PDA

View Full Version : Blackbeards' Girls Profiles

JoeDR
04-15-2008, 07:16 PM
Fellas, I thought of a great idea. How about we create a thread of profiles on the chicas at BB's. Kinda like the ones you see on those dating websites or TER, but, obviously focused on what we care about. I'll post an example below; please use your best pics and I think we can start an excellent resource to be used. Maybe we can do something similar for other clubs/resorts as well.
---------
GENERAL INFORMATION
Name(s):
Speaks English: Not at all/a little/understands, but doesn't speak it/okay/Good/Pretty Good/Perfectly
Earliest known date working at BBs:
Other known working locations:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Smokes:
Availability: Day shift, Night shift, Weekends, Weekdays, by request
Has Children/Number: Y/N

APPEARANCE
Beauty (face): Ugly/Homely/Plain/Nice/Attractive/Model Material
Build: Athletic/Spinner/Average/Brick House/Fat
Stretchmarks (where): None/Some/A Lot! Ass/Tits/Stomach/Legs/Pussy!
Height: 4'11-5'3", 5'4-5'7", 5'8-5'11, 6'0+
Breast Size/Cup:
Breast appearance: Flat/Average/Youthful/Perky/Firm/Super Nice/Droopy/Unattractive
Shoe Size:
Clothing Size (Waist/Shirt):
Tattoos: None/1-2/3-4/Too many to count
Piercings: None/Tongue/Nipples/Clit/Nose/Brow
Hair: Natural/Permed/Weave

Services:
Attitude: Shitty/Average/Businesslike/Above Average/Girlfriend/Perfect Lady
Performance: She just laid there/decent sport fuck/hot time/Fucks like a champ!
Bisexual: Will do you, but not her/Will do both of you/Will do her only/No
-- Gets along best with (which other BBs girl)?:
Rimjob: Y/N
Anal: Y/N
Blowjob: With condom only/BBBJ Avoid/BBBJ Spit/BBBJCIM/BBBJ Facial/BBBJ Tits
Pillow talk: Talks shit during sex/Dominant/Submissive/Moaner/Screamer
S&M (specify on her or on you): No/Heavy/Light/Spanking

Other BBisms:
Lowest price paid for (what) service/time?: i.e. 20min BBBJ for 400 pesos, FS for 1000 pesos
Will hit you up for a tip: Y/N
Looking a Western Union novio: Y/N
Has her own place: Y/N
Gets along with other girls: Y/N
Best skill(s):
Best asset(s):

DON'T FORGET TO ATTACH A PHOTO EVEN IF YOU STEAL IT FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!!
------

Please if anyone has suggestions, let's get em out early to get the format down so folks are all getting good info. Remember, we're trying to only have one profile for the girls. So, if you have additions or changes, post them on a different thread and we'll do updates (where the originator can delete old profiles) like every 3 mos or so. Okay, start the criticisms!!

Rode-fucking-o

3somefan
04-15-2008, 07:18 PM
Good Idea!! But may be a lot of work for most guys on this site...

..who knows..let's see what the guys think.

LM
04-15-2008, 07:22 PM
Really hate to be a spoil sport guys, but check out this thread regarding Blackbeards...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82174

3somefan
04-15-2008, 07:26 PM
Really hate to be a spoil sport guys, but check out this thread regarding Blackbeards...

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82174

Oh yeah, I forgot about that LM! Thanks for pointing it out.

Although, I am pretty sure guys have been breaking that rule after it was posted... :eek:

Good Idea though. :)

Cuba Libre
04-15-2008, 09:55 PM

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=82174I think that "rule" has been pretty much ignored, and I don't believe the OP even cares anymore.

