PDA

View Full Version : Caliente Noches en Boca Chica - PART III

Twohands
09-16-2004, 09:46 PM
This long entry is dedicated to those of you who (unfortunately) now have to delay your trip this week due to yet another hurricane. I feel your pain fellas. Hope you enjoy reading my adventures as much as I'm enjoying re-living them.

Caliente Noches En Boca Chica

PART III - LOST IN TRANSLATION.

I hate hangovers. That is to say, I have no love for them. Ah, but wouldn't ya know it, the feelin' ain't mutual. Of course, it doesn't help matters when your boy is running around the hotel room packing and yelling for you to "get yo ass up so we can check out!"

"Dude, it's 10:00am. I didn't get to sleep 'til 6:30am!!" I was quickly informed that I can sleep all I want as soon as I leave this "dump". "Hey, I happen to like it here." I think I heard a "yeah, right" before the door slammed behind him and his suitcase. Fuck! I didn't take a shower and instead grabbed my bag and cameras, threw a couple of US dollars on the bed, and I'm off.

Well, my boy never lied.... The Hamaca Coral Hilton is quite plush indeed. Wow! We checked into this huge 2 bedroom suite with 3 separate entrances and a central hallway that connected the 3 doors. Each room had its own balcony and fridge stocked with plenty of aqua and sodas, which apparently were saluting several Presidentes that stood at attention. I'll "hail to the chiefs" when this hangover dissipates....

My boy and his girl had the master suite and quickly unpacked and headed for the pool closest to the private beach. You know what? That's not a bad idea. Fuck it. I can sleep when I get back to NYC. A quick shower and I was "'ret-ta-go".

After spending maybe 3 hours roasting in the sun, running, wading and swimming in the very shallow and tranquil waters of Boca Chica Beach and - hangover be damned - assassinating Presidentes, I was quite relaxed and thoroughly enjoying this vacation...

The Happy Couple retired to the room and I stayed out on the beach - no umbrella - I'm working on the tan, baby! Pulling the lounge chair to the waves' edge, just before the water got too deep, me and my iPod listened to Christopher Cross sing "Sailing" as the warm water lapped at my feet. Children frolicked in the sand, while others screamed and laughed while racing past riding on these yellow "bananas" pulled by speed boats.

Oh and the sun! I could feel its heat and energy baking UNDER my skin, giving me God's golden-kissed tattoo. A guaranteed and instant envy-producer to my fellow NYers when I return... Sailboats kissed the horizon in the distance, their sails full and billowing in the sun. A quick passing glance at my watch: 2:00pm... "Saaaail-ling takes me away to where I've always heard it could be....zzzzZZZZ….zzzzZZZZ…"

Next thing I knew I hear voices calling my name from a distance... Another glance at my watch and it's now 4:00pm! I adjust my eyes and look towards the sandstone colored barrier wall that separates Hamaca beach from Boca Chica beach and I notice it's homegirl from last night at the Zapata (I'll call her Ava only 'cause I don't recall her name) and three of her girls.

Good thing I arose when I did, 'cause a couple of Dudley Do-Rights with shotguns came over and told them to beat it! Not before I had a say in the matter. I approached slowly - drained from snoozing in the sol. Here we go…. "Hola, ladies!" Her girls giggled and mimicked my dance moves from last night. Cute! Ava grabbed my wrist and pulled at the tell-tale sign of an AI guest - the bright orange wristband all guests receive upon arrival Si. I'm now staying at the Hamaca. "Oooh, niiiice." She gave a silly flip of her nose gesture and I gestured that yeah, it's snooty but I'm ghetto… She giggled and motioned that they wanted cervesas. I pointed towards all the bars that line the beach as if to say, "that should be easy in this neck of the woods, that's for sure..."

"No, no Papi", chimed Ava. "Sucky. Sucky". Oooh. Her eye-lids sank as she seductively licked her lips between slow drags of her ever-present cigarette.

OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NEVER, EVER (NOT IN THIS LIFETIME, ANYWAY) AFTER NEARLY 22 YEARS OF FUCKING - RESPONDED IN THE MANNER I DID ON THIS BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER DAY IN 2003!

"No gracias". "No freaky-freaky for me today, sorry". "I'm much too tired…" Ava may not speak English, but apparently she knows a rejection when she hears it. She squinted her eyes as she slowly sucked the life out of the butt of her cigarette, dropped it and methodically kicked sand over it with her bare feet in an attempt to extinguish its flame. The whole time, she never raised her head to meet my eyes.

Her girls looked like I said I misplaced my dick in the room somewhere and the hotel staff are frantically searching for it as we speak. They giggled and began talking rapidly amongst themselves while pacing in the shallow waters, their jeans' bottoms rolled up to reveal those shapely golden brown ankles and calves…. Damn, they fine!

