PDA

View Full Version : Bad spanish can be good

DIVER_RED
04-28-2006, 09:39 AM
Got in wed at 1:00 tangeled up with chica #1 by 2:30 whew thats better.some food a small amount of adult beverage start the hunt by 7:00 sort of like taking a rifle to the zoo the hard part is deciding what to shoot.ok target found i was told later she was a favorite of apos jenny (yenni ?) big fun ok see ya mannana.sleep.while having breakfast the next morning in walks 2 of nypd's finest that i have met and partyed with 2-3 times before and have visited on their home ground (washington heights)anyway see you guys later this evening ok.just getting ready to leave and off of a moto jumps last nites entertainment (a friend down here told me they wont get too pissed if you ask them if they have a sister or cousin on the game)so with nothing to lose i asked in my horrible spanish about assorted relitives ok ok no problem papi,cool have her meet me at the condo no problem 2 hours ok ok.so i go back to rest and lay out supplies hide what needs hidden done.knock knock guess who with her sister AND her cousin decisions decisions little more bad spanish wtf they all need peso's various reasons anyway 3 happy hour was my selection.it was on 2 of them had never expericenced vibrators before so group bbbj then about 10 condoms switch next switch ect.i am so done.well they had a very good time with the devices and we were getting along fine i say i am hungry so they are going to cook supper for me in the condo if i will buy food no problem.so off they go with 1000 peso's shopping back in an hour.cost of food 1k pesos watching 3 chica's cook a meal (like being at the circus) priceless.after we opened both doors to let the smoke clear we had a damn good chicken rice and beans meal.i had told them when we were in the negotating stage that since there were 3 of them and only 1 of me that i wanted 2 leche for me no problem papi.so after a huge meal they wanted to go disco me i was doing good to walk across the condo on weak legs amazing how much it takes out of you doing a hour and a half sesion with 3 energetic chicas.so off they go to disco we will be back at midnight ok ok.so they roll in at 2 no prob i was seriously resting (sleep of the dead)so they now have a big buzz on and want the toy's again so back in the saddle for me ha ha ha.it's all good.i have had women all my life tell me (how to say this??) that i am well endowed sure sure i bet you tell all the guys that.but well this group of chicas convinced me there must be something to it when the 1st one came back with the other 2 the first thing she did before we talked money or anything was undo my shorts and drop them to show the others the following is spelled the way it sounded oh dee ous mee o con yo grande papi so all in all done 1k pesos each for the lady's 1k pesos for food 1 dollar store bag o hair things each they were happy i was nearly in need of medical attention.now to start day 3.charge!!!!!!!! into the fray i go.more soon.life is good. RED

mirage6
04-28-2006, 11:16 AM
DAMN good report so far i am getting excited as hell only 6 more longgg days for me

weyland
04-28-2006, 02:05 PM
Strange literary style (stream of consciousness?) but a lot of dry humour from a guy evidently not low on bodily fluids. If that was only Day One I feel exhausted already!

The last time one female dropped my shorts to show two others was in the STD clinic during my routine post DR checkup. They did not saying anything in Spanish though, just laughed.

Kevy
04-28-2006, 02:12 PM
It is a little different, I like paragraphs myself.

weyland
04-28-2006, 02:31 PM
Jackson!!!!!!!!!

Kevy
04-28-2006, 02:35 PM
Jackson!!!!!!!!!

I am just saying I like em, don't have to use em.:p

JD
04-29-2006, 03:15 AM

I am glad to know that I am not all alone on this.

JD

Homer Simpson
04-29-2006, 07:17 AM
After an adventure like that, one no longer has the energy to hit the space bar, and who cares about space bars, after a triple whammy.
So Redman.
What's on the menu for today?

knotty
04-29-2006, 04:33 PM
a little difficult to read for me, but damn, surprise you still breathing.

Bug Boy
04-29-2006, 07:06 PM
Redman please use paragraphs, that way your post is easier to read. I had to edit your report with MS word in order to follow it.

TG37
04-29-2006, 07:14 PM
Diver red that sounded like a great time . Keep the reports coming!

weyland
04-29-2006, 07:27 PM
The guy's got his own style. (Bad English can be good, too). It gives the impression he is not pausing for breath, just one experience piling in on top of another ... and his own humour. I liked this bit: "watching 3 chica's cook a meal (like being at the circus) priceless ... after we opened both doors to let the smoke clear ..."

OK, it's not easy to read, but nor is James Joyce ...

Don't put him off posting. I want to read more of his adventures.

knotty
04-30-2006, 01:38 PM
The guy's got his own style. (Bad English can be good, too). It gives the impression he is not pausing for breath, just one experience piling in on top of another ... and his own humour. I liked this bit: "watching 3 chica's cook a meal (like being at the circus) priceless ... after we opened both doors to let the smoke clear ..."

OK, it's not easy to read, but nor is James Joyce ...

Don't put him off posting. I want to read more of his adventures.
no one is putting him off posting. no one said for him to stop. even with the difficulty, we are still reading.

Phoenix
05-08-2006, 10:08 PM
Nice report Diver Red, it was great meeting you!