Hmmmm... re-reading that post, almost sounds like it's a BB's rule, and not a ISOC rule.:confused: :confused: :confused:

biggun1221
04-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Fellas, I thought of a great idea. How about we create a thread of profiles on the chicas at BB's. Kinda like the ones you see on those dating websites or TER, but, obviously focused on what we care about. I'll post an example below; please use your best pics and I think we can start an excellent resource to be used. Maybe we can do something similar for other clubs/resorts as well.
---------
GENERAL INFORMATION
Name(s):
Speaks English: Not at all/a little/understands, but doesn't speak it/okay/Good/Pretty Good/Perfectly
Earliest known date working at BBs:
Other known working locations:
Phone Number:
Email Address:
Smokes:
Availability: Day shift, Night shift, Weekends, Weekdays, by request
Has Children/Number: Y/N

APPEARANCE
Beauty (face): Ugly/Homely/Plain/Nice/Attractive/Model Material
Build: Athletic/Spinner/Average/Brick House/Fat
Stretchmarks (where): None/Some/A Lot! Ass/Tits/Stomach/Legs/Pussy!
Height: 4'11-5'3", 5'4-5'7", 5'8-5'11, 6'0+
Breast Size/Cup:
Breast appearance: Flat/Average/Youthful/Perky/Firm/Super Nice/Droopy/Unattractive
Shoe Size:
Clothing Size (Waist/Shirt):
Tattoos: None/1-2/3-4/Too many to count
Piercings: None/Tongue/Nipples/Clit/Nose/Brow
Hair: Natural/Permed/Weave

Services:
Attitude: Shitty/Average/Businesslike/Above Average/Girlfriend/Perfect Lady
Performance: She just laid there/decent sport fuck/hot time/Fucks like a champ!
Bisexual: Will do you, but not her/Will do both of you/Will do her only/No
-- Gets along best with (which other BBs girl)?:
Rimjob: Y/N
Anal: Y/N
Blowjob: With condom only/BBBJ Avoid/BBBJ Spit/BBBJCIM/BBBJ Facial/BBBJ Tits
Pillow talk: Talks shit during sex/Dominant/Submissive/Moaner/Screamer
S&M (specify on her or on you): No/Heavy/Light/Spanking

Other BBisms:
Lowest price paid for (what) service/time?: i.e. 20min BBBJ for 400 pesos, FS for 1000 pesos
Will hit you up for a tip: Y/N
Looking a Western Union novio: Y/N
Has her own place: Y/N
Gets along with other girls: Y/N
Best skill(s):
Best asset(s):

DON'T FORGET TO ATTACH A PHOTO EVEN IF YOU STEAL IT FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE!!
------

Please if anyone has suggestions, let's get em out early to get the format down so folks are all getting good info. Remember, we're trying to only have one profile for the girls. So, if you have additions or changes, post them on a different thread and we'll do updates (where the originator can delete old profiles) like every 3 mos or so. Okay, start the criticisms!!

Rode-fucking-o
Why would you even consider this? These girls there are trying to survive and you want to humiliate them or disgrace them. They are there out of necessity not out of love for the job, it is strictly a money, survival thing with them. These girls don't want their pictures posted there and if they did I am sure that there would be pictures on BB's website like there used to be.
A lot of you guys seem to forget these are human beings and not a cum dump for you to use whenever you want to drop a load. If you will treat these girls with respect and let then keep their dignity, you can have a wonderful time with them and they will go out of their way to make your visit a memorable experience.
I guess I am finished sounding off now, and if I offended you then so be it, but these are working girls and we need to remember this is a third world country and they dont have the luxuries that we take for granted, like eating regularly a nice cozy house and not have to struggle for every cent we get,

Jimmydr
04-16-2008, 09:31 AM
Why would you even consider this? These girls there are trying to survive and you want to humiliate them or disgrace them. They are there out of necessity not out of love for the job, it is strictly a money, survival thing with them. These girls don't want their pictures posted there and if they did I am sure that there would be pictures on BB's website like there used to be.
A lot of you guys seem to forget these are human beings and not a cum dump for you to use whenever you want to drop a load. If you will treat these girls with respect and let then keep their dignity, you can have a wonderful time with them and they will go out of their way to make your visit a memorable experience.
I guess I am finished sounding off now, and if I offended you then so be it, but these are working girls and we need to remember this is a third world country and they dont have the luxuries that we take for granted, like eating regularly a nice cozy house and not have to struggle for every cent we get,

Sounds like a guy in love with someone there. They need 6,000 a month and many earn 50,000 a month.

blacksultan
04-16-2008, 10:18 PM

I think you are dead on. They are human beings, women, mothers, sisters, then HOES. Let us not forget that if we can, I know I can sometimes.

blacksultan
04-16-2008, 10:19 PM
Sounds like a guy in love with someone there. They need 6,000 a month and many earn 50,000 a month.