Finally, Ava exhaled her cancerous toxins and broke the now-uncomfortable silence. "OK, No problemo". "You no dinero, OK…? "Nooo problemo." "You come to mi casa la noche, OK?" "I make a comida para you, OK?" "We freaky, freaky la noche, OK?" "No otra chica, OK"…? Before I could respond to the last bit, she reached down grabbed my dick thru my trunks, gave me a suggestive tug and said, "mi like you, OK?" "Mi muy jealous last night…" "You para mi la noche, solo!!" She gave me the ear suck kiss coupled with "Ciao mi amore."

With that, she did a quick pivot turn and swayed that gorgeous ass slowly but deliberately, as she strolled away, slinging her sandals over her shoulder. After maybe 10 paces she turned, knowing I was watching, and blew a kiss. She turned away and began singing. "Beau-ti-ful. I just want you to know…." laughing in between the words. Her girls joined her in chorus and in that rhythmic, hypnotic gait. The four of them made a beautiful picture that I captured (with my wide-angle lens!!) They walked away along the shore, waves washing the sand from their pedicures - they were the sexy and sensual version of The Monkeys' goofy march during their TV show's opening credits. "Here we come, walkin' down the street..."

I'm hungry now. I could have eaten the All-Inclusive buffet that's available, but I wanna see this gorgeous beach that I became so intimate with not 12 hours ago, so I waited 'til homegirls were at a comfortable distance before I jumped the wall and strolled the shore.

I didn't get very far before being attacked by vendors and kids wanting to polish my sandals? No Gracias… While taking pix of some of the shoe shine kids on the playa, I looked up and caught these gorgeous chicas dressed like a sexed-up version of Navy sailors pointing at me and laughing, while - here we go again - imitating my dance moves from last night.

Damn, was I that out-cold and far out in the Cosmos last night? Did this whole town take turns in the mockery? I laughed and said "adios" to my young amigos and casually stepped to these beautiful sea-women thinking to myself, it'd be nice to introduce these sailors to my semen.
"Hola ladies"! Holaaaa! They giggled and said my name after the rather flirty greeting. Dayum… Well, there goes using the phrase I learned when giving my name.

They told me their names and our conversation was pretty limited from that point on. My eyes would not leave this one cutie. She seemed shy as she snuck glances between serving freezing, napkin-skirted Presidentes. A fellow NYer at the bar, someone that I didn't know saw my obvious attraction and frustration at not knowing the language and offered to translate. You da man! Within no time, we had it arranged that I'd be taking her out tonight after she got off at 2:00am!

Sweet. That certainly released some tension and I casually settled into a surprisingly good order of conch sautéed in a white wine sauce with rice, shredded lettuce and tomatoes. Several Presidentes were in attendance as well… I recommend this place. Oh yeah, the name: La Isla Bonita. You can't miss the place. Right on the beach near the Hamaca. They have probably the finest collection of stunning waitresses in all of Boca Chica - all dressed like sailors from a Larry Flynt fantasy.

Later that night I was back at the club. Hey, what else is there to do right? I saw Ms. Fuck-me-on-the-playa hanging on some dudes' lap while he palmed that beautiful, tight ass. Now I'm muy jealous! Oh well. When his skinny ass got up to use the restroom, I rushed over to her. I was trying to convey to her that I wanted to see her tonight, but that I couldn't do to an appointment at 2:00am, but tomorrow is a go. I'm almost certain she didn't comprehend, 'cause she perked up and said "OK. Dos. Bueno!" Her boy returned and I retreated. Oh, boy… She didn't get it.

My translator arrived with a pack of cuties with booties. Bueno! After introductions we partied and danced with them for a couple of hours. One stunner who thank God spoke fluent English asked that I take a ride with her. It was 1:00am. I had an hour to kill, so, what the fuck, why not? Her ride was a souped-up scooter. We rode to the main highway - no street lights, only the lights produced from her moped leading the way… We stopped for gas and as she pumped, 3 motoconchos stopped and chatted with her while shooting me inquisitive stares. I gave the universal NY "whatup" look and took another swig from my Presidential side-kick. Fuck 'em.

Back on the road again - with her three amigos following behind us, I finally asked where the hell she's taking me. She pulled her gorgeous hair from her face and grabbed the Leader of the Free World, took a swig, returned him to me and said, "you'll like it. No worry…" OK, but I gotta get back to my hotel, and…. She pulled to the side of the road, turned her head, grabbed the back of my neck and then she kissed me. A kiss that instantly produced a tent in my linen pants. She felt it press against the back of her ass and she laughed. "Bad Americano tourista, no?" Si. Let's go! Her amigos did a "beep, beep" as they passed us by. Good riddance!

