PDA

View Full Version : From Rohueone August 25, 2002 (From Yahoo #586)

JDR4
04-09-2004, 06:59 PM
From: rohgueone
Date: Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:20 pm
Subject: Better Late Than Never

OK, OK, I've been busy, but let me add to the chorus of positive
feedback on this site about John and Jimmydr and the Palace (sounds
like a storybook title...). I was down there during the Fourth of
July weekend, and I want to get caught up.

Let me start off by thanking Jimmydr and John for showing me the
ropes. This was my first trip down there and they were extremely
friendly and helped me with pricing, etc.

First, I stayed at Hotel Europa, $30/night, but I ended up at John's
quite a bit since that was kind of the official Sosua American
hangout. John's was $50/night, but the convenience of just staying
there would far outweigh the costs. For $20, what you're getting are
bigger rooms, a bar right on the premises, a pool w/hot tub, and
being at the center of the "action." And, oh yeah, ass on demand
(like Domino's delivery...right to your front door!).

I spent the first two days kind of stumbling around (still nailed 2
bar girls), then figured I'd track down "The Palace" that everyone
had been e-mailing about. A few pesos and 10 mins in an Internet
cafe bumbling around insearchofchicas, and I was heading down to
where I thought it was, when I ran into Jimmydr! I went from looking
at his mug on the front page to seeing him on the street with--of
course--a girl in tow.

Then, fellas, it was pretty much downhill from there (morally
speaking, that is). Here's what you can expect as a daily pattern if
you're thinking about going:

11AM Wake Up
12PM Go to the gym (if you want to...they have a decent gym there,
but it's all ceiling fan, no a/c...but I used it (it was still pretty
good))
1PM Lunch - highly reco pizza, authentic dominican food, or some of
the restaurants close to the playa
2PM Ass Break! - I highly reco Saronge (sp?) - she is a freak-and-a-
half, has a great body, and at least fakes like she likes what she's
doing
3PM (or 4, if you know what you're doing and the girl is willing) The
playa (beach) - it's cool enough that you can at least walk around
without sweating your ass off. I spent the afternoon flirting with
the restaurant girls/waitresses and getting phone numbers for later
that evening
5PM Nap time
6PM Call one of the girls you met at the beach and grab them for
dinner. Most are so down with just being taken out to a nice place,
that you're bound to head back to your hotel (out of four dinners,
this happened twice). It's still a nice balance to take out a normal
girl before you delve into deviancy later that evening...speaking of
which...
7PM (or 8PM if you hooked up in the above): time to go drinking.
Presidente, Presidente, Presidente, and Presidente. It's the local
Budweiser, and it's good. I had a pattern: the bar next to Hotel
Europa, the nearby Strip club up the stairs from it, the Flamingo
club (down the street, catch a motorcycle). Flamingo club is where
all of the bar girls are (more on that later). You can pick someone
up there and head back to your place, or you can just let them grab
you for awhile (they tend to do that...it is enjoyable...)
12AM High Caribe - pretty much everyone you've seen all day ends up
here. As of my trip, it was the only disco in Sosua and it was open
all friggin night. DON'T go there before 11PM!! (more tips later);
bar girls, playa girls, new girls, German girls, all show up at
12PM. If you're hungry or need to balance out the liquor, their hot
dogs are good (order w/out lettuce...lettuce on a hot dog is wrong).

Some tips for enjoying your trip

LIFE THERE, 'N RANDOM STUFF
1. Bring cash - you'd be amazed how quickly your money dries up,
even with the exchange rate. But think about it: you're paying $30-
$50/night, and for each pro girl, you're talking $30-$80; you can
easily blow through $130/day ($140-$150 including food and drinks);
in a week, that's $700-800! Budget right up front and plan to blow
$1200 down there to really have a good time. No real issues
w/exchange rates once you get there.
2. Stay at the Palace - it's more expensive than some other places,
but the girls are right there and John has your back (he's from the
US). That's the spot next time I'm down there. If you have to make
a money call, I'd still check w/him to see if you can deal, but
barring that, there's nothing wrong with the Europa. The front desk
ID check is a VERY GOOD THING.
3. Find a wingman - I got lucky and met another American there who
was normal and also from LA. Wingmen are not necessary, but it's
also not a bad thing to have someone out and about to make sure
everything stays hunky-dory and has you covered if trouble breaks out
(note: I had NO trouble there)...but you have to be careful with...
4. Other guys there. Some are cool. Some are freakish and true
perves (not "normal" perves like me). Stay away from the freakish
ones. You'll have to judge for yourselves.
5. The safe is your friend. At least in Europa, you don't know how
many people have access to your room during the day. Nothing was
stolen from my room or anything, but I had a lot of peace of mind
throughout the day.
6. Buy a ton of bottled water and some food from the Supermercado
(supermarket) and store it in your room. It's always good to have
something to grub on if it's too late to get something to eat. Tap
water is not a good thing there (duh).
7. Do not fear the blackouts...it's funky when the entire town goes
dark, but kind of cool too. They only last for a couple of minutes a
pop; just stay off of the roads!
8. Banks - just use the ATM: do NOT try to wire transfer anything
while you're down there! It takes 7 days to process. If they tell
you different, they're lying. Most (if not all) ATM cards work there.
9. Use cash at bars: use your credit card at your own risk.
10. The people - they're all trying to hustle you. There's a guy
that will try to have you listen to a time share pitch: be rude,
tell him no, and walk away. It's a racket. When you're on the
beach, you will be used to the phrase "gracias, pero no." (thanks,
but no) for the vendors. They're aggressive as hell because they
need to be. If you actually want to shop, keep your guard up...many
of them act like entry into a shop = commitment to buy.

THE GIRLS
1. John's girls are the easiest to deal with: they have to show
their faces at the hotel again and he's pretty clear about not
putting up with bullshit, EXCEPT pricing...
2. Prices - for the girls, they vary wildly. Pricing is a weird
thing here. If you negotiate too well, you may get the girl, but
she'll be trying to screw you for not paying her full asking. The
exchange rate is roughly $17 DR to $1 US; or, as Jimmydr taught me,
the easiest way to figure how much you're paying is to take the
number of DR$ and multiply by 6 (example - $500DR = $30 USD). There
are no hard and fast rules for girls, but $500 is a good price, if
you can get it (if you're good looking and the girl likes you); $700
is average (that's $42); they usually start off with $1000DR ($60).
I usually paid around $700.
3. Clarity - you don't have to speak spanish, but get to know a few
phrases when you first get down there: "fikky-fikky" = fuck; "freaky-
freaky" = pro girl, or as an adjective, it's "freaky" (duh); "chica"
usually means "pro"; the phrase "Quanto dinero" (How much, I
THINK...that's what I used, but it's probably wrong). ALWAYS ask how
much for EVERYTHING. You could be talking to a girl, she's stroking
your johnson, she's looking into your eyes, she's totally enamored
with you. Put the brakes on before you go ANYWHERE with her and ask
her how much. Don't be surprised later. Unlike the vendors, when
you leave w/her, you're pretty much committed.
4. Time - Varies again...if you negotiate up front, you can get all
night. If you don't , standard is 2-3 nuts and/or 1 hour. If you
negotiate hard, it's 1 nut and they're out.
5. Transaction - Try to pay at the end or split payment. When I
start talking, I'm pretty clear with the girl "quantos tiemp" (how
much time?) or "yo quiero todo noche" (I want all night). Get clear
early on.
6. The girls - there are multiple types - non-pros (like it sounds),
and they can be broken up into "playa girls," "drink girls"
(bartenderesses), and "day girls (they have day jobs)." The pros I
classified as "bar girls" (girls who want you to buy them drinks at
the bar), "disco girls" (girls at high caribe), "blancas" (white
girls; of which there are a few, but not of any quality), strippers
(duh), and just straight ho's (girls on the street).
7. ID - check theirs. Check the age if it looks questionable.
Check it so they know you know who they are (even if you don't
remember it). The good thing about Hotel Europa is that you can't
walk in with a girl unless she leaves her ID at the front desk. If
anything blows-up, they have her information...so usually things stay
calm.
8. Respect - don't treat them like dirt, don't talk down to them.
They're all human beings and just because they are sleeping with you
for money doesn't remove that fact. More than a few of the German
men vacationing there forgot that fact. You see all the girls all
the time in this little town. Don't have them spread the word that
you're an asshole...suddenly prices will start to rise, but just for
you!
9. Getting around w/them - motorconches (sp?) are the motorcycle
guys that shuttle you around. You'll have to pay for hers or ride
with her on one ($20-$30 DR pesos). Although everyone swears against
it, I may rent a car for a couple of days when I'm down there again.
10. Safety - bring as much money as you think you'll need for the
day, don't walk around with more than that. I had no problems, but I
had my hand on my wallet quite a bit, especially when the girls are
groping on your crotch at a bar.
11. They don't love you. Don't forget that. They may like you, but
you're a walking ATM to them so don't think that "oh, this time, I
don't have to pay" if you're working with a pro girl. DEFINITELY
don't think that with any of John's Palace girls...they are there to
work, not to screw a stranger for free and fun. I didn't have that
problem, but when you see the same girls daily, it can mess with your
head a little.

