PDA

View Full Version : Caliente Noches en Boca Chica!

09-14-2004, 01:34 PM
After reading so many excellent trip reports/posts on this forum, I figured I would return the favor and detail my first trip to the DR. So here goes nothing. Bear with me, I'm no writer...

A friend of mine travels to the DR two or three times a year and has done so for the past 5 years. Upon his return, he always spoke of its treasures and how I should come down and sample them. Being a too busy NYer, I kept putting off vacation time until a rather stressful breakup with a girlfriend prompted a ticket purchase to SDQ - two weeks before my departure date. At the time, I didn't know a single word in Spanish save "gracias" and "que pasa". My boy said, "don't worry. Your money speaks volumes..." OK...

A quick flight from Newark and he and I landed. The first thing that hit me was the heat and humidity. Whew!! I wasn't complaining, particularly after leaving a freezing rain drenched Manhattan 3 hours earlier. This drastic climate shift was a pleasant and much needed surprise.

As I walked to customs, I heard the soundtrack of Washington Heights - bachata - and sure enough to my left musicians were happily playing those colorless guitar riffs with all the gusto and spirit of children with new toys. I HATE bachata! Oh, but to my right... Three chicas seductively swayed to the beat while offering up shots of rum - at 11:30am! "Hola! Welcome to Santo Domingo!" Sweet. Let the vacation begin...

My friend has a time-share at the Hamaca Hilton where he had us booked for a two-bedroom suite from Friday to next Friday. Today was Thursday and we're booked at the Zapata for the night. We did a quick change of clothes and walked unto the beach where we immediately were surrounded by the locals! Five minutes later, I had 2 new necklaces, a pair of flip flops (Geez that sand is hot!), and a beer so cold ice chunks slowly melted down its sides. The beautiful chica at the beach bar by the hotel wrapped it in a white "skirt" and said its name was "Presidente". She enjoyed one with me and flashed me with her perfect smile yet again as she said "salute". Salute indeed!

Let me say this. I remember my first piece of ass (lousy and rushed). I recall my first apartment (small and expensive). And now I salute and will forever fondly reflect on the Commander in Chief of cervesas -(delicious and ice cold).

Later in the evening, we headed out again for dinner at this little restaurant called Italy Italy on Calle Duarte. My boy new the owners and most of the staff, who were very gracious to the new kid on the beach. I picked one sad eyed (and unfortunate) lobster from the tank and 30 minutes later, its aroma rose in front of me with lemon and butter sauce. I devoured it with yet another ice cold "Dominican free weight". Salute!

By 8:00pm I was ready for the nightlife! My boy left to be with his novia and I ventured out on my own to taste the essence of Boca Chica. For the entire day, my eyes were delighted with the sights of chicas with nice, fat asses and beautiful smiles - EVERYWHERE! I now knew first hand why my boy kept coming here. Yeah, you get a good tan and all, but you get a better fan.

"Hola papi" was the word of the day. And as a 100% hetero male, who generally speaking has no problemo with girls in NYC and Paris, I found myself literally telling some of the less than attractive ones "no gracias" when they started grabbing on my ass, nuts and anything else they could hold on to. You couldn't pay me to say that to a chick in NYC! But this ain't NYC.

This is Boca Chica. And chica with the big ol' ass with the skin-tight white spandex on and long gorgeous hair standing by the fence licking her lips with hunger in her eyes for me will definitely fit my lid. She'll work and her hunger will be fed. I walked her way. She met me half way. Before I could say "hola". She was stroking my bare chest saying, "oooh, me like...". Hey, what's good for the goose, right? So I grabbed a hand full of that onion and said, "me like more..." We walked back towards the Zapata, with barely another word spoken. After leaving her ID with the shotgun toting security guard, we were up in the room.

In the room with the full lights on, I realized, she wasn't as hot as I first imagined... The long hair? Weave. The fat ass? Cellulite City. Be that as it may, we fuckin'...