By now two things were obvious. For one she's taking me home to fuck me. And two, I ain't gonna make my 2:00am date with the stunner in the Popeye-meets-Jenna Jameson outfit. Shit (and Boca Chica chicas) happens….

I leaned my head back to kill the Presidente and was astonished! We were riding down this dirt road thru six-foot tall cornstalks in pitch blackness on the ground. But in the sky? My God… Literally, billions upon billions of stars, all twinkling and shimmering, lighting up the night sky with an aerial display of immense beauty and wonder. Whoa! I hadn't noticed them last night, and you certainly won't see a similar display in NYC or any other major metropolitan light-polluted area. Humbled, I told homegirl to glance up. She did and while doing so she took my right hand and pulled it closely to her breasts. As if the moment couldn't get any better…

Ahhh, but it did get better. We pulled up to her home and she opened up the garage-like door and asked me to help her with her moped. No problemo. I pushed it inside and rested it on its kickstand. She lit candles and walked over to me letting her blouse-like dress drop to the floor exposing a great set of fully-ripened melons and a killer silk g-string. I stared intently at her… "Beautiful ma". Gracias. I took those gorgeous boobs in my hands and massaged them, gently rubbing my palms over her nipples until they were erect and at attention. She moaned her approval and began stroking my steel thru my pants in rhythm to my palms' movements. Nice.

With my right hand I grabbed her hair - hers! I massaged her scalp and she rolled her head around her shoulders moaning. Fuck! I had to pause for the cause and asked to use her bano. She pointed outside and I lifted the "door" and she came out with me where she pointed to a hole in the ground beside her house where several flies were busy doing what flies do. Alrighty then. I did what I had to do as best I could considering I had a gorgeous girl pressing her ample boobs against my bare back and kissing my neck. Boners and pissin' don't go well together! I had to concentrate: Whoopi Goldberg on a cold rainy day, Whoopi Goldberg on a cold rainy day…"

Mission accomplished, I carried her on my back to her bed. Playfully throwing her down, I turned her over on her stomach and starting at her feet, began massaging very slowly every inch of her, kissing key parts along the way, she alternated between laughs and moans. Aha, she's ticklish! When I reached her tight little ass she spread her legs and I could smell her womanhood. Mmmm. Very nice. Too bad I don't know her, 'cause she'd be the second seafood dinner I'd have today, that's for damn sure. Oh well, I let my fingers do the work. Using my right hand in a "karate chop" position, I slid it back and forth over the crack of her ass and over her lovely kitty, which was now sticky and very moist. I took my left hand and intensely grinded her ass cheeks together while I put my right hand to my nose. Marvelous. The sides of my hand glistened from her love juices.

I continued working my way up her back kissing along her spine after first grinding my knuckles into each vertebrae. She grunted and moaned in pleasure swaying her ass from side to side. Her pussy made dirty "slurp" sounds as she did so. She reached out and grabbed my left hand and seductively took each of my fingers into her mouth, sucking and rolling her tongue over my fingertips as I kissed my way to her neck rubbing her shoulders down to her arms.

She turned over. We kissed, our tongues wrestling for position, taking turns sucking on them. She stopped, sat up and said "deme" while licking her lips and staring at the bulge that threatened the seams on my pants. No need to ask what the hell "deme" means. I dropped them like bad habits and her eyes widened as she moaned and licked her tongue over the head. Using her right hand she began a twisting type motion. That shit felt wonderful. My head was slung all the way back in ecstasy. Her left palm slowly inch up my body as she took my dickhead completely into her warm and wet mouth. Damn girl! Shit! When her hand reached my chest she used her fingers to play in my chest hair all the while sucking away with no hands now. When I glanced down, my dick was covered in her saliva as she hungrily slurped away. Her right hand now went in and out of her wet pussy.

The sounds alone were sending me over the edge. Between the "slurps" from her mouth and the "squishes" from her pussy, I was losing my mind! She slowed down her pace on my dick and after nearly deep-throating me, she looked up at me, lust raging in her eyes and said in a thick accent "you fuck me now!" Well, if you insist - since you put it THAT way.

I reached over and grabbed my pants from the floor and pulled out another cover. She said "deme" again and took the rubber from me. While stroking my dick she rolled it on, laid down on her back and placed a pillow under her ass. I couldn't resist. Before insertion, I bent over and while grabbing her legs behind her knees, I took my tongue and gave her pussy one long lick… Her body quivered, she sighed and dug her nails into my arms. In one easy move, I slid into her. She felt incredible - tight and so wet. She let out a loud "umph" then shrieked, moaned and thrashed about, scratching my back and kissing my neck.

