PDA

View Full Version : "Chica blues" in Santo Domingo

dijinn
04-24-2008, 10:53 PM
Hi, I am relatively new to mongering. I started mongering late last year in Santo Domingo basically off the information given in this section mostly by Cheeno.

I just returned from my third ever mongering trip from SD. With lots knowledge gained from the SD section,being careful choosing, I have not had any bad experiences with chicas in SD. (nock on wood...)

On my second trip I got two regulars I prefer. I more of the ALL Day/Night GFE type of guy.I just like that comfort zone if I find I chica that makes me happy.
I always stay 8 days each trip in SD area. 4 days with one my favorite girls and 4 days with other favorite girl. One of the chicas I met on Conde and the other in casa de chicas. The casa de chica girl does not go to work (chica house)when I am in town and the Conde girl just doesnt have to look for work. It has been an unbelievably great GFE time and more than I could ever dream of.I been to both chicas little shanty apartments and actually stayed there all night a couple times. Maybe I could get the two of them together with me at one time? LOL. But that is not what I am writing about.

Let me state, I am not in love,WU type, or any of that nonsense. But I am suffering from a terrible case of the blues,withdraws.I find myself day dreaming about these two chicas all day at work and home.

Even worse- I am 37 years old in excellent physical shape decent looking guy. The US women here I can go out with are usually around my age range. And well, I just dont have any sexual desire for them anymore. I been spoilt by these two uninhibited 19 and 23 year old chicas. Its like comparing Jessica Simpson to Mrs. Cleaver in my eyes.

I can go back in late July for 8 more days but I am really considering about not going. I am thinking, if I dont ever go back to the DR. The memories will just fade away and no more let downs?

My questions would be...
Am I just weak Sap that needs to be slap around? LOL

If the more I go to the DR, I will get used to it and not get the "blues" when at home?

What do you do state side to take your mind off of these things?

MisterPink
04-24-2008, 11:38 PM

http://www.jetblue.com/

mp

Jimbo44
04-24-2008, 11:48 PM
It is hard to come up with advice for u, as I am the type who enjoys the hunt, never have wifed up, and doubt if I ever will when on a monger vacation. I need to do a different chica each day to feel satisfied.

Cheeno
04-25-2008, 12:05 AM
Hi, I am relatively new to mongering. I started mongering late last year in Santo Domingo basically off the information given in this section mostly by Cheeno.

I just returned from my third ever mongering trip from SD. With lots knowledge gained from the SD section,being careful choosing, I have not had any bad experiences with chicas in SD. (nock on wood...)

On my second trip I got two regulars I prefer. I more of the ALL Day/Night GFE type of guy.I just like that comfort zone if I find I chica that makes me happy.
I always stay 8 days each trip in SD area. 4 days with one my favorite girls and 4 days with other favorite girl. One of the chicas I met on Conde and the other in casa de chicas. The casa de chica girl does not go to work (chica house)when I am in town and the Conde girl just doesnt have to look for work. It has been an unbelievably great GFE time and more than I could ever dream of.I been to both chicas little shanty apartments and actually stayed there all night a couple times. Maybe I could get the two of them together with me at one time? LOL. But that is not what I am writing about.

Let me state, I am not in love,WU type, or any of that nonsense. But I am suffering from a terrible case of the blues,withdraws.I find myself day dreaming about these two chicas all day at work and home.

Even worse- I am 37 years old in excellent physical shape decent looking guy. The US women here I can go out with are usually around my age range. And well, I just dont have any sexual desire for them anymore. I been spoilt by these two uninhibited 19 and 23 year old chicas. Its like comparing Jessica Simpson to Mrs. Cleaver in my eyes.

I can go back in late July for 8 more days but I am really considering about not going. I am thinking, if I dont ever go back to the DR. The memories will just fade away and no more let downs?

My questions would be...

If the more I go to the DR, I will get used to it and not get the "blues" when at home?

Hey Dizzy in Dallas :smile:

What you are going through is completely normal. ;)

Since you are still young and in very good physical shape, if I were you, I would date around stateside. It keeps you busy and makes you think less about the DR.

I do not mean browsing Craigslist (the risks with LE and recent busts), but just date a few girls. I'm sure you can date girls between the ages of 25 to 30 (which is still "young").

I'm now dating a Korean girl. She's 25 years old. She spilled coffee in my car so I tried my best not to lose my temper. lol

I dated a 22-year-old American girl for a few months but she was more like a baby sister to me. So I had to end it with her. But overall it was fun. :smile:

Are you into sports? If you are living in Dallas, why not see the Mavs play the Hornets?

