PDA

View Full Version : North Coast Cell Outage

The Sage
05-04-2008, 12:40 PM
If you're wondering why you can't reach your novia it's not because she took the phone of the hook or is refusing to answer it. Cell phone coverage on the North Coast including Santiago has been down for over 24 hours for Orange and since about 10 last night for Claro. Orange is citing heavy rains as the cause. No one seems to know why Claro is down.

Beads
05-04-2008, 12:43 PM
lol you know thats gotta be killing those chicas not being able to talk on the phone!

WSJ3
05-04-2008, 12:58 PM
Internet is still working.

They can always text you at the local Sosua internet cafe.

terrierist
05-04-2008, 09:38 PM
Now that's a load off (my mind only).

I thought she found out what a jerk I really am and took appropriate action.:o Whew...perhaps I'm safe for a while yet. :)

ChicaSeeka
05-04-2008, 09:54 PM
in san francisco de macoris one ofthe large orange cell antennas fell over, i was told this morning

BCell
05-04-2008, 09:54 PM
Now that's a load off (my mind only).

I thought she found out what a jerk I really am and took appropriate action.:o Whew...perhaps I'm safe for a while yet. :)

Just keep sending western union and she'll love you long time

terrierist
05-04-2008, 10:05 PM
Just keep sending western union and she'll love you long time
Ha Ha!!! That's why I'm worried...I WILL NOT send WU. I have to get by on my charm, good looks and personality:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: !!!! (OMG, maybe she did find out!!!:eek: :eek: OMG, OMG, OMG)

WSJ3
05-04-2008, 11:35 PM
I just got some calls from some nada putas.

Looks like the phones are up and running again on the North Coast.

KoKi9290
05-05-2008, 11:17 AM
Called both Sosua and Santiago this morning with no more than the usual problems,

Cheeno
05-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Dondi needs to pick up his phone. Toe-sucking-motherfucker. lol :mrgreen:

MyTio
05-05-2008, 04:52 PM
I called one today she told me her baby was sick I pretended the line was bad and hung up :eek:

Hemp
05-06-2008, 08:37 AM
if anything it let the chicas off the hook from all there WU novios blowing up there phone all day and night...

i kinda felt bad for this one dude though...she was sucking my dick and some dude from miami was blowing her PHONE UP :eek: all night...she turned it off then back on in the morning and he was still calling :eek: :eek:

i just laid there thinking to myself...damn homie :( you live in miami why you sweating some chica here for :confused:

If you're wondering why you can't reach your novia it's not because she took the phone of the hook or is refusing to answer it. Cell phone coverage on the North Coast including Santiago has been down for over 24 hours for Orange and since about 10 last night for Claro. Orange is citing heavy rains as the cause. No one seems to know why Claro is down.

Cheeno
05-06-2008, 12:16 PM
if anything it let the chicas off the hook from all there WU novios blowing up there phone all day and night...

i kinda felt bad for this one dude though...she was sucking my dick and some dude from miami was blowing her PHONE UP :eek: all night...she turned it off then back on in the morning and he was still calling :eek: :eek:

i just laid there thinking to myself...damn homie :( you live in miami why you sweating some ho here for :confused:

Very good question Hempstead. I also have no idea as to why. :confused:

Isn't there a lot of things to do in Miami (besides seeing the Dolphins or Heat losing all the time)? :mrgreen:

Hemp
05-06-2008, 02:20 PM
man i was baffled...i really did feel bad for the sorry sap though, cause at first i thought it was her dominican boyfriend or something...then she showed me the number pics and all this...i was like damn, at first we were both making fun of him... "lo siento ***** suck suck suck" and she kept daring me to pick the phone up and say some funny shit...then he started texting her as if he was really getting distraught :( then i stopped and told her to shut her cell phone off.......those text were really pathetic.

i forgot what she told me he does but i remember being shocked because it was a good profession...good profession, good money, lives in miami...WUing a sosua chica :confused: :icontd:

Very good question Hempstead. I also have no idea as to why. :confused:

Isn't there a lot of things to do in Miami (besides seeing the Dolphins or Heat losing all the time)? :mrgreen:

prtyr2
05-06-2008, 02:23 PM
I was on my way to STI and my orange cell was getting crappy reception. I was also calling my date and kept getting circuits busy signal. I tried calling other sti cells and got the same thing. I thought I was fucked as I did not have the girls home number stored in my phone! So halfway to STI I was thinking I was gonna be flying solo instead of meeting a cute little thang.

Luckily at aloha sol they had wifi and I was able to access my laptop through my iphone and get the home number! Aint technology great?

