PDA

View Full Version : Sosua First Trip Report

voltage69
06-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Got to sosua on the 3rd with my brother met jadedguy briefy at new garden check in. Settled in and went down to the ng bar and noticed talent coming in and out. Didnt realize this was only the beginning. Brother and i took a walk through the town where some local dude joined us. You know, one of the ones who thinks hes gonna show you the ropes and youre gonna buy him drinks for the rest of the week. We knew his game but having never been there before, we let him give us a litte guided tour til we cut him loose. (though he tried to come back the next day.. shook im faster.
Back at the ng jaded started filling us in on whats up for the evening so we ate and off to classicos. Got there a little early but the place filled up pretty quickly. The 3 of us pulled girls at the same time and back to the hotel for an overnighter.. my first girl.. i was timid i didnt try to talk down her price.
Next day, took a chica in the afternoon at the ng up to the room, crazy oral skills. she came recommended but you know.. you think to yourself.. yeah yea yea.. Had me right on the edge in about 3 mins so i made her stop and moved to doggie. finished up about 2 mins later. night time came and pulled a chica out of the club again.
3rd day first day at passions took a quickie massage in the back with geraldina.. was singing some song .. same line over and over during the massage.. the flip and the bj finish.
met a local girl on the beach from pp that day .. ended up wifing her up for 2 nights. definitely not a pro but certainly didnt have a problem taking the pesos when i offered them to her.
Saturday. bikini contest at the ng, nice showing. took a chica up to the room after.. coudnt cum .. too much beer and too much sex already. went off for a massage and banged the chica beind the curtain while every time my body slapped her ass a little she was in a panic that the other massage girl was gonna hear so we had to keep it quiet.. kind of ilke we were sneaking.. but after the girls being so easy for so many days something that seemed a little sneaky was a turn on. finished up with her and ended up going to classicos again that night and pulled another girl. didnt keep her overnight.. she seemed disappointed when i sent her back to the club. think she was looking for a place to sleep.
last full day.. headed to the beach for a while.. my local girl was ringing my phone. she puts her brother on the phone cause he speaks english so i figured wat the hel.. send her back. 7:00 she comes back to sosua from pp.. we ate.. up to the room did our thing and seep. she knew i was leaving that day so she packed all my clothes nice.. thank god cause i cant fold. and off she went.
12:30 monday, plane leaving in 2 hours and a chica i saw the night before while i was getting my local a drink and told to come back at 10 am finally shows up. too late. have to get her on the next trip.
few other chicas thrown in there throughout the trip but i cant remember when so i just left em out.
Great time though!!

Mad Mike
06-11-2008, 09:22 AM
Congratz on a succesful first trip.

Any pictures of your adventure???

:D

voltage69
06-11-2008, 09:59 AM
my camera sucks but some of the other guys are going to email me pics.. and when i figure out how to put em up.. will do.. big board here and im new.. ill find it though

Jimbo44
06-11-2008, 11:15 AM
Nice first trip, I bet u r now addicted? We will anticipate some pics!!

weyland
06-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Welcome to ISOC, voltage, and thanks for taking the trouble to report. We appreciate it.

3somefan
06-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Voltage...thanks for the report! I am sure I must have met you but can't remember who you are. PM me to let me know if you can, so I can put a face with the report.

Donny Boy
06-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Great that you have a fun and hassel free trip.
Welcome to ISOC

Man it looks lik eit really got fun when I left on the 3rd

El Capitan
06-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Nice run, no drama...you could give lessons on So-sewer...good report too

voltage69
06-12-2008, 08:29 AM
no drama at all, had a great bunch of guys showing me the ropes.

PapiQueRico
06-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Great first report. Thank you!

Now that you've gotten a taste of Sosua use the board to scope out other places, both in the DR and elsewhere!

It's a great mongering world out there :)

jasperhup
06-13-2008, 11:03 PM
sup voltage, i'm the big blonde guy living in manhatten, hung w u the bro and the other fellow (don't wanna drop his real name) in queens.

lemme know if you are arranging a return trip. i want to hit sosua, and maybe a day or 2 first at black beards, and hit the higher end spots in pop.

voltage69
06-14-2008, 07:08 PM
hey man. yeah im gonna have a return trip.. just gotta see when i can get my next vacation.. we'll definitely keep in touch though. our buddy from atl wants to come back too.. maybe we can all set up a reunion.

Juggles
06-15-2008, 12:09 AM
Got to sosua on the 3rd with my brother met jadedguy briefy at new garden check in. Settled in and went down to the ng bar and noticed talent coming in and out. Didnt realize this was only the beginning. Brother and i took a walk through the town where some local dude joined us. You know, one of the ones who thinks hes gonna show you the ropes and youre gonna buy him drinks for the rest of the week. We knew his game but having never been there before, we let him give us a litte guided tour til we cut him loose. (though he tried to come back the next day.. shook im faster.
Back at the ng jaded started filling us in on whats up for the evening so we ate and off to classicos. Got there a little early but the place filled up pretty quickly. The 3 of us pulled girls at the same time and back to the hotel for an overnighter.. my first girl.. i was timid i didnt try to talk down her price.
Next day, took a chica in the afternoon at the ng up to the room, crazy oral skills. she came recommended but you know.. you think to yourself.. yeah yea yea.. Had me right on the edge in about 3 mins so i made her stop and moved to doggie. finished up about 2 mins later. night time came and pulled a chica out of the club again.
3rd day first day at passions took a quickie massage in the back with geraldina.. was singing some song .. same line over and over during the massage.. the flip and the bj finish.
met a local girl on the beach from pp that day .. ended up wifing her up for 2 nights. definitely not a pro but certainly didnt have a problem taking the pesos when i offered them to her.
Saturday. bikini contest at the ng, nice showing. took a chica up to the room after.. coudnt cum .. too much beer and too much sex already. went off for a massage and banged the chica beind the curtain while every time my body slapped her ass a little she was in a panic that the other massage girl was gonna hear so we had to keep it quiet.. kind of ilke we were sneaking.. but after the girls being so easy for so many days something that seemed a little sneaky was a turn on. finished up with her and ended up going to classicos again that night and pulled another girl. didnt keep her overnight.. she seemed disappointed when i sent her back to the club. think she was looking for a place to sleep.
last full day.. headed to the beach for a while.. my local girl was ringing my phone. she puts her brother on the phone cause he speaks english so i figured wat the hel.. send her back. 7:00 she comes back to sosua from pp.. we ate.. up to the room did our thing and seep. she knew i was leaving that day so she packed all my clothes nice.. thank god cause i cant fold. and off she went.
12:30 monday, plane leaving in 2 hours and a chica i saw the night before while i was getting my local a drink and told to come back at 10 am finally shows up. too late. have to get her on the next trip.
few other chicas thrown in there throughout the trip but i cant remember when so i just left em out.
Great time though!!

Great meeting up with you a few times, at Herman's, and seeing your education/progression grow immensely, throughout your trip.

BTW- I actually have a theory that you and your brother are the 'same' people, as I have never seen the two of you at the 'same' time....:rolleyes:

-Juggle (lollipop giver)

PS- I am the dominican looking dude from Seattle

bentwire
06-15-2008, 06:52 PM
good first report,, thanks for shareing

voltage69
06-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Juggle LOLOL.. yeah, well we were both busy at different times.. i barely saw him myself for the last 2.5 days.

snowtreader
06-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Welcome to ISOC, great way to jump in right with a report!

voltage69
06-17-2008, 03:28 PM
Welcome to ISOC, great way to jump in right with a report!
well im not new to boards.. just to this board. i know to do the right thing