Hasn't anyone ever heard of GOOGLE :shock:

http://platanorecords.com/raulin.html

MisterPink
09-16-2004, 01:45 PM
CENSORED

Don Tomas
09-16-2004, 01:47 PM
Don:

Where can I apply for the CO-Minister of usless information positon?

He asked and I answered, not sure how that could be useless. Though while I agree most info on the net is useless there is some invaluable info out there if you look.

Jimmydr
09-16-2004, 03:18 PM
Don Tomas:

Where can I apply for the position of "CO-Minister of usless information"?

There is no useless info here! 8)

Don Tomas
09-16-2004, 03:41 PM
Don Tomas:

Where can I apply for the position of "CO-Minister of usless information"?

There is no useless info here! 8)

hmm actually how about a title change...."Minister of Information" :D

MisterPink
09-16-2004, 03:47 PM
CENSORED

Don Tomas
09-16-2004, 04:00 PM
Me gusta su nombre nuevo Sr Tomas!

Gracias mi amigo. If you ever need to know anything please don't hesitate to ask.

WSJ3
09-16-2004, 04:02 PM
Who is this guy? (Raulin)

Hey I like one stop shopping dude.

Sharing is caring.

And anyway who goes to DR to listen to music.

Jimmydr
09-16-2004, 04:05 PM

Sharing is caring.

La Ventura Concert, there were 100's of single chicas there.

WSJ3
09-16-2004, 04:14 PM

Sharing is caring.

La Ventura Concert, there were 100's of single chicas there.

Single chicas what more can ask for.

continentalmike
09-24-2004, 09:02 AM
concert got cancelled due to rain

Babyboy31
08-02-2005, 01:21 PM
Sorry For posting about this older post but What kind of Shows go on at Car Wahes? Only Merengue and Dumb REG GAY TON Shows? Do Rock or Jazz Shows happen here? I would think The Rock,Metal,Jazz and Maybe Blues stuff would be based more out of Santiago and Santo Domingo. I guess Sosua would not be on the list. I have Heard That in the past Rockys Bar in Sosua was A Blues/Rock Bar. Maybe The Gringo Tourists could of not stand The rock Music and Needed there Daily Dose of Merngue. Ah Who Knows. While I am Posting here on other Music too>>> Can Someone Maybe a DR Person Post info on The History of Rock Music here in THE DR? I also need more info on these Car Washes. I heard You do not need exactly a Car to Come to these places. I remember a few Years Back going to a place in Chimbote Peru Where Cars Come in to party in front of Tables and they would play Salsa Music at some of these outdoor places but You could get dropped off with a Taxi to get to this place No Problem and just drink there. Well I just hope someone can explain This on These Car Washes and How the whole Scene happens here. Any info I would appreciate it.

Don Tomas
08-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Read the Car Wash FAQ (you seem to be pretty good at searching), actually they are limited to Merengue and Bachata. I know of one car wash that plays Reggaeton too if you want the address.

As for Jazz or Blues I recommend Chicago.
Rock & Metal check ticketmaster.com for your home city.

Like the other guy said give it up, maybe 1% listens to music other then Merengue or Bachata in the DR.

Babyboy31
08-02-2005, 01:42 PM
I here you Don T. No Problem on that. Maybe the numbers are Right 1% that listens to the music I like Cool on that. Yes I would say Santiago or Santo Domingo has more of different types of music for sure. I just made a post in CENSORED Thread about what I know about Puerto Rico. Now Those Islands like Cuba and Puerto Rico have lot of Rockers and the scene has been there for many years. I would even say the Metal and Rock Scene is stronger in Trinidad and Tobago then in THE DR. I know lot of Cuban and Puerto Rican Metalheads that have no info on the Metal Or Hard Rock scene in THE DR. Then I will agree it is 1% I just hope when I go to THE DR I here more Bachata,Merngue or even Jazz then Stupid REG GAY TON. Sorry that Music is for 2 year Olds. My Wife has my kid jokinly dance to that CRAP. I hate all that Music. I hardly even see any traces of Rap in that Music too. I Hate Rap crap but a few Old Rap Songs are Alright like Old Stuff from Ice T and Grandmaster Flash. I like also in The Beastie Boys Song You Got the Fight for Your right to Party Where Kerry King of Slayer does a Wicked Guitar Solo in that Song. Got to Go then. Sexo Y Mas Rock N Roll,Monger Monger.