PDA

View Full Version : Pino's Italian Restaurant

Jimmydr
04-10-2004, 10:42 AM
This restaurant has fine pizza and Italian food as mentioned by MisterNYC and their Calzones are great and cheap. Its on a quiet side strret around the corner from the two main drags.

Mister NYC
04-10-2004, 10:51 AM
* Pino's restaurant (they deliver too- across the street from eddy's sports bar...same raod down super super past judy's exchange)

El Tiburon
04-22-2004, 02:58 AM
If we are talking about the same place... Excellent food! How did I know to try it? Always crowded! You will find seating but they never had a slow night. The spaghetti with shrimp and marinara sauce is to die for! I ate half my dates order! I had the Lasagne which was good but my mom puts Italians to shame on that one... I don't think you can go wrong on any dish. If it is the same place it is across the street from the sports bar that features Premiership Football...

Quietly guys and this is a bonus... Try the Dominican place almost next door that has food in a cafeteria line setting. Everything was freakin good! The only thing they did not do too well were the beans. I had a quarter chicken (Dominican style grilled) some kind of flavored rice with slivered veggies (best rice I have had maybe EVER) plantains and salad for 80 peso, yes you heard it here. They PILE it on in here too! 2 bucks and I was full... One of the reasons I came home with money in my pocket, I ate there almost every day.

Travelfox