PDA

View Full Version : JET BLUE question

Gutter Meat
04-25-2008, 04:45 PM
I'm considering taking JetBlue to SDQ. My question is for those of you who have taken Jet Blue before to DR is it posible to either check in on line and print your boarding pass or at the airport get your boarding pass from a kios? Does Jet Blue provide this service like AA and Continental does on international flights? I do not check luggage so I don't wanna wait on line to get a boarding pass.

My second question has to do with Jet Blue flying their 100 seat Embraer-190 regional jet to SDQ which I think is highly unsual for an international flight. If any of you have flown on this aircraft I would like to know if the overhead bins are large enough to fit a small carry on luggage.

Thanks.
G meat

Kevy
04-25-2008, 05:02 PM
I flew on an Embrar 190 in Colombia with Aero Republic, the overhead bins were normal size compared to other planes. The 50 seat planes have small overhead bins.

eldorob
04-25-2008, 05:05 PM
www.seatguru.com (http://www.seatguru.com)

from seat guru...interesting, but doesn't answer your storage bin questions....

JetBlue Embraer ERJ-190 (E90)

This new addition to the JetBlue fleet features leather seats and personal televisions at every seat. The Embraer 190 also has more under seat storage space than JetBlue's Airbus A320. Rows 1-12 have 32 inch pitch, and rows 13-25 have 33 inch pitch.
Beginning April 1, JetBlue is adding "Even More Legroom" seats to the emergency exit row. Seats in row 12 will have 38 inch seat pitch and can be reserved for $10 per flight segment on short-haul flights, $15 on medium-haul, and $20 on long-haul.

Kevy
04-25-2008, 05:08 PM
here this tells you

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/50614812483801d4e.jpg

Pana
04-25-2008, 06:38 PM
I flew on Jet Blue this past out of JFK in Febuary and they did not have kios during that time to check in you have to wait on line for international flights, on their Embraer 190 regional jet didnt fly that to DR so I cant help you with that.

I'm considering taking JetBlue to SDQ. My question is for those of you who have taken Jet Blue before to DR is it posible to either check in on line and print your boarding pass or at the airport get your boarding pass from a kios? Does Jet Blue provide this service like AA and Continental does on international flights? I do not check luggage so I don't wanna wait on line to get a boarding pass.

My second question has to do with Jet Blue flying their 100 seat Embraer-190 regional jet to SDQ which I think is highly unsual for an international flight. If any of you have flown on this aircraft I would like to know if the overhead bins are large enough to fit a small carry on luggage.

Thanks.
G meat

Ter319
04-25-2008, 09:26 PM
I just flew on Jetblue from JFK to POP there wasnt no pre printed boarding on the flight, I just went up to the counter show my ID and they printed out my ticket. The line moved fast waited maybe 10 mins at most

FriendlyDJ
04-26-2008, 12:45 AM
Another tidbit if you're interested. There's no duty free shop if you leave out of terminal 6. I called in advance to see if they would transfer my purchases from terminal 4, and they told me they would. Liars!!

Gutter Meat
05-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Back from a great trip in Boca at the Villa Florencia. When I called Jet Blue the retart told me I would be able to check in on an international flight at the kios. Bad info!!!! You gotta wait on the line which was long and slow for the 1st 15 minutes then they opened a Santo Domingo line and I was checked in fast. Flew the Jet Blue ERJ 190 to SDQ. A small carry on will fit in the overhead. Although the seating is 2-2 the plane is very roomy. For those of you flying in Las Americas in the near future , you will be landing on a taxiway adjacent to the runway as the runway is being repaved. The direct tv only worked for the 1st half of the flight although the last 3 channels worked the whole flight. The XM radio worked the whole flight.

Hemp
05-08-2008, 07:17 AM
^ there direct t.v. doesnt work over international waters (they explain that during pushback) after about an hour and a half you have to watch the movies they provide on the last 3 channels/music or your own IPOD. i love jetblue, ive been flying with them since before they became popular and when there prices really were cheap!!!