PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix In Sosua Late April / Early May 06

Phoenix
04-29-2006, 12:16 PM
Friday 4/27
Arrived in POP about 1:15 PM, no huge lines like when I was here in January. Haggled with the cab driver for a ride until we agreed on 400 Pesos ( still a fucking rip ) for a ride to The Palace. Locked my shit up and took a stroll down Pedro C. Stopped for a phone card then went to Rocky's. Saw Diver Red and introduced myself. I also saw phat ass Jenni leaving the computer area and we exchanged greetings.Strolled over to Judy's to change some dollars, exchange rate was 32 to 1.

Telephoned mi amor, said she was working at a salon and would call me when she was finished. That suits me just fine as I just want to hang and acclimate to the time change and climate.

Headed over to Herman's for beer and chica watching. Saw plenty of will check on laters, just spent the remainder of the day hanging with JD Mine and another member named Downtown who is from Canada who was asking if Rams was going to show. Always good to meet a fellow Canadian :D Herman also asked if Learningman was going to show. I miss Learningman :boohoo: Spent the majority of the afternoon just dringing and talking with the boys. I picked up a few bachata CD's from a beach chica for 100 Pesos each. Chowed down my favorite Herman's dish pincha de pollo. No long after one of the three musketeers showed and introduced himself, it was PSR! We did the Gdogg hug :) which should be the standard ISOC greeting. Cosed out the afternoon with a nice 1.5 hour siesta

After my nap I got cleaned up after mi amor called and she said she would be at my hotel at 9:00 PM. She pulled up in a taxi only 10 minutes late and did not ask me to pay for it, classy chica. I asked if she wanted to eat and she said no, can you believe it a chica that is not hungry. :eek:

Went to Shark bar and Lou cooked me a nice burger, he has gotta have the best one in Sosua! Went back to The Palace with mi amor for a two hour fuckathon, to quote one member " she puts her back into " I was down on her toto for a lot of desert, she does have a sweet one. After she got hers a few times we went to town. That chica is tight in every aspect and I was a little sore after lol. We got cleaned up and I walked her to the taxi stand.

Headed back downtown, there was a live tipico band jamming and I enjoyed that very much. Mucho chicas and cameltoes were everywhere. Saw Jenni, Mildred and the other family memebers, they are a interesting group so I flirted with them for a few minutes until ErikS strolled up. We had a few beers at Shark Bar with Red before heading to Classico. As usual the chicas were out in force but I was just window shopping. I did find one thing I was looking for which was Dominique, we set up a possible daytime meeting at Herman's. How much should I pay for her Beas? :p

Todays events so far, met WSJ3 and Big Will, Jenny and Mildred just came in, Kevy arrives in a few minutes and I just heard Learningman is arriving Sunday. It is a party now!!

LM
04-29-2006, 12:33 PM
Fuck you guys......say hi to Herman for me will ya...:cool:

knotty
04-29-2006, 04:06 PM
a good start phoenix. seems like you're taking your time, not in such a big rush.

Jimmydr
04-29-2006, 07:01 PM
He has joined up with us at Rockies.

Ram
04-29-2006, 07:09 PM
You guys.....damn I am jealous!!! Have fun guys...like I gotta tell ya!!

Jimmydr
04-29-2006, 07:10 PM
You guys.....damn I am jealous!!! Have fun guys...like I gotta tell ya!!

We were at The Palace Hanging. 8 rooms taken by 9 ISOC.

LM
04-29-2006, 07:11 PM
We were at The Palace Hanging. 8 rooms taken by 9 ISOC.

That means, one guy is sharing....

Bug Boy
04-29-2006, 07:12 PM
Fuck you guys......say hi to Herman for me will ya...:cool:
jet blue is calling

Ram
04-29-2006, 07:12 PM
That means, one guy is sharing....

I am still jealous...even of the sharing guys!! :D

TG37
04-29-2006, 07:54 PM
got to love the live reports happening!

gdogg
04-29-2006, 09:00 PM
I'm really jealous!! Pheonix is not only in Sosua (seemingly doing the same stuff I always do), but he's hanging with psriches AND Big Will!! Party on, Joaquin!!

mirage6
04-29-2006, 11:12 PM
DAMN I AM JEALOUS save some for me i will be the in a few days lol jk

Jimmydr
04-30-2006, 08:47 AM
I'm really jealous!! Pheonix is not only in Sosua (seemingly doing the same stuff I always do), but he's hanging with psriches AND Big Will!! Party on, Joaquin!!

I saw that chica that you were with. I had her last year and she still hates me. Haha

Beads
04-30-2006, 11:09 AM
Sounds like a good start to the trip Pheonix.

Phoenix
04-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Saturday 4/29
Had breakfast at Rockys where I dined and chatted with WSJ3 and Big Will, great guys! As I was leaving for the beach in walked JuanElG and a pal of his, we exchanged greetings.
Later I strolled to the beach to hang at Herman's where I stupidly thought Dominique would show but guess what? She never showed lol. No problem there were plenty of chicas to check out. Had a nice lunch just bullshitting, ogling women and drinking presidente. After a relaxing afternoon of that I went back to The Palace for a one hour siesta.

Mi amor telephoned and we decided to meet at about 9:00 PM after dinner at Rocky's with the boys. At dinner at Rocky's I got to meet Tonto and Maximus and this guy named JimmyDR :D Most of the guys had ribs, I had the baked bolognese which I love, one of my favorites. After dinner most of ud parted and decided to meet up later on the strip. Kudos to Marco, he gave all the ISOC members a nice welcome gift of a cover for your sword and a blue after dinner mint. Great customer service, he wins more business from me.

ErikS and me split for our chica meetings, we picked up mi amor at PJ's and on the way back he picked up "The Twins " :notworthy: I have to say they are much more lovely in person. I took mi amor back to The Palace where we had a nice two hour fuckathon, she was great as always. Gave her a nice propina of a few towels which she was very thankfull for :) Walked her to the taxi stand on the highway then it was off Merengue/Classico since it was only 11:00 PM.

Spent the evening ogling women with Kevy, Tonto and Jimmy, there was a lot of talent out but some ridiculous prices were being quoted. Tonto and myself went to the coffee bar next to Club X. Thanx for the esprosso Tonto! Returned to the disco and got fluffed by a few but nothing I really cared for until I finally spotted one I liked. We kept exchanging glances and playing the game. I finally made a point of bumping into her. We exchanged greetings with the formal encantado/a. We chatted for a few minutes, where you from, etc the usual bs. I offered to buy her a beer and gave her a smoke to break the ice further. Found out she was 28, one kid and from La Vega. How did she look? She was about 5'5", nice set of tits and killer pair of legs curtained by a nice, short black skirt. She had long, black soft hair that smelled great and she was sporting a light skin tone, very Spanish looking. Aside from the look she seemed to have a good attitude, interested but not aggresive with just the right amount of submission. Let the negotiation begin!:) She started at 2K, I giggled and told her I only wanted a hour or two not all night and she smiled and said that was the price for a few hours. I told her I visit Sosua often and that I could not pay that type of money though I thought she was very beautiful. She dropped to 1500 for a hour but I countered 1500 should be for 3 or 4 hours. We finally agreed on 1K plus a pack of smokes and 20 Pesos for a moto.

Got her back to The Palace and asked what she wanted to hear, she requested Antony Santos, glad I picked up the cd of his music on the beach Friday. We dimmed the lights and began some dancing which we both got into and it really seemed to relax her. She started to strip and I snapped some photos. She did have some nice tits but her ass was a little saggy, but it was phat so I figured it would be a good anyways :D

She wanted to blow me but asked for a condom :( which I told her no way. We agreed she would do bbj as long as I let her wash it, no problemo. :cool: She did a ok bj till I asked her if she wanted me to go down on her and she gave a " si papi " She was clean and tasted great so I really went to work for about twenty minutes until she popped. She said I was "proffessional" as she quivered all over. She then seriously started demanding I fuck her so we broke out a condom and got to work. She was a great fuck, moved her hips, her ass and some how swirled it all around. After about 20 minutes I popped and it was great. After smokes and pillow talk she asked if she could spend the night but I told I needed rest solo because of her. We got dressed and I walked her to Pedro C to catch a moto. She will get at least one more visit with me :clap2: :la:

Tonight: We invade Frank's :clap: :quicky: :clap2:

thunderstar
04-30-2006, 12:22 PM
Fair play my Phoenix friend. Never knew that Marco provided the extra customer experience and service like that!

That wiggle - wish British girls could get the hang of that one!

weyland
04-30-2006, 12:34 PM
Saturday 4/29
Let the negotiation begin! She started at 2K, I giggled and told her I only wanted a hour or two not all night and she smiled and said that was the price for a few hours. I told her I visit Sosua often and that I could not pay that type of money though I thought she was very beautiful. She dropped to 1500 for a hour but I countered 1500 should be for 3 or 4 hours. We finally agreed on 1K plus a pack of smokes and 20 Pesos for a moto.

Thanks Phoenix. Great detailed report, and with price information! So helpful for newbies like myself to guide us through the bullshit. Others please copy! I have never negotiated for that long. If I can learn a bit of Spanish next trip perhaps I will be able to.

Look forward to seeing the photos. And did this lady have a name?

sicpup71
04-30-2006, 01:35 PM
She was about 5'5", nice set of tits and killer pair of legs curtained by a nice, short black skirt. She had long, black soft hair that smelled great and she was sporting a light skin tone, very Spanish looking.

now that what i like !!!!:love: thanks Phoenix oh and sorry you had to meet that JimmyDR better luck next time,lol

milldam
04-30-2006, 02:01 PM
Great report Pheonix, lot`s of usefull info.

ilikenyacional
04-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Hi Phoenix ! I'm happy to see you're having a great trip as always !

You have a nice group over there, say hi to them and enjoy your trip.

Hunter
04-30-2006, 03:24 PM
Phoenix:

Can you post a pic of that phat 28 year old?

That would make us US bound sex starved mongers day

THEGAME
04-30-2006, 05:11 PM
Nice report Phoenix, I'm so bummed out sitting here, knowing I should be there with you guys. I had to cancel my April/May invasion trip for Work reasons.I was really looking forward to meeting some fellow I.S.O.C. Brothers. I'm planning on visiting around the 4th of July, I have a voucher for my cancelled airfare & Palace John was kind enough to apply my deposit @ the Palace when I decide to come back again, so I just need some fellow Monger to decide my arrival!! & once again sounds like a good start of your Vacation!!

gdogg
04-30-2006, 06:52 PM
I saw that chica that you were with. I had her last year and she still hates me. Haha

Uhm...which one? You've narrowed it down to about 200.

gdogg
04-30-2006, 06:58 PM
That was some GREAT negotiating, Phoenix. I'm proud of you. I couldn't have done it better myself. Most would have been ecstactic about the 1500 for an hour counter-offer...not you and me!! Keep it up!
:clap2: ;) :clap2:

gdogg
04-30-2006, 07:00 PM
Nice report Phoenix, I'm so bummed out sitting here, knowing I should be there with you guys. I had to cancel my April/May invasion trip for Work reasons.I was really looking forward to meeting some fellow I.S.O.C. Brothers. I'm planning on visiting around the 4th of July, I have a voucher for my cancelled airfare & Palace John was kind enough to apply my deposit @ the Palace when I decide to come back again, so I just need some fellow Monger to decide my arrival!! & once again sounds like a good start of your Vacation!!

THere will be a BUNCH of folks around that week. You won't be alone!

Beads
04-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Go Phoenix on the negotiating! Sounds like everyone is having a great trip so far.

Im definitely jealous over here as I am sitting on the computer reading about the adventure.

JD
05-01-2006, 03:29 AM
Phoenix,

Nice reporting and negociating.

Keep up the great work,

JD

mirage6
05-01-2006, 08:46 AM
Damn phoenix sounds liek ur off to a great start -seems like a lot of these chicas are atarting to ask for more money and shit --looking forward to meeting u in a few days

Phoenix
05-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Thanks Phoenix. Great detailed report, and with price information! So helpful for newbies like myself to guide us through the bullshit. Others please copy! I have never negotiated for that long. If I can learn a bit of Spanish next trip perhaps I will be able to.

Look forward to seeing the photos. And did this lady have a name?

Her name was Vanessa, photos will be in Bod after the trip

Phoenix
05-01-2006, 11:43 AM

I was wondering what happened, I was asking around The Palace for you.

Ram
05-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Morning Phoenix!! Goint to the beach for a pincho de pollo???

Phoenix
05-01-2006, 11:44 AM
That was some GREAT negotiating, Phoenix. I'm proud of you. I couldn't have done it better myself. Most would have been ecstactic about the 1500 for an hour counter-offer...not you and me!! Keep it up!
:clap2: ;) :clap2:

Gdogg could of probably had her for 800 and a lolly :notworthy:

vdubman30
05-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Phoenix the magician one min i see him in the distance next min he's gone..;)

LM
05-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Finally got a flight and made it just in time or the trip to Franks....

Here's Phoenix with the girl I think he took back to the Palace last night....

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/36644456404ea24ec.jpg

sicpup71
05-01-2006, 12:01 PM

i knew u could stay away, nice picture but u can't see her face too clear b/c the isoc watermark is over it. keep up the good work and me and bugboy will see you guys on thurs.

LM
05-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Yep...that watermark needs to be moved....I didn't put it there....has to be DT's doing...

Phoenix
05-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Sunday 4/30:
Spent the day hanging on the beach at Herman's, that was the best chica parade I have ever seen. Still have not been able to hook up with Dominique during the day, evidently she lost her phone. Don't ask me to buy you one baby :p I have seen a lot of talent I would like to talk to at the beach but nothing I really wanted to jump out of my chair for. One of the chicas I thought might be good fell off thanx to intel from another monger that she was a pain in the ass. Had my favorite lunch of pincho de pollo and some beers and went back to The Palace for a siesta.

Woke up about 6:00 PM and got cleaned up for dinner at Bailey's. Turned out ten of us showed up including special guest Learningman:clap2: We piled into two vans of 5 each and it was off to Frank's. We all walked in for the usual fanfare a large ISOC group expects. Tons of chicas everywhere. I was thinking I might grab Johanna but she got captured almost instantly by Maximus. Off to the side I spotted a tiny little spinner that was acting kind of shy so we exchanged glances and smiles a few times before I finally waved her over. Learningman will be posting a photo shortly :) She sat on my lap and she was almost a feather, probably about 70 lbs. I was getting a real good vibe from her so I offered to buy her a drink. I told her I would go get one but she followed me over,guess she was afraid I might get "distracted":D

We returned back to a dark corner so I could squeeze the bread a little so to speak and started talking a little more personal information. Her name is Mariposa, she is 22, no kids and was from La Vega. She had been at Frank's for a month. I seem to love La Vega chicas so I was ready to purchase. She started at 4K so I tickled her and told her it was not for a week, just one TLN :) I offered her 2K :eek:
She then dropped to 3K so I told her my Spanish was bad and I meant 1 night not two or three which made her giggle again
I offered her 2K again, she countered with 2K plus a taxi back. I said sure 20 Pesos for the public taxi was no problem. She laughed and gave me a look of "damn he is not a big sucker" or somehing similar. I told her I was fun and she would like my hotel and if she was real good to me I would give a little something extra for her and that sealed the deal for her at last.:cool:

We all piled in the vans and headed back to Sosua. I think we were there maybe 30 or 40 minutes. Jimmy was ready to go 10 minutes after we got there :D We stopped for Presidente grandes and a small bottle of Brugal for my chica, that was gonna be her propina if she was good. Very mellow and quiet ride back to Sosua. She seemed very GFE and was clutching me tight so I was thinking I got a good one :clap:

Back at the hotel some of the other chicas did not have proper id but we worked everything out while mine had hers out ready to present. Seems like she had done this before or something :rolleyes: We all hung for a few in B1 before everyone paired off. Took mine up to my room. Gave her a towel and she hopped in the shower for a good ten minutes. In the meantime I pulled my stereo out and put some bachata on while I got comfortable. She came out in a towel and we danced for a few minutes before sitting on the couch. In the stark light I started to inspect the merchandise. This chica had the longest natural finger and toe nails I have ever seen :eek: I told her she was a tigress and we started to fool around. I noticed she had a lot of hair in all kinds of areas. Normally this would be a turn off but I looked at it as a opportunity and was hoping she would be a total animal in bed. We went to the bed and I vistited toto for at least a hour cause it was damn good! She gave up the leche a few times before she was telling me to get a condom. Covered the sword and started to pull the car in the garage. It was a small garage so it took a few minutes to pull the car in before I could shut the door. It was a help of a ride, WSJ3 she put her back into it!!! After the first round we had some smokes and a drink and started the whole process again with the same end result. We both crashed hard after that.:love:

Woke up several times in the evening with her clinging to me in different ways, total GFE in that regard if you are into that type of experience. I visited toto again in the morning for another round and we repeated everything again. As a reward for being a trooper and not asking for anything plus no " I'm hungry, I gotta go bs " whining I offered her desayuno which she accepted. We dined at Rocky's then I walked her to the highway. Total cost of rental: 2K for TLN, 400 peso salida, about 90 Pesos for the rum (which I still have ) 70 pesos for breakfast, 40 pesos for taxi and moto back to Frank's. More than I like to spend anymore but she was cool and it is tough for me to get them for much less at Frank's.

Phoenix
05-01-2006, 12:51 PM
Phoenix the magician one min i see him in the distance next min he's gone..;)

Where the hell are you brother?

gdogg
05-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Phoenix is becoming legendary!! Way to pull the new girl...can't wait to see what she looks like. Oh, and you'd suprised by how many pesos can be saved by lollipop offers. They've saved me 500-1000 pesos per negotiation. I have NO idea why!!

Keep it up, brudda!!

3somefan
05-01-2006, 02:11 PM
Phoenix is becoming legendary!! Way to pull the new girl...can't wait to see what she looks like. Oh, and you'd suprised by how many pesos can be saved by lollipop offers. They've saved me 500-1000 pesos per negotiation. I have NO idea why!!

Keep it up, brudda!!

I am writing this down gdogg!! Jayman had some too, but I wasn't sure if he was using them in the negotiating??

3somefan
05-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Pheonix...Thank you for the report! You are teaching me alot about the whole negotiating process!

Can't wait to read more and have fun!

mirage6
05-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Pheonix...Thank you for the report! You are teaching me alot about the whole negotiating process!