She took a quick shower and afterwards ran for the bed where I was busy making love to another El Presidente. She asked for a "preservatif" and I quickly produced one. Using only her mouth, she had it on me and down her throat in one easy head bob. It was less than sexy, but it was exotic! I was more turned on by her ass which hung high in the air and swayed back and forth as she moaned, licked and slurped with passion. She was enjoying it as well. One slip of my finger into her clean shaven chica box and she was already drenched. She stopped sucking and gasped, rolling her eyes and ass to my finger strokes in and out of her...

She glanced at me and in English said "Fuck me, Papi. Oooh, fuck me good Papiii!" Her words came out heavy and slow with each ending syllable accompanied by a sexy "smack" sound. "Fuck Meeee..." Her words turned me on, so I had to continue looking at her face while she said them.

I kneeled between her legs and gave her now pulsating kitty the once over while tapping her bulbous clit with my stick. Each tap produced another smack and "oooh, now Papi!" I grabbed her legs behind her knees with both hands and with one full thrust I was completely surrounded by her rather tight and wet goodness. Her nails went for my back and she let out a high-pitched whimper, as she arched her back and rolled her eyes back into her head.

"Ahi, papi. Ahi!!" I didn't know what that meant at the time she was saying it, but it sure sounded sexy... "Mas, papi. Si! Si! Papi. Ahiiiii!!" Her hands made their way up to and met behind my neck. She pulled me close to her and we kissed passionately. I looked down and saw that the bottom of the condom was covered in her juices. White and sticky. And hot! We both were sweating up a storm. And just when I thought it couldn't get any hotter....

Zooooom. Power Outage Numero Uno hit. I didn't know what the fuck was happening. So I stopped. Sweat dripping all on mami below me. "No problemo, papi". "No luz". What? She pointed to the light then reached over and attempted to cut it on. Great! I pulled out. Opened the balcony's sliding doors and flipped her ass over.

Taking two hands full of ass, I spread her wide and I could hear the air escape from her gorgeous pinkness as I did so. With that I pushed in again trying to go slowly at first. She would have none of that. Reaching behind with her right hand she grabbed my ass and forcefully pushed it against her ass, throwiong her head back and giving that whimper/squeal of hers room to escape her full lips. After maybe 10 minutes of this she whispered thru her passionate sighs, "I cum"!! "I cum now, papi!" I felt her powerful contractions gripping me, her shakes rising from her spine. Turning her head around and smiling - a look of lust all over her sweaty face - she bit her lip and lowered her knees to lie flat on the bed.

I don't think so!! I raised her ass back up and pressed her cheeks tightly around my dick. "Si. Papi. Si!" That was too much for me to hear. I flipped her over and kneeled by her face and thick boobs. While she kissed and licked my inner thighs and balls, I released several thick ropes over her face, tits and into her hair. She moaned and wriggled her hips in pleasure. With her fingers, she playfully removed the cum from her breasts until it snapped back. Finally she managed to keep enough on her fingers to place in her mouth. "Mmmmm" she moaned with an ending "smack".

She had a cigarette and I went on the balcony and watched a light rain hit the beach wishing the "luz" and more importantly, the A/C would return. I barely got through the wish before.... "Vroom!" Thank God. The power came back. In that room we all came una caliente noches en Boca Chica....

nycVu.

PART II: The Cosmos Girl.
Tomorrow.

WSJ3
09-14-2004, 01:50 PM
After reading your post...I need a minute to compose myself.

That sounds like a good time was had by all.

Twohands
09-14-2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks! It got (and the story hopefully will get) better...

tomgueguen
09-14-2004, 03:02 PM
very good and realistic report!
it sounds like good old times....
what about the price of the girl???
keep going on 8) 8)

BigTrick
09-14-2004, 03:52 PM
wow....that was getting my dick hard. Can't wait for the rest

the_Jayman
09-14-2004, 04:18 PM
this is good readin ! !

El Drunko
09-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Fantastic....for a guy that can`t write. try sending that to Penthouse...They will pay your way back down there just to get the stories.. Great job

gdogg
09-14-2004, 04:54 PM
Muy excellente'!
:D

09-14-2004, 05:31 PM
It's a Slow day today, so what the hell, why not continue...

