PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE OF WESTERN UNION CHICAS

WSJ3
09-17-2004, 08:57 PM
Now mind you I haven't even fucked this hoe yet. And I am not in DR, I live in NYC

HOLA AMOR COMO ESTAS ESPERO QUE BIEN MI MADRE ESTA DE NUEVO MUY MAL Y AHROA TENGO ESE PROBLEMA Y EL PROBLEMA DEL ADMINISTRADOR DE LA CLINICA COBRANDOME DE MALA MANERA POR FAVOR PRESTAME 200 DOLA QUE TE PROMETO QUE HARE TODO LO POSIBLE PARA DARTELO CUANDO TU VENGAS EN OCTUBRE POR FAVOR PRESTAMELO, ME LO PUEDES ENVIAR POR LA WESTER UNION MI NOMBRE COMPLETO ES EVELYN M. NINA DE LOS SANTOS MI CEDULA ES 002-0110225-8 POR FAVOR ESPERO TU RESPUESTA PRONTO NO ESTOY EN EL TRABAJO POR QUE ESTOY HACIENDO DELIGENCIA PARA VER SI CONSIGO EL DINERO Y NO TENGO MUCHO DINERO PARA CONECTARME AL INTERNET POR FAVOR ENVIAME EL DINERO QUE TE LO PAGO CUANDO VENGAS..............
BYE AMOR ESPERO TU RESPUESTA................

EVELYN

The jist of this email for those of you that are Espanol challenged is Please send me $200 Western Union, and do it yesterday.

I know I haven't sucked your dick and I don't have any money but somehow, someway I will pay you back when your plane lands in October.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

I would rather be raped in JAIL, repeatedly by Bubba before I would throw $200 US greenbacks to a person that I have just been emailing for less than a month.

A warning to all my fellow mongers. Don't ever let someone fool you into thinking that you will get your money back, and never, ever give these chicas money sight unseen.

gdogg
09-18-2004, 02:02 AM
Tell the truth...you sent it, didnt you.

:lol:

RearWindow
09-18-2004, 09:13 AM

:lol: Actually, that was me. He sounded SOOO sincere in his letters...

btw, like my avatar? it's my novia from the last trip (i also thought about posting her in the National attractions section)

WSJ3
09-18-2004, 09:20 AM

:lol:

gdogg I would rather live in OZ and have a nazi symbol tattooed on my ass.

WSJ3
09-18-2004, 09:21 AM

btw, like my avatar? it's my novia from the last trip (i also thought about posting her in the National attractions section)

Damn RearWindow I feel dirty now.

I need a shower.

LOL.

Don Tomas
09-18-2004, 10:43 AM
I got a similar email to send money since she doesn't work and she could go to the salon and shopping so she looks pretty for me when I arrive. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimmydr
09-18-2004, 10:44 AM
I got a similar email to send money since she doesn't work and she could go to the salon and shopping so she looks pretty for me when I arrive. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I guess she can wait til you arrive to go. :)

WSJ3
09-18-2004, 10:54 AM

I really think that these chicas are insane.

Jimmydr
09-18-2004, 10:55 AM

Think? I know they are!

WSJ3
09-18-2004, 10:57 AM

Think? I know they are!

That is the only logical explanation.

I am rushing to get to class in the thunderstorm this morning and this chica is emailing me saying HEY STUPID where's my money BIATCH?!?

WSJ3
09-18-2004, 10:59 AM
By the way on a happier note. I just passed Gdogg with respect to posting.

Life is good.

Don Tomas is my next target.

Don Tomas
09-18-2004, 11:04 AM

Life is good.

Jamás :lol:

Don Tomas
09-18-2004, 11:06 AM

Well I guess she can wait til you arrive to go. :)

Man I dropped her after that email! :twisted:

gdogg
09-18-2004, 01:12 PM

Yes, I noticed. She's really nice. Where can I find her?
:twisted:

Dont worry, I'll be nice to her!

gdogg
09-18-2004, 01:14 PM

Life is good.

Only to get passed again!

gdogg
09-18-2004, 01:15 PM

They're not too insane since there are actually suckers who fall for the emails. They are are the truly insane ones!

WSJ3
09-18-2004, 04:34 PM

They're not too insane since there are actually suckers who fall for the emails. They are are the truly insane ones!

I will preface this statement by saying that after I have fucked and shot my jism on a chicas face for a week or so; if she calls me and says "Sam, I need $80 for food and various things.

I will Western Union it to her in a minute.

But she has put in work with a brother.

To have someone aske for money and they haven't even licked my left nut, and I still have desert dick...well that is just plain wrong.