Try and have lot's of fun stateside and then when you visit the DR, have more fun again. :wink:

dijinn
04-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Haha, Thanks Cheeno.
Dating a stateside 25-30 year old would be great but that would be a bit of a "reach" for me.I will give it a try though.

Have you seen the last two games between the Mavs and the Hornets?
It is more like " see the Mavs try to play the Hornets"

El Capitan
04-25-2008, 12:43 AM
Yo Dizz, gimmie a light oh wait that's DAZ...

Anyway little brutha, what you're experiencing is normal....you, like many of us, have realized that stateside sluts can't hold a candle to our Caribbean queens.....

Personally, I treat the gingas like 7-up.....save your money and go to the DR! It's good to be the king!

greydread
04-25-2008, 08:13 AM
This is where wingmen come in handy. Having someone to talk to who has first hand knowledge of what you're going through is therapeutic. In lieu of wingmen, ISOC guys will help keep things in perspective.

This is the ODB support group.:wink:

Inconego
04-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Cheeno is right though... This rings true for us single guys that can actually date stateside...

It is unhealthy to limit yourself to chics you can only bone on vacation... And even though I cruise backpage, CL, I've never pulled the trigger on something as expensive as $150 (yes, I'm frugal--not cheap) stateside...

Date chics here, your experiences actually may help you in the dating scene here... Just sit back and relax... you now have discovered a fallback plan, but really, unless you're planning to move there, you definitely should still be putting in the effort stateside...

...Just now you can afford to be patient, because while they're boring you about bullshit, at boring dinner convos, you're thinking about some pretty ass 19 yr old chic teabagged you till the sun came up, so you see--the jokes on them!

Hemp
04-25-2008, 12:26 PM
Co-sign...

Cheeno is right though... This rings true for us single guys that can actually date stateside...

It is unhealthy to limit yourself to chics you can only bone on vacation... And even though I cruise backpage, CL, I've never pulled the trigger on something as expensive as $150 (yes, I'm frugal--not cheap) stateside...

Date chics here, your experiences actually may help you in the dating scene here... Just sit back and relax... you now have discovered a fallback plan, but really, unless you're planning to move there, you definitely should still be putting in the effort stateside...

...Just now you can afford to be patient, because while they're boring you about bullshit, at boring dinner convos, you're thinking about some pretty ass 19 yr old chic teabagged you till the sun came up, so you see--the jokes on them!

dijinn
04-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Ok thanks everybody,
I feel much better now after a few days returning back from SD. I am back in the old swing of things (rat race).

I was just feeling a bit "blue" just getting home from SD when I made that post.I am back to my old self and looking forward to my return in July.

Anyone going to be there in SD in July? I like to expand my horizons from the "wife up".

Also I am a bit of adventure so to say. I like to meet someone here to check out pure DR clubs, bars,discos on a few nights. Not the high end rich DR socialite clubs but just the average DR clubs where no one owns a car. It would be too uncomfortable for me to go to these place alone at night.

Cheeno
04-26-2008, 03:05 PM
Ok thanks everybody,
I feel much better now after a few days returning back from SD. I am back in the old swing of things (rat race).

I was just feeling a bit "blue" just getting home from SD when I made that post.I am back to my old self and looking forward to my return in July.

Anyone going to be there in SD in July? I like to expand my horizons from the "wife up".

Also I am a bit of adventure so to say. I like to meet someone here to check out pure DR clubs, bars,discos on a few nights. Not the high end rich DR socialite clubs but just the average DR clubs where no one owns a car. It would be too uncomfortable for me to go to these place alone at night.

Hey Dizzy in Dallas :biggrin:

Glad to hear that you are feeling better. And the Mavs won last night! :wink:

Until your next trip in July, work hard and date many girls stateside. Keep yourself busy and have fun.

I understand how you feel--You have all these young and hot women jumping all over you. Sex on the first date at the kitchen, elevator, bathroom, balcony, beach under a beach towel, etc.

Are you into Asian women? Or Koreans in particular? I know that there are many Koreans who live in your area. Why not date a few Asian women until your next trip? ;)

dijinn
04-26-2008, 09:55 PM
LOL, I going to take your advice Cheeno.

How weird is this?I never dated anyone of Asian decent and I was born in South Vietnam. My father is American and my mother is Vietnamese. We moved to the US when I was 6 years old. I am going to look up some nice Korean clubs/bars and around here and give it a shot. I might as well try a Vietnamese place while I am at it.

