PDA

View Full Version : LIVE FROM SD

Dr.Kush
05-16-2008, 07:47 AM
All I can say is wow. This is just a little update , met 3 girls yesterday on EL conde, a short spinner blond named LaRubia, fine little bitch BBBJ and loved sucking Balls . Cool as shit willl probably check her out again atleast once 1500 pesos for about 2 hrs. then there was her amiga Scarlett another spinner type but a brunette same thing BBBJ and CIM , all I can say is Whoa, Me and my homie both smashed both of them so i guess we got a pretty good bargin basically 2 hours 2 chicas , multiple nuts , i would say it was a good early evening. then went to independica behind jargua at around midnight after getting cleaned up and sending the chicas on there way , talent wise there was dimes all over the place but i was dead from a long day and a very good early session. but my boy scooped up a little young 19 yo chica, he brought her back busted twice and sent her on her way , he said she was a little shy and no head,WTF, but said the pussy was good 1500 pesos and that was it. The election has a lotta places closing early and shit but the chicas are still everywhere. Well thats it for now but so far are Im impressed with the quality . One thing thou these bitches been tripping about pics so nothing really yet , but im still gonna try with all these chicas .Well gotta get ready for day 2 so im out.BTW the shoe shine mafia boys are fucking relentless these little muthafuckas will try to shine your bare feet if they could, little bastards.

Jimmydr
05-16-2008, 07:52 AM
One thing thou these bitches been tripping about pics so nothing really yet , but im still gonna try with all these chicas .

Put a towel over their face and get some body shots, ot have your buddy take pictures of you and here together.

El Capitan
05-16-2008, 07:58 AM
Excellent work Doctor....lookie here....be cool with the shoe shine boys, they are my mafia in front of El Mercure...if you drop change on them (coins) and tell them no thanks, they will leave you alone.....candy is cool too........

There's only one thing worse than being a monger......it's bein to poor to be one! Hook our little bruthas up!

Jimmydr
05-16-2008, 08:00 AM
Excellent work Doctor....lookie here....be cool with the shoe shine boys, they are my mafia in front of El Mercure...if you drop change on them (coins) and tell them no thanks, they will leave you alone.....candy is cool too........

There's only one thing worse than being a monger......it's bein to poor to be one! Hook our little bruthas up!

Shoeshine boys grow up to be Chulos and end up with mucho Western Union.

Cheeno
05-16-2008, 08:42 AM
Hey Dr. Kush :biggrin:

Have a great time!!! Spread your leche all over Santo Domingo!!! :wink:

JD426
05-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks for that report Dr Kush, I knew you would hit the ground running as they say. Im getting fired up for July already myself. Its gonna be 9 days of pure R&R for sure.
Have a great time.

Tony Badabing
05-16-2008, 10:54 AM
All I can say is wow. This is just a little update , met 3 girls yesterday on EL conde, a short spinner blond named LaRubia, fine little bitch BBBJ and loved sucking Balls . Cool as shit willl probably check her out again atleast once 1500 pesos for about 2 hrs. then there was her amiga Scarlett another spinner type but a brunette same thing BBBJ and CIM , all I can say is Whoa, Me and my homie both smashed both of them so i guess we got a pretty good bargin basically 2 hours 2 chicas , multiple nuts , i would say it was a good early evening. then went to independica behind jargua at around midnight after getting cleaned up and sending the chicas on there way , talent wise there was dimes all over the place but i was dead from a long day and a very good early session. but my boy scooped up a little young 19 yo chica, he brought her back busted twice and sent her on her way , he said she was a little shy and no head,WTF, but said the pussy was good 1500 pesos and that was it. The election has a lotta places closing early and shit but the chicas are still everywhere. Well thats it for now but so far are Im impressed with the quality . One thing thou these bitches been tripping about pics so nothing really yet , but im still gonna try with all these chicas .Well gotta get ready for day 2 so im out.BTW the shoe shine mafia boys are fucking relentless these little muthafuckas will try to shine your bare feet if they could, little bastards.

Alot of those chicks are new to that area you could have gotten it for less than 1500 they would have taken 1000...... The one with no bj that's the one son 700 pesos no mas no bj and she would've took it trust me.....And tell them chicks no internet that you like to jerk off to the pic's and they let me at least take one.....Go get'em Doc were waiting.......good work doc:wink:

Dr.Kush
05-16-2008, 11:36 AM

Hey el captain i did look out for like the first ten that hit me up but they dont know when to let it go and keep coming back 4 more , its just there is too many of them little fuckas, who i seen your boy jose to seemed pretty cool but definately had to many angles.

Mad Mike
05-16-2008, 11:51 AM
Tell the chicas you'll only snap Body pics and no face shots will be in the pics. (then snap one anyway, muahahaha)

One thing thou these bitches been tripping about pics so nothing really yet , but im still gonna try with all these chicas .Well gotta get ready for day 2 so im out.BTW the shoe shine mafia boys are fucking relentless these little muthafuckas will try to shine your bare feet if they could, little bastards.

MrHappy
05-16-2008, 12:44 PM
A lot of chicks are really down on pictures.. It wasn't that long ago that if you pulled out a camera, clothes would come off in a heartbeat.

Anybody here remember Ronnies Beach House bar in Boca Chica, when he had the video camera on top of the TV.

Almost every single girl that walked into that bar would see herself on TV, and the first thing they'd do is flash their tits, just to see them on TV, and it didn't matter how many guys were in there...LOL

prtyr2
05-16-2008, 01:10 PM
Hmmm. . ..wonder why that is? Every guy on here is dreaming up ways to lie to them and get naked pictures to post online. Girls find out and tell friends. . . .friends say "they all say the pics aren't for the net" "but they are" they post em on a board that discusses hookers. . . . .

A lot of chicks are really down on pictures.. It wasn't that long ago that if you pulled out a camera, clothes would come off in a heartbeat.

Anybody here remember Ronnies Beach House bar in Boca Chica, when he had the video camera on top of the TV.

Almost every single girl that walked into that bar would see herself on TV, and the first thing they'd do is flash their tits, just to see them on TV, and it didn't matter how many guys were in there...LOL

El Capitan
05-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Hey el captain i did look out for like the first ten that hit me up but they dont know when to let it go and keep coming back 4 more , its just there is too many of them little fuckas, who i seen your boy jose to seemed pretty cool but definately had to many angles.

Well playa...you gotta know how to play them! ha ha ha Like I said, I never used his services....I met him on the street....once he realized I spoke better Spanish than he does, and he sees me there every 5 weeks, he never offered me any more "help". If you get a chance gimme the rundown on his game......PM me.

Dr.Kush
05-16-2008, 04:15 PM
So the election got the city closed down really not much going on in town a few scragglers on el conde but nothing to my liking, so called larubia and scarlett back for a mid afternoon session. They didnt disappoint once again . got them both in the hot tub for a little menage action , only thing was they were not really into the girl on girl thing but fuck i managed to keep them both occupied . I will say this thou these chicas love giving brains and are very very good at it.they stayed for about 2 hrs , I did get some pics but no nudes, but its all good since all there other services were DEFINATELY ON POINT. Well time for a little rest and then i guess we are going to try to find some fresh meat somewhere later I dont know where yet but i guess thats part of the adventure. Over and out.

Hemp
05-16-2008, 04:20 PM
an amiga told me "biz" would be slow during elections...

Hey Doc, what hotel are you staying in?

thx for the live updates :thumbsup2:

So the election got the city closed down really not much going on in town a few scragglers on el conde but nothing to my liking, so called larubia and scarlett back for a mid afternoon session. They didnt disappoint once again . got them both in the hot tub for a little menage action , only thing was they were not really into the girl on girl thing but fuck i managed to keep them both occupied . I will say this thou these chicas love giving brains and are very very good at it.they stayed for about 2 hrs , I did get some pics but no nudes, but its all good since all there other services were DEFINATELY ON POINT. Well time for a little rest and then i guess we are going to try to find some fresh meat somewhere later I dont know where yet but i guess thats part of the adventure. Over and out.

MrHappy
05-16-2008, 06:27 PM
Biz is slow, because many of the girls have gone back to their hometowns to vote.

Remember, SD girls go to other towns, and girls from other towns come to SD. Less chance of running into someone they know while they're plying their trade.

Girls that live in SD that have come home to vote are not going to be out working..

That's why it's a little slower.