Can't wait to read more and have fun!

i have to agree it is very interesting and could stuff to learn - him and jimmy should have a mongering negotiating class 101 lol

weyland
05-01-2006, 02:24 PM
Super report, detailed, and with prices. We are just waiting for the photos of Mariposa now. I love spinners!

vdubman30
05-01-2006, 02:27 PM
Where the hell are you brother?

i'm here in Costambar the beach is loaded with chickies its a national holiday today will be back in Sosua shortly!!

hey 3some i just saw your girl Michele she is lookin good i gave a pic from last Nov's bikini contest!!

3somefan
05-01-2006, 02:32 PM
i'm here in Costambar the beach is loaded with chickies its a national holiday today will be back in Sosua shortly!!

hey 3some i just saw your girl Michele she is lookin good i gave a pic from last Nov's bikini contest!!

Does she look pregnant??? Just kidding! We had a pretty crazy and entertaining conversation Wednesday night.

Have fun!

mirage6
05-01-2006, 02:37 PM
I PLAN on tapping that ass michelle once i get to blackbeards cant wait - sorry 3somefan she is too damn hot to pass up - i will take some nudie pics also

whynotme
05-01-2006, 06:08 PM

and the best part was LM got my camera from Franks for me.
thanks and keep up the great work

Phoenix
05-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Super report, detailed, and with prices. We are just wating for the photos of Mariposa now. I love spinners!

Papi Weyland I have a very special photo of Mariposa for you :D

THEGAME
05-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Nice detailed information Phoenix, I can't beleive you guys only stayed @ Franks for that short while. I would have to admit, Frank has some nice Girls, that's why it's sometimes nice to get them for a couple of days, instead of making the trip back to Puerto Plata several times for a Chica of your choice.I'm definately in for the July Invasion!!

"THE GAME"

Phoenix
05-01-2006, 07:46 PM

The beach was totally jammed yesterday with chicas, not too much today but plenty of sights still worth looking at. Any day hanging at the beach with ISOC beats anyday at work :clap:
Let's have a cold one soon brother vdub

TG37
05-01-2006, 07:46 PM

just the way i like my chicas

Phoenix
05-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Nice detailed information Phoenix, I can't beleive you guys only stayed @ Franks for that short while. I would have to admit, Frank has some nice Girls, that's why it's sometimes nice to get them for a couple of days, instead of making the trip back to Puerto Plata several times for a Chica of your choice.I'm definately in for the July Invasion!!

"THE GAME"

I tried it multi day rental and it is just not for me. If it works for others no problem, it is your vacation

Escort_King
05-01-2006, 08:58 PM

Thank god there are always more chicas coming to Sousa otherwise you would have run them them all and there would only be a group of Jimmy haters left...

can't say you aren't consistent

Escort_King
05-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Gdogg could of probably had her for 800 and a lolly :notworthy:

Some chicken and a lolly.... TLN - gdogg has serious game....

Jimmydr
05-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Thank god there are always more chicas coming to Sousa otherwise you would have run them them all and there would only be a group of Jimmy haters left...

can't say you aren't consistent

Sure they hate me. I just saw Rosemary and we had a very interesting conversation in "English" The more they hate Jimmy the higher they are on the Western Union Chain. No Jimmy means less "Pictures" means less guys seeking them out.

continentalmike
05-02-2006, 09:32 AM
Sure they hate me. I just saw Rosemary and we had a very interesting conversation in "English" The more they hate Jimmy the higher they are on the Western Union Chain. No Jimmy means less "Pictures" means less guys seeking them out.

Sometimes you are just too much.. and I mean that in a good way..

Although we are worlds apart, I still understand you and say you are right in your philosofy, for what you want..

And you def have serves and protected the newbie community for years.. introducing many to the joys of the DR and sharing with anyone who wants to come.. you are a good man Jimmy, keep up the good work!

Beads
05-02-2006, 10:19 AM
Jimmys right just think of how many chicas wouldnt have made ANY pesos on some nights without Jimmy bringing someone with pesos to them. They should be thanking him and trying to be his best friend!

3somefan
05-02-2006, 02:20 PM
I PLAN on tapping that ass michelle once i get to blackbeards cant wait - sorry 3somefan she is too damn hot to pass up - i will take some nudie pics also

I would too if I were you! You should play "real dumb" like I "was." That way, she will think she can play you too, and then you can get some free pussy like I did...she'll never know you are on to her game!!!

Escort_King
05-02-2006, 02:29 PM

The one I had my first Sousa trip... lol... she asked for WU - never got it... she will make good money with decent English - speaks the language and has a car... impressive.... though she does not visit Sousa too often - was not around on my last two trips... would have grabbed her again... for a night

mirage6
05-02-2006, 03:07 PM
I would too if I were you! You should play "real dumb" like I "was." That way, she will think she can play you too, and then you can get some free pussy like I did...she'll never know you are on to her game!!!

AHH free pussy sounds good to me - so how should i play stupid give me some examples what u did

Phoenix
05-02-2006, 08:44 PM
Monday 5/1:
Had breakfast at Rocky's with Mariposa and the boys at Rocky's then hit the beach even though Herman's was closed :eek: Took a stroll down there with Kevy and met up with Juan and his pal hanging at another stall that was sporting a pretty cute waitress. It was good location for chica watching that had another stall a few slots down blasting bachata so it was very nice. We were later joined by Learningman, Swearenjen and a few others. Very relaxing afternoon chica watching and drinking. After a few hours some of the crew headed for the cigar store while me and the Juans hung at the beach. I left them there and searched for the rest of the crew.

Found the crew on the corner by Harrisons and we decided on a late lunch at Rick's cafe the new place across from Rocky's. As advertised the lunch was ready in about ten minutes at it was pretty damn good. I had the two mini burgers and fries for about 100 Pesos, pretty tasty! Me Kev and Learningman headed to Passions where we met up with another new guy from the board, a fellow Canadian :corky: Sorry I can't remember your name brother but thanks for the free beer. I passed on the chicas at Passions but found one I would like to play with at a later date. Kudos to Peter for keeping a fresh stable of hot chicas!

I returned to The Palace for a nap and to get cleaned up. After a refreshing siesta I hung with Learningman for a bit at Rocky's and had the club sandwich, it is better than Baileys as promised. I split at 9:00 PM to pick up mi amor at PJ's, on the way she telephoned me to tell me she was going to be twenty minutes late since she was working by herself at the salon. I give her points for always being on time or at least polite enough to tell me she was gonna be late. Hard to find prompt chicas here :iconTU: To kill time I went to the Shark bar where some of the crew were chowing down on Lou's buffet for 350 Pesos. I did not indulge but it looked pretty good.

Picked up mi amor and headed to the hotel for our usual two hour session which was great as always. We both cleaned up and I walked her back to the taxi stand to send her on her way. I headed back to the strip for a visit to Cubano Cafe which is right next to Club X to slurp down to caps which are 45 Pesos each. They also have excellent esspresso which is 25 pesos per cup. I highy endorse this place if you need a pick me up before chica hunting on the strip. As a added bonus the chicas working there are pretty damn hot.

I could not find the crew so I headed upstairs to Classico where I found ErikS dancing with a pretty hot chica I had seen him with earlier. I sat down at his table where I was approached by a hot, thick chica from SD.
Some bachata came on so I asked her if she wanted to dance. She gave a enthusiastic yes and off we went. For several hours we danced on and off and had a few beers. Juan sent overs some shot of mamaj, thanks Juan! It was a cool night and at one time there were where several ISOC tearing up the dance floor. My happy little chica even showed me some reggaeton moves which I dance terribly but still had a blast.

As the night wore into morning my chica asked if I anted to split, warning sign number 1. I asked her how much for a few hours and she quoted me 5000, warning sign number two. I told her that was too much and got up to leave where she stopped me and asked how much would I give her. I said she was very lovely but I come here alot and I could only pay 1000 Pesos. She countered with 1500 which I again said was too much and started to leave. She stopped me and said 1000 was fine so off we went. Down at the moto area at the bottom of the stairs they tried to herd us to the approved drivers but I saw a renegade moto guy I knew on the outskirts so I went to him which we caused a big commotion. I just laghed at the other guys yelling at me and we hopped on his bike. Probably one of my favorite things in life is cruising down Pedro C at night on a moto with your kill on the way back to your lair, does it get any better?

Back at The Palce we had some problems withe her cudula, warning sign number three but we got it straightened out. In the room we stripped and she was pretty hot, nice phat ass with a nice, tight rack. I wanted to gaze on that ass so we did it doggie style. My happy fun chica turned into a mechanical sex machine but oh well. There were plenty of signs but I ignored them all. I opted for a bj, she wanted to use a condom but I told her she was gonna have to leave with half pay so that ended in my favor. BBBJ was also mechanical so I asked for some freaky shit, this actually perked her up. She made me promise I would not tell my pals but she did not say anything about posting the details in BOD. The kinky shit got me off so we got dressed and I walked her back to Pedro C. Total cost of rental was 1000 for the chica, three beers at Classico ( thanks to ErikS for buying one ), 270 Pesos, moto fees total was 70 Pesos. The dancing was probably the best part cause I learned a lot so I rate the whole experience as OK.

sicpup71
05-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Monday 5/1:
As the night wore into morning my chica asked if I anted to split, warning sign number 1. I asked her how much for a few hours and she quoted me 5000, warning sign number two.

did u take her up on it??? she did teach u to dance!!! LOL:rofl:

Escort_King
05-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Warning Will Robinson... Warning... so how did this end?

