PDA

View Full Version : Where to go in Boca Chica ?

ypsilon113
05-31-2008, 06:05 PM
I´m gonna be in Boca Chica for one week for the first time and just want to know where i can go to cool clubs and pubs/bars and where i can meet chicas who can speak english (or german) since my spanish is like zero :-)
i want to have fun, going out to drink and dance and meeting a chica who speaks english. any ideas ?? i would be also interested how much they charge.....
thank you for your help.

Tony Badabing
05-31-2008, 08:50 PM
Good luck with that it was an all time low for me in may BOCA CHICA was the deadest i've ever seen it.....the beach is number 1 with me and alot of dry chicks not worth 30 bucks.... Ask for a guy name cheeno he speaks english and he's not the beggin type I highly recommend him and for some beach action chicks etc.... see pooche on the beach every one knows these two guys tell them you know dondi and your set....:wink:
</IMG>

MrHappy
06-01-2008, 06:10 AM
If there is anyway you can change your stay from Boca Chica to Santo Domingo, do it.

The only action to speak of in Boca Chica is the strip on Calle Duarte at night, and it's limited to one disco and some tables in the street at night in front.

The disco will be tons of guys, and a few girls, none of which will catch your eye.

It is a lot of fun to sit on the beach and watch local girls. There is a ton of eye candy on the beach on weekends, and they love to strut their stuff. They are not p4p, but with a little spanish, you can get their numbers..

ypsilon113
06-01-2008, 09:00 AM
thank you guys for the information, even it really sound sad :-)

ypsilon113
06-01-2008, 09:18 AM
and if i go to santo Domingo for one day ? what would you suggest ? how and where to spend the day and night ?

MrHappy
06-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Stay at the Riazor Hotel, go to the conde during the day(ask anyone) then go to Girls House and Lapsus at night.

Read the archives..

Tony Badabing
06-01-2008, 11:00 AM
and if i go to santo Domingo for one day ? what would you suggest ? how and where to spend the day and night ?

Read all of cheeno's old post on SANTA DOMINGO he's the king of that place.......And I would recommend GREYDREAD Y DR KUSH also who just blazed trail's in san dom...........http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/images/posticons/clap.gif

MrHappy
06-02-2008, 06:11 AM
Oh, wait, I just realized you were saying that if you stayed in BC, and went into town for the day, what should you do?

You can either hang out in the Conde and try your luck, or hit one of the places that open early.

The Girl House, GBP, Shilo, and Condessa all open early in the afternoons.

Girl House is the easiest to find.

El Capitan
06-02-2008, 07:34 AM
I spent 4 days in BC last year....and almost 20 weeks in Sto Dgo. If I were you and had a week in BC...I'd head to the nearest bus station and get outta there!

Check the SD trip reports...Spanish is helpful in the DR...Aleman uhhhh not so much.

ypsilon113
06-02-2008, 04:05 PM
Wow, i didn´t know that Boca Chica is such a boring place ??
Thanks for the answers....

MrHappy
06-02-2008, 05:28 PM
There was a time when Boca Chica was even better than Sosua for mongering.

When I lived there in the late eighties and early nineties, it was not unusual to find 150-200 girls on Duarte St. every night.

There were a lot of discos, and the entire street would be converted to a pedestrian walkway at night.

Every business had tables and chairs in the street out front, and it was a constant parade of hookers and misfits... I loved it.

The beginning of the end was when the owner of the Don Diego hotel got picked up for letting minors into his hotel. Plus, there were a couple of expose articles in the local papers with pictures of girls that were on the internet, as part of Patricks business.

While Boca Chica had been a whore destination for quite a few years, it was the advent of the internet that started creating all of the bad publicity, which, led the govt, pressured by the big hotels in BC, to start cracking down.

Those are the main reasons, but there were many other contributing factors.

ajax718
06-02-2008, 06:45 PM
Great post Mr. Happy. A friend of mine who has visited Boca chica for the last 12 years told me about the crazy times in Boca years ago before the crack down 4-5 years ago. Like Mr. Happy said, 100's of girls on Duarte. He also said they cracked down to try and make it more of a resort town, which led to business being dead there.