Pumping fast and furious, we both began sweating as if in a sauna. Her lips were pressed against my ears as she lustfully whispered, "Bueno, baby. Muy bueno." "Ahiiii" "Si. Ooooh Siiii" Raising up on my knees, I slowly rocked my dick against her clit and she met me thrust for thrust rising off the now drenched pillow. When she reached the top of her movement, she'd squeeze her muscles tightly around my dick - the sensation causing me to pause a bit - cause this was much too good to blow now. Please God not now.

"We cum together, OK?" "OK?" I think I mustered a muffled "hmm hmmm" as sweat rolled down my back. Feeling fatigued, I flipped her over. She seemed more than ready for the challenge. Facing me now she slung her now matted hair back and forth as she reached around with her right hand and massaged my balls. "Si, baby, muy bueno baby. Siiii Oooh". Her head was thrown back in ecstasy, as I matched her stroke for stroke. Her hands found those gorgeous mounds and began massaging them. Her fingers would pinch her nipples as I raised my hands up and covered hers as she continued massaging her breasts. She moaned as she individually, patiently and seductively took a finger from each hand into her mouth. She used one hand and grabbed her breast and bit then licked at her nipples!! Oh mami. That shit was so hot!

Reaching around her back I grabbed her wet hair and pulled her close to me. "Siiii". She grounded her hips against my pelvic bones and screamed in my ear. "I can't wait, baby. I cum, baby I cum…" "Arghhhh…" Her muscles gripped so tightly around my dick as she continued to violently circle her hips around my swollen dick. "Oh Siiii". "Siii". I raised my ass up off the bed and grabbing her hips pumped into her and she moaned and leaned down and kissed me as I continued thrusting deeper into her.

Grabbing her ass, I began to spread her cheeks apart then smash them back together again smothering my dick. I love that shit!! I held her ass down against my dick as I pounded away. She screamed and bit my ear, whispering what I'm sure was dirty shit in Spanish, which only made me fuck her harder. "Cum for me, baby". I understood that! And didn't have to be told twice. My balls tingled and I knew it was here and past the point of return. With one final push deep inside her I grabbed her ass and firmly held it against my dick. Awwwwww fuck! My ass was raised off the bed as my entire body shook from the convulsions as my condom-covered dick unloaded ropes of my juices while still buried deep inside her. As if trying to milk the last drop of my leche, she tightly gripped my dick with her pussy then released the grip and started anew several times. Ahhhhh….

We cuddled then gently faded off to sleep with my slowly shrinking dick still stuck in her. Neither of us were in a rush. Not on this incredibly caliente noche en Boca Chica…

-nycVu

Don Tomas
09-17-2004, 01:14 AM

Ok I'm going to go take a cold shower...

UnMEnXTC
09-17-2004, 09:27 AM
Damn, that was good. Sh*t u owe me a new keyboard, and some windex for my monitor!

Whew!

Actually - really nice report.

WSJ3
09-17-2004, 11:05 AM
Damn, that was good. Sh*t u owe me a new keyboard, and some windex for my monitor!

Whew!

Actually - really nice report.

These guys should write for Penthouse Forum.

tomgueguen
09-17-2004, 12:53 PM
WHOAAA!

the_Jayman
09-17-2004, 01:22 PM
WOW

Outstanding report !

portcityplaya
09-24-2004, 11:52 PM
NYCvu,

What were the chicks name from the La Isla Bonita. Me and my man got down with some of those chicks after they got of work one night a couple of weeks ago when we were in the D.R. If you can remember the names of the ones you talked to it will trip my man out.

PCP

RearWindow
09-25-2004, 09:44 AM
nycVu

Simply outstanding!!!! I had my mind made up on an Isla Bonita chica named Ayesha ( or something like that), who wasn't the typical rail thin chica there, but sadly she has since quit. But those girls are among my persons of interest, I'm gonna see if I can get one before she goes to work, as waiting till 2am , or later, does not appeal to me. That just reminded me, Nati there might have her digits....hmmmm...

Twohands
09-25-2004, 09:11 PM
nycVu

Simply outstanding!!!! I had my mind made up on an Isla Bonita chica named Ayesha ( or something like that), who wasn't the typical rail thin chica there, but sadly she has since quit. But those girls are among my persons of interest, I'm gonna see if I can get one before she goes to work, as waiting till 2am , or later, does not appeal to me. That just reminded me, Nati there might have her digits....hmmmm...

:shock: Ugh, my BC cutie with the booty's name definitely rhymes with Ayesha!!

Give me a minute, and with the help of EDITING I promise to finish this trip down memory lane in BC very soon....

I don't recall the others names Portcityplaya, but trust me, I'm sure we were playing in the same sandbox... :wink: