PDA

View Full Version : Oct 9 - 17th??

BrooklynBeas
09-23-2004, 04:21 PM
Anything going on during my dates that anyone knows about...besides Don Tomas' Papi Chulo lessons during those dates.

Morpheus
09-24-2004, 11:26 AM
Yep. I heard ChicaLover and his lower brain El Grande Pito, Jr. are throwing a party in the penthouse at the Palace that starts Friday night (Oct. 8) and ends whenever they run out of chicas (so sometime Sunday morning)

{The preceding message was another example of shamenless self-party promotion and should be ignored.....except for the part about the party, don't ignore that}

I am ChicaLover and I approve of this message.

Morpheus
09-24-2004, 11:28 AM
Yep. I heard ChicaLover and his lower brain El Grande Pito, Jr. are throwing a party in the penthouse at the Palace that starts Friday night (Oct. 8) and ends whenever they run out of chicas (so sometime Sunday morning)

{The preceding message was another example of shamenless self-party promotion and should be ignored.....except for the part about the party, don't ignore that}

I am ChicaLover and I approve of this message.

How did "Oct. 8" turn into Oct. 8) ?

concert UPDATES
09-29-2004, 12:49 PM
does anybody have any concert updates from sosua or caberete from sept 30 o oct 15 at the car wash maybe.Did anyone cancel during the storm, if so when is the new dates.I know there has to be signs posted.Its the only advertisng they do in rd.

MisterPink
09-29-2004, 01:29 PM
CENSORED

BrooklynBeas
09-29-2004, 02:07 PM
Thursday 21 October
Jamming Session Cabarete Beach 9:00 PM
· Sandy Gabriel y Puerto Plata Jazz Ensamble (D.R.)
· Fellé Vega y la Orquesta de las Danzas Mezcladas (D.R.)
· N. Diogenous (Haiti)

Friday, 22 October
Playa Dorada, Puerto Plata 9:00 PM
· Oscar Michelli Trio (D.R.)
· Ramón Vázquez Quartet (Puerto Rico)
· Giovanni Hidalgo (Puerto Rico)

Saturday, 23 October
Casa Marina Reef, Sosúa 9:00 PM
· Bellita y Jazz Tumbatá (Cuba)
· Néstor Torres (Puerto Rico)
· David Sánchez (Puerto Rico)

Sunday, 24 October
Sea Horse Ranch 4:00 PM
· Patricia Pereira (D.R.)

thanks for the info... anything in the form of bachata on the street poles down there???

BrooklynBeas
10-05-2004, 07:45 AM
Now that the date is getting closer.... ANyone see any street signs of Concerts in the next week or so down there!?!?!?!?!

WSJ3
10-05-2004, 09:56 AM
Now that the date is getting closer.... ANyone see any street signs of Concerts in the next week or so down there!?!?!?!?!

Do you guys go to these concerts to listen to the music or to pick up the locals?

Or is it a combination of both?

Don Tomas
10-05-2004, 10:02 AM

Do you guys go to these concerts to listen to the music or to pick up the locals?

I would say both: Always go to see chicas, as for the music I enjoy most all of it and if I went to concert I didn't like I would probably stay just for the eye candy.

WSJ3
10-05-2004, 10:05 AM
I assumed that there would be a ton of non-pro chicas out and about enjoying the music...

With a rudimentary command of the Spanish Language you could have your pick of the litter.

BrooklynBeas
10-05-2004, 02:00 PM

Honestly... i actually go more for the music then the girls... the girls are available almost everywhere in DR with the game and spanish skills... its something to do other then sex for a few hours... its fun and its cheap... Ever since I was introduced to the DR I have listened to mostly bachata and reggaeton music ... and thats here in NYC!!!... the semi pro to notaputa girls are also available there... and even though the entry fee is cheap for guys like us ... being about 150-350 pesos... it is alot for notaputas... there are usually parties outside of concerts with plenty of locals that cant afford to get into the concerts... great time for you to walk up to a chica and ask her if she would like to join you in the concert!!!

MisterPink
10-05-2004, 02:48 PM
CENSORED

WSJ3
10-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Many of the girls will invest the $RD150 to "work" the crowd. I highly reccommend any concert in La Repubica.

When you say "work" are you refering to monger action or pickpockets.

My first trip to DR, I had a fine chica pick my pocket with one hand as she was stroking my Strudel with the other.

Let' be careful out there people.

MisterPink
10-05-2004, 04:06 PM
CENSORED

Don Tomas
10-05-2004, 05:05 PM
My first trip to DR, I had a fine chica pick my pocket with one hand as she was stroking my Strudel with the other.

Are you sure you are from NYC and not Wichita, Kansas? :lol:

Figured you would know better being from NYC.

WSJ3
10-05-2004, 05:56 PM

Are you sure you are from NYC and not Wichita, Kansas? :lol:

Figured you would know better being from NYC.

My first trip was over 11 years ago...and I will be the first to admit that I was a little overwhelmed by the quality and quantity of pussy that was coming my way.

Hard lesson learned...it only cost me $40 and I am a better person for it.

Wichita Kansas huh...

LOL.

MisterPink
10-05-2004, 05:58 PM
CENSORED

Don Tomas
10-05-2004, 06:31 PM
Wichita Kansas huh...

LOL.

Why?

I had a girlfriend once that liked to put on shows for older couples and swing parties. She was WAY too possesive for them to join in but hey I didn't care (that much), kind of an ego boost.

After picking up some lifestyle magazines to find parties, I read an article in one of them about swingers. At the time of the article, mid 90s, Wichita, KS had the highest number of swinger couples per capita then any other city in the US. And while it's not huge compared to Chicago or NYC it does have 500,000 people.

So basically when I think about Wichita I am reminded of sex and visa versa. Bunch of perverts stuck out in the middle of corn fields fucking their brains out. :D

BrooklynBeas
10-06-2004, 08:04 AM
Swingers huh... anyone wanna take a trip to Kansas... As for swingers... If I was married there is no fucking way I would let another man fuck my wife... But if I didnt care about the bitch which is kinda how I feel with the chics im currently messing with... then im all for it! haha

BrooklynBeas
10-08-2004, 03:35 PM
Looks like you guys didnt help me for shit with this topic.... Oh well I guess I'll find out when I get down there... Donnie T maybe we will hook up and go to a concert this weekend... and if all goes well you can stop by Mao and hit up this club my friend is supposed to be opening next Saturday night....

Don Tomas
10-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Looks like you guys didnt help me for shit with this topic.... Oh well I guess I'll find out when I get down there... Donnie T maybe we will hook up and go to a concert this weekend... and if all goes well you can stop by Mao and hit up this club my friend is supposed to be opening next Saturday night....

Well I will still be giving my Papi Chulo lessons like you mentioned in your original post! :D

BrooklynBeas
10-08-2004, 03:39 PM
you can be your papi chulo self and I will be the Tigre Mafioso that i am... Im praying i get a good Bachata Concert in DR this week...

WSJ3
10-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Swingers huh... anyone wanna take a trip to Kansas... As for swingers... If I was married there is no fucking way I would let another man fuck my wife... But if I didnt care about the bitch which is kinda how I feel with the chics im currently messing with... then im all for it! haha

So does that mean I can get a bbbjcim from your girl...

Hey its just a joke don't beat me up when I get off the plane in Sosua.

WSJ3
10-08-2004, 03:53 PM
you can be your papi chulo self and I will be the Tigre Mafioso that i am... Im praying i get a good Bachata Concert in DR this week...

Relax pink pussy cat...I had better see some quality pics when you get back from DR...

Prove to me that you deserve the title El Tigre.

Don Tomas
10-08-2004, 04:02 PM

So does that mean I can get a bbbjcim from your girl...

Hey its just a joke don't beat me up when I get off the plane in Sosua.

Man you can have the whore, send me your address I am sure she will come to you. She came to Florida looking for me earlier this year from Chicago. She showed up a week before my first ever trip to the DR. I fucked her a few times but when I got back I kicked her out (my roommate let her stay when I was gone).

Told her never come back, tried to tell me she got pregnant too.

WSJ3
10-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Thanks I guess...

BrooklynBeas
10-08-2004, 04:54 PM
What the FUCK does this have to do with me going to a concert this coming week!!!

WSJ3
10-08-2004, 10:57 PM
What the FUCK does this have to do with me going to a concert this coming week!!!

Absolutely nothing...but I think you need a nap...

BadGoodMan
03-18-2005, 09:23 PM
Hi B.B. I am a Big Time Monger and have been all over South America and Mexico too and Canada Eastern part plus 49 states. Dude most young Kids these days also like diverse style from Hard rock,Metal,Punk,Alternative,Gothic to other styles. Mexico,Peru and Brazil of course is one example and this cutting edge music exists in THE DR in so far Santiago and Santo Domingo not sure in other cities. Haiti probably no but I even heard of a band in this type of nature in Kingston Jamaica. In Puerto Rico this is Big time. I think too many Latinos and Gringos portay the Latino Image this way and it is too Me very wrong and sterotypical. Damn Too think When I was in Ecuador too cause Garbage like RE Gay ton is so Big only Arabs and Mestizos like this garbage WRONG. B.b. check out this website www.dimensionoculta.com It is agood site for THE DR. I am not knocking you just this music. I think you gave me some good info on other things in THE DR a few days ago. I tried that page www.justmorerecords.com but it seems not to be working now. BTW How Old Are you? I am 36 years old. I hope you understand this. Later,Sincerly Arecho M. < Sexo And Rock N Roll Always>

BrooklynBeas
03-19-2005, 04:31 PM
im 30... I dont like metal... im happy to know you do