PDA

View Full Version : Skynyrd's Report 6/4-6/8

Skynyrd
06-09-2008, 10:59 AM
Well damn im back in the ol USA again and heres my Sousa report.

American Airlines arrived 4 hours LATE on day one so I chked in about 6pm and got stuck with one of the OLD rooms BUT it was dead in front of the pool, ground floor..so came in handy at the party :)
I pulled the first girl from Classicos and Yes it is true they are hitting you up for the bigger bucks now some started out at 3000 pesos for ST
Of course I said HELL NO and ended up pulling one for 1500.
Some guys told me they got hit up for 4000 to start:(
anyway it was worth the 1500 and I sent her packing after a ouple hours so I could get some sllep from the long travel day nd delays ect..

On day 2 a few of us from the group headed to the Beach for the day only to find Earnesto CLOSED for good so off to Hermans:)
that night we went to Clasico's and a compition started up over trying to get this one new bartender that was H-O-T.
It sucked having to wait until 3am for her to get off work but was well worth it to see the looks on the faces when I walked into NG with her and a couple guys were hanging out still saw us:)
So I lucked out and had 2 witnesses for the next morning:)
everyone hit me up with a ton of questions on her perfermance ect...:)

day 3 we all went to Passions to see Peter and everyone had a 4:00pm session, then just hung out at NG most of the day.
That night I ran into Ernesto at the Bar next to Clasicos and he said the Beach Bar didnt make him 100 pasos a day so he said F it.
I met a chica with long blonde hair and matching legs while there and pulled her for TLN at 6pm for 2000 Pesos.
Very poor performer was the worst Sousa exsperience yet:(

day 4 Bikini Contest...
12:30 came and 25 - 30 guys showed up BUT NO GIRLS ???
HEY WHAT GIVES ????
we start to panic after buying all the beer, food ect....
then we notice a couple chicas walking in about 1:30..then a couple more at 1:45..ect..By 2:30 there were approx 15 in the contest and another 10-12 just hanging out. :)
We had PLENTY of Beer and food for the day (had to buy a couple extra cases) and Everyone had a Great time:)
Wilfried and Lorenzo both seemed to ENJOY the show as well lol
There was a local girl and her German husband staying in a room for the week and had her cousin staying with them a 19 year old with 36DD naturals and Beautiful to look at..I bought her dinner and a few drinks that night and she came back to my room and BAM a freebie :)
(Less dinner and drinks)

Well some guys are talking about a Sept party so count me in:)

Jimmydr
06-09-2008, 11:03 AM
day 4 Bikini Contest...
12:30 came and 25 - 30 guys showed up BUT NO GIRLS ???
HEY WHAT GIVES ????
we start to panic after buying all the beer, food ect....
then we notice a couple chicas walking in about 1:30..then a couple more at 1:45..ect..By 2:30 there were approx 15 in the contest and another 10-12 just hanging out. :)
We had PLENTY of Beer and food for the day (had to buy a couple extra cases) and Everyone had a Great time:)
Wilfried and Lorenzo both seemed to ENJOY the show as well lol
There was a local girl and her German husband staying in a room for the week and had her cousin staying with them a 19 year old with 36DD naturals and Beautiful to look at..I bought her dinner and a few drinks that night and she came back to my room and BAM a freebie :)
(Less dinner and drinks)

Well some guys are talking about a Sept party so count me in:)

Well that is a success!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So far two reports going up

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=113888

MegaSquirt
06-09-2008, 07:36 PM
That's how it is in DR, no one is ever on time. :wink: :wink:

Mad Mike
06-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Any Pix? :)

3somefan
06-10-2008, 08:23 PM
Skynard...it was a fucking pleasure to meet you buddy!! Thanks for the help and support with the Bikini Contest!! :D

September you say...hmmm??? Maybe Bikini Contest # 2????

Ingus_Khan
06-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Congrats on the promotion 3some.

Damn Skynyrd, a 19yo non-puta freebie? Do your thang playa.:mrgreen:

roma1
06-10-2008, 10:38 PM
hello skynard it was a blast to finally meet you. I had a goodtime at the Bikini contest as well. I also want to think 3somes for his hospitality as well. You guys are great keep up the good work. We must plan this again. I have now get my thought together along with photos. My mind is blur with all the chicas running around. thanks guys

Jimbo44
06-10-2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah, yeah, yada, yada, so I assume we can not even see the pool bikini pics as well? It is a shame that so many great pics will never be shared with this group again.

