PDA

View Full Version : 09/2004 - HOTEL EUROPA SOSUA - Part 1

WSJ3
09-23-2004, 07:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/HotelEuropa.jpg

I would always get an Orange Juice from her bar, and after a while she offered to suck my dick.

What more could any man ask for.

BrooklynBeas
09-24-2004, 08:48 AM
She has everything a man would want.... mustache, muscles... etc..

haha is that a man?

gdogg
09-24-2004, 09:12 AM
Now that's customer service!

WSJ3
09-24-2004, 09:37 AM
She has everything a man would want.... mustache, muscles... etc..

haha is that a man?

No tonto

It is a woman, but that statement did make me laugh out loud and spit my water on my monitor.

You got jokes.

culebra
11-11-2004, 11:17 AM
just one small opinion... Europa staff and management do not know the meaning of the term Customer Service. It is clear that they are operating the property to squeeze every penny out and no reinvestment in the property.

I will not go back.

WSJ3
11-11-2004, 11:20 AM
I feel your pain my brother...

psriches
11-11-2004, 03:41 PM
just one small opinion... Europa staff and management do not know the meaning of the term Customer Service. It is clear that they are operating the property to squeeze every penny out and no reinvestment in the property.

I will not go back.Please tell us your experiences....... thanks

Reel Deal
11-11-2004, 03:51 PM
Other than forgetting to wake me early one morning, I had ~zero~ problems with any aspect of the Europa. None.

Ever Diego was very nice to me.

The Swiss chick was cold, but she hasn't had any dick-just assuming from looking at her-in about 20 years. There's some white wimmin even sankies wouldn't fuck.

WSJ3
11-11-2004, 04:12 PM
That sounds about right...That lady was in dire need of an attitude adjustment.

D_W_
11-11-2004, 04:59 PM
Just a place to crash. I'm unimpressed by the place. Would only stay there if Palace is full...and even then I might just go to BB.

Jimmydr
11-12-2004, 08:50 AM
Just a place to crash. I'm unimpressed by the place. Would only stay there if Palace is full...and even then I might just go to BB.

Its clean, has hot water and electric. What more can you ask for. :D

BrooklynBeas
11-12-2004, 09:02 AM
WHat I look for in a hotel....

Chica Friendly
Clean
A/C... If not A/C then it has to have a very fast ceiling fan...
Clean Towels

Jimmydr
11-12-2004, 09:03 AM

Chica Friendly
Clean
Clean Towels

Hell NO!!! If its over 90 degrees I NEED AC!!!!!!

gdogg
11-12-2004, 09:13 AM

Chica Friendly
Clean
Clean Towels

Hell NO!!! If its over 90 degrees I NEED AC!!!!!!

A/C is a must for me also. That's the only reason I can't stay at Rocky's.

culebra
11-12-2004, 09:17 AM
reviewing hotels in sosua is kind of like reviewing chicas, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I tried the europa based upon postings on some of the boards I monitor, so here goes from my experience:

+
-chicas allowed

-
- room not well maintained, much water on floor in bathroom every day and really not sure whether is was gray water, blackwater or clean water so that a little disconcerting! whats going to start growing between my toes????
- towels looked like the came from a swiss cheese factory
- towels that started out white were now gray
- asking for more towels was treated with poor response like you already have them ....
- toilet paper, they only leave 1/2 a roll in the bath, no spare roll. kinda tough if you are a guy that is ful of shit or if there is more than one person in the room! - asking for more toilet paper is treated with a strong rebuke by the staff, guess that want us all to use our hands?
- pool, was only 1/2 full and didn't seem to be maintained or treated.

Finally,

on departure day, wanted to call a taxi & asked to use the phone at the front desk and was told there is no phone available? Just as the clerk was TALKING on a phone? I offerred to PAY for any phone charges and was told no phone available???? then a customer said to use the phone down the street - 4 blocks??? which I did end up using the phone at the business center.

Cost is about $35 USD per night and so my expectations were not high to begin with, but the way the place is run was even able to dissapoint my LOW expectations!

Bottom line - the staff & management at this hotel do no understand the concept of customer service and they are milking every penny at the espense of ther guests.

Gladiator
11-12-2004, 07:43 PM
Bottom line - the staff & management at this hotel do no understand the concept of customer service and they are milking every penny at the espense of ther guests.

I agree with this: the Europa is a dump run by a bunch of losers with no management skills whatsoever. It is best to avoid it, which is what I'll do in my next visit.

