PDA

View Full Version : a day in Sosua

vdubman30
05-01-2006, 11:37 AM
well i arrive to the Palace my first and maybe my last(not in bad sense).. anyway i came across a couple ex blackbeard chicas we shot the shit for a bit.. went out to walked the strip checking out the talent wasnt really too impressed..the strip seem slow every bar was pretty much empty.. so after maybe walking the strip back and forth twice or 3x and hookers with their cat calls at every empty bar funny how you reconize all of them f/the site.. well let me grab a beer first stop was Hali Gali empty ofcourse two hooker Olga and Nancy were there and who else oh yeah Yubi thats three hookers.. so i buy myself a beer start talking shit with Olga nice flaca w/birth mark above the lip and Nancy nice thick chick(which i hit off later in the evening) and Yubi in the far end.. so just hanging drinking and listening to the music they had on.. had two beers there and on the second moved on to the next.. walking down beer in hand looking around got to this small joint saw gdogg's little cutie and this other one w/nice rack and a pierced tongue talked to them for a few mins. after that i kept moving finished my beer walked into Domino to get another beer there was a Palace chicas i forget her name but she the one w/really short hair(notice me f/walking up and down).. she wanted me to sit down but i wasnt interested in that so i kept moving.. i'm thinking better wait til dark when the freak come out..

to be cont..

Bug Boy
05-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Nice reporting, Tell it Like it Is!

gdogg
05-01-2006, 05:15 PM
I forgot Vdub was there as well. We should be flooded with great stories all week!!

Bug Boy
05-01-2006, 05:30 PM
I forgot Vdub was there as well. We should be flooded with great stories all week!!

I hope so, but will they provide the gdogg classic pics?

gdogg
05-01-2006, 05:31 PM
They'll take them. But the question is, will they post them? Vdub has taken some classics over the years.

vdubman30
05-02-2006, 11:15 AM
ok let me try to finish i'm nursing a hangover drinking dominican style!! anyway where was i ok..
so i go back to the Palace just to chill for bit go to the room to arrange my shit.. turn on a/c room was pretty hot few mins go by and noticing it not getting any cooler FUCK IT open the door wide open to catch the breeze after done arranging i'm looking at tv to see my channel section yeah right that shit wasnt working either well cant hang much longer so went down told Wilson he went to mess with it but i left to do some more sightseeing!! went to the market got a tall boy motochoncho rolled up as i'm walking where you going i'm like fuckit let ride around talking shit with the cat drinking my brew and looking at whores not bad if do say so myself..

Beads
05-02-2006, 11:21 AM
I actually never took a moto conche site seeing yet might have to. I bet they know some interesting little hole in the wall places to visit.

mirage6
05-02-2006, 11:33 AM
I actually never took a moto conche site seeing yet might have to. I bet they know some interesting little hole in the wall places to visit.

ya my friend was telling me those guy know a lot of hole in the wall places that you would not even know from the front of the building

vdubman30
05-02-2006, 11:39 AM
after talking with him during that time he finished by saying "tu es muy tigere para Sosua" i just laughed!!!

Beads
05-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Sounds like a fun time to me!Im always up for an adventure! getting away from the tourist spots is where youll find those diamonds in the ruff too!

vdubman30
05-02-2006, 01:19 PM
so after the ride i needed(wanted) another tall boy these bar dont carry tall boys i hate paying 70 peso for a small but anyway.. i'm at that small bar on the sidewalk the chica w/piercing(tongue) she wants me(my $$$) and i wanted jam my cock down her throat.. but i knew she would come up w/some outrageous figure for her time..so while i'm marinating her the dark skin fella guess he run the place he asked me if i know JDR.. he noticed that i was wearing my ISOC cap.. yeah i know him he replies jimmy told me that there is a lot of you guys here in Sosua.. i told him ISOC is alway here!!!! so getting back to this chica i got marinating her name was Joamira some shit like that she was talking a lot with Sulika(gdogg's cutie) and some other monger was buying them drinks i noticed so i start talking to him he from the BX and he complements Joamira on her BBBJ.. yeah i would like to splash her i told him.. anyway i asked her how much for st she said 1500peso 2 hours i countered w/500peso half hour she didnt go for it all i want is a BBBJ..FUCK it i kept moving heading back to Hali Gali to go look at Yubi..

SJG
05-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Come back to Sosua soon bro.

sicpup71
05-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Come back to Sosua soon bro.

he's still there.

SJG
05-02-2006, 04:18 PM
I thought he went up to Blackbeards.

Kevy
05-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Good to see you again Vdub.

whynotme
05-02-2006, 05:56 PM
ok let me try to finish i'm nursing a hangover drinking dominican style!! anyway where was i ok..
so i go back to the Palace just to chill for bit go to the room to arrange my shit.. turn on a/c room was pretty hot few mins go by and noticing it not getting any cooler FUCK IT open the door wide open to catch the breeze after done arranging i'm looking at tv to see my channel section yeah right that shit wasnt working either well cant hang much longer so went down told Wilson he went to mess with it but i left to do some more sightseeing!! went to the market got a tall boy motochoncho rolled up as i'm walking where you going i'm like fuckit let ride around talking shit with the cat drinking my brew and looking at whores not bad if do say so myself..
does your room over look the pool on the 2nd floor ?
if so i was there april team a
ac never did work for me
had to slap the tv to get it to work
when it rained the water came down thru the washroom ceiling fixture onto your lap when on the shitter and onto the living room chair.
otherwise had a fantastic room clean lots of towels and chicas cumming and going and of course JAYMAN was down stairs.
keep us in touch keep posting

vdubman30
05-02-2006, 06:01 PM
hey i'm in Costambar but not in BB will there manana for the BBQ!!! yeah baby!!!

vdubman30
05-02-2006, 06:03 PM
does your room over look the pool on the 2nd floor ?
if so i was there april team a
ac never did work for me
had to slap the tv to get it to work
when it rained the water came down thru the washroom ceiling fixture onto your lap when on the shitter and onto the living room chair.
otherwise had a fantastic room clean lots of towels and chicas cumming and going and of course JAYMAN was down stairs.
keep us in touch keep posting

LOLOL it was room C-4 didnt try slapping it but then again with my big ham hocks i would really break it!! LOLOLOL

Phoenix
05-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Nice post Vdub and it was great hanging with you for a few hours again :smile: