PDA

View Full Version : Anything Else !!!!

bigsexx
04-28-2008, 09:11 PM
I'm heading to Sosua with a friend of mine and he has never done the monger thing before. He was looking for the full vacation experience i.e. tourist shit during the day chicas at night. I was thinking golfing snorkeling etc... I need some good sugesstions of what to do around town any ideas???

Thanks

Hemp
04-28-2008, 09:14 PM
ive snorkled, ive went diving, ive went on ATV excusions...whatever you want its there.

Mel tours is nice... www.mel-tour.com

I'm heading to Sosua with a friend of mine and he has never done the monger thing before. He was looking for the full vacation experience i.e. tourist shit during the day chicas at night. I was thinking golfing snorkeling etc... I need some good sugesstions of what to do around town any ideas???

Thanks

bigsexx
04-28-2008, 09:34 PM
Thanks Hemp i recently spoke to Galvin and he said you were going to be in Sosua next week is that true???

blacksultan
04-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Yeah, that muthafucka is going to be there. Stealth mode, my ass. LOL

bigsexx
04-28-2008, 10:09 PM
Damm your from BK too shit!!! you cant never go somewhere and not see a brooklyn dude!!!

Hemp
04-28-2008, 10:50 PM
actually no im not...i was but it was cancelled.

Thanks Hemp i recently spoke to Galvin and he said you were going to be in Sosua next week is that true???

Tony Badabing
04-28-2008, 11:01 PM
actually no im not...i was but it was cancelled.

You mean I gotta do this shit by myself as usual no wolf pack:confused:

Bug Boy
04-29-2008, 04:36 AM
If you are going to golf don't waste your time with Playa Dorado. Take the trip over to Rio San Juan and play a round at Playa Grande. Worth the drive, you won't regret it:iconTU: :iconTU:

Thanks

eldorob
04-29-2008, 06:58 AM
Take a taxi into Puerta Plata and tour the Brugal Rum factory...

eldorob
04-29-2008, 06:58 AM
Take the cable car to the top of the mountain in Puerta Plata...

eldorob
04-29-2008, 07:03 AM
Take a chica to the Columbus Water Park outside of Sosua (if it's back open, was closed for renovations last I knew)

eldorob
04-29-2008, 07:08 AM
Mels Tours does a 4 hour Deep sea fishing trip for about $80usd. No fish are hurt in the process tho... If you actually want fish I think it's an extra cost..:rolleyes:

Thats right, Ive never caught anything with them. It's basically just a nice boat ride. You can take a chica for another $50usd

They'll pick you up early in the morning, take you to the docks, provide some sandwiches and beer. The crews are always friendly and helpful. And the fish are warned off ahead of time...:D

eldorob
04-29-2008, 07:15 AM
Take a hiking tour of the 27 waterfalls. Lots of climbing and water, 27 waterfalls if you can climb that much, a few swimming holes along the way. Wear old shoes. Another good trip to take chicas on. The cost is very reasonable. I think they have guides at the site full time.

eldorob
04-29-2008, 07:42 AM
This next one takes a bit of prep work...but well worth it...

1) goto youtube and learn the basic dance steps for Bachata

2) Cruise Pedro Clisante, Classicos, Latino's, etc and find some cute chicas that like to dance Bachata, tell them your expert Bachateros:rolleyes:

3) Everybody jump in a taxi around 11pm and head to HomeRun in MonteLlano. If the taxi driver looks at you funny when you say HomeRun, tell him Tipico Azucar (the old name) in MonteLlano. It's a Dominican dance club. This will greatly enhance your nitelife/chica experiance.

El Tiburon
04-29-2008, 09:01 AM
This next one takes a bit of prep work...but well worth it...

1) goto youtube and learn the basic dance steps for Bachata

2) Cruise Pedro Clisante, Classicos, Latino's, etc and find some cute chicas that like to dance Bachata, tell them your expert Bachateros:rolleyes:

3) Everybody jump in a taxi around 11pm and head to HomeRun in MonteLlano. If the taxi driver looks at you funny when you say HomeRun, tell him Tipico Azucar (the old name) in MonteLlano. It's a Dominican dance club. This will greatly enhance your nitelife/chica experiance.

funny story about that club... i was goin in with a friend and some dominican girls.. when they heard we were goin to "homerun" or old azucar.. they "freaked out" no no no!!... there is a story goin around about "the devil' showin up one night to this club and witnesses said they saw him dancing or something...that's all the dominicans got to hear...very scared of hellraiser...!! im thinkin of dressin up like pinhead and propositioning some of these girls, you go to hell or a free blowjob?...lol.

Bug Boy
04-29-2008, 12:38 PM
Has anybody done the catamaran trip? Is it worth the cost and do they pick you up at your hotel?

MisterPink
04-29-2008, 12:56 PM
Has anybody done the catamaran trip? Is it worth the cost and do they pick you up at your hotel?
IMHO, spend $100 on a charter instead, and rent an entire boat with a few guys... BYOB and BYOC's!
You can fish, snorkel, fuck, drink on a private boat, The catamaran is gonna have Playa Dorado porkers onboard.
I have a captain's tele. number if you need a boat.

pink

Bug Boy
04-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Thanks Pink but I'm flying solo for this trip and I don't think I want to drop 300 - 400 on a boat trip. Maybe I'll do the bannana boat thing:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

IMHO, spend $100 on a charter instead, and rent an entire boat with a few guys... BYOB and BYOC's!
You can fish, snorkel, fuck, drink on a private boat, The catamaran is gonna have Playa Dorado porkers onboard.
I have a captain's tele. number if you need a boat.

pink

MisterPink
04-29-2008, 01:43 PM
There are a dozen guys in town if you look for The Stealth Fighters @ POP!

pink

eastcoastallstar
04-29-2008, 05:38 PM
Damm your from BK too shit!!! you cant never go somewhere and not see a brooklyn dude!!!

You got that right!!!
BK is definitely on the map in DR.

bigsexx
04-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Thanks to Everyone for the Ideas!!!!

fromdennis2000
04-23-2009, 07:07 PM
Hi guys

Hoseman
04-23-2009, 07:34 PM
Mels Tours does a 4 hour Deep sea fishing trip for about $80usd. No fish are hurt in the process tho... If you actually want fish I think it's an extra cost..:rolleyes:

Thats right, Ive never caught anything with them. It's basically just a nice boat ride. You can take a chica for another $50usd

They'll pick you up early in the morning, take you to the docks, provide some sandwiches and beer. The crews are always friendly and helpful. And the fish are warned off ahead of time...:DYou are telling the truth on this one.

zevs99
04-20-2011, 11:36 PM
the 27 waterfalls excursion, how far is it from Sosua

gdogg
04-21-2011, 01:22 AM
the 27 waterfalls excursion, how far is it from Sosua

Damn, I thought my boy bigsexx was back with a new thread. Oh well from the Damajaqua Cascades website:

From Puerto Plata by car
Leave Puerto Plata on the Puerto Plata-Navarrete Highway (Highway 5) heading towards Santiago. Continue on the highway for about 20 minutes before passing through Imbert and a Texaco station on your left. Stay on the main highway and you will pass over one bridge on your way out of town before climbing a hill. On your way down the hill you'll pass a sign for Ingenio Amistad on your left and will cross another bridge. The road will then turn left and a large sugar cane field will open to your left. Up ahead you will see a large Brugal billboard. Just before the billboard you will see the AGRD kiosk on your right immediately opposite the dirt road entrance to the waterfalls.

http://www.27charcos.com/index.php

Sounds like about 45 minutes from Sosua.