Bad form chicas.

WSJ3
09-18-2004, 04:36 PM

I will personally PIMP SLAP the flaccid punk that sends a chica money sight unseen.

Damn it man have some respect for yourself. Haven't you ever watched Patton.

continentalmike
09-18-2004, 04:44 PM
part of the mongers oath never, ever send a Sosua whore money!

Any questions left.. I'm off to the Palace.. :D :D :D :D :D

WSJ3
09-18-2004, 04:52 PM
part of the mongers oath never, ever send a Sosua whore money!

Any questions left.. I'm off to the Palace.. :D :D :D :D :D

Enjoy your vacation Mike...I am 36 days behind you.

RearWindow
09-19-2004, 12:55 AM

Yes, I noticed. She's really nice. Where can I find her?
:twisted:

Dont worry, I'll be nice to her!

You can usually find her under me, unless she's feeling a bit "frisky" :twisted:

WSJ3
09-19-2004, 08:57 AM
You can usually find her under me, unless she's feeling a bit "frisky" :twisted:

If she is feeling frisky shouldn't that be the best time to have her under you?!?

RearWindow
09-19-2004, 09:53 AM

If she is feeling frisky shouldn't that be the best time to have her under you?!? OH NO! I don't want to stifle her creativity then...lol! And to get back on topic, she did try the western union crapola on me...and got nowhere but enojada.

WSJ3
09-19-2004, 12:13 PM

If she is feeling frisky shouldn't that be the best time to have her under you?!? OH NO! I don't want to stifle her creativity then...lol! And to get back on topic, she did try the western union crapola on me...and got nowhere but enojada.

I think the Western Union Shite is genetic.

Dick sucking = permanent gravy train.

Beavis
09-19-2004, 12:39 PM
About 3 years ago I was e mailing a girl in Russia. Out of the blue she tells me she has a chance to come to the USA on a student visa in Boston. She asks Is that Near You, I live in south Texas.

She only had one problem. Her parents were going to lend her part of the money for her ticket. She was only short $900.00 and she said that if I would send it we could be togegher soon.

Needless to say Beavis never e mailed her again.

John Locke
09-19-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm so sorry to sink to such a low level. I just needed a little extra money for my trip down. I shouldn't try to take advantage of a fellow monger with my pathetic emails. Will you please forgive me?

P.S. When are you sending the money?

gdogg
09-19-2004, 05:57 PM

I will preface this statement by saying that after I have fucked and shot my jism on a chicas face for a week or so; if she calls me and says "Sam, I need $80 for food and various things.

I will Western Union it to her in a minute.

But she has put in work with a brother.

To have someone aske for money and they haven't even licked my left nut, and I still have desert dick...well that is just plain wrong.

Bad form chicas.

Excellent point. It makes a difference when you feel it may have been earned.

gdogg
09-19-2004, 06:01 PM

I will personally PIMP SLAP the flaccid punk that sends a chica money sight unseen.

Damn it man have some respect for yourself. Haven't you ever watched Patton.

I second the slap! Many guys are desperate. They've never had any type of success with females, and go to the DR and are treated nicely. They will give anything they are asked for.

There should be mandatory training for the weak before they go down there. Not just for them, but for everyone else who goes through hassles/begging emails because of said weaklings!
:idea:

gdogg
09-19-2004, 06:05 PM

In that case...never mind. I'll just wait to hear your stories. That's a little too close for comfort!
:shock:

gdogg
09-19-2004, 06:07 PM
About 3 years ago I was e mailing a girl in Russia. Out of the blue she tells me she has a chance to come to the USA on a student visa in Boston. She asks Is that Near You, I live in south Texas.

She only had one problem. Her parents were going to lend her part of the money for her ticket. She was only short $900.00 and she said that if I would send it we could be togegher soon.

Needless to say Beavis never e mailed her again.

She probably got it from some sucker.
:roll:

gdogg
09-19-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm so sorry to sink to such a low level. I just needed a little extra money for my trip down. I shouldn't try to take advantage of a fellow monger with my pathetic emails. Will you please forgive me?

P.S. When are you sending the money?

Fellow monger?

gdogg
09-19-2004, 06:34 PM
I can't tell if he is one of us, or one of the new "chicas" on the board. Maybe he's confused.

Jimmydr
09-19-2004, 07:16 PM
I can't tell if he is one of us, or one of the new "chicas" on the board. Maybe he's confused.

Chicas are in the chica Forum only.

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2004, 07:57 AM

Chicas are in the chica Forum only.

I have recieved PM's from him in the past ... he seems all-right by me :D