He sounds like someone with compassion. We all need to have a little more of it our lives. Me, you, and muthafuckin dog named BOO.

ElPlomero
04-16-2008, 10:50 PM

I'm just curious, what's your reason for objecting to this?

Have you been there? Do you have a BB's WU novia, what?

Some of those chicas are great. Others are lying, manipulating, hoes of the worse type.

This is a board for hobbyists trying to find the best possible situation for themselves while they hobby.

It's not a ho of the month club or a charity to support any particular group of hoes.

If a chica at blackbeards keeps herself fit and does a good job, she has nothing to fear from us posting information about her. If she has a WU novio and he thinks that she's not seeing other guys, shame on her and lets help him come to his senses.

The family not knowing thing is bullshit and we all know it. More than one generation of women have been doing the same thing long enough for every person on the island to be able to know by how much money one of these girls sends home, how she dresses, what kind of phone she has, etc., what she does for a living.

It's advantageous for them to have us believe otherwise, but we on this board all know.

If a BB's chica lets herself go and/or does a brother hobbyist dirty, why should we be silent and allow other brother hobbyists to be hurt by her.

I went to BB's based on their pictures. Now that they don't have any, I would be hesitant to go back, figuring that if the ratio of what I like is low, I would be stuck there.

I understand why John doesn't post officially, but I think they are doing themselves a disservice by not promoting the reporting of the good girls there.

More importantly, I think we do ourselves a disservice by treating them differently than any other girls of the same profession.

Oh, as for treating them well. I always do. I feed any girl who's with me, I sometimes buy things for them if it's appropriate, and I don't abuse anyone. We can do what this board was designed to do without abusing them.

No one should fault us for doing what they do every day, which is to work with their fellow countrymen to maximise their situation against what is best for us.

Just my 2 cents.

biggun1221
04-17-2008, 09:14 AM
He sounds like someone with compassion. We all need to have a little more of it our lives. Me, you, and muthafuckin dog named BOO.
Im not in love with anyone there, I just think respect goes a long way, I also think that when we go there and treat the girls like a piece of meat, we show a total lack of respect for them and we do ourselves a disservice by acting like a bunch of animals.
I have been there twice and have had a great time there, I am well thought of by the staff, girls, and management. I will hopefully go back soon and hope to have a wonderful time again.
:mad:

ElPlomero
04-17-2008, 09:34 AM
Im not in love with anyone there, I just think respect goes a long way, I also think that when we go there and treat the girls like a piece of meat, we show a total lack of respect for them and we do ourselves a disservice by acting like a bunch of animals.
I have been there twice and have had a great time there, I am well thought of by the staff, girls, and management. I will hopefully go back soon and hope to have a wonderful time again.

Why do you say that we propose to treat them as a slab of meat?

Most guys here seem to feel that they want to be nice to these girls and even keep them as friends after the business is over.

There is a difference between treating people with respect and letting service providers get away with giving bad service or otherwise giving less than they are asking for.

If an electrician came to your house, talked you into buying a bunch of things that you didn't need and then didn't deliver and screwed you, would you let it go, or would you report him to the town inspector, the state licensing bureau and the BBB?

Well ISOC is all those things rolled into one for its members.

It sounds like no chica has gotten around to messing with you yet. If that's the case, good for you. Don't let your feelings get away from you, though, because you'll learn a lesson that many here already have.

I, for one, have never failed to give any chica I was with proper respect. Even if she failed to live up to her half of the bargain, I simply stop using her services and tell anyone who will listen the truth about her. What's wrong with that?

