great report, we chased a few chicas, remember luz, anyway, let me know next time you're planning to go to the DR.

Forget the American's I just dropped $140 on dinner, nothing but grief.

hasta pronto

Tell me about it...I miss the DR SO MUCH!