PDA

View Full Version : what ever happened to this...

El Tiburon
04-24-2008, 03:02 AM
i think i read this from DT back in 2005 around this time.... i thought with elections comming we would hear this again....

All the centers of prostitution, including in which they dance and naked women exhibit themselves, will be closed by the Public Ministry, today informed the general solicitor into the Republic, doctor Francisco DomÃ*nguez Brito. The civil employee said that the closing of those businesses not only includes the centers of massage but all those that are dedicated to the exercise of prostitution. "the Public Ministry has instructions at national level, not only the Office of the public prosecutor of the National District but also the Department of Treats and Illicit Traffic. Different offices of the public prosecutor have made operative similars and we are supporting the work of all the Public Ministry ", needed in press conference DomÃ*nguez Brito. It maintained that the operative ones not only have to do with the case of the minors but everything what concerns deals with people and prostitution. It said that in the country there are many people who take advantage of the poverty of the women to take them to centers and to abuse them, and by way of consequence to put to the Dominican Republic like a nation where sexual favors are offered. It observed that that goes against the dignity of the country and the Dominican women, reason for which entrusted the public prosecutors so that they are drastic against that practice. "the Ministry Public of all the provinces is in the obligation to act against that, against a series of centers also that doubtlessly constitute a business and aim organized of treats and that is making much damage to the Dominican population", it emphasized DomÃ*nguez Brito. In opinion of DomÃ*nguez Brito, it is not possible that the country is continued selling as a sexual destiny abroad, reason for which will be closed the centers of that nature. "Absolutely all, without distinction, Small Mouth has been a priority for the Public Ministry. Today Small Mouth is not the same of does four or five months, and still there is difficulty, but we are going to follow ", said DomÃ*nguez Brito. Last Thursday the Office of the public prosecutor of the National District closed, like part of the instructions of DomÃ*nguez Brito, several centers of massages in the capital. In the centers closed, according to the Office of the public prosecutor of the National District, were synthetic Drugs, penises, "eróticas chairs" with key positions to htener sex and spouses for sadomasochism. The public prosecutor Jose Manuel Hernandez Peguero said that, for example, in the "Center of Aesthetic Omi", located in the street Leonor de Ovando, of Gazcue, he took care approximately frees and average of marijuana, case by which would ask for preventive prison like coercion average, against Jose Manuel Lopez, investigated by violation to law 50-88, on controlled drugs and substances. Fruit of the operative one, the Office of the public prosecutor of the National District purified to 102 women and 28 men catched in the operative ones of closing of 12 centers of massages that operated in Gazcue and the University Zone. In those businesses, according to the Office of the public prosecutor of the National District, prostitution was exerted, drugs were distributed and numerous minor they were used in practices bitter with the law. The 102 catched women were freed without positions, while the 28 men were purified and others would be put under Justice. Between that they were stopped appeared employees of the centers of massages, parroquianos, young people who made workings of masajistas, bartenders, ushers of vehicles, collectors and others. The operative one was made the night of Thursday, from the 9:00, by civil employees of the Office of the public prosecutor of the National District and members of the National Direction of Control of Drogas (DNCD) that gave pursuit to the places several months ago. Between the closed centers of massage they appear the Cuban Reyna, Swans Club Relax, Elegant Center and Estefany Club. Also centers of massage without name in the streets Santiago, Leonor de Ovando, Danae, Cervantes, Deligne Brothers, Aid Sanchez, Independence and Doctor Delgado, all in the sector of Gazcue.

eldorob
04-24-2008, 06:26 AM
i. The 102 catched women were freed without positions, while the 28 men were purified and others would be put under Justice. .

I hope that didn't involve a scalpel...

greydread
04-24-2008, 01:32 PM
My first trip to D.R. was in February of 2006. Apparently that shit didn't work out very well because the joint was jumping when I arrived. :rofl:

prtyr2
04-25-2008, 06:35 PM
It sure did work out well. You missed much better times. Back then in gazcue alone there were maybe 15 places.

On danae was mona lisa
on santiago was michelle
on soccoro sanchez was suenos real
on deligne was 52
on pasteur was elegant and cisne
one block north of danae was estefani
near the colonial zone was princessa
on cervantes was a place that I am not sure had a name
near princessa was omi

There was also geisha paradise. On the other side of the bridge was d blanca and patio oriental as well as the la sama in isabelita.

of all those places the only ones that reopened were elegant which is now sky high and cisne which is now girls house. Neither of which have on site rooms like they used to,

all these places were open in the daytime unlike now where most of the action gets started at night

They also closed down the MPs in boca around the same time. ask cheeno about walking around gazcue with my old map. . . . .and his buddy mr williams from 52 etc. . . . . .it was much better. . . . .

greydread
04-27-2008, 03:39 PM
It sure did work out well. You missed much better times. Back then in gazcue alone there were maybe 15 places.

. . . . . .it was much better. . . . .
Maybe from the perspective of finding barrels to fish in but I can't imagine a better environment for finding beautiful new Chicas than currently exists in Santo Domingo. Sure, there are fewer "casas" but are there fewer available Chicas? That I can't fathom. I just returned yesterday from trip #11 to Santo Domingo since the 1st one. Every time I go I find a half dozen new little holes in the wall and I've been to casas, some I can't remember the names of or how to get back to. After 11 stays at the same hotel I just learned on this trip that there are 2 casas within 2 blocks of where I stay.

Other than a day and a half with a novia I spent most of this short (5 night) stay meeting new talent on the street which rivaled and in some cases surpassed the talent level I've found in the casas, thus I am of the opinion that the casas are over rated other than a place to find new imported talent fresh off the Chica farms. I was sitting around El Conde the other day, just taking pictures of sights that I found interesting and at least a half dozen Chicas walked back to me asking if I wanted a better look. I swear, a guy with a camera that doesn't work can get all the play he can handle just doing that.

They may have changed the way the game is played, slightly but the big city has a whole lot of fun to offer to us and those who are not afraid to venture off the track will find a plethora of top shelf Dominicana punani at every turn. I'm not one who feels challenged to set some kind of mongering record on every trip. I'd rather move when the force moves me and follow the rythm of the island but I invariably lose out to greed on every trip and the hardest thing to do there is take a day off from mongering. A dog really will eat itself to death. I understand this now.

The action in the D.R. can not be legislated out of existence. It's part of the culture and I think it always will be. Only economics can fuck this up. Oddly enough, the best punani I got on this trip was from the novia who would only accept taxi fare coming and going. I've been seeing her for over two years and KUDO's to whoever she's practicing on when I'm not there because she just gets better every trip. She'll come over for one or two days each trip, we'll wine, dine, take trips to the beach, etc and she's good until the next trip. It's like she understands what I'm there for and has no desire to interfere, just wants to get together for some fun while I'm in town.

A culture which results in this type of emotional independence will survive any moral or legislative shift imposed upon it and the beat may alter slightly, but it will go on.

Viva La Republica Dominicana!

El Capitan
04-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Maybe from the perspective of finding barrels to fish in but I can't imagine a better environment for finding beautiful new Chicas than currently exists in Santo Domingo. Sure, there are fewer "casas" but are there fewer available Chicas? That I can't fathom. I just returned yesterday from trip #11 to Santo Domingo since the 1st one. Every time I go I find a half dozen new little holes in the wall and I've been to casas, some I can't remember the names of or how to get back to. After 11 stays at the same hotel I just learned on this trip that there are 2 casas within 2 blocks of where I stay.

Other than a day and a half with a novia I spent most of this short (5 night) stay meeting new talent on the street which rivaled and in some cases surpassed the talent level I've found in the casas, thus I am of the opinion that the casas are over rated other than a place to find new imported talent fresh off the Chica farms. I was sitting around El Conde the other day, just taking pictures of sights that I found interesting and at least a half dozen Chicas walked back to me asking if I wanted a better look. I swear, a guy with a camera that doesn't work can get all the play he can handle just doing that.

They may have changed the way the game is played, slightly but the big city has a whole lot of fun to offer to us and those who are not afraid to venture off the track will find a plethora of top shelf Dominicana punani at every turn. I'm not one who feels challenged to set some kind of mongering record on every trip. I'd rather move when the force moves me and follow the rythm of the island but I invariably lose out to greed on every trip and the hardest thing to do there is take a day off from mongering. A dog really will eat itself to death. I understand this now.

The action in the D.R. can not be legislated out of existence. It's part of the culture and I think it always will be. Only economics can fuck this up. Oddly enough, the best punani I got on this trip was from the novia who would only accept taxi fare coming and going. I've been seeing her for over two years and KUDO's to whoever she's practicing on when I'm not there because she just gets better every trip. She'll come over for one or two days each trip, we'll wine, dine, take trips to the beach, etc and she's good until the next trip. It's like she understands what I'm there for and has no desire to interfere, just wants to get together for some fun while I'm in town.

A culture which results in this type of emotional independence will survive any moral or legislative shift imposed upon it and the beat may alter slightly, but it will go on.

what he said! If you speak a lil Spanish and are willing to TRY...SD baybee

Cheeno
04-28-2008, 12:31 AM

On danae was mona lisa
on santiago was michelle
on soccoro sanchez was suenos real
on deligne was 52
on pasteur was elegant and cisne
one block north of danae was estefani
near the colonial zone was princessa
on cervantes was a place that I am not sure had a name
near princessa was omi

There was also geisha paradise. On the other side of the bridge was d blanca and patio oriental as well as the la sama in isabelita.

of all those places the only ones that reopened were elegant which is now sky high and cisne which is now girls house. Neither of which have on site rooms like they used to,

all these places were open in the daytime unlike now where most of the action gets started at night

They also closed down the MPs in boca around the same time. ask cheeno about walking around gazcue with my old map. . . . .and his buddy mr williams from 52 etc. . . . . .it was much better. . . . .