Jimmydr
04-17-2008, 09:36 AM
My boss treats me like a slab.

Inconego
04-17-2008, 01:08 PM
I think you are dead on. They are human beings, women, mothers, sisters, then HOES. Let us not forget that if we can, I know I can sometimes.

Whenever we get on our morality soapboxes, I stop, laugh a snot bubble out of my nose, and keep it moving...

... For so many reasons, on so many levels, a comment like this really doesn't have a place on this site...

...How many mothers sisters daughters who were desperate have YOU posted on this site.... Or shared with your boys...

I just don't UNDERSTAND, what your comment evens means... Of course they're human beings--we're fucking them...

Inconego
04-17-2008, 01:13 PM

Posting reviews about the girls doesn't show a lack of respect...

They are professional whores--WERE TALKING ABOUT BLACKBEARDS right??.. Being a whore, prostitue (whatever you want to call it) is their job... We already do something like that here, it's called The Hall of Shame...

No, creating a review list would actually make us a bit more sophisticated in our dealing with the women and give us more power...

But I just feel, because it's not as substantive an amount of money (like here in NY) people may not want to go through the trouble...

Also, even more importantly... Even at places like Blackbeards (which i personally do not like, wont fuck girls there, and wont go there other than visit) in DR there is more of a GFE feel... It's not ALL transactional, and that's the beauty of it... Unlike many hooker, john interactions in the states... so why ruin that aspect of the GFE fantasy....

Inconego
04-17-2008, 01:21 PM

I'm sure you're well thought of by everyone there because you are mature, do not rabble rouse, and pay the girls...

Conducting yourself in a classy manner always goes a long way, many guys on this site act that way when they travel (it's always the bad apples right:wink: , I just don't understand why deciding to review the whores makes them animals... I have never actually frequented a whore using the TER list, but it's very popular and very successful--also forces the whores to make sure they deliver for every guy... Just may hurt YMMV scenarios...

biggun1221
04-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Why do you say that we propose to treat them as a slab of meat?

Most guys here seem to feel that they want to be nice to these girls and even keep them as friends after the business is over.

There is a difference between treating people with respect and letting service providers get away with giving bad service or otherwise giving less than they are asking for.

If an electrician came to your house, talked you into buying a bunch of things that you didn't need and then didn't deliver and screwed you, would you let it go, or would you report him to the town inspector, the state licensing bureau and the BBB?

Well ISOC is all those things rolled into one for its members.

It sounds like no chica has gotten around to messing with you yet. If that's the case, good for you. Don't let your feelings get away from you, though, because you'll learn a lesson that many here already have.

I, for one, have never failed to give any chica I was with proper respect. Even if she failed to live up to her half of the bargain, her sI simply stop using truth about her. What's wrong with that?ervices and tell anyone who will listen the
There is nothing wrong with being truthful about the girl, as a matter of fact I think it would be good for the guys here. I guess what I object to the most is, that he wants to pull a full scale background search on these girls, and give out all of their personal histories, and every thing about them. Here in the States we have that problem with our every day lives and I don't think we should spill this onto them. You can beat your sweet ass that these forums are probably being monitored.

greydread
04-17-2008, 05:36 PM
The problem with this whole premise is that 50 different guys will rate a single Chica 50 different ways. Aside from the info on the site we should probably let nature take its course in determining the chemistry between Chicas y clientes. Some things you can't predict.....

It's all YMMV.

blacksultan
04-17-2008, 05:38 PM
The problem with this whole premise is that 50 different guys will rate a single Chica 50 different ways. Aside from the info on the site we should probably let nature take its course in determining the chemistry between Chicas y clientes. Some things you can't predict.....

It's all YMMV.

It would be like trying to predict when an earthquake will occur, damn near impossible.

Kevy
04-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Amoung the other problems the chicas from BB will end up seeing this and there will be all sorts of problems. the policy is set and even though a few might break it, this is closed.

I am closing this thread!