PDA

View Full Version : 16 May Elections - Will they affect mongering?

JoeDR
05-12-2008, 10:58 PM
I just got info from a guy who lives in DR that they will have elections this Friday. He said most places would be closed. Does anyone know what places might be closed and for what period of time? Thanks!

Rodeo

psriches
05-12-2008, 11:03 PM
No need to worry about a thing!!

Instead of a 50-1 chica/monger ratio, it will be more like 45-1...........

Either way, you win!

Cheeno
05-12-2008, 11:18 PM
No need to worry about a thing!!

Instead of a 50-1 chica/monger ratio, it will be more like 45-1...........

Either way, you win!

Very good point psriches :biggrin:

Speaking of ratios, the New England Patriots had an 18-1 ratio and lost big time!!! :mrgreen:

PapiQueRico
05-13-2008, 09:31 AM
They don't close all places that sell booze for election day?

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
05-13-2008, 10:39 AM
I don't think the election will impact mongering.

If you are a rookie and have no experience maybe but for vets its business as usual.

prtyr2
05-13-2008, 05:19 PM
I can't remember being here on election day which could mean I never was or it could mean that it wasn't different to notice. I have had some chicas tell me they have to vote it is mandatory. . .. now I don't know if they meant legally or family rules as many families get patronage jobs etc. So I can see many girls heading back to their hometown etc.

Me? I think I will head to Cats. I stopped in for a beer last night after a few at Shylo. Killing time till my amiga showed up. Cats is not that far from the Metro station and neither is Shylo.. . . .. not real close but closer than my apt and they have colder beer.

I spoke to the girl running it and mentioned Grey Dread. I asked if she had a regular customer that wore dreads. She smiled and quickly said his name . . . . .or atleast whatever name she know him by. She mentioned that he was there recently and he took lots of pics of the chicas. . . . I played stupid and said really? lol Just in case.

She says she will have strippers there thursday and will be open. One stripper is supposed to be venezuelan. So I guess that is where I may hang out thursday night.

Dr.Kush
05-13-2008, 05:35 PM
I can't remember being here on election day which could mean I never was or it could mean that it wasn't different to notice. I have had some chicas tell me they have to vote it is mandatory. . .. now I don't know if they meant legally or family rules as many families get patronage jobs etc. So I can see many girls heading back to their hometown etc.

Me? I think I will head to Cats. I stopped in for a beer last night after a few at Shylo. Killing time till my amiga showed up. Cats is not that far from the Metro station and neither is Shylo.. . . .. not real close but closer than my apt and they have colder beer.

I spoke to the girl running it and mentioned Grey Dread. I asked if she had a regular customer that wore dreads. She smiled and quickly said his name . . . . .or atleast whatever name she know him by. She mentioned that he was there recently and he took lots of pics of the chicas. . . . I played stupid and said really? lol Just in case.

She says she will have strippers there thursday and will be open. One stripper is supposed to be venezuelan. So I guess that is where I may hang out thursday night.

Well cats is on my list of places to check out so maybe we will meet you up there for a couple beers on thurs prtyr2. Ill give a call we should be in the city by 3pm.