Apos
05-02-2006, 09:34 PM
sounds like you're having fun! a little drama never hurts:rolleyes:

sicpup71
05-02-2006, 09:40 PM
i know that the girls(cough whores) try to get the most but that just alittle bit high.:eek: :eek: :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

Beads
05-03-2006, 12:06 AM
heh sounds like an interesting night.kinky shit huh? you got me interested now! great reporting btw.

WSJ3
05-03-2006, 12:40 AM
It was great meeting you too Phoenix...

Friday 4/27
Arrived in POP about 1:15 PM, no huge lines like when I was here in January. Haggled with the cab driver for a ride until we agreed on 400 Pesos ( still a fucking rip ) for a ride to The Palace. Locked my shit up and took a stroll down Pedro C. Stopped for a phone card then went to Rocky's. Saw Diver Red and introduced myself. I also saw phat ass Jenni leaving the computer area and we exchanged greetings.Strolled over to Judy's to change some dollars, exchange rate was 32 to 1.

Telephoned mi amor, said she was working at a salon and would call me when she was finished. That suits me just fine as I just want to hang and acclimate to the time change and climate.

Headed over to Herman's for beer and chica watching. Saw plenty of will check on laters, just spent the remainder of the day hanging with JD Mine and another member named Downtown who is from Canada who was asking if Rams was going to show. Always good to meet a fellow Canadian :D Herman also asked if Learningman was going to show. I miss Learningman :boohoo: Spent the majority of the afternoon just dringing and talking with the boys. I picked up a few bachata CD's from a beach chica for 100 Pesos each. Chowed down my favorite Herman's dish pincha de pollo. No long after one of the three musketeers showed and introduced himself, it was PSR! We did the Gdogg hug :) which should be the standard ISOC greeting. Cosed out the afternoon with a nice 1.5 hour siesta

After my nap I got cleaned up after mi amor called and she said she would be at my hotel at 9:00 PM. She pulled up in a taxi only 10 minutes late and did not ask me to pay for it, classy chica. I asked if she wanted to eat and she said no, can you believe it a chica that is not hungry. :eek:

Went to Shark bar and Lou cooked me a nice burger, he has gotta have the best one in Sosua! Went back to The Palace with mi amor for a two hour fuckathon, to quote one member " she puts her back into " I was down on her toto for a lot of desert, she does have a sweet one. After she got hers a few times we went to town. That chica is tight in every aspect and I was a little sore after lol. We got cleaned up and I walked her to the taxi stand.

Headed back downtown, there was a live tipico band jamming and I enjoyed that very much. Mucho chicas and cameltoes were everywhere. Saw Jenni, Mildred and the other family memebers, they are a interesting group so I flirted with them for a few minutes until ErikS strolled up. We had a few beers at Shark Bar with Red before heading to Classico. As usual the chicas were out in force but I was just window shopping. I did find one thing I was looking for which was Dominique, we set up a possible daytime meeting at Herman's. How much should I pay for her Beas? :p

Todays events so far, met WSJ3 and Big Will, Jenny and Mildred just came in, Kevy arrives in a few minutes and I just heard Learningman is arriving Sunday. It is a party now!!

gdogg
05-03-2006, 05:56 AM
...and the beat goes on!! Great storytelling, Phoenix!!

mirage6
05-03-2006, 08:20 AM
Very nice reporting and damn these girls are getting a little crazy trying to charge 5000 and i bet some non-members of isoc actually pay it that is why they charge because some poor fool is getting ripped off - i am dying to know what the freaky shit was please tellll

JD
05-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Phoenix,

Indeed BOD members want to know.

JD

Phoenix
05-03-2006, 10:39 AM
It was great meeting you too Phoenix...

It was great meeting the 3 Musketeeers, would have been nice to hang more but there are so many distractions :corky:

mirage6
05-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Phoenix,

Indeed BOD members want to know.

JD

so hook me UP!!!!!!:mrgreen: :D :rolleyes: :lol: :cheesygrin: :smile: :iconTU:

Phoenix
05-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Tuesday 5/2:
Followed the usual routine of hanging at the Rocky's for breakfast, swapping chica stories and logging into ISOC. After we finally got the ambition to move we headed to the beach for a afternoon of drinking and chica gazing at Herman's. A few hotties came and sat down and a real cute little spinner was clinging to Learningman :D Another one showed up that was thin and cute. I chatted her up a bit but she had the gripe so I gave her a pass. Closed out the afternoon on the beach with pincho de pollo.

Headed down to Passions with Allmackey to have a beer and do some additional window shopping. Took a pass and headed back for a nap.
Ran into Maximus where we chatted and he showed me some photos. Looks like Maximus, Tonto and Jimmy had a good afternoon.

Took about a one hour nap then I got cleaned up and headed out for dinner. Ran into some of the crew on Pedro C and we headed to Baileys. I had the BBQ chicken, one of my favorite dishes there. The crew was headed out of town so I went back to Rocky's to redo my entire post that I had lost earlier in the day :boohoo: After completing the update I walked out to pick up mi amor then headed back to The Palace for a few hours. That chica seems to fuck me better everyday. I got totally turned on cause she was wearing a skirt which is a rare event for her. Ripped that off fast and we got down to business. We got cleaned up and I walked her back to the highway to grab a taxi.

Headed to Cubano Cafe to charge the batteries before looking for the crew. I did not have to look for long, Tonto, Maximus and Jimmy where hanging on the sidewalk. We were shortly joined by Kev, Learningman and JD Mine. I slurped down two caps as usual and was ready to hit the club.

After I hit Merengue I was not alone for long :cheesygrin: Vanessa from a few nights ago came up and latched on which was no problem. I was feeling lazy and did not feel like having to break a new pony so we decided to hang. Had a few beers downstairs with the crew and various chicas before we went upstairs to dance some bachata. Upstairs I found Juan with his bud and the usual chicas. We sat down and ordered some beers. After the bachata came on we danced a few tunes and Vanessa was becoming a little tipsy and muy romantico. I kept rubbing her legs and promised her mucho besos para toto. This chica wears skirts and does have a great set of legs :iconTU: As the night continued her sister came up and sat down on my lap grinding her ass on my crotch while massaging my balls while Vanessa sat next to me talking to Juan's chica. The women her are just so socialable and friendly :D Could there be a possible duo with sisters? I will have to investigate :lol: We danced two more songs before saying our goodbyes for the evening. Huge thanx to Juan for treating my chica to two shots of mamaj which added to her social lubrication :rofl:

We hopped on a moto with no incident and headed back to The Palace, damn I love the ride back there at night on a moto. As we approached I saw another moto in front of us unloading a few people who turned out to be Allmackey and Vanessa's sister. The chicas started talking and laughing and AllM asked what the deal was, I told him they were sisters which made us both laugh. Damn I love Sosua lol.

In the room we got down to business very quickly which she started off with a nice strip tease. After she had the clothes off she stripped me and started on some bbbj. I got her on the bed and visited toto for about 40 minutes. She was totally into it and making a hell of a racket before she popped. I was still fooling around with her and was totally into it myself. My car was near the garage and she wanted to mount me bb, tempting but I took a pass. Covered up and we had a nice romp. She really puts her back into WSJ3!!

We got dressed and I walked her and the sister who was waiting downstairs to Pedro C for a moto. Another good night with a chica who understands my SOP. Total cost of rental was 1000 Pesos for the chica, one pack of smokes, 3 beers at 240 Pesos and 60 Pesos moto fees.

whynotme
05-03-2006, 12:13 PM
great ride for a great price

mirage6
05-03-2006, 12:59 PM
PHOENIX i love the report nice and detailed i hope i am able to do such a fine job like u do --CANT WAIT 15HRS TILL TAKE OFF!!!!!!

Beads
05-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Sounds like a great day Phoenix. I particularly like the extra window shopping without the rush. Definitely helps prevent bad experiences taking your time to feel out a prospect for a while and not just jumping in.

THEGAME
05-03-2006, 04:25 PM
Nice Job, seems like you have this whole Mongering thing down? I wish I was there!!

"THE GAME"

sicpup71
05-03-2006, 04:49 PM
about 5 more hrs till take off.:ilike: :bigthumbup: :wackit: :deviltail: :firejump: :wav:

Escort_King
05-03-2006, 05:22 PM
about 5 more hrs till take off.:ilike: :bigthumbup: :wackit: :deviltail: :firejump: :wav:

flying in to STI?

sicpup71
05-03-2006, 05:26 PM
flying in to STI?

yes sir, with david(bugboy).

Escort_King
05-03-2006, 05:40 PM
have fun guys.... hope you are checking out STI for the night and have some good intel

TG37
05-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Phoenix great reporting !! Wish I was there

psriches
05-03-2006, 07:26 PM
No long after one of the three musketeers showed and introduced himself, it was PSRICHES! We did the Gdogg hug :) which should be the standard ISOC greeting.It was good meeting you Phoenix!!

JD
05-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Phoenix,

Having great reports like yours to read while some of us are on the sidelines helps get us over the wait until the next trip.

Thanks,

JD

Phoenix
05-04-2006, 11:05 AM
Wednesday 5/3
Not to much to report, kind of used it as a rest day to charge the batteries. The biggest highlight of the day was hanging at Herman's. I was talking to two small spinner for a possible happy hour Thursday when another member suggested maybe we should grab them together and swap them out. They seemed hip to the idea so it could turn out to be a wonderful Thursday afternoon :mrgreen: If they do not show there is always Friday.

I got to hang with Vdub for a few minutes at The Palace, always good to see other members you have already met. The evening started out very well with the wonderful meal prepared by ErikS, thank you brother! I think everyone there ate so damn much it was hard to walk. The only action for me was another session with Vanessa for the third time and she fucked even better which I thought could not be possible. Still working on her sister for a happy hour but that could be a tough nut to crack, gives me something to do though :rofl:

gdogg
05-04-2006, 10:14 PM
It was good meeting you Phoenix!!

(In a mocking voice) "It was good meeting you Phoenix!!" Shut up!! I'm jealous....
:mad: :( :lol:

gdogg
05-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Wednesday 5/3
Not to much to report, kind of used it as a rest day to charge the batteries. The biggest highlight of the day was hanging at Herman's. I was talking to two small spinner for a possible happy hour Thursday when another member suggested maybe we should grab them together and swap them out. They seemed hip to the idea so it could turn out to be a wonderful Thursday afternoon :mrgreen: If they do not show there is always Friday.

I got to hang with Vdub for a few minutes at The Palace, always good to see other members you have already met. The evening started out very well with the wonderful meal prepared by ErikS, thank you brother! I think everyone there ate so damn much it was hard to walk. The only action for me was another session with Vanessa for the third time and she fucked even better which I thought could not be possible. Still working on her sister for a happy hour but that could be a tough nut to crack, gives me something to do though :rofl:

That's how you pace yourself. Take it slow, chill at the beach, and have a Stratton dinner. Still sounds like a great day. Phoenix, you know you have a wife now, right?
:) :iconTU:

sicpup71
05-04-2006, 10:34 PM
yes Phoenix i do walk ,lol . ok not as much as i should but i still walk.

Phoenix
05-05-2006, 10:18 AM
That's how you pace yourself. Take it slow, chill at the beach, and have a Stratton dinner. Still sounds like a great day. Phoenix, you know you have a wife now, right?
:) :iconTU:

Actually that's my second wife on this trip :D She got pissed last night when I was hanging around with a Haitian chica, the honeymoon is over :eek:

Phoenix
05-05-2006, 10:20 AM
yes Phoenix i do walk ,lol . ok not as much as i should but i still walk.

I can vouch Sicpup has walked a lot so far on this trip :lol:

Phoenix
05-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Thursday 5/4:
Started the usual relaxing routine of breakfast, photo and story sharing at Rocky's and logging into ISOC. I went down to the beach with Learningman to wait for Angelica and Maria whom we had arranged a date for the previous afternoon. They told Herman they would arrive about 1 in the afternoon, I told them to be there at 3. They arrived at 3:15 PM so they were on time by DR standards :mrgreen: We verified that we could swap them out and they agreed. Both these chicas are very enthusiastic so everything pointed to a good time. Both of these girls are very tiny, possibly below 5' so we were getting a lot of comments walking down the beach from Domincians and gringos. Must have been a hell of a contrast since Learningman and myself are 6' ish.

We stopped by Rocky's so Learningman could get cleaned up while I had some drink's with the girls. They must look kind of young and due to the size we were getting some stares. They are both over 18 though you perverts :iconTU: . After Learningman emerged from his room we hopped on mottos to The Palace penthouse. They made the girls show cedulas :( which they had covered, thank goodness. As we were walking up some of Jimmy's girls were waving at us from the B1 balcony, reminded me of The Palace heyday, chicas everywhere :lol:

Up in the room I put on some bachata and we cracked a few beers. Maria paired with Learningman since he had her previously while I took Angelica. They were a little shy at first but the music and beer seemed to relax them. Next thing we knew struedels were out for the girls lunch and we got them to disrobe more. They were still being a little scared so I took mine in the room. Got her disrobed then dived for toto which really relaxed her. I then boned her for a while, small garage but not too much problem parking the car. :mrgreen: Took off the cover while she did some bbbj, nice performer. I then told Learningman to bring his in, they were both a little shy but then started to giggle, plenty of room on that king size bed. The blowing then continued, I think Learningman made a comment of " This is the life ", we both laughed. I said lets switch and the chicas complied. I dived for Maria's toto. As she got more into it she clamped her thighs down on my head, man that little chica is strong :mrgreen: After a decent amount of time I slipped on a cover, nice small garage on this one as well but we parked the car :biggrin: Very nice ride on this one as well. She put her back into it WSJ3. We then switched to bbbj, she was a good performer in that respect as well. We swapped chicas again and seperated where I believe LM finished, I did not because I was just totally worn out from these girls, not a issue for me.

We all got dressed and me and Learningman decided to stroll to Passions
for a beer. Total rental price for about two hours was 3000K total for the chicas, 2 large Presidentes 120 Pesos, total moto fees were 100 Pesos. The previous day when I first talked to the chicas it was a happy hour for 1000 Pesos each. Since we decided on a dual happy hour/live switch we gave them 1500 each. To me it was 750 per girl and we had them for over 2 hours so not a bad deal IMHO.

At Passions we had a beer and flirted with Peter's chicas, Learningman got some video footage of the hot one with jumbo tits that WSJ3 is gonna love :mrgreen: We headed to Rocky's for dinner but stopped at The Palace first where we stopped at B1 to visit with Jimmy, Tonto, Maximus and Swearenjen. They had three pretty hot chicas from POP who I got to meet, I would play with any of them.

Got to Rocky's where we saw Sicpup, David, Almackey plus Jenni and Mildred, those chicas are like Rocky's fixtures now and been making a nice living from ISOC members lately :smile: Jenni saw a fishnet body stocking Learningman got from Maximus and wanted to try it on. Learningman being the perv he is wanted to take some photos so he headed to the room with the girls. They called another IOSC member in and from what I understand all chicas in the room were soon getting fucked. That was two 2 girl sessions for Learningman in a span of 5 hours, he is the mongersaures rex on this trip :rofl:

After all the excitement ended we had dinner at Rocky's with Jenni, Mildred, Almackey, Learningman and Swearenjen. After dinner the girls said they were going to sleep in the casa for the evening, Learningman questioned " Is Classico's you casa ?" Sure enough I saw them both at about 11:00 PM in front of Club X, I walked by and gave the sleeping with my head on my hands gesture and said " swueno " ?sp?. We all started laughing

Story to be continued later, it was a big day.M e and Learningman are headed to the beach :mrgreen:

The rest of Thursday 5/4:

After seeing the chipmunks I settled in for the usual routine of some caps at my new favorite coffee bar. After having a few with the ISOC crew we headed to Merengue/Classico. Maria that we had played with in the afternoon came walking up and gave a "hola" so I bought her a beer. We sat down at the bar where I spotted Vanessa across the room working another gringo. I was happy after she split with him because I would not have to worry about giving her the brush off. Learningman passed her on the street and told me she tried to cover her face. Sounds like she was getting ready to spring the " your the only one " bs on me and did not want one of my pals to see her. Like I care lol.

Sat at the bar drinking with Maria when after a short while when Vanessa returned and stood right next to me. Even though Maria is Haitian and 1/3 the size of Vanessa she stood her ground and kept smiling and rubbing my leg like Vanessa was not there. Vanessa had steam coming out of her ears and started to get ugly. Not only did she think she lost her gringo but it was to a girl from Haiti no less. If she just would have asked what the deal was I wold have told her I was just drinking with a friend and I would take her again. Since she was being a total cunt I said to hell with her. Vanessa did the wait by the bathroom trick until I was alone so she could talk to me. When she caught me she was bitching at me about be with a Haitian and I had better not lick her pussy etc. I know the caste system here is cultural thing but it is still ugly when you see it up close. She just kept bitching so I walked away and ignored her for a hour or so. She caught me another time almost in the bathroom with more bitching follwed by a "I need 300 Pesos to eat a fish dinner" so I pretended to understand and pulled 30 Pesos out of my pocket to give her. She did not think it was as funny as I did. I am usually cool to the chicas even when they are being brats but she was being a total sore loser.

I spent the next hour upstairs with Maria just drinking and flirting while getting more death stares from Vanessa and a few other chicas I know in a biblical sense. I talked to Juan about the situation and his reply was " Don't let that bitch ruin your evening " Great guy. She was not ruining my evening I was just concerned about the safety of Maria since she is just so cool. Juan also talked to Vanessa and told me she did not care there were plenty of gringos in the bar. I waved her over and she told me we are not married, I can do what I want etc. but was still scowling. Whatever, it did not bother me. I was exhausted and sore from the swap meet and a earlier date with mi amor that evening so I kissed Maria goodbye and went home alone to rest. I slept damn good!!

Count
05-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Ohhhhhhh man, that sounds like fun..

WSJ3
05-05-2006, 01:42 PM
I guess that means a SALAD WAS TOSSED...

Well done Phoenix...

