PDA

View Full Version : Shoot out in Sosua & los Charimicos...

eldorob
05-27-2008, 05:26 PM
A shoot out, Sunday nite or early Monday, starting in el Batey, going to los Char and maybe even on to Montellano...looks like at least one dead that was dropped off in the Montellano Hospital parking lot (I didn't know that Montellano had a Hospital)

According to a DR1er, apparently a drug related battle that's been brewing for few days.

Here's the DR1 link...

http://www.dr1.com/forums/north-coast/75684-sosua-shoot-out-firecrackers.html

Galvin
05-27-2008, 07:27 PM
Good thing I did not end up hanging out in Monte Llano with my chica that night. We pass'd by there but decided against it. This was probably about midnight.

MegaSquirt
05-27-2008, 11:27 PM
A shoot out, Sunday nite or early Monday, starting in el Batey, going to los Char and maybe even on to Montellano...looks like at least one dead that was dropped off in the Montellano Hospital parking lot (I didn't know that Montellano had a Hospital)

According to a DR1er, apparently a drug related battle that's been brewing for few days.

Here's the DR1 link...

I wouldn't say that place a hospital, it's a clinic.

weyland
05-28-2008, 06:26 AM
I wouldn't say that place a hospital, it's a clinic.
If you remember from ErikS' report, when his friend's roomie was badly injured after a fall, they took her first to this clinic which was totally useless (no qualified staff and no equipment) so ErikS had to take her to a Puerto Plata hospital himself.

El Tiburon
05-28-2008, 11:24 AM

Here's the DR1 link...

cops are goin around arresting anyone that looks funny.. motoconches without papers.. breakin balls.. actually it was three guys got kiled the block of the super/super... people say its the cops doin the shooting... there was a similar story in santo domingo about a week ago... three kids 18 or so, tried to rob a colmado, the people gathered to beat the shit out of them, breakin legs, one took a shoot in the back, after they couldnt move.. then they called the police who thru them in the back of there truck.... when they got to the precient.... they where all dead!! hummm i wonder what happened...! talk about the wild west.....

PapiQueRico
05-28-2008, 12:12 PM
Naw, it can't be like that in the DR. It's safe there, not dangerous like Brasil and Colombia!!!!!!!!! :)

Ram
05-28-2008, 12:59 PM
Naw, it can't be like that in the DR. It's safe there, not dangerous like Brasil and Colombia!!!!!!!!! :)

They never, ever happen in the States or Canada either....

El Tiburon
05-28-2008, 07:29 PM
They never, ever happen in the States or Canada either....

here some food for thought... the bullets are very expensive down here.. most street hoods get caught with all kinds of shives and knives.. they cant afford guns let alone bullets... but the cops get them for free... and one of the kids that was killed had bullet holes all though out his chest and face... obviously someone who didnt care about wasting bullets....my obsevation....

Tony Badabing
05-28-2008, 09:19 PM
cops are goin around arresting anyone that looks funny.. motoconches without papers.. breakin balls.. actually it was three guys got kiled the block of the super/super... people say its the cops doin the shooting... there was a similar story in santo domingo about a week ago... three kids 18 or so, tried to rob a colmado, the people gathered to beat the shit out of them, breakin legs, one took a shoot in the back, after they couldnt move.. then they called the police who thru them in the back of there truck.... when they got to the precient.... they where all dead!! hummm i wonder what happened...! talk about the wild west.....

Yeah man I saw that on the news when I was in the D R how these motherfuckers already had blood all over there shirt's and were beat down bad and the cop's came, and on camera through them motherfuckers in the back of the truck like they were a piece of meat.....usually the crowd's of people kill them asshole's first and the police won't do shit but pick them up and be on there way no questions asked.......

psriches
05-28-2008, 10:46 PM
I hear there is heavy shooting in Charimicos tonight.

Hemp
05-28-2008, 11:32 PM
"I'm just robbin to eat
And there's at least a thousand of us like me mobbin the street
When we starving, we eat whatever's there
Come on you know the code in the street, whatever's fair"

-DMX

the "streets" are the "streets" no matter what city or country you in...the game dont stop!

I just hope there are no innocent being harmed :(
hopefully upper level authorities and politicians gets this under control.

I hear there is heavy shooting in Charimicos tonight.

Tony Badabing
05-29-2008, 12:41 AM
]"I'm just robbin to eat
And there's at least a thousand of us like me mobbin the street
When we starving, we eat whatever's there
Come on you know the code in the street, whatever's fair"

-DMX
[/YELLOW]
the "streets" are the "streets" no matter what city or country you in...the game dont stop!

I just hope there are no innocent being harmed :(
hopefully upper level authorities and politicians gets this under control.

what these bitches want from a @%#!%@$...........dmx

Daam you quoted the shit out of dmx there son..............

MrHappy
05-29-2008, 06:03 AM

Yeah, there's a video on youtube of the whole incident. Two of the guys had very minor injuries, then all three showed up dead.

The cops involved have all been fired and charged.

This is nothing new. You can find dozens of videos on youtube of vigilante justice in the DR.

I used to live in a condo in an upscale area of SD a few years back. A security guard shot a kid that was trying to break in to a second story apt.. He got hit in the leg. When the cops showed up, one of them walked up to the kid, and let him have it with a shotgun in the OTHER leg, right in front of all of us.

The problem is, for most delinquents, they are so ignorant, they don't get the message....

Tony Badabing
05-29-2008, 07:43 AM
Yeah, there's a video on youtube of the whole incident. Two of the guys had very minor injuries, then all three showed up dead.

The cops involved have all been fired and charged.

This is nothing new. You can find dozens of videos on youtube of vigilante justice in the DR.

I used to live in a condo in an upscale area of SD a few years back. A security guard shot a kid that was trying to break in to a second story apt.. He got hit in the leg. When the cops showed up, one of them walked up to the kid, and let him have it with a shotgun in the OTHER leg, right in front of all of us.

The problem is, for most delinquents, they are so ignorant, they don't get the message....

Got any links to those you tube videos your taking about

MrHappy
05-29-2008, 08:40 AM
Got any links to those you tube videos your taking about

Yeah. Took me forever to find it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYhhfyl9x9Q

Prepare yourself, there's some pretty brutal stuff there, but you get to see how the cops treat delinquents

once you get to the page, you can see the "related videos" on the right side of the video.

Everytime you click on one of those related videos, you'll get more...

Tony Badabing
05-29-2008, 11:08 AM
ok.......but the rest of them are not from the dominican republic.......still some rough shit to watch............

El Tiburon
05-29-2008, 12:02 PM
Yeah. Took me forever to find it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYhhfyl9x9Q

Prepare yourself, there's some pretty brutal stuff there, but you get to see how the cops treat delinquents

once you get to the page, you can see the "related videos" on the right side of the video.

Everytime you click on one of those related videos, you'll get more...

was about to show this video to my girl and her friend.. as soon as they saw the first minute they knew what it was and ran away... its too fucked up for them to watch...probably playd the shit out of it over the t.v... as angry as they are twords the thieves, they dont think people should be treated like that... expecially by there own kind....

here is what happened to me yesterday.. just a stupid story but still corrupt... i just rent a car, and i needed gas cuz it was bone dry.. i went up to the main road to fill up with gas, took off my seatbelt, now a green amet cop watches me fill up, then pulls me over and says, give me your licence? i told him i just rented it, the licence is in my safe with my passport... ok come with me.. has me drive him up this hill to there headquarters and tells his boss.. give him a ticket for no licence, no seatbealt and for being a wiseass...told him "he must have been hungry" so he took me in to go back to the office to eat... (didnt like that!!) ha ha..after they throw out the no seatbelt cuz i explained i was out of the car, no wiseass tickets (yet) so i go and get my licence and its all good... right.. wrong... now they change it to no seatbelt and i have to pay 1k pesos to the muni court but it closes at 3 and its 2.55... i told him this aint my car so you could keep it.... i then go to my friend who i rented the car from and he goes up to the amet headquarters and gets the car back in 10 minutes.. he then brings it back to me....now im not comparing this to murder, but it just shows you they(police) arent taught the right way..its not protect and serve ..its rob and steal... do whatever you got to do......