PDA

View Full Version : fish mongerer

atmplease
05-28-2008, 09:42 AM
ok brothers does anyone have some information on an excursion out of Puerto Plata to do some deep sea fishing? im coming to Puerto Plata and plan on staying at mustang ranch or blackbeards (still weighing my options) but like the details for a newbie mongerer.

i'd like to find a charter boat to go offshore with some tan titties :boobies: anyone allow chicas to help on the boat? fishing and phuking go hand in hand. can someone point my pointer in the right errection? thanks rick

TPdog
05-28-2008, 09:58 AM
There is only one Marina in Puerto Plata....go there and tell them you want to fish....there is only about 2-3 fishing charter boats and always available. Fishing sucks on the north side of the island. Blackbeards will help as well, but it is cheaper if you go to the marina by yourself it will be cheaper. We were going last month and it was $50.00 per person (4 guys) I was bringing my novia and was being charged $40.00 for her. Food and drink was included......we showed up and it was very windy and did not go out. you can also go to the Sosua beach and they have one boat for hire.....good luck

ok brothers does anyone have some information on an excursion out of Puerto Plata to do some deep sea fishing? im coming to Puerto Plata and plan on staying at mustang ranch or blackbeards (still weighing my options) but like the details for a newbie mongerer.

i'd like to find a charter boat to go offshore with some tan titties :boobies: anyone allow chicas to help on the boat? fishing and phuking go hand in hand. can someone point my pointer in the right errection? thanks rick

weyland
05-28-2008, 01:18 PM
3somefan is the ISOC official marine excursions expert. I am sure he will be able to advise you. Maybe even get some flyers printed up for you?

MyTio
05-28-2008, 03:21 PM
3somefan is the ISOC official marine excursions expert. I am sure he will be able to advise you. Maybe even get some flyers printed up for you? weyland if you can make the trip you can be the bait cleaner

:eek:

atmplease
05-28-2008, 04:01 PM
uncle if he's the bait cleaner, does that make you the master baiter? j/k thanks for your help guys!

3somefan
05-28-2008, 05:27 PM
atmplease...

Hey my friend, I was going to respond to your PM, but then I saw this thread. Here is a link to a tour company in Sosua that leaves from Puerto Plata...

http://www.mel-tour.com/english/tours.php?page=deep_sea_fishing.php

atmplease
05-28-2008, 10:07 PM
3some did you post a trip report on your most recent vacation? im going to stay at mustang for poon tang.

3somefan
05-29-2008, 07:00 AM
3some did you post a trip report on your most recent vacation? im going to stay at mustang for poon tang.

Yeah, I've got 3 reports out there somewhere. I have never used this company though before, so I can not tell you anything about then except for the fact that they answered my email quickly.

ElPlomero
05-29-2008, 09:24 AM
Yeah, I've got 3 reports out there somewhere. I have never used this company though before, so I can not tell you anything about then except for the fact that they answered my email quickly.

We used them for some Jetski rentals. It worked out just fine.

Remember, you can negotiate with them to get a lower rate if you're not papi rico.

If they're not busy, it will work just fine.

They always rather give more for the same than the same for less, so start with an interval smaller than you really want and negotiate the time up for the same rate as less time. (If you can)

bpl0116
05-29-2008, 12:41 PM
dude call victor in sosua...he is american and knows HOW to fish,,,,,i caught 5 mahi mahi last year in 4 hours....He will let you bring anyone on his boat and do whatever you want...Let him know what u want..tell him Brian from ny sent you...here is the number 809 880 5105..his boat is in sosua...good luck..he is the best on the north coast

3somefan
05-29-2008, 04:50 PM
dude call victor in sosua...he is american and knows HOW to fish,,,,,i caught 5 mahi mahi last year in 4 hours....He will let you bring anyone on his boat and do whatever you want...Let him know what u want..tell him Brian from ny sent you...here is the number 809 880 5105..his boat is in sosua...good luck..he is the best on the north coast

This is who we are using on our trip next week!

eldorob
05-29-2008, 07:46 PM
This is who we are using on our trip next week!

What kind of prices are we talking?

3somefan
05-30-2008, 01:59 PM
What kind of prices are we talking?

We were quoted $500 for half the day on Sunday. This included all of the equipment needed, some light snacks and soda, and 9-11 people capacity..

We are splitting between five of us guys and then bringing some chicas along too.

atmplease
05-30-2008, 05:03 PM
is there a pot on who catches the biggest fish ... may i suggest the other guys buy him a blowjob, and then if you dont win yourself ... find some ugly gal or tranny to give it lol thats what i call a wingman