Since I live in Texas, all the people around here think I am hispanic (black hair/darker complexion). Except Asians all ways seam to know I am mixed or something.

How about them Texas Rangers! :icontd:
</IMG>

continentalmike
04-27-2008, 02:31 AM
Like Cheeno mentioned it's good to keep busy.. also Statesside

A few effects will occur:

1. Because you're getting sweet young pussy in the DR, no-one Stateside can convince you their pussy was made of gold... this helps you to even out the mental balance
2. Women are like cats, they always like to hunt for what they can't get, are curious and love a challenge... with your DR experience under your belt you can work on that..
3. When you go back to the DR you've had plenty of practice and will score much better results as well..

So all around there are positives.

FriendlyDJ
04-27-2008, 02:48 AM

My questions would be...

I know how you feel. I, too, just finished my 3rd trip to the DR (some friends and I go once yearly). It's always a blast, and I definitely have the 'blues' when I return for a while. Hopefully, you took some pictures or have solid memories to keep you going until the next time you visit. Even though you have stated in a later post you are back to normal, you certainly aren't the only one that comes home feeling this way. Just wanted to let you know.

El Capitan
04-27-2008, 08:57 AM
Like Cheeno mentioned it's good to keep busy.. also Statesside

A few effects will occur:

1. Because you're getting sweet young pussy in the DR, no-one Stateside can convince you their pussy was made of gold... this helps you to even out the mental balance
2. Women are like cats, they always like to hunt for what they can't get, are curious and love a challenge... with your DR experience under your belt you can work on that..
3. When you go back to the DR you've had plenty of practice and will score much better results as well..

So all around there are positives.

I have always said this....and I fucking hate cats! ja ja ja (Like most doggs do) There's nothing more fun than chasing one, fucking with it and leavin it up a tree.......

snorkeler
04-30-2008, 04:44 PM
glad u have recovered. if it makes u feel any better, i had my 1st ever trip in march and still miss this one girl clarisse who slept over. i looked at her pics every day for a month. it has taken me a good 2 months to get used ot the BOREDOM i feel at home, and i live in nyc and have a girlfriend or 2. there is something magical about that place: probably the open attitude towards sex and women who make u feel like a king. the place is NOT a rat-race as is the U.S. so all i can do is go back to sosua; the question is when. great thread, snorkeler

terrierist
04-30-2008, 11:44 PM
My questions would be...

YES!!! HELL YESSSSSS!!! You're just a weak Sap that needs to slap himself around. You found happiness, and now you're trying for self-denial? A martyr complex, perhaps? Those "blues" are telling you something...you're not happy!!!! Life's short...don't be stupid about it (like me), but listen to yourself and do something to make it better.

OK, Seriously, I don't mean to be tough. I'm in no position to be tough, in fact. I'm planning on my third trip to the D.R. this year in June...and I'd never even ventured out of Canada except on sterile business trips unti January. I may even have to quit yet another job to go ( I'm not government beaucrat material anyway...too many rules, too little forgiveness). Still, the D.R. can be addictive. It's a drug I cannot do without, especially with the contrast between our dead, "British Canadian" stuck-up society with all the so-called morals and shit, and the fun-loving Latinos and great comraderie of the D.R.

You say you've recovered? You're getting back to your old self? Do you really mean you've again found the unhappy, repressed, maybe even whipped shell of a man that you left behind on your first trip to the promised land? Perhaps, or perhaps you've once again repressed happiness, and submitted to the forces of our matriarchial society as all us Nortamericanos tend to do.

OK, enough bullshit. Happiness happens for a reason. Sadness does as well. It's internal. Either you're getting what you need and want (happiness) or you aren't (sadness). Deal with it, don't just repress it unless you have carefully analysed and know that's right for you. End of sermon.

For me...I'm going back to monger Disneyland (north shore of La Republica Dominicana), where I can fly like Peter Pan and fuck Wendy. Each time I leave I get sadder (and Wendy, somehow, gets prettier and hornier).

P.S. - OK, this is biased, mean and one-sided, but don't continue to deny your wants and your needs. It will only make you frustrated in the end. Self-awareness is KING!!! and only took me more than half my life just to realize.

Sam
06-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Dizzy, you reminded me of the blues that I went through mongering in SEA. I took my first trip to Bangkok after my divorce and I was like a kid in the candy store. I didn't have to wine and dine the bitches to get laid. All I had to do was shell out few bucks and I was there. But on the long plane ride back home was hell. I was thinking all sorts of way to make my life in the playland forever. All I could think about was when I'm going to have next vacation to Bangkok.