Una Caliente Noche en Boca Chica
PART II - THE COSMOS GIRL

Honey could have continued smoking in the room, but I thought of my friend who invited me down to this paradise and how he hates the smell of cigarette smoke. So I asked her to step outside on the balcony with me. Better to have my boy smell "sex" than smokes.

She obliged and joined me on the balcony as a light wind and rain gently caressed our semi-nude bodies. I work as a freelance photographer and I tend to travel with a small portfolio, so I figured since I can't speak with her I could show her some of my work. We flipped thru the book and she nodded and smiled her approval of them. "Muy Bueno"! Her eyes would light up if she found something particularly appealing. "Oooh. Muy bonita"! Gracias.

It was very relaxing and at that moment I noticed that she was indeed a little sweetheart... She came over to me after viewing the pix and kissed me on my lips then sat on my lap as she lit another cigarette. I grabbed her ass and I motioned for us to return to the bed. "Mas"? Si.

It was a quicky. I threw on the rubber and she seductively massaged her kitty, licking her fingers and moaning as she watched me walk to the bed from the bathroom. I hit the light and we burned a few calories.

"Papi" quickly was replaced with "Mi Amore". OK. In that accent she could have called me "Osama". Perhaps it was due to the fact that we just had a session or fatigue, but this time, chica wasn't letting me put her legs over my shoulders. She kept her legs either flat on the bed or she pinned me by wrapping them around my thighs. Fine with me. The friction created by that pressure was more than enjoyable. Where the first time was more animalistic and very carnal, this time was more "intimate", if one can be intimate with someone you met an hour ago...

For better or for worse, we did more grinding this time than fucking. I had both hands on that nice ass and she kept her left hand at the back of my head while her right hand carressed my ass as I rocked and slid back and forth inside her heated, sticky, tight - and now quivering - pussy. "Oh, I cum. Si Si. Siiiii!! I cuuummmm!" Yet again that thick accent coupled with the feel of that fat ass sweating love juice on my hands got to me.

I let out a "Oh, shit!" And then I exploded! With one last final thrust which buried deep into her, causing her to shriek as I sorta kinda expected to see the head of my dick exit her mouth. She looked at me like, "it can't go any further into me..." I pulled out and she motioned me to her. OK. She pulled off the condom and threw it in the wastebasket then took my now empty and still rock hard dick into her mouth - quite far I might add - then slowly pulled her mouth off creating a loud "slurp" sound. She laughed and began to get dressed.

I told her I had to meet my boy and I'd catch up with her later. Not knowing the going rates or what she was asking for (cause we never discussed it), I just gave her 1500 pesos. She seemed pleased. She grabbed my balls on the way out and sucked my earlobe before whispering "Ciao mi amore"... Indeed.

It's now 10:30pm. You'd think I'd be sleepy considering I got up at 5:00am to fly here, but no way. Uh uh. I took a shower and I hit the club. My boy came in as I was dressing and started laughing when he saw the mess on the bed and the used condoms. "I knew you'd make yourself at home here..." No shit.

I told him I was hitting the club and he said he and his girl were gonna chill at her apartment. He came back to check on me. Obviously, I had things well under control, so he felt comfortable leaving me. We walked downstairs and I met his girl in the lounge area of the lobby. Wow! The pictures do her no justice. Geez these women are fine! She greeted me with a kiss and a hug and the "I've heard so much about you" routine. Very nice girl.

Leaving the hotel, I found my way back to Calle Duarte and a club called Cosmos. Keep in mind I haven't even been here a full day, and already within a five minute walk, I've got 15 chicas calling my name. I kept it moving and just waved. "Hola"!

At night Calle Duarte is closed to vehicular and motoconcho traffic, tables are sat out in the center of the street and music blares from nearby lounges. Cool. I strolled up the street, my iPod blasting "Beautiful" in my ear and me singing proudly and rather loudly along on Pharrell's part.
"Beau-ti-ful. I just want you to know, you're my favorite girl. Oh yeah, there's something about you..."

Several chicas I had the pleasure of bumping into earlier in the day while walking with my boy approached and wanted to sing along with me and were curious as to what the white little device plugged into my ears was about. I let them listen and would adlib, "Boca Chica" in between the chorus, dancing with two or three of them at a time. I explained to them I was headed to the discoteque - and they all followed me. OK.

Inside was sorta kinda quiet, but not for long. I immediately grabbed one of the chicas that accompanied me into the club and we began dancing up a storm. Did I mention that I LOVE to dance? Have to go out here in NYC at least 3 or 4 times a week just to do so. The best stress releaser - second only to horizontal dancing IMHO.

Bought them all a beer and kicked game with them. They were flirty and silly and definitely sexy. While kicking it, I noticed this one dark-skinned cutie. My God she was fine. I had to have her. She was dancing against the mirrored wall by herself, ass looking so tight and petite in her white levi's. Ouch! Without saying a word, I eased up behind her and began grinding in time with her moves until the DJ played bachata. I HATE bachata. I attempted to pull her off the dance floor but she explained that she LOVES bachata. So guess who stayed and grinded with her to those boring, monotone-ass, irritating fucking guitars. When in Rome. Hell, I'd rather listen to Italian Operas than bachatas, anyday.

Anyrate, long story shorter... I bought her a cervesa and as I'm whispering in her ear I look up and guess who I see? Ms. "Ahi Papi" from earlier at Zapata. She stared me down and took a drag of her cigarette as she rolled her eyes at the cutie who's ass I had in my palm... Telling home girl we should go, I left the club and began walking down the street towards the Zapata. When we were at a comfortable distance from the club (and prying eyes) I told her "kiss me". Instantly her hands flew around my neck and she reached up and stuck a yard of tongue down my throat. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever.

I hailed a motoconcho. Another first. Loads of fun. Just tell them dudes to slow the fuck down (like I have to) if you think they're driving too erratic or fast...

Back at the Zapata and Mr. Shotgun Security. Chica didn't have any ID. So she couldn't come in. What? I tried to bribe him by pulling out a couple of fresh $20.00, but he only smiled and said, "Sorry". Playa hater!!

Now I'm pissed. It's 3:00am, I've been up for nearly 24 hours, I'm thoroughly buzzed and have more Presidents in me than Arlington National. And now I've got nowhere to take this beautiful honey. Fuck! As we stood there in front of the hotel sneaking feels on one another, I glanced over to the ocean and just like that. An idea hit.

The Playa!! I grabbed homegirl's hand and led her to the beach bar where I had my first drink this afternoon. I pulled a lounge chair up to the side of the bar and checking to make sure no one was around, I pulled honey's pants down. No panties. No cellulite either. Just a beautiful ass and a (yet again) hairless couchie. Nice.

As I sucked and caressed her very ample breasts and slowly palmed and squeezed her ass, she pulled out my dick and dropped to her knees. I had rubbers in hand, but she rejected them. Perfect. She went to town starting at the balls and slowly working her way up every inch. With perfection, she gently grazed the sides with her teeth (I love that shit) and palmed my balls.

After 10 minutes it became rather uncomfortable, as I was on my knees in the sand while she was on her side on the lounge chair. Besides another few minutes and it was gonna be a wrap for me at the rate she was going. She obviously had a knack for and a desire to suck dick! Wow!

I removed my shorts and with one hand grabbed her ass and lifted her ass up off the lounge chair. She was soaking in her own juices which smelled of that delicious combination of perspiration and excitement. She moaned and gently bit my chest when I slipped two fingers in. I lowered my head and began sucking those beautiful breasts again, slowing circling my hand around her mound. I could feel the heat from inside her with each movement. Her breath was heavy and my anticipation was overwhelming. I reached over and grabbed the condom and put it on. I laid back on the chair and told her to come here.

She turned her ass around to face me, then grabbed my dick and inserted it slowly as she sat down on it. Looking down at her incredible ass take it all in was pure poetry in motion. When she rose on her slow stroke, my condom-covered dick, nastily glistened in the moonlight. She increased the pace, and just like homegirl from earlier, began moaning, "Ahiii"! "Oooh, Aaahhh Ahhiiii!" God, I love that shit.

I had her turn around so I could see her cute face. Without withdrawing, she simply spun around and now faced me, beads of perspiration on her cheeks and forehead. I took her face in my hands and she took my fingers into her mouth as she rode me like tomorrow would be the last tomorrow. "Ahiii. Oooh. Ahiii." "Si. Siiiii. Ahiiiii."