JDR
11-13-2004, 09:43 AM
As far as I know us mongers are split on this issue. I feel everyone should spend a night here and judge for themselves.

Reel Deal
11-13-2004, 10:22 AM
It's amazing how 2 people can look at the same thing and come away with two entirely different impressions.

I had no real complaints with Europa at all. I especially like where it's located. I was treated well by management (except for the non wakeup call), the room was clean, the AC worked just fine, the chicas weren't given any excess grief, security was fine, and the price was like $37 a nite for a 2br/2ba apartment. There are prolly better places in Sosua-like the resorts-but I doubt the price would be anywhere near the Europa.

I also realize it's in a Third World country.

One note-from what I gathered from the chicas, they like the Europa more than the Palace. I get the impression that the Palace is "territory" just for certain chicas-it made other non-Palace chicas a little nervous going there. The Europa-and prolly other hotels-are no ones turf. Sosua whore politics, I suppose...

JDR
11-13-2004, 10:28 AM
One note-fropm what I gathered from the chicas, they like the Europa more than the Palace. I get the impression that the Palace is "territory" just for certain chicas-it made other non-Palace chicas a little nervous going there. The Europa-and prolly other hotels-are no ones turf. Sosua whore politics, I suppose...

See many of these chicas think they are not whores and if seen by other whores they will be labeled as whores. Any chica getting paid is a "WHORE" bottom line. They look down on each other and some think they are better than others. I have never had a problem with bringing outside chicas into the Palace. Sidenote, only whores know what is going on in the Palacs, and first timers well they have no clue and have never ever said lets go elsewhere.

Reel Deal
11-13-2004, 10:59 AM
One note-fropm what I gathered from the chicas, they like the Europa more than the Palace. I get the impression that the Palace is "territory" just for certain chicas-it made other non-Palace chicas a little nervous going there. The Europa-and prolly other hotels-are no ones turf. Sosua whore politics, I suppose...

See many of these chicas think they are not whores and if seen by other whores they will be labeled as whores. Any chica getting paid is a "WHORE" bottom line. They look down on each other and some think they are better than others. I have never had a problem with bringing outside chicas into the Palace. Sidenote, only whores know what is going on in the Palacs, and first timers well they have no clue and have never ever said lets go elsewhere.Whore Politics :roll:

psriches
11-13-2004, 12:48 PM
It's amazing how 2 people can look at the same thing and come away with two entirely different impressions.

I had no real complaints with Europa at all. I especially like where it's located. I was treated well by management (except for the non wakeup call), the room was clean, the AC worked just fine, the chicas weren't given any excess grief, security was fine, and the price was like $37 a nite for a 2br/2ba apartment. There are prolly better places in Sosua-like the resorts-but I doubt the price would be anywhere near the Europa.

One note-from what I gathered from the chicas, they like the Europa more than the Palace. I get the impression that the Palace is "territory" just for certain chicas-it made other non-Palace chicas a little nervous going there. The Europa-and prolly other hotels-are no ones turf. Sosua whore politics, I suppose...Some non-palace chicas do feel a little nervous going to the palace. They walk in and get the Hoe stare down, like why are you servicing him when there are 6 of us sitting here?

BigTrick
11-13-2004, 01:07 PM

One note-from what I gathered from the chicas, they like the Europa more than the Palace. I get the impression that the Palace is "territory" just for certain chicas-it made other non-Palace chicas a little nervous going there. The Europa-and prolly other hotels-are no ones turf. Sosua whore politics, I suppose...Some non-palace chicas do feel a little nervous going to the palace. They walk in and get the Hoe stare down, like why are you servicing him when there are 6 of us sitting here?

I brought a non-pro to BlackBeards. The hoe stare down was worse. You will have like 10-20 hoes sweating you....rolling there eyes and shit like dat.

nomad
11-13-2004, 02:23 PM
I stayed at the Europa in september during the hurricane.I had no problems.I thought it was much better and cleaner then the palace.The a/c was good.Ihad hot water,which I did not at the palace.There is 24 hour security that sits outside with a stotgun all night.He saved another monger from Harlem when i was there.The mongewr was getting jumped by 4 dominican men right outside the hotel and the security pulled out the shotgun and saved the monger from catching a beatdown.Also the pool was cleaned everyday.WQhen I was at the palace the pool was horrible.Clean towels.The onl bad thing I could say about europa is the women working behind the desk were cold and not very nice.and there resturant sucked.But i will stay there again.They even have rooms with a nice jacuzzi inside the room.