roma1
06-11-2008, 02:48 AM
hey do not worry jimbo we did not forget about you. I was always told patience is the key to life. If you have it you will enjoy it with flying colors. Smile. LOL no really I just came in this evening and I do not know if you know it or not we are in a middle of a heat wave. and when everybody settle down I am sure you will get what you been looking for Mr. Jimbo known as the great one. I will try to give you an example later. I have too many eyes watching me now. 3some I thank you for the r&r set up it was a blast. Skynard and all the rest of the members were there. It was better then I expected. Domincan life is for one who wish to have a fantasy fullfill. Ok. got to go will talk to you later. bye for now

3somefan
06-11-2008, 04:45 AM
Was a pleasure meeting you also Roma1!! :D

Jimbo, the pictures are coming!! Getting ready to fly out of EWR in a couple hours and then will begin to add pictures...

voltage69
06-11-2008, 07:39 AM
Skynyrd was a pleasure meeting you.. I joined the board now. I didnt know you pulled the cousin. nice work!!!!!! damn she was hot!

Jimbo44
06-11-2008, 11:23 AM
OK, OK, I do have patience actually! I thought u guys have been home already! I know how it is just getting back and having to catch up with work and life here again, Been there and did that, and looking forward to doing it all once again. A good tip on posting up pics here is to open up ISOC as 2 windows so u can work with the VP Image Host loading up the pics and then copying them to a post in the 2nd window. Hope that came across clear, and will look forward to your pics and stories!!

3somefan
06-11-2008, 12:54 PM
Going to start downloading and editing now... :D

Jimbo44
06-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Looking forward to it. And hey, if u guys ared scared to post pussy shots at this point, I can understand .... for the time being! but there is no reason reg. pics of the pool party, chicas in clubs, the streets etc can not be shared!!

3somefan
06-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Looking forward to it. And hey, if u guys ared scared to post pussy shots at this point, I can understand .... for the time being! but there is no reason reg. pics of the pool party, chicas in clubs, the streets etc can not be shared!!

I will probably blur out faces of the girls in the contest for now in the public areas...just to be safe.

Hunter
06-11-2008, 02:00 PM
I will probably blur out faces of the girls in the contest for now in the public areas...just to be safe.

:icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd: :icontd:

Jimbo44
06-11-2008, 04:24 PM
Maybe the guys sitting around the pool need to be blocked out, but don't see why the girls do?

Hemp
06-11-2008, 04:26 PM
i think this is a wise choice...it sucks, but still a smart decision for now.

greydread
06-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Yeah, yeah, yada, yada, so I assume we can not even see the pool bikini pics as well? It is a shame that so many great pics will never be shared with this group again.
I'm with you, Jimbo.

What happens behind closed doors is subject to legal interpretation but what goes on in the public domain in front of witnesses IS public domain.

Let's not turn the "Black Sheep" into the sheep, here. Scared money never wins....

eastcoastallstar
06-11-2008, 07:45 PM
POST THE FUCKIN PICS, We can't let the haters win!!!!

Jimmydr
06-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Maybe the guys sitting around the pool need to be blocked out, but don't see why the girls do?

I canīt see you being extorted without a big fight, thats why.

Hemp
06-12-2008, 10:15 AM
exactly!!! what about this simple concept are the rest of you not getting???

I canīt see you being extorted without a big fight, thats why.

Skynyrd
06-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Well I hate to admit tjis but....I didnt even carry my camera this trip !!!!

So I cant help you guys with the pic posts only with the dtails of how
H-O-T it was :)

And the group of guys that showed up was top notch !!

Lets make Sept a Party to remember !!!!!

3somefan
06-12-2008, 04:41 PM
Skynard...

When in September?? Are you looking at the end of Sept as some of us other's are?? We could definitely do another contest. This next one could be a even better success with out knowledge gained from the first one!!

Jimbo44
06-12-2008, 05:06 PM
End of Sept is when I was looking as well. I have about 5 guys wanting to fly down with me once again so far, they r just waiting for a date!!!
Citynights, Cquiorboy, r u paying attention.

3somefan
06-12-2008, 05:34 PM
End of Sept is when I was looking as well. I have about 5 guys wanting to fly down with me once again so far, they r just waiting for a date!!!

Jimbo..this is very doable for me. We should plan something!!!!

Choirboy
06-12-2008, 05:35 PM

4th of July and Labor day for me.

3somefan
06-12-2008, 06:11 PM
4th of July and Labor day for me.

I could do Labor Day ....

Choirboy
06-12-2008, 06:31 PM
I could do Labor Day ....

It would be nice to meet the guy that went from whipping post to B of D !!!!

3somefan
06-12-2008, 06:41 PM

What are your exact dates?? You can PM me too. I know NJ_Hobby is open to changing dates..so we could make this work possibly.

3somefan
06-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Sorry for the thread jack Skynard!!