Jimmydr
05-06-2008, 02:24 PM
man i was baffled...i really did feel bad for the sorry sap though, cause at first i thought it was her dominican boyfriend or something...then she showed me the number pics and all this...i was like damn, at first we were both making fun of him... "lo siento ***** suck suck suck" and she kept daring me to pick the phone up and say some funny shit...then he started texting her as if he was really getting distraught :( then i stopped and told her to shut her cell phone off.......those text were really pathetic.

i forgot what she told me he does but i remember being shocked because it was a good profession...good profession, good money, lives in miami...WUing a sosua ho :confused: :icontd:

To you she is a ho, to him she is the world!

WSJ3
05-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Damn it I live in Miami and have a good job.
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/JuneSosua2007054.jpg
That was you getting your STRUDEL waxed by my babies momma. WHY?!?!?
WHY?/!/!?

Oh the humanity. Anyway what do you care if some guy is love sick while you are getting a sloppy one. Thats what these chicas do. Its their full time job and they are good at it.

Its like worrying about how much a guy spends on pussy...its NO IMPORTA...

Hell we are all human and make mistakes. This pussy game has been going on since the beginning of time and its not going to change any time soon.

i forgot what she told me he does but i remember being shocked because it was a good profession...good profession, good money, lives in miami...WUing a sosua chica :confused: :icontd:

Young Hero
05-10-2008, 07:34 PM
The phones were down for two days due to a bad storm. I was a a little worried because I wasn't sure how I was going to meet up with mine. Luckily - she just showed up at the hotel.

I laughed because when the phones were back in service the first person to call her was a dude from Boston. Probably one of you guys. No worries on my part!!! It sucked because I rented a phone from the place next to Lou's. Just my luck.

El Tiburon
05-10-2008, 07:50 PM

i got a friend thats a detective in miami, he does security in 3 of the hottest strip clubs in the city, he;s a good lookin guy and got money... gets some of the hottest girls that would bang him anytime he wants (obviously when not workin for cash).. but my point is..he goes home alone mostly every night..calls me to wish he could be down in sosua full time..loves the girls down there..we both agree..its not about where you meet them, THEY R ALL WHORES!! ..you hope in your life to find one that makes you happy.. you might meet a smokin hottie in your neighborhood, think "shit this is the one" but trust me she is someone's hoe...we all play and get played!! one day it might be you rockin that phone while some guys got his dick in your girls mouth...

bro's before hoes!!!

Hemp
05-10-2008, 08:06 PM
im pretty sure thats happened to me already...some where in the past :wink: but i see ya point.

i got a friend thats a detective in miami, he does security in 3 of the hottest strip clubs in the city, he;s a good lookin guy and got money... gets some of the hottest girls that would bang him anytime he wants (obviously when not workin for cash).. but my point is..he goes home alone mostly every night..calls me to wish he could be down in sosua full time..loves the girls down there..we both agree..its not about where you meet them, THEY R ALL WHORES!! ..you hope in your life to find one that makes you happy.. you might meet a smokin hottie in your neighborhood, think "shit this is the one" but trust me she is someone's hoe...we all play and get played!!
one day it might be you rockin that phone while some guys got his dick in your girls mouth...

bro's before hoes!!!

Cheeno
05-11-2008, 01:14 AM
The phones were down for two days due to a bad storm. I was a a little worried because I wasn't sure how I was going to meet up with mine. Luckily - she just showed up at the hotel.

I laughed because when the phones were back in service the first person to call her was a dude from Boston.
Probably one of you guys. No worries on my part!!! It sucked because I rented a phone from the place next to Lou's. Just my luck.

It was probably a stupid Celtics fan. LOL :mrgreen:

The only people in the DR I call are MrHappy and prtyr2.

greydread
05-11-2008, 09:18 AM
..we all play and get played!! one day it might be you rockin that phone while some guys got his dick in your girls mouth...

bro's before hoes!!!
That's why we keep all those hos on file. A Chica's got about a minute to tell me what I want to hear.....

"cause if my baby don't love me no mo'....I know her Sister will....":D

The Sage
05-11-2008, 03:30 PM
im pretty sure thats happened to me already...some where in the past :wink: but i see ya point.

I like your honesty. I've no doubt been a victim. When I'm on the listening end though it doesn't bother me. I'm always very respectful since I have no intention of taking over the payments. I have one regular who I could never afford if she didn't have someone else taking care of her. Every time I with her and she leaves with just taxi fare I'm silently grateful he is still footing the bill.