PDA

View Full Version : Villa Rental

FnB
04-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Got a good deal on this villa for a long term stay. Does anyone know about this company??..Thanks for any info

www.hispaniolarealestate.com

Inconego
04-16-2008, 07:27 PM
read the board... if u cant find it, do some searches

moshy2k
04-16-2008, 08:09 PM
dtown,

Hispaniola real estate has been used by many on ISOC. They are a reputable rental company and will treat you well. I have stayed in their villas MANY times.

FnB
04-16-2008, 08:18 PM
dtown,

Hispaniola real estate has been used by many on ISOC. They are a reputable rental company and will treat you well. I have stayed in their villas MANY times.

Thanks for the quick response... I really do try to find information by myself but after using several different keyword searches I couldn't find anthing that was why I reached out with this thread

Hemp
04-16-2008, 08:19 PM
this slut has also done some unseemingly nasty things in their villas multiple times :eek:

do you remember a certain spinner, in villa yasmin screaming to the top of her lungs :woohoo:

dtown,

Hemp
04-16-2008, 08:20 PM
there villas are great...if you have 2 or 3 guys with ya, there awesome!!! one big animal house

Thanks for the quick response... I really do try to find information by myself but after using several different keyword searches I couldn't find anthing that was why I reached out with this thread

FnB
04-16-2008, 08:29 PM
there villas are great...if you have 2 or 3 guys with ya, there awesome!!! one big animal house

Thansk for the info..I just reserved a villa..They were really slow to respond which sent up some red flags, but once they contacted me..They appear to have there act together with mutiple payment options and a wide range of villas..I might rent a car through them too..This is my first trip, but fuck it..

Hemp
04-16-2008, 08:32 PM
yea...there not exactly "quick draw" on there emails, but they get back to you...wouldnt hurt to call them as well.

Thansk for the info..I just reserved a villa..They were really slow to respond which sent up some red flags, but once they contacted me..They appear to have there act together with mutiple payment options and a wide range of villas..I might rent a car through them too..This is my first trip, but fuck it..

moshy2k
04-16-2008, 09:21 PM

Which villa did you reserve?

FnB
04-16-2008, 09:45 PM
#28 I believe..I got so nervous that she wouldn't respond that I just said set me up with a three bedroom villa. Originally I was looking at Casa Linda..but the response was even worse..I know they are slammed with request around this time, but I had to seal the deal...Looks like it worked out for me