Hey Prtyr2 :biggrin:

Your map was fucking awesome and helpful!!! :iconTU:

Your map was easier to read than mapquest!!!

Mr. Williams from "Casa 52" and Allen from "Cisne" rocked!!!
Mr. Williams gave me the special Korean discount. I would fuck two chicas for the price of one and then for dinner, his wife would cook us the finest Korean food. :biggrin:

Allen seemed to remain discreet since 2005.

I was once walking in El Conde with my Japanese Ex and who do I see? Allen and around six of his chicas from Cisne. I had to play dumb. :mrgreen:

Prtyr2, tell me when you plan to visit NYC and I will get tickets to a Mets game!!! :biggrin:

prtyr2
04-28-2008, 09:14 AM
Hey I agree that SD is still great.Heck I live here for a reason! But no it is not as great as it once was.

I am with you on speaking spanish and flirting in the street etc and find that way more fun and more of a challenge. For a newbie though getting a sure thing best massage in the country at mona lisa was VERY cool. No offense to peter and the great job he does at passions but Mona Lisa was the best. I am sure mrhappy would agree. They had hot chicas with great attitudes that gave great service.

I liked cisne better when allen had it than I like girls house now. I used to hang at spa michelle all the time just to hang with michelle. . . .she was very cool.

As for non pro or semi pro it was better years ago as well. The cheapslot machines at jaragua were full of young chicas looking for a gringo novio. . . either for the night or for long term etc.

Heck a little beer joint on charles de gaulle had cute young waitresses that freaked out the first time I walked in. Didn't see too meany gringos there back then and I dug the attention etc.

So I agree with you that SD is "off the hook" but trust me.. . . . .it was even better 8-10 years ago!!!!!

prtyr2
04-28-2008, 09:18 AM
Met game? I was in NY last weekend staying at a dumpy hotel near shea. . . . .but the mets were on the road.

I was actually in boston a few weeks back and as I was leaving thought. . . ..duh.. .I forgot to buzz cheeno. I was very busy with work and my new boss had flown in to meet me so maybe next trip!

Allen and mr williams were cool. I was at cisne one day and it was sort of closed but allen gave me a beer and we were shooting the shit. he asked if I was hungry. I said a little. He walked me over to Senorial and we had dinner. The mother fucker paid. . . .I was pissed as I had steak and had no idea he was gonna pay! So allen is the guy that took me to senorial to eat first even thoughI had an amiga that already worked there etc. Now it's you and me that fight over the bill!

Hey Prtyr2 :biggrin:

Your map was fucking awesome and helpful!!! :iconTU:

Your map was easier to read than mapquest!!!

Mr. Williams from "Casa 52" and Allen from "Cisne" rocked!!!
Mr. Williams gave me the special Korean discount. I would fuck two chicas for the price of one and then for dinner, his wife would cook us the finest Korean food. :biggrin:

Allen seemed to remain discreet since 2005.

I was once walking in El Conde with my Japanese Ex and who do I see? Allen and around six of his chicas from Cisne. I had to play dumb. :mrgreen:

Prtyr2, tell me when you plan to visit NYC and I will get tickets to a Mets game!!! :biggrin:

Cheeno
04-28-2008, 10:40 PM
Met game? I was in NY last weekend staying at a dumpy hotel near shea. . . . .but the mets were on the road.

I was actually in boston a few weeks back and as I was leaving thought. . . ..duh.. .I forgot to buzz cheeno. I was very busy with work and my new boss had flown in to meet me so maybe next trip!

Allen and mr williams were cool. I was at cisne one day and it was sort of closed but allen gave me a beer and we were shooting the shit. he asked if I was hungry. I said a little. He walked me over to Senorial and we had dinner. The mother fucker paid. . . .I was pissed as I had steak and had no idea he was gonna pay! So allen is the guy that took me to senorial to eat first even thoughI had an amiga that already worked there etc. Now it's you and me that fight over the bill!

Allen is a great guy!!! :iconTU:

He would have barbeques on Saturday's--Burgers, hot dogs, steak, beer, etc.

After the crackdown of casas in the Spring of 2005, he quietly disappeared. He made one single post over in ISG back in 2006.

He said that he runs a small club in the outskirts of Santo Domingo but I do not know where.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Santo Domingo rocked back in 2003. Those were the good old days.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next time we meet up for food and drinks, LEAVE YOUR WALLET AT HOME!!! :wink: