PDA

View Full Version : Life sucks;-)

prtyr2
05-12-2008, 02:34 PM
I have been back in DR after a few months of heavy travel and so far:

1-met one chica that I met online and went on 2 dates. Nice girl and we had a great time. Her cell phone is screwed so we haven't gone out again. Nothing but kisses on cheek but got hints from dancing with her and her flirting. I am sure she will pop up again. 3rd date will be the charm;-)

2- went to santiago to meet another chica. Little shorty with killer bod. Only one date and we made out a bit . . . .some second base in taxi. . . .we've kept in touch and she is on her way to SDQ to stay with me a few days. She is falling hard.

3-went out with 2 amigas that I have not seen in years. problem is I originally met is "cute" but not really my type while her 19 kid sister. . . who ALWAYS comes out with us is a hot little thing. 5 foot nothing killer bod and big boobs that look bigger because she is tiny. She appeared to be flirting when we went out and the next few times I called her big sis. . . .she answered the phone. Amigas think they are trying to hook me up with her. They came over for dinner and besides the obligatory kiss on cheek she wrapped her hands around my neck for a big hug. . . her sis was looking at her weird. Even as friends they are great people and we always have fun. It is good to have friends.

4-took a chica out of MC and she was new to game. 15 days at MC. She spent the night and gave me her digits. Nice girl and she was hinting at non business relationship. I am not really into that . . .. keep nice girls nice and working girls working. 3000 TLN I am sure I can call her and avoid the house cut in future. Great BJ so that may happen.

5-took a chica out of GBP she was OK. She may be the tall chick that Mrhappy mentioned. Heavy flirting on the couch at GBP and I guess I was drunk enough so we did a salida. 2500

6-went out dancing with 2 waitresse from one piano bar. Already have one's digits but never called as there was a better chica there I wanted to hook up with. I snoozed and lost. . .lol. . the one waitress was hinting that she wants a novio but there is a very large breasted Rubia that works with her also flirting hard. It was fun watching the competition. The big titted blonde says she wants to come to my apartment and have me cook dinner. . . .that one is a slam dunk. . .she is looking for sugar daddy so she doesn't need to work in the bar. . . . .

7- went out with tiny lil spinner last night and she is falling hard and fast. . . .lol. . .halfway through the date she called mom to meet us in a bar! Mom was dancing and at one point looked like she was headed home with a guy that sent a Jumbo Cerveza over to the table.

So. . . .sitting here on the couch watching TV and working so far today:

1- girl from santiago is at salon and will take metro to SD later. Smoking bod and I get the vibe she will be hot in the cama. She is a nice girl but very romantic, each time we talk on phone she gets more romantic.

2-chica from last night called to say she had a great time and dreamt about me. . . .lol. . .and she said her mom thinks I am great. . . .no kidding? LOL She wanted to hang out later but since I have a chica coming down I had to lie and say I was going to Santiago for a few days.

3-another "amiga con derechos" called and wants to head over to spend the night. Once again the old going to santiago to work story. I have been with her a few times and never paid a dime, bought her cell phone for her birthday.
She has bought lingerie and saved it as I have not seen her in many months. . . .

4- I get a call on my brand new cell as my old cell died last night. No numbers in new phone yet. I hear a chica saying very animatedly "hola mi amor" "mi amorsoto". . . .I was like. . . ."and you are". . . .he he he he turns out it is a waitress from Jotas a piano bar that has since closed down. We have been out a few times and she has spent the night a few times. Most times she leaves like 3am as she has a kid to get ready for colegio in the morning. She said "tengo mucho deseo para estar contigo". Basically she wants to come over and have sex. . . ..once again the santiago story. Nver gave her more than cab fare. Usually a few pesos more. Cab fare may be 200 pesos and I give her 400- 500 pesos.

So now I am juggling:

today and tomorrow and part of wednesday with shorty from STI

amiga con derechos coming over to spend the night thursday

friday maybe I go out with Jotas chica

may go out with my amigas on saturday to flirt some more with the hot younger sister

sunday probably go out with the one from last night.

I have a buddy coming down sunday and I am sure we will be making the rounds next week and I may meet up with Dr Kush to show his guys around etc. My buddy has been to SD a few times but knows nothing about rest of country. So maybe I will take him up to STI and see if my girl has a sister, cousin or amiga that would like to meet him. Or maybe we go more off the beaten path and just head to a small town like san juan, bonao, azua, or la vega and see what we can come up with.

Oh and this waitress with SMOKING body that works at a pool hall that I have not seen in many months is back at the poolhall. . .so I need to stop in and get her digits. . . .did I mentio smoking body? Maybe 5' 8" nice shape and large breasts that look great when she aint wearing a bra. .. .like only a 19 year old can have. . .. .

brovo35
05-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Sound to me like life is pretty damn good! Enjoy every minute of it!

It seems that you have a very nice network of amigas both pro and non pro to balance out your time.

Hunter
05-12-2008, 02:58 PM
2 words from us stuck in sex prison: Fuck you!!! :D

prtyr2
05-12-2008, 03:10 PM
LOL. . . .did I fail to mention that in the next 3 months I will most likely go to:

Costa Rica
Mexico
Argentina
Brazil TWICE. . . ;-)

2 words from us stuck in sex prison: Fuck you!!! :D

Dr.Kush
05-12-2008, 03:45 PM
Im so Jealous!!!!

LOL. . . .did I fail to mention that in the next 3 months I will most likely go to:

Costa Rica
Mexico
Argentina
Brazil TWICE. . . ;-)

El Capitan
05-12-2008, 05:05 PM
I have been back in DR after a few months of heavy travel and so far:

1-met one chica that I met online and went on 2 dates. Nice girl and we had a great time. Her cell phone is screwed so we haven't gone out again. Nothing but kisses on cheek but got hints from dancing with her and her flirting. I am sure she will pop up again. 3rd date will be the charm;-)

2- went to santiago to meet another chica. Little shorty with killer bod. Only one date and we made out a bit . . . .some second base in taxi. . . .we've kept in touch and she is on her way to SDQ to stay with me a few days. She is falling hard.

3-went out with 2 amigas that I have not seen in years. problem is I originally met is "cute" but not really my type while her 19 kid sister. . . who ALWAYS comes out with us is a hot little thing. 5 foot nothing killer bod and big boobs that look bigger because she is tiny. She appeared to be flirting when we went out and the next few times I called her big sis. . . .she answered the phone. Amigas think they are trying to hook me up with her. They came over for dinner and besides the obligatory kiss on cheek she wrapped her hands around my neck for a big hug. . . her sis was looking at her weird. Even as friends they are great people and we always have fun. It is good to have friends.

4-took a chica out of MC and she was new to game. 15 days at MC. She spent the night and gave me her digits. Nice girl and she was hinting at non business relationship. I am not really into that . . .. keep nice girls nice and working girls working. 3000 TLN I am sure I can call her and avoid the house cut in future. Great BJ so that may happen.

5-took a chica out of GBP she was OK. She may be the tall chick that Mrhappy mentioned. Heavy flirting on the couch at GBP and I guess I was drunk enough so we did a salida. 2500

6-went out dancing with 2 waitresse from one piano bar. Already have one's digits but never called as there was a better chica there I wanted to hook up with. I snoozed and lost. . .lol. . the one waitress was hinting that she wants a novio but there is a very large breasted Rubia that works with her also flirting hard. It was fun watching the competition. The big titted blonde says she wants to come to my apartment and have me cook dinner. . . .that one is a slam dunk. . .she is looking for sugar daddy so she doesn't need to work in the bar. . . . .

7- went out with tiny lil spinner last night and she is falling hard and fast. . . .lol. . .halfway through the date she called mom to meet us in a bar! Mom was dancing and at one point looked like she was headed home with a guy that sent a Jumbo Cerveza over to the table.

So. . . .sitting here on the couch watching TV and working so far today:

1- girl from santiago is at salon and will take metro to SD later. Smoking bod and I get the vibe she will be hot in the cama. She is a nice girl but very romantic, each time we talk on phone she gets more romantic.

2-chica from last night called to say she had a great time and dreamt about me. . . .lol. . .and she said her mom thinks I am great. . . .no kidding? LOL She wanted to hang out later but since I have a chica coming down I had to lie and say I was going to Santiago for a few days.

3-another "amiga con derechos" called and wants to head over to spend the night. Once again the old going to santiago to work story. I have been with her a few times and never paid a dime, bought her cell phone for her birthday.
She has bought lingerie and saved it as I have not seen her in many months. . . .

4- I get a call on my brand new cell as my old cell died last night. No numbers in new phone yet. I hear a chica saying very animatedly "hola mi amor" "mi amorsoto". . . .I was like. . . ."and you are". . . .he he he he turns out it is a waitress from Jotas a piano bar that has since closed down. We have been out a few times and she has spent the night a few times. Most times she leaves like 3am as she has a kid to get ready for colegio in the morning. She said "tengo mucho deseo para estar contigo". Basically she wants to come over and have sex. . . ..once again the santiago story. Nver gave her more than cab fare. Usually a few pesos more. Cab fare may be 200 pesos and I give her 400- 500 pesos.

So now I am juggling:

today and tomorrow and part of wednesday with shorty from STI

amiga con derechos coming over to spend the night thursday

friday maybe I go out with Jotas chica

may go out with my amigas on saturday to flirt some more with the hot younger sister

sunday probably go out with the one from last night.

I have a buddy coming down sunday and I am sure we will be making the rounds next week and I may meet up with Dr Kush to show his guys around etc. My buddy has been to SD a few times but knows nothing about rest of country. So maybe I will take him up to STI and see if my girl has a sister, cousin or amiga that would like to meet him. Or maybe we go more off the beaten path and just head to a small town like san juan, bonao, azua, or la vega and see what we can come up with.

Oh and this waitress with SMOKING body that works at a pool hall that I have not seen in many months is back at the poolhall. . .so I need to stop in and get her digits. . . .did I mentio smoking body? Maybe 5' 8" nice shape and large breasts that look great when she aint wearing a bra. .. .like only a 19 year old can have. . .. .

I need to get back down and go drinkin wit you again:biggrin: Enjoy the life bro!

ajax718
05-12-2008, 07:27 PM

Costa Rica
Mexico
Argentina
Brazil TWICE. . . ;-)

Ptyr2, I met you a couple of times in Santo Domingo and we have had conversations, yet I still have no idea what kind of work you do where you can travel so much? What ever it is, good for you

MisterPink
05-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Ptyr2, I met you a couple of times in Santo Domingo and we have had conversations, yet I still have no idea what kind of work you do where you can travel so much? What ever it is, good for you

I make it a practice not to ever ask an expat this question in a third world country!

Cheeno
05-12-2008, 11:14 PM
Lucky you prtyr2!!! :biggrin:

You and me need to go to Shea stadium and see a game buddy!!! :cool2:

MrHappy
05-13-2008, 06:17 AM
I'm getting senile, I guess. What is "MC"

Mad Mike
05-13-2008, 09:57 AM
And that... is why i Love Dominican republic!

Cant wait to go back and make more amiguitas.

prtyr2
05-13-2008, 02:19 PM
Ah the secret to life. . . .those trips are all for work. . . .so except for beer and possobly chicas all on company dime. Air, hotels meals taxis. . . . . .

I remember meeting you at Residencia and running into you at the beach in Boca. My buddy that was with me that day in boca is the guy coming down this weekend.

prtyr2
05-13-2008, 02:20 PM
LOL. . . .probably a good policy but I am 100% legit!

I make it a practice not to ever ask an expat this question in a third world country!

prtyr2
05-13-2008, 02:26 PM
It's that lil casa between difillio and carmen mendoza off of 27. Never remember the actual address but can find it easy. used to be a great spinner there that I took out a few times. New crew now. My fave story there was one night late when the owner was out. . . her niece was sitting on the couch arm and another chica was on my left. They took turns taking the other chicas tits out to show me.

A while later most of the chicas had crashed and the owners niece was making out with me on the couch. She had nice perky tits and wasn't wearing a bra. . . .in a few minutes shirt came off and she was giving me a BJ right on the couch.

It was late and they were pretty much closed except for me but chicas walking around etc.I finally asked for the bill and went home. Still have never been with her but she comes over and gives me a big welcome every time I am there.

The casa itself is not great. The shower has no shwoer head. The rooms are dumpy butprices startat 1400 pesos for half hour I think. The chicas are OK or average looking but so far except for one total dud my first time there the service has been very good. They aim to please and the girls are great at flirting etc. Heck the beer may even be 100 pesos I think.

prtyr2
05-13-2008, 02:33 PM
OK so update. STI chica is here and we have only gotten out of bed maybe 1 hour total since 9 pm last night! I was right about ehr being caliente. She is not real experienced but the desire is certainly there. I can see sex getting better after time and it is pretty damn good now.

Now the "controversy" for some members any way. She had been hinting via phone about needing money for an operation. I played dumb like I didn't get the hints. She had said something about needing 5000 pesos for an operation.

The funny thing is I believe her. Would I bet my life on it or more than say 5000 pesos? Hell no. So all day today she was hinting but too embarassed to ask. Me? I was adding up . . . .banged her 3 times and one BJ plus just hanging out in bed all day, ordered in KFC so cheap date. She did dishes last night and today after lunch. She is staying tonight so I am sure a repeat is in the cards.

My decision? I figured roll the dice and give her the 5k and find out later on if it is true. Thing is when she finally asked she said she had 2000 saved up but needed 3000 pesos. . . ..so I got a bargain! I'll give her benefit of the doubt and see where it goes. Hopefully I'll have some strength for rest of week after she is done with me!

Now even if the operation was a scam and the pattern continues as long as I get good return on my investment. . .. who cares? lol. OTOH if she is telling the truth she may be a keeper.

Mad Mike
05-13-2008, 03:28 PM
3,000 is about what i give my non-pro amiguita when i see her for a few days. I could get away with giving her nothing but i like to hook her up for showing me a good time.

prtyr2
05-13-2008, 04:26 PM
Yep and I am betting next time I hang out with this one she doesn't ask for 3,000. It took her a long time to muster the courage to ask this time. I can see money for salon or buying some clothes etc. . . . .all good. . . . and so far worth every centavo. . .

3,000 is about what i give my non-pro amiguita when i see her for a few days. I could get away with giving her nothing but i like to hook her up for showing me a good time.

Cheeno
05-14-2008, 12:30 AM
Ah the secret to life. . . .those trips are all for work. . . .so except for beer and possobly chicas all on company dime. Air, hotels meals taxis. . . . . .

I remember meeting you at Residencia and running into you at the beach in Boca. My buddy that was with me that day in boca is the guy coming down this weekend.

Both you and Ajax were hanging out with another motherfucker. :wink:

Cheeno
05-14-2008, 12:40 AM

Directions from the Malecon to "MC". :biggrin:
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=62742

Business Card
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/5811482a6da881724.jpg

prtyr2
05-14-2008, 10:54 AM
I am pretty sure you weren't there that day or atleast while I was. I remember you guys and mrhappy just missing eachother or similar. I was with a buddy that gets in next monday. He was staying at residencia and that is when we ran into ajax. A few days later we bumped into him in boca. I am sure you weren't there because I don't remember a UFC level fight over the check;-)

I am definitely down with a game at shea if I am ever in town during home games. . . . .lol. . .

Both you and Ajax were hanging out with another motherfucker. :wink:

Cheeno
05-14-2008, 11:58 PM
I am pretty sure you weren't there that day or atleast while I was. I remember you guys and mrhappy just missing eachother or similar. I was with a buddy that gets in next monday. He was staying at residencia and that is when we ran into ajax. A few days later we bumped into him in boca. I am sure you weren't there because I don't remember a UFC level fight over the check;-)

I am definitely down with a game at shea if I am ever in town during home games. . . . .lol. . .

Hey prtyr2 :biggrin:

You have always taken the time and effort to help me whenever I visit Santo Domingo. :iconTU:

So whenever we meet up for food and drinks, leave your wallet at home!!! :)

prtyr2
05-19-2008, 06:11 PM
OK another update:

The STI chica stayed 2 days and I did give her the 3,000 pesos for the operation. Turns out it was true and she went to doctor yesterday and they will operate next week. When she left we weren't really talking a she was acting sort of like an airhead. My questions were met with blank stares and she would take a long time to answer if ever. It annoyed me after 2 days so I decided to do the same to her. . . .of course the first time I didn't answer right away she got annoyed. . . .so we didn't talk the rest of the night. Had great make up sex in the morning but once again she was not responding to questions. Called another amiga and told her to be over at 7PM, put STI girl back on bus. . . .even though the sex was really great.