I was in Boca chica last summer. Overall it was dead. If you want a beach town and speak no English, then go to Sosua

GREEKFREAK
07-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Casa iraisa is cool..alot of good looking chicas...if not.....go to Duarte Street......not as good as sosua but duarte street is kinda crazy.....alot of agressive hoes!.

buckminster
07-22-2008, 10:55 PM
met this girl working at isla bonita, name is wendy back in feb she worked a lot at night . anybody know of her. thanks

Jimmydr
07-23-2008, 12:56 PM
met this girl working at isla bonita, name is wendy back in feb she worked a lot at night . anybody know of her. thanks

Very bad first post!:icontd:

gmalet
07-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Dominican Today
7 July 2008

Oldest Dominican resort again mired in crime, Libre says
BOCA CHICA, Dominican Republic.- Retailers of the tourism town Boca Chica say minors organized in gangs steal in their businesses and several Tourism Police (Politur) agents have prostitutes working for them, newspaper Diario Libre.

Retailers Association president Raul Vallete said crime cannot be fought when those charged with fighting it are involved. He said the minors steal in stores and mug foreigners and locals who visit the beach, and Politur agents look the other way.

He said Boca Chica’s Tourism Police agents don’t halt prostitution because they have women working for them and asked the Politur chief to transfer the entire staff in that town, for their involvement with that crime, and for failing to control mainly child prostitution.

Libre said its reporters toured Boca Chica at night and as late as 1 a.m. observed dozens of children behind tourists posing as shoe-shine boys in the presence of the police.

"The chaos here in Boca Chica unquestionably benefits the authorities. Right now it’s necessary to change the entire staff, not only is it not doing anything, but they have women working for them," Vallete said.

Diario Libre said buses of the Santo Domingo-Boca Chica route are seen arriving full of women and children in the afternoon, who come to prostitute themselves, mainly with the tourists who go to the beach in the country’s oldest resort town.

Cuba Libre
07-24-2008, 08:30 PM
Good luck with that it was an all time low for me in may BOCA CHICA was the deadest i've ever seen it.....the beach is number 1 with me and alot of dry chicks not worth 30 bucks.... Ask for a guy name cheeno he speaks english and he's not the beggin type I highly recommend him and for some beach action chicks etc.... see pooche on the beach every one knows these two guys tell them you know dondi and your set....:wink:
</IMG>Not any more.

I just returned from a 4 day trip, and the nightlife was as active as I've seen it in years. The beach is dead, but nightime, especially on Friday and Saturday night was hopping until the wee hours.

And the quality was much better than Sosua has been recently.

I'll try to put together a trip report after I get caught up with work.

Gutter Meat
07-25-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm headed down to Boca next Friday and will report back.

explorador negro
08-25-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm in BC right now and staying at Hotel Hamilton.

Hotel Hamilton is a recommendation from me. It has free wifi and a computer in the lobby for internet access. Breakfast is included in the $50/night price. There is also a little restaurant in front of the lobby.

Apparently there is also a gaming room which has a few girls who pop out once in a while to inspect the hotel guest's rooms.

As far ar BC there is action on the street and quite a few guys who are willing to bring a girl to you or show you were they are. So I'll be here for tonight and looking forward to finding something strange here. Afterwards its on to Sosua.

EN

tomgueguen
08-25-2008, 06:21 PM
I'm in BC right now and staying at Hotel Hamilton.

Hotel Hamilton is a recommendation from me. It has free wifi and a computer in the lobby for internet access. Breakfast is included in the $50/night price. There is also a little restaurant in front of the lobby.

Apparently there is also a gaming room which has a few girls who pop out once in a while to inspect the hotel guest's rooms.

As far ar BC there is action on the street and quite a few guys who are willing to bring a girl to you or show you were they are. So I'll be here for tonight and looking forward to finding something strange here. Afterwards its on to Sosua.

EN

Keep on reporting as the section is dead.