PDA

View Full Version : Worst trip report ever

guttaman
09-17-2004, 04:36 PM
We need a little backround info before actual trip. Trip was 8/20 to 8/24. First i scheduled my trip for 9/12 to 9/19 but was on a complete bender so on the 8/19 booked a next day all inclusive to Playa Dorado all inclusive hell. Showwed up at Logan airport ( Boston ) shitfaced and almost got arrested at 530am for giving AA personel shit. Slept to PR lay over then hit the duty free for lotsa booze. Got to DR and got hit up with the customary 10 bucks but got my free ride to resort. About 10 minutes at the resort i knew i was in hell. No-one spoke english. The concierge dude did get me an english speaking taxi dude who brought me to the Sosua Palace but it was full so i got a room at the Europa. By this time i was an easy target. The 1st chica i grabbed treated me like an atm but was quicker about it. After waking up i went out and got this sweet full bodied Hatian that was Papi compliant. Next day i went back to the resort and drank every free drink i could. On sunday i left the resort without checking out ( had 2 days left ) and checked into the Palace. Great place and people. Met many mongers. Went out sunday night and again drank too much. Tried to take every stray dog home with me and passed out by 8. Thanks to jj for getting me back. Monday and Tuesday was spent in bed with alcohol poisoning. I fucked up big time. I know i will get alot of shit from this but learn from my very expensive fiasco. I will be back at the Palace for a week 10/24 to 10/31 and will makeup for the last trip on my 1st day. Happy hour, a 4 roses chica, happy hour and an all nighter. Then i will start drinking.

guttaman
09-17-2004, 04:38 PM
Also took a roll full of pictures but am afraid to get them developed for i know not what is on it.

milone
09-17-2004, 06:30 PM
Don't worry about the pics. I took mine to a 1 hour photo, and told the guy it was my friend's. I said there may be some bad pics, and he said he's used to it. As long as there are no children, you're o.k. Man, it must be an awesome job. I'd be making copies for my own collection.

gdogg
09-18-2004, 02:13 AM
MM is correct...or at least that's what I've heard. There's still one roll I haven't developed because of the content. I live in a small suburban (country) area, and I don't want to shock em with the pics.

Take them to a one hour place, you shouldn't have any problems. Especially in the north.