So the 20 year old from SD comes over and we head out to eat. Then to the Disco at Hotel Lina for some drinks. When we got back she was in my room topless and putting on the teddy she had bought and been saving. Sex was very good and better than the first few times. I the am she started hinting at Bday gifts etc. . .I laughed. She actually said she wants a scooter. Pasola. I laughed. Then she said she wanted to go to the salon and get hair extensions. I again laughed as I am not a big fan of them. She kept bringing it up so I asked how much she said 1800 pesos. I added up in my head if I was still operating in the black, gave her 2000 pesos and pretty much wrote her off as last resort to call. . . .it was still a bargain but I get the feeling requests for money wold be more frequent and at that point if I am paying even close to puta rates. . . .might as well have a puta. . . lol. . .she has called 4 times since then so I am thinking she knows she is on the ropes and next time doesn't ask for anything. I may give her one more shot just out of curiosity. . .

She leaves and I call the former waitress from Jotas that had "deseo para estar contigo". She came over and we ate dinner, sat on the couch and within 10 minutes she was leading me back to my room. Last time I was with her it was only a BBJ and I gave her cab fare and a few extra pesos maybe 500 total. I had spoken to Dr Kush and we were going to try and hook up at cats later so I am glad this girlis hit and run. . . .turns out DR Kush was having such a blast on his arrival that he was "tied up" and never made it to Cats. I had a good time there as for much of it I was the only customer! After we finish up and she was better than previously. . .she calls a taxi. . . I pull out like 700 pesos and she looks at it and says she hasn't worked in a while and needs money so I give her 500 pesos more. Once again because I was getting such great deals previously I am still ahead but she is moved way down the list. She called yesterday and wanted to come over but I blew her off as Ihad a date. . . I will explain to her that bif she costs me close to the same as a full time pro. . . .I would pick from a biger pool of talent. . . .lol. . .she did clean up after dinner as well. . . but I have a maid for that.

Friday night was election night and pretty dead so I called up the 20 year old lil spinner who I had only one date with. Speaking on the phone during the week she admitted to having an "erotic dream" about me. LOL, It involved her in a black baby doll I had bought her, in her dreams anyway, and me taking it off of her with my teeth s per her request. BTW she said this was a daydream and she wasn't sleeping. . . .hint hint.. .

She cam over with her sister who was cute and is already planning to meet my buddy when he gets here. She is a crazy girl and will be a slam dunk. Later on we went to avenida venezuela to la nave sports bar as most places were closed. More making out and a little groping in the taxi and called it a night. I figured third date was it. . . .

She called yesterday and we hung out again. This time with her aunt and mom! Went to teleoferta on gomez. Great place for sunday afternoon. A few cute waitresses lots of chicas with dates or amigas and a live bachata group.
She has small tits and because she was wearing a padded bra every time she leaned forward I got a peek. . . .lol. . .we were making out quite a bit and when I went to bathroom she followed me so we were not making out in front of mom and tia. . . .lol. . the girl is falling in love. The way she looks at me, caresses my face etc etc etc. . . .she seems like a nice girl but I don't see her as a long term option so I will be careful not to make her think there is something there isn't.

In the taxi more making out and my hand was in her shirt but I was drunk and didn't remember that till she texted me in the am and I called her.

her text message was saying that every moment with me was unforgettable and she thinks she is falling in love with me fast and because of that she has miedo or is scared. Called her up and she had another "erotic dream" and explained it to me in details.. .. .her dream ended with aBBJCIM so I know that is on the menu. . .in my dream I asked for another one right away but she had to go home. . . . .lol.. .this lead to us talking about sex and likes dislikes etc. . . .I don't think she can hold out much longer so I think next date is just the 2 of us, as long as I can hint that I am happy being single now and she won't be bumming if I don't become her novio. . . . .

Called STI girl and it was like speaking to a different person. We had a long conversation and she apologized for not being responsive and promised to never do it again. I had pegged her as not being all that bright but she has her head on straight when it comes to the important stuff. She said by the time she had spent a day with me here, she knew I would make a good novio or husband and father to her kids but she didn't think I felt that way. I said I would never feel that way after a few days. We talked about sex and fantasies. . .she was asking which of my fantasies I had you to realize and I said pretty much none. . . .lol. . her only fantasy was sex on a beach. . . .or so she thought

I mentioned getting blown or mutual groping in taxis etc and she at first seemd to think that was "risky" I said it is cool if you go out with your novia to a nice restaurant. . .and was planning on saying they drinks and dancing and after a nice night you are both so horny in the taxi you can't wait till you get home so you sort of get a headstart in the taxi . . . .BUT. ..she interrupted and said she would love to be in nice restaurant with "big table clothes". . .and slip under the table to bow her novio. . . . .lol. .. .she has potential to be a keeper. . . .he he he he he

Anybody know a nice restaurant in the DR with long table clothes? lol

I may head to STI for business this week and we will hang out again and I will ask my buddy when does he get in and if he wants to visit STI. If so maybe we go for weekend. . . .if not maybe I go wed or thrusday and bring her back down with me for the weekend. get some quality time in before she goes in for operation.

prtyr2
05-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Oh yeah the first girl I went out with since returning has resurfaced. Her cell was stolen and she called saturday from an amigas cell. She was inviting me over to make me dinner on sunday but her amigas phone kept cutting out and we never made plans. I called her sunday and got vmail so made other plans. . . .oh well.. . .

Also I forgot that saturday my amiga with the hot lil sister called and said she had an amiga that wanted to meet me. They came over and we went to HRC for dinner. The amiga had a rockin bod and didn't really look doinican as she was almost as white as I am and had more anglo features. . . .that sort of lost her points. . . lol..

She gave the impression of being a chica with money. College grad and decent job and all the places that she mentioned liking were where dominicans with money go, Trio Cafe, Porterhouse, Davey Crocketts, Costelao aterezana etc etc etc she also had a k3 motorola which costs 14,000 pesos down here.

After dinner we went to a coll bar in the colonial zone called doubles. Lots of young people "jevitos" or hijas de papi. . .with a few bucks. Cool music mix and lots of people smoking cigarettes which sort of sucked. The amiga was getting touchy feely and dropping hints but I was already sort of turned off by her snobbiness. . .turns out she lives in las caobas which means she probably is less "rich" than she tries to portray.

We went to jaragua and danced a bit and she was definitely doing a bit of a grind etc. She definitely seems interested but I aint. .. I'd hang out with her again if my amiga was there. . . .especially if my amiga brings her lil sister. . . .lil sis was out in campo but we called her and she was happy to hear from me. . . .lol. . .

eastcoastallstar
05-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Where are the pictures?????????

prtyr2
05-20-2008, 12:36 AM
Sorry dude I am not gonna post pics of non putas. Plus I haven't taken any.

Where are the pictures?????????

MrHappy
05-20-2008, 06:07 AM
Las Caobas has a mix of older upper class homes and Condominiums. Some of the older homes are pretty nice, and the condos run from fairly nice to some that are not attractive(unpaved roads, trash on the streets)

But I feel ya, any girl here who has to have the latest and greatest is one to be avoided, I don't care how good they look, or how much they come on to ya..

prtyr2
05-20-2008, 06:52 AM
Yep. I dig going to nice places like doubles, trio and porterhouse etc, but I also am cool with going to more dominican type places like latinos, teleoferta, or a colmado etc etc etc. I don't see that chica ever going to a colmado. . . .

Las Caobas has a mix of older upper class homes and Condominiums. Some of the older homes are pretty nice, and the condos run from fairly nice to some that are not attractive(unpaved roads, trash on the streets)

But I feel ya, any girl here who has to have the latest and greatest is one to be avoided, I don't care how good they look, or how much they come on to ya..

Mad Mike
05-20-2008, 02:28 PM
To be honest, i cant even begin to keep track of all the chicas mentioned in this topic. What is the count at, over 10 or so???

El Capitan
05-20-2008, 05:35 PM
To be honest, i cant even begin to keep track of all the chicas mentioned in this topic. What is the count at, over 10 or so???

It doesn't matter....if you're ever fortuate enough to meet and hang with prtyr2....you won't remember numbers or names....you will remember that you had a BLAST!!!!!!!!

I'm overdue for a run to LaBase with him myself!

Hemp
05-20-2008, 07:26 PM
so ive been hearing...:wink:

It doesn't matter....if you're ever fortuate enough to meet and hang with prtyr2....you won't remember numbers or names....you will remember that you had a BLAST!!!!!!!!

I'm overdue for a run to LaBase with him myself!

Mad Mike
05-21-2008, 11:58 AM
Ill be in Santo Domingo June 4th - June 8th!!!!