PDA

View Full Version : Papi !

tomgueguen
09-17-2004, 12:58 PM
is someone could explain me what is the meanig of "papi"?
i always heard the girls moaning "oh papi,papiii!" and have forgotten to ask one of them what it means...
;-)

Jimmydr
09-17-2004, 12:59 PM
is someone could explain me what is the meanig of "papi"?
i always heard the girls moaning "oh papi,papiii!" and have forgotten to ask one of them what it means...
;-)

Papi is Spanish for "Daddy"

the_Jayman
09-17-2004, 01:01 PM
yeah it's funny,

I can't wait to hear . . . "ahhh, fuck me papi, papi fuck me por favor"

"Ai PAPI, AI PAPI ! !"

Jimmydr
09-17-2004, 01:02 PM
I can't wait to hear . . . "ahhh, fuck me papi, papi fuck me por favor"

"Ai PAPI, AI PAPI ! !"

Memories of 27 trips gone by! :D

tomgueguen
09-17-2004, 01:12 PM
but i am not their Daddy !!!
or did they call their daddy because it 's too good and they cannot bear it?
anyway that is strange.....
i think there is another sense

Don Tomas
09-17-2004, 01:26 PM
but i am not their Daddy !!!
or did they call their daddy because it 's too good and they cannot bear it?
anyway that is strange.....
i think there is another sense

In the latin culture Men are the leaders, hence Papi, Father figure!

Actually what you you really want to hear is "Rico" which literally means rich (as in strong). Papi is what the whores say to boost your ego, Rico is what a chica says when she is really into it, as in "Eres rico" of course in the moment of heavy breathing it is usually just reduced to "Rico". Side Note: I love it when they roll their R's!

guttaman
09-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Love it when they call you Papi and point to the pearl necklace landing dock. The first day or so it winds up in their hair and they get pissed. Never heard of " rico " but will instruct chica to say it to boost my ego.

continentalmike
09-17-2004, 04:20 PM
papi is a word used mostly by hookers imo..

IMO normal girls use it sporadically, they use words like rico, singa me, tira and very ocassionally papi

Russel4339
09-17-2004, 04:36 PM
Going on my second trip in October - all these tips are great to know. Keep up the good work, gentlemen...

milone
09-17-2004, 06:49 PM
Papi is a term of endearment; like honey, or more like 'my man'. The opposite is for you to call her Mami. It really doesn't mean mother or father. My man, or my girl. It is awesome to be called that, or if a woman refers to you as Papi, it's great.

Jimmydr
09-17-2004, 08:56 PM
Papi is what the whores say to boost your ego, Rico is what a chica says when she is really into it, as in "Eres rico" of course in the moment of heavy breathing it is usually just reduced to "Rico". Side Note: I love it when they roll their R's!

I been with non whores and they say papi as well.

WSJ3
09-17-2004, 08:59 PM
Papi is what the whores say to boost your ego, Rico is what a chica says when she is really into it, as in "Eres rico" of course in the moment of heavy breathing it is usually just reduced to "Rico". Side Note: I love it when they roll their R's!

It is just a cultural thing.

tomgueguen
09-17-2004, 10:55 PM
ok for Papi but i have also heard "Aie Bambi , Bambi, Bambiiiiiiii " and i suppose that they are not all fans of the litlle Walt Disney faon ;-) .
i suppose it means honey but if someone want confirm....

gdogg
09-18-2004, 02:06 AM

I think it's cultural too. I've heard from hispanic non-putas for the longest. No one in the DR can say it like Soranji!

WSJ3
09-18-2004, 04:53 PM

I think it's cultural too. I've heard from hispanic non-putas for the longest. No one in the DR can say it like Soranji!

Tell her not to talk with her mouth full.