From this position, I used my hands to stand up and turn around. I laid her back down on the chair and homegirl began to put in real work. She made these insane circular motions - first clockwise, then counter-clockwise. Then she'd began thrusting up to meet my thrusts, screaming "Si. Siiii." With one final thrust up to meet me, she screamed (almost more like a cry) and I could feel her legs shaking and knew she'd had a good one. Lucky girl. I was trying for No. 3, but I was in no rush. Not now.

Feeling paranoid due to her outbursts, I looked around and jokingly put my hand over her mouth. No one in sight. I think. Ready to change position - damn these chairs are uncomfortable for fucking... I stood up again, withdrew and put her on her hands and knees. Just had to see that ass again from behind. Sensing what I was after, she turned around, smiled and using both hands, spread her cheeks as far as she could. Even in the semi-dark, I could see the pinkness and moisture from those sugar walls. Nice. I played with her as she kept her ass open for me by only inserting the head in and just rocking back and forth before finally plunging completely inside. She let out a gasp and let her ass cheeks go. I picked up and grabbed them even harder and pounded away for all I was worth.

Sensing the end, I slowly thrust into her one last time, withdrew and removed the condom as she eagerly turned around and began jerking my dick until mucho leche painted her cheeks and neck. "Siiii. Si... Mmmmm." Indeed.

We turned around and some dude was standing on the beach watching, eyes glazed over. :shock:

Well I hope the show was worth watching... Pervert!

I walked her back towards Cosmos and gave her 1,000 pesos and told her I'll look for her manana. She said something about "no dinero", but I'm sure she could use the money, she certainly worked hard for it.

On the way back to the Zapata, the sun greeted the ocean with brilliant shades of reds and oranges. Absolutely gorgeous. And mezmerizing. Nothing can compare. Except maybe una noche en Boca Chica.

- nycVu.

tomgueguen
09-14-2004, 07:22 PM
whoa!!!!
just one word : ROYAL

Apos
09-14-2004, 07:58 PM
Don't be too modest. One FINE report!

WSJ3
09-14-2004, 10:19 PM
Sensing the end, I slowly thrust into her one last time, withdrew and removed the condom as she eagerly turned around and began jerking my dick until mucho leche painted her cheeks and neck. "Siiii. Si... Mmmmm." Indeed.

We turned around and some dude was standing on the beach watching, eyes glazed over. :shock:

- nycVu.

That was you?!?

Sorry hombre. I likes to watch. I am a natural voyeur.

BrooklynBeas
09-15-2004, 08:07 AM
I only read part one so far... and you have some fucking nerve saying you cant write... that was fucking amazing... one of the best stories i have read... i think this guy already writes for penthouse.... great job i felt like i was there... and i kinda wish i was except for the lights going out... i hate that shit..

WSJ3
09-15-2004, 09:14 AM
except for the lights going out... i hate that shit..

The electricity problem in DR is a cost of doing the monger business.

And as long as you are in the poo poo who cares if the lights are on or off.

Don Tomas
09-15-2004, 09:15 AM
except for the lights going out... i hate that shit..

The electricity problem in DR is a cost of doing the monger business.

And as long as you are in the poo poo who cares if the lights are on or off.

Well A/C is nice, as for lights I don't care.

BigTrick
09-15-2004, 09:19 AM
I only read part one so far... and you have some fucking nerve saying you cant write... that was fucking amazing... one of the best stories i have read... i think this guy already writes for penthouse.... great job i felt like i was there... and i kinda wish i was except for the lights going out... i hate that shit..

I feel like I'm reading a romance novel but it's an excellent report. I'm enjoying every minute of it

Twohands
09-15-2004, 11:51 AM

- nycVu.

That was you?!?

Classic!! :lol:

WSJ3
09-15-2004, 03:12 PM

- nycVu.

That was you?!?

Classic!! :lol:

Thank you one and all.

I will be here all week. Enjoy the veal. (Shrek quote)

gdogg
09-15-2004, 05:26 PM
This guy is good!
8)