PDA

View Full Version : I AM BACK.. (not for long, banned!)

BadGoodMan
05-04-2008, 07:46 AM
HI Guys I used to post on various sites free and pay but for the last few months have been finally planning my trip for end of the year to THE DR.. I want to even maybe live probably will live IN Santaigo since its much cheaper Then Santo Domingo.. I also want to be involved with swingers,sex clubs,nudist places and more girls that swing.. I also need info if Rico from Ricos World Will Hire A Gringo like ME With A Big 9 inch cock for some of his movies.. Also If anyone has info on Three Girls that work For Rico They Are Magda,Natasha and Gringa.. OK People I am Back,, Hope Someone can help me on this info,, Thanks,, Sincerly A.M.

tomgueguen
05-04-2008, 11:12 AM
don't know about Rico's worls but think the site is closed.

I also remember Rica 18 wich was even more hot.

Cheeno
05-04-2008, 12:00 PM
HI Guys I used to post on various sites free and pay but for the last few months have been finally planning my trip for end of the year to THE DR.. I want to even maybe live probably will live IN Santaigo since its much cheaper Then Santo Domingo.. I also want to be involved with swingers,sex clubs,nudist places and more girls that swing.. I also need info if Rico from Ricos World Will Hire A Gringo like ME With A Big 9 inch cock for some of his movies.. Also If anyone has info on Three Girls that work For Rico They Are Magda,Natasha and Gringa.. OK People I am Back,, Hope Someone can help me on this info,, Thanks,, Sincerly A.M.

If you are looking for work in the adult film industry in the DR, then contact Bruno from incrediblepass.

Bruno once told me if I was interested in becoming an Asian adult film star in his movies. I thought he was joking but he was serious.

I joked that I wanted "A-Rod"-type money. :mrgreen:

Ram
05-04-2008, 02:01 PM
don't know about Rico's worls but think the site is closed.

I also remember Rica 18 wich was even more hot.

Some of the women on Rico's World were not....ummmm...that good looking...I am being kind.
Rica18 got shut down because a few of the girls were not over the age of majority....

BadGoodMan
05-04-2008, 09:13 PM
HMMMMM??? Thanks Cheeno Actually Bruno I Do not know But I am in touch with Glenn From Incredible Pass.. He Is THE Boss Man,, So I am in touch with him personally But I think He is mostly filming in Colombia He even offered Me to maybe cum down for a Shoot IN Colombia but I want to hook up with Kristina Milan and Vanessa DEL IN Puerto Rico.. Yeh Someone did make a comment on Ricos Site Here Some of the girls are not that hot.. But I do like Natasha a lot.. I think someone a few years ago mentioned That Natasha works in Sosua.. Someone said she was Prego before too,, OK I might make another post on this latwer but Ricos Site The RicoPhats the Gringo Guys Suck Fucking these Chicks and have small cocks,, I am Not Gay But I like to see a Busty Mama getting porked By a Big Fat One something I got,, Yeh Rico Sites are still open just BigTrick is long gone,, And Mister Incredible So Far does not really film in THE DR To my knowledge I know He is mostly in Puerto Rico,Central AND South America especially Colombia now,, OK I Get back here later,, A.M.
If you are looking for work in the adult film industry in the DR, then contact Bruno from incrediblepass.

Bruno once told me if I was interested in becoming an Asian adult film star in his movies. I thought he was joking but he was serious.

I joked that I wanted "A-Rod"-type money. :mrgreen:

MrHappy
05-05-2008, 07:05 AM
Arecho, do us a favor and stop posting in old threads..

BadGoodMan
05-05-2008, 07:09 AM
WHAT YOU MEAN Old Threads THE MAN HERE Jimmy Locks old Threads right away.. So I am Not Sure What You mean by that as The Old threads get locked after while,, What are you smoning today??? All IS Cool Come ON Relax Find ME and BigBooblover some Big D Or F Cups,, Rock ON MAN,,A.M.

Hunter
05-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Arecho, do us a favor and stop posting in old threads..

Amazing how one guy can terrorize a board so quick :eek: :eek:

Jimmydr
05-05-2008, 09:28 AM
WHAT YOU MEAN Old Threads THE MAN HERE Jimmy Locks old Threads right away.. So I am Not Sure What You mean by that as The Old threads get locked after while,, What are you smoning today??? All IS Cool Come ON Relax Find ME and BigBooblover some Big D Or F Cups,, Rock ON MAN,,A.M.

Old is something that is 14 months old.

MisterPink
05-05-2008, 09:28 AM

Co Sign!

pink

Hunter
05-05-2008, 09:35 AM
Thx for banning JDR

Guychen_lu
05-05-2008, 09:37 AM
well well done JDR

Guychen_lu
05-05-2008, 09:44 AM
By the way, I'm missing the posts of Mr. WEYLAND.....

LM
05-05-2008, 10:07 AM

That was quite the bombing run of posts for so early in the morning.......:lol:

Gone for now.....:wink:

cainer
05-05-2008, 12:12 PM
By the way, I'm missing the posts of Mr. WEYLAND.....

me two, isnt his one mouth silence up yet?

El Capitan
05-05-2008, 12:56 PM
I'd never seen the guy before....kinda thought he had an S&B feel to him....Thanks JDR