PDA

View Full Version : Penthouse Party

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 02:10 AM
Okay. In honor of my first trip to Sousa, I am throwing a Sousa Palace Penthouse Party in Friday, October 8. I don't know when it should start since I have never been there so I don't know what is appropriate. I will look to you gentleman for advice.

It is BYOC (bring you own chica). Actually, it is BTOTC (Bring Two Or Three Chicas).

Depending on the feedback I get, I may actually spring for the booze. 'Cause that is the type of guy I am. Let me know what you feel like drinking. I will do my part to round up as many chicas as possible. But I am a newbie, so you do your part to round them up.

First one to pass out gets their picture taken with a chicas tongue up his ass. (NO! I will not take volunteers.)

Let me know if there is any interest in this. Other wise it will just be me and 30 chicas.

Hmmm, wait, nevermind!!!

Don Tomas
09-23-2004, 02:16 AM
Shit I arrive on the 9th.

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 02:26 AM
Actually, it might still be going on then. I don't leave until the tenth.

I figure, why wait until the last minute?

Don Tomas
09-23-2004, 02:44 AM
Well you will spot me in a heart beat...

I pronounce Chicago and Illinois correctly.

I will leave out unimportant words in sentences and questions. (they are assumed) (e.g. How many today? aka How many chicas did you fuck today?)

I will end my sentences with an unnecessary prepositions. (e.g. "Where's my chica at?" or "If you go to the SuperSuper I wanna go with.")

When I say let's head to your room I will say let's go to the Roof (with the book O sound, it isn't spelt RUF right?)

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 02:51 AM
Well, fellow Chicagoite. Come on up to the the penthouse, I've got the booze. I'll be the one underneathe the pile of chicas.......grinning.

UnMEnXTC
09-23-2004, 08:49 AM
Well guys - I arrive on the 9th too, but kinda late, and will need a cab to get from my hotel to sosua, but - if it is still going on - count me in!

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 10:45 AM
Not that I have any particular fondness towards booze and Chicas (yeah, right, like I don't), but I would imagine that once the party starts, it may not end for the entire weekend.

See if you can pick up any Chicas along the way from the airport to bring with you. The ones from the night before might be getting tired.

Don Tomas
09-23-2004, 10:52 AM
Well guys - I arrive on the 9th too, but kinda late, and will need a cab to get from my hotel to sosua, but - if it is still going on - count me in!

That is a Saturday night, do you expect it to stop? :lol:

UnMEnXTC
09-23-2004, 11:37 AM
ok - will also see if i can p/u any on the road from Caborete (where i am staying!)

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 11:44 AM
ok - will also see if i can p/u any on the road from Caborete (where i am staying!)

Here chica, chica, chica. Here chica, chica, chica. I have some party for you!

WSJ3
09-23-2004, 12:50 PM

Here chica, chica, chica. Here chica, chica, chica. I have some party for you!

You need to see a psychiatrist man.

Women are not things to be lusted after, they are sensitive...AW crap even I don't believe this rhetoric.

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 01:10 PM

Women are not things to be lusted after, they are sensitive...AW crap even I don't believe this rhetoric.

I saw a psychiatrist. After 20 minutes he said there was no way I could be helped and he trew me out of his office.

Also, I do not lust after women. I lust before and during them. After, I just start looking for the next one.

By the way, the psychiatrist wants to come to the party.

WSJ3
09-23-2004, 01:42 PM

I saw a psychiatrist. After 20 minutes he said there was no way I could be helped and he trew me out of his office.

Also, I do not lust after women. I lust before and during them. After, I just start looking for the next one.

Hey Jimmy TAKE THAT ROOKIE TITLE OFF AND MAKE MY MAN A FULL FLEDGED MONGER.

Thats the way you are supposed to think.

Russel4339
09-23-2004, 01:50 PM
I arrive on the the 7th - the 8th sounds like it might be a lot of fun....

Jimmydr
09-23-2004, 02:02 PM

Its his first trip, lets wait for the "Report"!

UnMEnXTC
09-23-2004, 02:40 PM
Oh btw, when he said his psychiatrist wants to cum to the party, he forgot to tell us that his psychiatrist is :

a Chica

WSJ3
09-23-2004, 02:54 PM
Oh btw, when he said his psychiatrist wants to cum to the party, he forgot to tell us that his psychiatrist is :

a Chica

I can believe that.

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 03:17 PM

a Chica

What can I say? I like to confront my problems head on. The glitch was she wanted $250 for short time. I don't care which head she is examing...that's too much.

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 03:29 PM

Shit, I haven't been graded on a report for a long time. But the guantlet has been thrown down and I shall rise to the occassion (so to speak). Be looking for the first ever ChicaLover's and his sidekick Pito, Jr. Sousa report.

Read about the intial Chica encounter. Thrill at the stupid rookie mistakes ChicaLover makes. Be amazed at the excitment that is generated when he makes a little slip of the tongue. Experience the jams that Pito, Jr. gets jammed into. Don't wait for the movie folks, the book is always better.

Jimmydr
09-23-2004, 03:33 PM

Shit, I haven't been graded on a report for a long time. But the guantlet has been thrown down and I shall rise to the occassion (so to speak). Be looking for the first ever ChicaLover's and his sidekick Pito, Jr. Sousa report.

Read about the intial Chica encounter. Thrill at the stupid rookie mistakes ChicaLover makes. Be amazed at the excitment that is generated when he makes a little slip of the tongue. Experience the jams that Pito, Jr. gets jammed into. Don't wait for the movie folks, the book is always better.

He might just be let in very shortly, but there are many things in there he will expierence for the first time.

gdogg
09-23-2004, 03:51 PM

a Chica

What can I say? I like to confront my problems head on. The glitch was she wanted $250 for short time. I don't care which head she is examing...that's too much.

That was hilarious!
:lol:

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 04:27 PM
He might just be let in very shortly, but there are many things in there he will expierence for the first time.

And if you could supply me with their names and numbers, I would be much obliged.

BrooklynBeas
09-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Beas' trip is from 10/9- 10/17 and he flies into STI early flight ... arriving in STI at 9:30am... I dont know when or if I will make my way to Sosua but if I do ... Ill stop by...

Morpheus
09-23-2004, 04:55 PM
Beas' trip is from 10/9- 10/17 and he flies into STI early flight ... arriving in STI at 9:30am... I dont know when or if I will make my way to Sosua but if I do ... Ill stop by...

I hope you can make it. I'd like to share a beer and a chica (well, we will get our own of both) with you.

John Locke
10-01-2004, 05:31 AM
Don't expect me to give a report about this party, I'm gonna fuck myself silly! I'm gonna forget my name, there ain't no way I'm gonna remember how to log in to this site.

And don't disturb the condom wrappers on the floor-stairs-road, that's the only way I will be able to find my way home after Chicalover's shindig.