PDA

View Full Version : Sosua Hotel Update Needed

bambam1
04-20-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm headed down to Sosua next month after not visiting for about a year and I need an update on the best place to stay. Last year the consensus was that New Garden was the best overall option. However, I seen some recent negative reviews and wanted to check if there is now a good alternative to NG.

I need a hotel with the following amenities:

A/C
hot water
chica-friendly (no extra charge)
in-room safe
cable/satellite TV
chicas on the premises (not a must, but a big plus!)
convenient to the main strip
around $50/nightI had no problems with NG last time, but if it's no longer the preferred place to stay in Sosua, please let me know.

Thanks for any input.

BB1

eastcoastallstar
04-20-2008, 08:15 PM
Casa Valeria, best hotel in my opinion. Chica Friendly, nice, clean, private, affordable, right next to New Garden. As far as hotels go, if you want villas hit casa linda, condos the tradewainds or palms. have fun, fuck many chicas

Choirboy
04-20-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm headed down to Sosua next month after not visiting for about a year and I need an update on the best place to stay. Last year the consensus was that New Garden was the best overall option. However, I seen some recent negative reviews and wanted to check if there is now a good alternative to NG.

I need a hotel with the following amenities:

A/C
hot water
chica-friendly (no extra charge)
in-room safe
cable/satellite TV
chicas on the premises (not a must, but a big plus!)
convenient to the main strip
around $50/nightI had no problems with NG last time, but if it's no longer the preferred place to stay in Sosua, please let me know.

Thanks for any input.

BB1

If you didn't have a problem with the NG last time, you won't have a problem with it this time. Nothing has changed other than it has become more popular (hence the new addition ).

If the New Garden isn't the preferred place in Sosua, why are they building a new addition ???

Excursionist
04-20-2008, 10:58 PM
What is the status of the New Garden new addition? Is it noisy? Does the construction interfere with the relaxing by the pool experience?

sommy
04-20-2008, 11:42 PM
The negative reviews of new garden are the place is always too full because it is the best hotel for mongers in SOSUA. People get upset when they lose their reservation because they are overbooked and too busy , their solution i in the works they are doubling the size of the new garden by adding an additional building . Once that is done.

My suggestion is to book the new garden but also book a backup such as casa Cayana or the waterfront in case you cant get into the new garden for whatever reason. Other than it being too busy and overbooked (because its the best mongering hotel in sosua) there is nothing really wrong with the place .

Downtown
04-21-2008, 08:16 AM
The negative reviews of new garden are the place is always too full because it is the best hotel for mongers in SOSUA. People get upset when they lose their reservation because they are overbooked and too busy , their solution i in the works they are doubling the size of the new garden by adding an additional building . Once that is done.

My suggestion is to book the new garden but also book a backup such as casa Cayana or the waterfront in case you cant get into the new garden for whatever reason. Other than it being too busy and overbooked (because its the best mongering hotel in sosua) there is nothing really wrong with the place .

Booking a "back-up" is bad business! So what would you think if your mongering brothers booked the New Garden as their back-up? It would undoubtedly throw a severe screwing into an allegedly poor and inaccurate booking system. It would also take away a guy's accommodation options as other hotels would be expecting guests, when there may be none at all!

Hemp
04-21-2008, 11:25 AM
New Garden Hotel is just fine...read this thread and read it closely.

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=104219

Beads
04-21-2008, 12:08 PM
If your going next month book your room now because NG gets filled fast. If it isnt the best value in town why is it always full?

If your lucky maybe the new rooms will be ready by then.