PDA

View Full Version : BB Question

rookie44
05-18-2008, 02:27 PM
Is it better to pay the chica's in US Dollars or Dom Rep Pesos?

Hemp
05-18-2008, 02:32 PM
always pesos! and dont exchange your USD at blackbeards...its a rip.

i suggest you read through the forums. then come back and ask questions.

El Capitan
05-18-2008, 08:01 PM

We're supposed to pay the bitches?:eek:

eastcoastallstar
05-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Pay in Pesos, 1500, so that could be either $40-45 depending on the exchange rate that day. Instead of the $50 you were thinking about.

Cuba Libre
05-18-2008, 10:02 PM
It probably easier if you pay them in pesos. Some of the new girls may not know the conversion rate, and you'll have to convince them that you've paid them the correct amount.

As Hempstead said, do not change money at BB's, they charge about a 10% vig. Because of this, make sure you have dollars to pay your room bill and pesos to pay your bar bill.

eastcoastallstar
05-18-2008, 10:06 PM
Change your money at Jenny's Supermarket, better rates than the store next door. Jenny's is in Costambar right inside the gate.

TMONEY
05-19-2008, 06:49 PM
I have recently started to pay in US dollars becuase it is easier for me. Most of the girls I know do not care and in fact are aware that the exchange rate varies. I took two girls to the Banco Popular and they had several hundred US dollars each to deposit. They knew that the rate had gone up....slightly. I also have pesos and because I rent a car can get to the Bank to exchange American Express Travelers Checks. The Bank rates are the best but there is not one close to BB's and it does not save you any money to take a cab to the Bank....Jenny's is the best option if you want to pay in pesos because you can walk there in 5-7 min.

eastcoastallstar
05-19-2008, 08:50 PM
I have recently started to pay in US dollars becuase it is easier for me. Most of the girls I know do not care and in fact are aware that the exchange rate varies. I took two girls to the Banco Popular and they had several hundred US dollars each to deposit. They knew that the rate had gone up....slightly. I also have pesos and because I rent a car can get to the Bank to exchange American Express Travelers Checks. The Bank rates are the best but there is not one close to BB's and it does not save you any money to take a cab to the Bank....Jenny's is the best option if you want to pay in pesos because you can walk there in 5-7 min.

Easy for him, Is not easy for everyone else. Dont forget this the man that buys out the bar and everyone in it.;)

cainer
05-19-2008, 10:58 PM
I have recently started to pay in US dollars becuase it is easier for me. Most of the girls I know do not care and in fact are aware that the exchange rate varies. I took two girls to the Banco Popular and they had several hundred US dollars each to deposit. .

If the rate is 1300 pesos how did these chicas end up with $100 bills? That equals about 3 mil.

Did some gringo hand her a $100 bill for the services and she went into her wallet and gave them back $50 american for change lol?

This is why many girls stick to the 3 mil and they are hard to negotiate with , because, many americans are paying with $100 bills.

On a side note, do u think these chicas know how much a canadian dollar is worth or a pound or a yen or a euro?

If Weyland went their with only pound notes, would he get laid using them as well?

eastcoastallstar
05-19-2008, 11:08 PM
If the rate is 1300 pesos how did these chicas end up with $100 bills? That equals about 3 mil.

Did some gringo hand her a $100 bill for the services and she went into her wallet and gave them back $50 american for change lol?

This is why many girls stick to the 3 mil and they are hard to negotiate with , because, many americans are paying with $100 bills.

On a side note, do u think these chicas know how much a canadian dollar is worth or a pound or a yen or a euro?

If Weyland went their with only pound notes, would he get laid using them as well?

Nah, when most guys pay in Dollars, they pay $50 for st. Some guys are just super generous. I was sitting at at bar one day and this guy was bragging:confused: :confused: :confused: cause he paid Annie (bi Sexual Annie) $150 st cause she let him have the ass. Guys lose their minds there for sure. Stick with pesos, they won't mind at all, those are the rates, if they complain or try to game you, they are out on there ass.

Ter319
06-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Ive been to BBs a few times looking to expand out ward more, anyone recommend a good reliable driver in the area outside of the taxi mafia..

ElPlomero
06-16-2008, 10:38 AM
Ive been to BBs a few times looking to expand out ward more, anyone recommend a good reliable driver in the area outside of the taxi mafia..

You might consider that if you want to expand outward, stay where itīs not so hard to get anywhere else.

For the record, I like Blackbeards, so this is not me trying to tell you that BBīs is less than great.

Choirboy
06-16-2008, 11:22 AM

Just go to the New Garden in Sosua. You can walk to most places and take a motoconcho anywhere else in town.

Ter319
06-17-2008, 06:45 PM
I know Sosua is better, for getting around but I enjoy BBs much more, Sosua would only be a place to go hang for a few hours, a little too urban for my taste. I would rather make quick trips to over there and spend a few hours then head back to BBs.

eastcoastallstar
06-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Ter, ask one of the chicas to refer you, at BB they are a great resource.

Ter319
06-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Thanks East.