PDA

View Full Version : SOSUA: CITY OF RUIN!!!!!!!!

Gutter Meat
09-19-2004, 12:04 AM
Well just back from a 4 night stay in Sosua from sept 14 till 18. I'm suprised I was able to get home because all the people trying to get back to New york on AA 1798 from the 16 & 17th were now trying to get on my flight since their flights were cancelled. The check in line was a fuckin mess & I'm happy to be a gold member on AA so I was able to check in on the 1st class line which still took about 25 min. I was upgraded also to buisness class since they had to make room on this very full flight. Thats about the only good thing I could say about the whole trip. Of the 5 times in Sosua this was ( due to the tropical storm) my least favorite.It rained most of the time there and when the storm came through what a mess. Trees and power lines down all over. no power except for those who had generator's. When it rains in Sosua I don't know what it is but the girls go into hibernation. High carin club closed due to some sort of fire from what they told me so I didn't even bother going there. 1st night checked out Clasico club and there couldn't be more than 15 people in there which were all tourists.Latino club was semi full but not too much of a selection of girls. It seems this place is turing into a young hip hop Dominicano sort of place.I hung out mostly at Sosua plaza Domino bar which had no power but they put the beer in ice and lit candles but the girl situation was very limited. I woke up today and it was sunny so I tried to convince my friend to stay one more night as AA was not charging to change flights but he pussed out on me.
I stayed at one Ocean place this time. Normally I stay at the palace but this is where my friend wanted to stay so I tried it out.
Good points: nice property, nice large clean pool, they allow chicas, they have AC , safe in room , hot water with good presure,satilite tv , and a generator in case the power goes out which it did for 80% of the trip.Bad points: I thought the AC wasn't cold enough. The chicas seemed to think it was "muy frio"
The other bad point is that after 11pm they close one of the enterances that's off the main strip and you have to walk all the way fuckin around but no big deal if you don't mind getting on a moto concho.The beds suck. It seems that they only check for chicas ID at night.
Anyone headed down to Sosua in the next couple of days I suggest that you put it off for a week or two as you will be disappointed. Theres a lot of cleaning up to do and in Dominican time that can be a while. If your booked on AA they will changed your flight for free.
GUTTER MEAT

WSJ3
09-19-2004, 09:03 AM
Damn sorry about your trip buddy.

I hope that you at least got your dick sucked once or twice while you were there.

bpl0116
09-19-2004, 09:24 AM
sorry to hear about you trip.BAck to collars for dollars.HAve fun im down sept 30 to oct 14. send me an email BPL0116@yahoo.com Brian Im aslo bookled fore dec 23 till jan 14 so lok into coming down and maye u can stay at caribe campo.Adios bro

Gutter Meat
09-19-2004, 02:10 PM
Well guys it wasn't all that bad. 1st day went to the beach & hung out at The Shark Bar. Lou was "MIA" was told he was in NY. beach action was minimal. At night went to Clasico 1st which was empty then across the street to Latino which now charges 50 pesos to get in. About 3 quarters full but not too many girls.This place seemed to be turning into a getto hang out type of place. Saw a cuttie sitting on the sofa made eye contact and she motioned me over. Left with her and she stayed the whole night with me till 1pm next day at One Ocean. Some of you guys must know her. Her name is Gesica and thats how she spells it. She told me she is from La vega. Shes about a 6or 7 on looks but a great body and she likes it up the waaa zoooo if you know what I mean. When we got up the next day she explained to me how she had to get to work. I asked where she worked and sure enough she told me passions massage!!! Later on that day i went by passions and sure enough there she was in her little message outfit. The other girl who I hooked up with and spent much of my time with is a girl named Rosaura. She hangs around this small bar between the liquor store and the side enterance to One Ocean place. I think this girl is a gem!! She kinda has short blondish hair and a killer body. Her skin was so smooth and there wasn't one scar or strech mark on her body.She stayed over my last night I was there and I wanted to hang with her some more so I tried to convince my friend to stay one more night but he pussy out on me and wanted to go home.

gdogg
09-19-2004, 05:45 PM
Did you do any cleaning up for the next group of mongers?
:lol:

Seriously though, sorry the trip wasn't as good as it usually is. Good job of making the most of it.

gdogg
09-19-2004, 05:48 PM

I hope that you at least got your dick sucked once or twice while you were there.

No matter how bad it was, I'm sure the veterans of the board definitely got blow jobs from somewhere. Even if they had to put on a wet suit and go knocking on all the doors in the nearest barrio!
:twisted:

WSJ3
09-19-2004, 08:18 PM

No matter how bad it was, I'm sure the veterans of the board definitely got blow jobs from somewhere. Even if they had to put on a wet suit and go knocking on all the doors in the nearest barrio!

A man with a plan.

Don Tomas
09-19-2004, 10:56 PM

ROTFLMAO :lol:

The picture in my head with the caption, from the Blues Brothers "How much for the wimen?"

gdogg
09-20-2004, 02:52 AM

A man with a plan.

Damn straight!! Have wet suit, will travel! Just add it to the necessities (cash, condoms, and...some other stuff I can't think of now).

gdogg
09-20-2004, 02:52 AM

ROTFLMAO :lol:

The picture in my head with the caption, from the Blues Brothers "How much for the wimen?"

That's it exactly!

BrooklynBeas
09-20-2004, 08:51 AM
sorry to hear about ur not so good time in Sosua... kinda happy now that my trip was cancelled cause i would have wanted to chill by the beach but that wouldnt happen with the rain and storms... This deal with the chicas not being around when there is rain is only a problem when you dont have contact info.... get phone #'s from chicas to aviod this problem!

UnMEnXTC
09-20-2004, 09:09 AM
Don't forget a snorkle - if the water is waist deep, she has to be able to breathe sometime (bbbj).