Then I met my mentor who's been mongering since late 1960's. He's going to be 79 but he's still going strong and never married. He told me to do following things when I make each trip.

1. Make a plane and hotel reservation as soon I get back home.
2. Try to date and keep record of how much that I spend in terms of money and time to achieve the goal of getting laid in the states.
3. When back on the P4P game again, look back on money and time spent and how many times I gotten laid.

And you know what, for all the time and money I spent to get laid, I could have flown first class, stayed in 5 star hotel, and fuck 3 expensive hos a day for whole week and still had change leftover.

Unless, you want to get marry and have a family, don't waste your time and money just to get laid. It ain't worth it little bro. Get a second job or work on weekends if you can and have a millionaire vacations. Trust me when I tell you, on the average it will cost you $5000 to $10,000 to get laid in the states. Add all the hours you have to spend with the bitch times your hourly wage and all the money you spend to wine and dine her just to get your dick wet. Perhaps I'm jaded get back to RD as soon as you can. You'll continues to have blues but it will get less and less as you book another trip as soon as you get back home.

The Sage
06-17-2008, 12:39 AM
And you know what, for all the time and money I spent to get laid, I could have flown first class, stayed in 5 star hotel, and fuck 3 expensive hos a day for whole week and still had change leftover.

This pretty much sums up how I feel. Dating here cost money especially when you're dating over 30 women who think highly of themselves. I was talking to a cutie a couple of weeks back. She informed me one of her favorite things to do was eat at expensive restaurants. If I hooked up with her guess who would be footing the bill. Not to mention movies ($22 for two people), concerts (too expensive to even contemplate), birthday presents, xmas presents, valentines day, etc.. Shit I can't afford this I got a travel budget I have to contribute to.

No I'll stick with my DR regulars who are typically satisfied with beer and pizza (or chicken from the stand) and always grateful to have a little spending cash in the morning. Total expense probably on par with a dinner and a movie here in the states. But, the best thing is there's absolutely no doubt that I will get gloriously fucked as many times as I can urge my body to the task. Yes, you can find this at home, but the search, dollars spent, and potential for frustration far exceed the possibility of success. Better just to buy another ticket and spend your time working on self-improvement (learning spanish, working out) while you wait on the next trip.

royboy
06-17-2008, 01:28 AM
d in d
know how you feel. did my first trip to D.R. in march. coming home was a bummer. you have to consider your D.R. trip a bonus in life. enjoy the girls in the states and just look foward to your next trip. if all girls were as easy as the dominican chicas, life would get boring. i am planning to go back in sept. or oct.

El Capitan
06-17-2008, 08:50 AM
Spent 9 days in the last month in different U.S. cities (hotels).

Acted upon the signals of "potential pussy" numerous times and the response I got was less than, "Yes, we can go out...I'll blow you." I never bothered to follow up.

Had a bank teller practically hold a sign up saying she was interested....when I went back specifically to see her, her game was, "I'm a little busy, I model on the weekends...I'm available Mondays, Tuesdays & Fridays." "Yeah well, I'm not" was my thought....

"Model on the weekends?" yeah right....a size 8 sista, tryin to wear size 6 clothes.....

This DR shit will put put your brain straight and help you focus on the things most important in life....For me....it's workin my ass off to get money so I can go back to Putaville!

jd_mine
06-17-2008, 08:57 AM
This pretty much sums up how I feel. Dating here cost money especially when you're dating over 30 women who think highly of themselves. I was talking to a cutie a couple of weeks back. She informed me one of her favorite things to do was eat at expensive restaurants. If I hooked up with her guess who would be footing the bill. Not to mention movies ($22 for two people), concerts (too expensive to even contemplate), birthday presents, xmas presents, valentines day, etc.. Shit I can't afford this I got a travel budget I have to contribute to.

No I'll stick with my DR regulars who are typically satisfied with beer and pizza (or chicken from the stand) and always grateful to have a little spending cash in the morning. Total expense probably on par with a dinner and a movie here in the states. But, the best thing is there's absolutely no doubt that I will get gloriously fucked as many times as I can urge my body to the task. Yes, you can find this at home, but the search, dollars spent, and potential for frustration far exceed the possibility of success. Better just to buy another ticket and spend your time working on self-improvement (learning spanish, working out) while you wait on the next trip.I pretty much agree with everything you're saying here (like I usually do :-)...I never get around to have a talk with you when I see you strolling around Sosua. Only exception I make is for just arrived in the country latinas over here. Luckily there are quite a few.