That's all I can think of...you'll enjoy your trip, I guarantee it.
If not, you're doing something wrong!

-Rohgue1

P.S. Out of John's girls, I'd highly reco Soranje (I will NEVER spell
her name right!) and Jilesa. I heard that Nielse was good (and GOD
is she hot!), but she had an attitude when I was there and wasn't
around very much. Mercedes is a freak, but I left before we could do
the deed. Esther is the most beautiful there, but the other girls
give you more for your money (and you only get one shot-off w/her).

Enjoy! I may be down there 3rd week Sept. if anyone is traveling.

JDR4
04-09-2004, 07:00 PM
Message 587 of 5785 | Previous | Next [ Up Thread ] Message Index Msg #

From: rohgueone
Date: Sun Aug 25, 2002 6:42 pm
Subject: A couple more tips

Oh, yeah:

DON'T buy too many drinks for chicas - don't be afraid to say "no."
Be firm. They'll think you're a punk if you just keep buying drink
after drink. Buy for the girls you want to do.

You'll hear every sob story in the book: mi bambino quiere leche (my
baby wants milk) on why they need more money or want you to do them
again. Whatever. Keep moving.

A girl warning - a Flamingo bar girl, name unknown, tattooed
eyebrows, short, tight little body, stay away. Worst lay ever, not
just on that trip (the next day she used that leche line above; I
laughed, shook her off, and took off for the next piece of ass).
Also, a girl from Haiti, with unbelievable breasts, talks a lot of
shit about how crazy she is in bed: she stinks.

Very important - if a girl is bad, tell her if you want to, but pay
her what you agreed to. Don't be mean, and don't try to screw her.
The police aren't everywhere in Sosua, but you DON'T want to have to
call someone in the US to help you out because you're stuck in a
Dominican jail, can't speak Spanish, and you're accused of
solicitation (which IS illegal). You're on their turf...don't try to
fuck anyone over.

John's Barbeques - awesome. Food is great. The $$ you need to kick
in to pay for it is worth it.

JDR4
04-09-2004, 07:02 PM
From: dushauneevans
Date: Mon Aug 26, 2002 12:30 pm
Subject: Sosua is off the hook

I just got back from my first trip. Let me tell you I was so busy
that only slept 4 hours in 4 days. I had a girls with me up till the
time for me to go to the airport to catch my flight back to the
states. I had so much fun in fact that I have already booked another
trip for mid September. The last girl I had was fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
as hell. She was light with green eyes orginally from Santiago. When
I go back I have to thit that again first thing. Let me tell you if
you can't get laid cheap or even for free in Sosua you can't get laid
anywhere..........................Shaune