PapiQueRico
06-12-2008, 06:53 PM

Look at that!!! 3Some, you're an ISOC legend! :wink:

MrHappy
06-13-2008, 06:15 AM

Hey guys,

A couple of suggestions. Buy a bunch of itty bitty bikinis, and hand them out to the girls (Free bikinis to contestants!) and tell them it's what they have to wear. Nothing scandalous, just nice little tangas with small tops.

Have the girls oil up each contestant with baby oil before they do their walk, not before.

Guys get to watch tons of girl on girl action while they oil up each girl, and there's nothing hotter than a dark skinned chick that's been oiled up in a bikini!

Oh yeah, and heels are mandatory..

Skynyrd
06-13-2008, 11:44 AM
I will be there When everyone else gets the dates together..I think Gino and NJHobby are posting the dates in Sept on ISOC.
I will repost them on CRT as soon as I see them.

sicpup71
06-13-2008, 11:50 AM

oh make that 6.

3somefan
06-13-2008, 01:41 PM
I think it will be the end of Sept for me too, I should be able to know in the next couple of weeks. When I get it finalized we could probably begin to plan another contest??? :wink:

roma1
06-13-2008, 07:09 PM
I think it will be the end of Sept for me too, I should be able to know in the next couple of weeks. When I get it finalized we could probably begin to plan another contest??? :wink: I can do the end of september too. Let me know and then we do even better this time.

prtyr2
06-15-2008, 11:42 AM
Huh? Why do the guys sitting around the pool need to be blocked out?
I know, bros before hos. . .. mongers have some inalienable rights that hookers don't. . . . . lol. .. .funny stuff

Hemp
06-15-2008, 11:49 AM
i dont mean to side track your report Skynard but....

prtyr2, i dont understand you??? its almost like you hate this board and what it stands for...so why do you continue to be an active member? why not just leave???

and no need to reply with a long winded response, i just want to know why you keep coming on a board that you seem to loathe :confused:

Huh? Why do the guys sitting around the pool need to be blocked out?
I know, bros before hos. . .. mongers have some inalienable rights that hookers don't. . . . . lol. .. .funny stuff

roma1
06-15-2008, 12:01 PM
oops Im sorry I quess I am not invited. it alright let me know dates anyway.

Skynyrd
06-16-2008, 11:01 AM
I have The Sept Dates !!!!!

NJHobby..Gino..myself, 3some ect....

Sept. 26 - Oct 3

I myself will arrive Sept 24th (I always arrive on a Wed) and Stay until Oct 1st.

Lets do a sign up board !!!!

weyland
06-16-2008, 11:22 AM
prtyr2 ... why do you continue to be an active member? why not just leave?
I would not like prtyr2 to leave the board as he is one of the more valuable posters on the DR. He spends a lot of time there and contributes solid factual information about areas other than Pedro Clisante.

However, I agree that he has got as much mileage as possible out of that particular issue. He has been brave enough to put a different point of view, and we should always welcome someone who does that, but now it is time for everyone to let it drop.

Hemp
06-16-2008, 01:45 PM
I have absolutely NO PROBLEM at all with an informed opinion Prtyr2 included! ive said it in another thread, that since he lives in DR he should stick to giving out accurate updated information as its needed...instead of beating "dead horse" issues thats obviously not going to change the mind of the collective.

ISOC is like the typical office, there's somewhat of a culture here (base of that culture is MONGERING,from the creator of the site on down) either you get in where you fit in, or get left out...and if your one of the ones that chooses to "go against the grain" than one has to accept the back lash of that. there are plenty of other boards with whatever suits your personal flavor...whether you "lean" on the "reality" of what we do or the illusion...there are boards out there for who ever...i just think guys should join up where they feel they fit in and where ever fits what there looking for. its obvious that whatever prtyr2's intention's are for his tenure on ISOC he's not accomplishing it. so why not just move on?

i have been apart of other boards and blogs in the past...once i felt i got what i needed from them or i felt i didnt fit in there i moved on, and i will do the same with the ISOC. i.e. i started my internet monger information searching and posting at worldsexguide.com when it was active over there.... i got all i needed and moved on.

as far as him contributing "solid factual information" i would say it has been minimal at best. Dominicanbilly, Mr. Happy and Peter to some degree, and if you have the Contact info Marco of Rockys has us pretty much covered on accurate information on the goings on around DR.

Weyland, me and you disagree all the time, but i will agree with you and say its time for him to let that issue go.

***apologies to skynyrd as this is off the original topic.

I would not like prtyr2 to leave the board as he is one of the more valuable posters on the DR. He spends a lot of time there and contributes solid factual information about areas other than Pedro Clisante.

However, I agree that he has got as much mileage as possible out of that particular issue. He has been brave enough to put a different point of view, and we should always welcome someone who does that, but now it is time for everyone to let it drop.