In the room we got down to business very quickly which she started off with a nice strip tease. After she had the clothes off she stripped me and started on some bbbj. I got her on the bed and visited toto for about 40 minutes. She was totally into it and making a hell of a racket before she popped. I was still fooling around with her and was totally into it myself. My car was near the garage and she wanted to mount me bb, tempting but I took a pass. Covered up and we had a nice romp. She really puts her back into WSJ3!!

psriches
05-05-2006, 02:02 PM
Loving the report Phoenix!!

gdogg
05-05-2006, 05:22 PM
Learningman is a BEAST!! I REALLY want to be like him when I grow up!!

Beads
05-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Sounds like the best day yet of this trip.

TG37
05-05-2006, 06:42 PM
you guys are really living the LIFE!!

whynotme
05-06-2006, 07:47 AM
famtastic reporting

Phoenix
05-06-2006, 10:34 AM
I guess that means a SALAD WAS TOSSED...

Well done Phoenix...

WSJ3 I had one late last night that guided me there when I was worshipping toto, the favor was returned after she gave up the leche. It was the biggest wet spot any chica left during the entire trip. She said " mucho travajo para me leche " ?sp? :D

WSJ3
05-06-2006, 10:44 AM
WSJ3 I had one late last night that guided me there when I was worshipping toto, the favor was returned after she gave up the leche. It was the biggest wet spot any chica left during the entire trip. She said " mucho travajo para me leche " ?sp? :D

Muy Bien AMIGO!!!!

Nothing wrong with a SALAD TOSSING between friends...

Thems good eatings Phoenix...

Phoenix
05-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Friday 5/5:

FYI I added additional information to the Wednesday report, I never had time yesterday, so many distractions. :D

Had breakfast at Rocky's talking with the boys before me and another member split. We had to get some money changed. Spending some decent money but it is getting spread out among many chicas :wink:

Sat down at Herman's and he was telling me about a girl bugboy took the day before that was willing to do anything. Evidently she was asking about bugboy, her new novio :mrgreen: I thought she was cute so I asked Herman to have her stop by. She arrived shortly while I was having my Dominican plate and I asked her if she was hungry. I know, stupid question :rofl: Hung with her and fellow ISOC members where I witnessed history. Jimmy not only sat in one spot for several hours but he had a beer :mrgreen: and bought a chica he pulled off a moto passing by things. I am talking not only a bowl of soup but two beers :eek: Evidently it was a good investment, he had two sessions with her for a very good price. Sometimes a little kindness goes a long ways down here.

In the meantime the chica I wanted kept asking if we were gonna go to my hotel. The intel was give her a few beers and she gets really fun. She was not drinking and kept asking to go to my hotel so I took it as a major warning sign and took a pass. She finally split which was great because another one I wanted from a few days before arrived. This was more my type, very quiet and no attitude, lots of smile all the time. I waved her over and we shared a beer and started to get comfortable. I asked if she had a cedula and she said it was at her house so I gave her 40 Pesos for motos both ways. She returned about 30 minutes later and we were off.

Got back to The Palace, she was very shy and timid, still fresh to the game. I put on some bachata and we danced and she showed me some moves. I suck at the dancing even tough I took lessons but I am learning more from the chicas. After some time she stripped to her underwear in the bano and emerged for some erotic dancing, very sexy. She returned to the bano and totally stripped and asked me to get comfortable. I only saw the tits in the bra and they looked pretty big but when she came out naked my eyes almost popped of my head :eek: They were huge C's borderline D's, very plump and firm. Mind you there were framed on a little 80 pound chica that was a very tight package with no kids. She was very sensual in every aspect, everything seemed to go in slow motion. I visited toto which she really enjoyed before she returned the favor. Very skilled with the tongue. We moved on to coupling and it was awesome!
Total cost of rental was 1000 Pesos for the chica for almost three hours, 80 Pesos for a large Presidente and 60 Pesos total for moto fees.

Walked her downstairs where Kev gave me a cheer. Some of crew was hanging at the bar with some POP chicas. I have never seen so many chicas there, kind of like the old days. We have experienced many fresh ones on this trip from all over. Some of the photos the new guys have are outstanding, seasoned veterans will be impressed.

I put my chica on a moto and picked up a pack of smokes, me and Kev headed to Rocky's to meet other guys. They were already eating so I opted for Baileys. I had a hamburger, it was ok but not memorable. The ice cream sundae made up for it though. We were later joined by Learingman and Swearenjen who also had desert. We got up and headed to Herman's cigar store across from Harrison's to have a smoke and drinks. We found this a good place to scout the early talent arriving in town and will now be part of the routine. I made plans to meet the boys later at the cafe near Club X for coffee. I gave Tonto and Maximus Gdogg hugs since they are leaving Saturday morning.

I split about nine to pick up mi amor near the highway. Took her back to The Palace for a usual multi pop session, I have no idea how that girl get's them out of me :mrgreen: After we finished I got cleaned up and walked her to the taxi stand and split to meet the boys. After coffee the plan was to check out the other bars for talent since sometimes Merengue/Classico sometimes wear on me. Let the search begin! The team was Learningman, Diving Marky, JD Mine and myself. Cool thing about this site you get to hang with guys all over the world. I will continue this later, gonna head to the beach with Juan! :mrgreen:

The rest of Friday evening:
The international team walked by Pluto but there was no where to sit so we passed. Stopped at another bar I wanted to see because I had noticed a bunch of hot chicas working there. We all sat down and I started to exchange smile with my type of girl. She was thin, a little bit older than average with long beautuful lightened hair. We kept smiling and flirting. I showed her my nips and she showed me hers. How many bars does in America do you get service like that? She whispered where was I staying then informed me she had a apartment that was a five minute walk away. I could spend the night with her I just had to give her some Peoso for the apartment rental. It was not like I was giving her money, she is not that type of girl lol. She also requested I keep our plans quiet from the other employees since she was a manger of the place. No problem!
The other guys decided to split and I told them I was gonna wait for her to get off work.

When her work was finished we headed to her apartment which was around the corner as promised. I have to admit I was a little freaked when she padlocked the gate behind us but I said oh well too late now. She had the basic one room apartment with a bathroom. The bed was neatly made and the rest of the place was filled with clothes and shoes, I noticed she had a decent television and stereo. We started to fool around, great kisser! She asked if I had condoms which said no I was just walking around with my amigos, something like this was not planned. This was the first time I ever grabbed a girl working a bar or went to her apartment. We decided to head to The Palace. Got to room and it was on. She had a really cool feakishly skinny body but I enjoyed it. I went to the land of toto. She seemed kind of surprised like no one had visited for some time and a little skeptical that I knew what I was doing. Took a few minutes to get her going but after a few she was getting into it and guiding me where to go. She kept arching her pelvis and before I knew it I was tossing her salad! She kept switching me back and forth until she popped. She left the biggest wet spot I had ever seen down her, thankfully I did not have to sleep in it thanx to the king size bed. We got down to mish and it was a blast, she put her back into it WSJ3! After some time she nearly came again and told me to put it in her mouth. She finished me off NQNS! I think I need to visit her again!! We ended up dong a TLN, she was fun to sleep with, did the DR chica wrap around and was clinging to me all night. The total donation for her apartment rent was 1500 Pesos with an additional 100 Pesos for drinks at her bar and another 10 Pesos for moto in the morning.

continentalmike
05-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Great it is like being there!

WSJ3
05-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Great it is like being there!

I can't wait to go back CM...

continentalmike
05-06-2006, 03:30 PM
I can't wait to go back CM...

u and me both buddy!

LM
05-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Friday 5/5:

FYI I added additional information to the Wednesday report, I never had time yesterday, so many distractions. :D

Had breakfast at Rocky's talking with the boys before me and another member split. We had to get some money changed. Spending some decent money but it is getting spread out among many chicas :wink:

Sat down at Herman's and he was telling me about a girl bugboy took the day before that was willing to do anything. Evidently she was asking about bugboy, her new novio :mrgreen: I thought she was cute so I asked Herman to have her stop by. She arrived shortly while I was having my Dominican plate and I asked her if she was hungry. I know, stupid question :rofl: Hung with her and fellow ISOC members where I witnessed history. Jimmy not only sat in one spot for several hours but he had a beer :mrgreen: and bought a chica he pulled off a moto passing by things. I am talking not only a bowl of soup but two beers :eek: Evidently it was a good investment, he had two sessions with her for a very good price. Sometimes a little kindness goes a long ways down here.

In the meantime the chica I wanted kept asking if we were gonna go to my hotel. The intel was give her a few beers and she gets really fun. She was not drinking and kept asking to go to my hotel so I took it as a major warning sign and took a pass. She finally split which was great because another one I wanted from a few days before arrived. This was more my type, very quiet and no attitude, lots of smile all the time. I waved her over and we shared a beer and started to get comfortable. I asked if she had a cedula and she said it was at her house so I gave her 40 Pesos for motos both ways. She returned about 30 minutes later and we were off.

Got back to The Palace, she was very shy and timid, still fresh to the game. I put on some bachata and we danced and she showed me some moves. I suck at the dancing even tough I took lessons but I am learning more from the chicas. After some time she stripped to her underwear in the bano and emerged for some erotic dancing, very sexy. She returned to the bano and totally stripped and asked me to get comfortable. I only saw the tits in the bra and they looked pretty big but when she came out naked my eyes almost popped of my head :eek: They were huge C's borderline D's, very plump and firm. Mind you there were framed on a little 80 pound chica that was a very tight package with no kids. She was very sensual in every aspect, everything seemed to go in slow motion. I visited toto which she really enjoyed before she returned the favor. Very skilled with the tongue. We moved on to coupling and it was awesome!
Total cost of rental was 1000 Pesos for the chica for almost three hours, 80 Pesos for a large Presidente and 60 Pesos total for moto fees.

Walked her downstairs where Kev gave me a cheer. Some of crew was hanging at the bar with some POP chicas. I have never seen so many chicas there, kind of like the old days. We have experienced many fresh ones on this trip from all over. Some of the photos the new guys have are outstanding, seasoned veterans will be impressed.

I put my chica on a moto and picked up a pack of smokes, me and Kev headed to Rocky's to meet other guys. They were already eating so I opted for Baileys. I had a hamburger, it was ok but not memorable. The ice cream sundae made up for it though. We were later joined by Learingman and Swearenjen who also had desert. We got up and headed to Herman's cigar store across from Harrison's to have a smoke and drinks. We found this a good place to scout the early talent arriving in town and will now be part of the routine. I made plans to meet the boys later at the cafe near Club X for coffee. I gave Tonto and Maximus Gdogg hugs since they are leaving Saturday morning.

I split about nine to pick up mi amor near the highway. Took her back to The Palace for a usual multi pop session, I have no idea how that girl get's them out of me :mrgreen: After we finished I got cleaned up and walked her to the taxi stand and split to meet the boys. After coffee the plan was to check out the other bars for talent since sometimes Merengue/Classico sometimes wear on me. Let the search begin! The team was Learningman, Diving Marky, JD Mine and myself. Cool thing about this site you get to hang with guys all over the world. I will continue this later, gonna head to the beach with Juan! :mrgreen:

The international team walked by Pluto but there was no where to sit so we passed. Stopped at another bar I wanted to see because I had noticed a bunch of hot chicas working there. We all sat down and I started to exchange smile with my type of girl. She was thin, a little bit older than average with long beautuful lightened hair. We kept smiling and flirting. I showed her my nips and she showed me hers. How many bars does in America do you get service like that?

Turned out great....the ISOC team, 1 British, 1 American, 1 Dutch and one Canadian wandering around around shooting the shit and hanging at some of the "minor" bars.....

Beads
05-06-2006, 07:32 PM
Sounds like a good friday night! Wish I coulda been with you guys.

Phoenix
05-06-2006, 07:44 PM
I updated the Friday post with what happened that evening, I dedicate it to WSJ3 :D

gdogg
05-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Those minor bars can be a GOLDMINE!! Phoenix, that was some great storytelling. Your description of that chica's performance gave me a slight boner!!

Phoenix
05-07-2006, 09:45 AM
Those minor bars can be a GOLDMINE!! Phoenix, that was some great storytelling. Your description of that chica's performance gave me a slight boner!!

I played with her agian last night and we had a sleepover, just having a final desayuno at Rocky's with Learningman before I hit the plane :boohoo:

Escort_King
05-07-2006, 10:01 AM
You guys are having a blast.... some serious mongering was done in Sousa last week....

WSJ3
05-07-2006, 10:05 AM
I updated the Friday post with what happened that evening, I dedicate it to WSJ3 :D

I am honored Sirrah...

I trust that you and the rest of my monger brethren are enjoying the sweet nectar that Sosua offers with wanton abandon.

Hunter
05-07-2006, 10:13 AM
A+ reporting Phoneix. We really appreciate it!!!!!

Liked the bartender to her apartment story - proves every single girl in DR is fair game.

Escort_King
05-07-2006, 10:18 AM
Great intel Phoenix.... Jimmy buying beers for a chica.... it must have been a holiday.... though giving 100 pesos for a 500 drop in price is shrewd on his part

LM
05-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Great intel Phoenix.... Jimmy buying beers for a chica.... it must have been a holiday.... though giving 100 pesos for a 500 drop in price is shrewd on his part

Also bought her a meal.......:eek:.....a bowl of chicken soup

Escort_King
05-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Also bought her a meal.......:eek:.....a bowl of chicken soup

That had to be 100 pesos.... but if it was the one he was getting 500 pesos sessions from he was keeping her in the available loop

Jimmydr
05-07-2006, 06:51 PM
I got 2 massages, 2 fucks for 2 beers, some soup and 500 pesos.

Bug Boy
05-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Friday 5/5:

The international team walked by Pluto but there was no where to sit so we passed. Stopped at another bar I wanted to see because I had noticed a bunch of hot chicas working there. We all sat down and I started to exchange smile with my type of girl. She was thin, a little bit older than average with long beautuful lightened hair. We kept smiling and flirting. I showed her my nips and she showed me hers. How many bars does in America do you get service like that? She whispered where was I staying then informed me she had a apartment that was a five minute walk away. I could spend the night with her I just had to give her some Peoso for the apartment rental. It was not like I was giving her money, she is not that type of girl lol. She also requested I keep our plans quiet from the other employees since she was a manger of the place. No problem!
The other guys decided to split and I told them I was gonna wait for her to get off work.

When her work was finished we headed to her apartment which was around the corner as promised. I have to admit I was a little freaked when she padlocked the gate behind us but I said oh well too late now. She had the basic one room apartment with a bathroom. The bed was neatly made and the rest of the place was filled with clothes and shoes, I noticed she had a decent television and stereo. We started to fool around, great kisser! She asked if I had condoms which said no I was just walking around with my amigos, something like this was not planned. This was the first time I ever grabbed a girl working a bar or went to her apartment. We decided to head to The Palace. Got to room and it was on. She had a really cool feakishly skinny body but I enjoyed it. I went to the land of toto. She seemed kind of surprised like no one had visited for some time and a little skeptical that I knew what I was doing. Took a few minutes to get her going but after a few she was getting into it and guiding me where to go. She kept arching her pelvis and before I knew it I was tossing her salad! She kept switching me back and forth until she popped. She left the biggest wet spot I had ever seen down her, thankfully I did not have to sleep in it thanx to the king size bed. We got down to mish and it was a blast, she put her back into it WSJ3! After some time she nearly came again and told me to put it in her mouth. She finished me off NQNS! I think I need to visit her again!! We ended up dong a TLN, she was fun to sleep with, did the DR chica wrap around and was clinging to me all night. The total donation for her apartment rent was 1500 Pesos with an additional 100 Pesos for drinks at her bar and another 10 Pesos for moto in the morning.

High quality report! Especially liked that rotating between the salads and the dugout part.

Phoenix
05-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Saturday 5/6:
Spent my morning at Rocky's having breakfast with the boys. I put my sleeping beauty on a moto earlier so she could go sleep in her apartment, don't know her well enough to leave her in my room alone. I was gonna finish my trip with her Saturday night :cheesygrin:

Lounged on the beach all day at Herman's and had one last pincho de pollo for lunch. Herman bought me a Presidente and some rounds of mamaj for the boys, we toasted to new friends and old friends and a hell of a week for some of us. Highlights on the beach that afternoon was watching a chica use a Coke bottle to remove a hickey from JD Mines neck. Not to be outdone Diving Marky shared what happened to him Friday night, I would call it a monger nightmare :D He took a large amount of ball busting from the boys and some chicas who knew what happened all in great stride. I don't know if he will tell the story but if not someone will probably tell it for him ;)

After saying goodbyes to Herman and his staff plus other ISOC members leaving town for the evening I strolled down to The Palace for a little nap. I knew I was gonna need the energy for a good last evening in Sosua. I crashed hard for about two hours, got cleaned up and put on my cleanest dirty clothes for dinner at Rocky's with Kev, Learningman and Almackey. I had the baked bologenese, good as ever.

My phone was ringing several times though dinner, it was mi amor. I was debating seeing her on the last night, always makes it tough to leave. I did not answer. To help put my mind on something else I went to confirm plans with the bartender chica, it was on for 2:00 AM.

After dinner I went with Learningman to Cafe Cubano for coffee and smokes, I had two caps and the chocalate cake. It was excellent! My phone rang yet again, I told Learningman it was mi amor, he said fuck it just answer it so I did. She told me she was at PJ's so no getting out of seeing her :eek: I brought her back to the cafe for coffee, Learningman was already surronded by three chicas in the five minutes I was gone. He was really swatting them off like flies on this trip :notworthy: After we finished our drinks I set up with Learningman to meet him later at the cafe again.

Took mi amor back to The Palace for another great session. She was totally cool, no big crying scene or anything like that. She just had some questions that she knew the answers to but wanted to see if I would tell the truth. One question was if I fucked her cousin, which I did back in November 05 so I told her I did. She asked if I fucked her sister. I told her no but I had wanted to but I would not since she was now married, there goes the dream TLN for me :D She replied she was sad to see me go but was happy that she would not have to shave her pussy everday :eek: . I wanted to comment it was not that long when I saw her the first night, was there another gringo in town a few weeks before she saw? I decided to table it, it's of no concern to me as long as it does not fuck up my action. She was just feeling kind of old and left out because her sister who is a few years younger had got married to a gringo in March. This guy had met her sister when I was there for the Canadian Invasion in late January/early February and married her in late March. I did not see the sister, she was in SD filing paperwork at the Canadian embassy. This was a guy from Montreal, non ISOC ( I hope ). This guy has no idea what he is getting into, getting married to a girl from a totally different culture and climate who has three young boys to add to the mix. Chances are good she will be back with half his shit in a few years. Mi amor is aware of the fact this is never gonna be happening with me though if I lived there full tiime I would not mind having her as novia as long as I was allowed side action.

Dropped her off at the cab stand and headed to the cafe to meet the late night crew. The guys were all in Mernegue, I love the place but the clutching and grabbing of non hot chicas sometimes wears on me after a week or so. I decided to go and said I gotta have a last beer with the crew. Had drinks with Kev, Learningman, Juan El G and ErikS who had clinging to his arm his non puta girl. I had several chicas I know come up and give me shit about hanging with a Haitian girl, fuck em, I hang with who I want regardless of whatever. Juan told me if I gave some attention to Vanessa she would probably love me again. My reply was fuck her, maybe on the next trip. We shared a laugh on that one. As 1:00 AM rolled in I split to see my bar chica to close out the night.

I hung at her bar drooling over her and her team sipping Presidente when we were joined by some obnoxious guy from Germany. He was trying to dance bachata with the girls over the bar when they told him to try really dancing. He sucked pretty bad and they gave him some shit which made me laugh. He made some comment about let me try so I did. The chicas said I was better cause they liked the way I moved my ass :rofl: He did not care too much for that comment. I am sure they were all full of shit and just being polite since they knew my dick was gonna probably be in their bosses mouth in a few hours :corky: Gotta love the chica game!

After my bar chicas shift we munched on some strange DR dish, it was like way overdone smoked fish with banana and juca (sp). It was actually pretty tasty with no digestion problems for me. After that we had a beer and hopped on a moto to The Palace for another session. I put a lot of work into toto to make her cum, she called me the leche bandito, she has a good sense of humor. She returned my favor and we finished with me popping a condom encased load in her. The same thing was repeated the following morning, excellent again. I got cleaned up and started to pack, gave her a few items from my shave kit. She wanted a ISOC shirt for her son, I gave her a plain tan one from Wal-Mart, I let her feel how soft it was and that sold her. For the TLN I gave her 1500 Pesos plus the cheap items for good service. It was a good last fuck to see me off.

ilikenyacional
05-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Great report, buddy. You had a near perfect trip...

Thank you very much.

LM
05-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Great trip report Phoenix.....I know you spend a lot of time at the computer putting these reports together.....it was great hanging with you, a great friend......hope to do it again shortly....again, great report buddy:)

3somefan
05-08-2006, 09:59 PM
I am glad to hear that you had such a great trip. It is nice for us with limited experience, to read about a smooth and drama free trip! I would love to hang with you sometime:)

Phoenix
05-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Great trip report Phoenix.....I know you spend a lot of time at the computer putting these reports together.....it was great hanging with you, a great friend......hope to do it again shortly....again, great report buddy:)

Thanks Learningman my monger brother, I would roll with you on any continent. You are master of nudie chica photos, Im just grasshopper :D

knotty
05-08-2006, 10:36 PM
I had several chicas I know come up and give me shit about hanging with a Haitian girl, fuck em, I hang with who I want regardless of whatever. Juan told me if I gave some attention to Vanessa she would probably love me again. My reply was fuck her, maybe on the next trip. We shared a laugh on that one. As 1:00 AM rolled in I split to see my bar chica to close out the night.

this shit cracks me up all the time. some of these bitches are so dumb. i remember a chica telling me she didn't like my friend because he was haitian, but I was no problem. I told her this man is no different than me. If you don't like him, then you get the peace sign. This coming from a chica who hangs with majority haitianas.

Phoenix
05-08-2006, 10:52 PM
this shit cracks me up all the time. some of these bitches are so dumb. i remember a chica telling me she didn't like my friend because he was haitian, but I was no problem. I told her this man is no different than me. If you don't like him, then you get the peace sign. This coming from a chica who hangs with majority haitianas.

Exactly Knotty! If Vanessa would have took two minutes to ask what was up she would have got more Pesos. She just auto-hated cause she thought I was gonna be fucking this Haiti chica. I was just buying her a beer cause me and Learningman fucked her and her amiga earlier in the day :mrgreen:

knotty
05-08-2006, 11:03 PM
Exactly Knotty! If Vanessa would have took two minutes to ask what was up she would have got more Pesos. She just auto-hated cause she thought I was gonna be fucking this Haiti chica. I was just buying her a beer cause me and Learningman fucked her and her amiga earlier in the day :mrgreen:
see that's the different from the chica licking my behind (peso) and seeing it from behind (not a damn thing).

Apos
05-09-2006, 12:01 AM

Thank you very much.my thought s exactly...WOW!:corky:

Phoenix
05-09-2006, 12:06 AM
my thought s exactly...WOW!:corky:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikenacional

Thank you very much.

Thank you my fellow Canadians :D

mirage6
05-09-2006, 08:34 AM
phoenix your trip report is right on point i love all these hardcore details and step by step reporting like we are living it with u

continentalmike
05-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Phoenix thanks for the report again! As always you had a great trip!

Wish I was there :(

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Thanks Learningman my monger brother, I would roll with you on any continent. You are master of nudie chica photos, Im just grasshopper :D

From our brief meeting and your fantastic trip report I do believe that you are ready to take the pebble from my hand GRASSHOPPER...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/luke-carradine-kung-fu.jpg
Well Done Phoenix...

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-09-2006, 02:16 PM

You are an International Man of Mystery CM...

I hope to run into you in RIO or DR someday soon.

continentalmike
05-09-2006, 02:46 PM
You are an International Man of Mystery CM...

I hope to run into you in RIO or DR someday soon.

we will eventually meet, maybe in NY even

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-09-2006, 03:36 PM
we will eventually meet, maybe in NY even

Sounds good to me buddy...

Phoenix
05-09-2006, 06:40 PM

Thanks CMike, we got to do more live swaps :mrgreen:

Phoenix
05-09-2006, 06:42 PM
From our brief meeting and your fantastic trip report I do believe that you are ready to take the pebble from my hand GRASSHOPPER...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/luke-carradine-kung-fu.jpg
Well Done Phoenix...

It was great to finally meet Captains Kirk and Pike plus the emissary :D I am still a red shirt compared to you guys.

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Por Favor Amigo...

You have raised the bar...I need to MONGER even harder next trip to keep up.

Again it was great meeting you...

Grasshopper my ASS...

:lol:

ErikS
05-10-2006, 01:06 AM
Phoenix,

I'm just now starting to catch up on all the stuff on the board.

Great report. You've got style.....both literary style on the board, and personal style when we've hung out.

Hope to see you in the DR again soon, but I know a Columbia trip is next on your agenda.

Enjoy buddy!

psriches
05-10-2006, 11:29 AM
It was great to finally meet Captains Kirk and Pike plus the emissary :D I am still a red shirt compared to you guys.I am just a passenger on your command ship!! Outstanding report!!

Jimmydr
05-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Phoenix,

I'm just now starting to catch up on all the stuff on the board.

Great report. You've got style.....both literary style on the board, and personal style when we've hung out.

Hope to see you in the DR again soon, but I know a Columbia trip is next on your agenda.

Enjoy buddy!

We don't want u on the board while in DR. You are the cook, so feed us!

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-10-2006, 02:16 PM
I will bring the DUFFS and Presidentes
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/wickedcoolstuff_1814_64036961.jpg

Let ErikS and Phoenix handle the chicas...

allmacky
05-15-2006, 08:11 PM
Outstanding report phoenix ,a pleasure to meet & hang with.Still getting a laugh over that one night we run into each other heading to our rooms with the two sisters separately.hope to see you down there again sometime soon.

Phoenix
05-15-2006, 08:14 PM
Outstanding report phoenix ,a pleasure to meet & hang with.Still getting a laugh over that one night we run into each other heading to our rooms with the two sisters separately.hope to see you down there again sometime soon.

Yeah that was fucking hilarious, gotta love Sosua. I never got the chance to get them in bed together naked though :corky:
Great hanging with you brother, looking forward to hanging anytime with a fellow Canadian :cheesygrin:

JuanElGriego
05-15-2006, 08:30 PM
Phoenix, you owe me a fucking beer, man!!

Do you know for how many nights after Vanessa saw you with the Haitiana i had to endure her chirping in my ear about "i can't believe he went with a chick uglier than me, i mean, i woulda congratulated him were she hotter than me, but she's not even close". Every time i bumped into her.

That's gotta be worth a Presidente!!! :D

Phoenix
05-15-2006, 08:54 PM
Phoenix, you owe me a fucking beer, man!!

Do you know for how many nights after Vanessa saw you with the Haitiana i had to endure her chirping in my ear about "i can't believe he went with a chick uglier than me, i mean, i woulda congratulated him were she hotter than me, but she's not even close". Every time i bumped into her.

That's gotta be worth a Presidente!!! :D

She was fucking pissed Juan! I think it was more of a Pesos not going to her thing though :D Grande for you next time we hang at Herman's.

Morpheus
07-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Man...I am worn just from reading these exploits...

Cannot wait until the end of the week.

Great report mate!

Phoenix
07-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Man...I am worn just from reading these exploits...

Cannot wait until the end of the week.

Great report mate!

Thanks brother, enjoy your vacation and don't forget to bring the camera :D