Don Tomas
11-15-2004, 10:57 AM
...Ihad hot water,which I did not at the palace...

I guess you missed the switch for the hot water heater too! I missed it my first time.

I wonder what the other monger did to get the beat down.

JDR
11-15-2004, 11:00 AM

I guess you missed the switch for the hot water heater too! I missed it my first time.

In three years roaming the streets of Sosua, I never saw anyone get jumped?

Reel Deal
11-15-2004, 11:04 AM

In three years roaming the streets of Sosua, I never saw anyone get jumped?In prolly 8 trips to Sosua since '88, I have NEVER seen anyone get mugged, even in the barrios late at nite. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I've just never seen it...

Reel Deal
11-15-2004, 11:08 AM

I guess you missed the switch for the hot water heater too! I missed it my first time.Problem is those teeny, tiny hot water heaters in the room. Maybe enoughhot water for ONE shower.

So who bathes first: the chica (to clean and get into The Mood from washing with warm water), or the guy (risking the chica to get a dose of cold water-and the potential of losing her freak)?

Choices, choices...

OH! I know!!!! BOTH at the same time!!!! :twisted:

JDR
11-15-2004, 11:10 AM
They need to be supervised or else, the hand towels, the soap and anything they can take will be gone. :D

MisterPink
11-15-2004, 11:11 AM
CENSORED

knotty
11-15-2004, 11:19 AM

That happened to me as well. Stayed at the Palace my whole trip and couldn't figure out how i got hot water once in awhile. I didn't know there was a switch that turned it on until the end.

nomad
11-15-2004, 12:26 PM
No the hot water problem wasnt the switch b/c I had John's worker(i forget his name)come to the room and he tryed the switch and it still didnt work.Also the other monger got jumped b/c he had his guy go buy him some dominos and the guy switched the price from 150 pesos to450 pesos with a swipe of a pen .And later that night the monger saw the guy again and confronted him outside of the hotel .And I guess the guy was with a bunch of his friends who then transformed on the monger and thus the security guard had to save him.

Don Tomas
11-15-2004, 12:29 PM
No the hot water problem wasnt the switch b/c I had John's worker(i forget his name)come to the room and he tryed the switch and it still didnt work.Also the other monger got jumped b/c he had his guy go buy him some dominos and the guy switched the price from 150 pesos to450 pesos with a swipe of a pen .And later that night the monger saw the guy again and confronted him outside of the hotel .And I guess the guy was with a bunch of his friends who then transformed on the monger and thus the security guard had to save him.

I have said it before and I will say it again...

NEVER START A FIGHT IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY! YOU WILL NEVER WIN!

*especially over US$10! :roll:

MisterPink
11-15-2004, 12:30 PM
CENSORED

nomad
11-15-2004, 03:39 PM
I agree,i would never start a fight for a couple hundred pesos but this guy did.And he almost paid for it

nuhomet
11-15-2004, 04:08 PM
If you feel that strongly about it pay a local Policia the $11 and he'll do a Rodney King on the guy for you.(unless it is his cousin)

BrooklynBeas
11-15-2004, 04:12 PM
If you feel that strongly about it pay a local Policia the $11 and he'll do a Rodney King on the guy for you.(unless it is his cousin)

If its his cousin he will do it for $15

Don Tomas
11-15-2004, 04:14 PM

I saw some Dominican style police justice down there my last trip. The cop elbowed the arrested while they were sitting in the back of the police car, of course the guy's hand were behind his back handcuffed so no way to even block the elbow. I just saw the head snap back and somethign spray on the rear window and then they drove off. Made a decision never to be in that position!

PS. Nuhomet you need to change your Avatar. I rather see WSJ3 pics with Remy + strudel then your Avatar!

BrooklynBeas
11-15-2004, 04:15 PM
oh and for the record... Trip #8 is this week and I have never seen anyone (monger) get jumped or robbed... Heard of a few pickpockets but thats about it.... P.S. i have been to some ghetto type places as well.. and usually wear a chain bracelet and watch and have stacks of pesos... cause im a fuckin Gangsta Jew in NY so why the fuck not in DR... haha

Don Tomas
11-15-2004, 04:19 PM
oh and for the record... Trip #8 is this week and I have never seen anyone (monger) get jumped or robbed... Heard of a few pickpockets but thats about it.... P.S. i have been to some ghetto type places as well.. and usually wear a chain bracelet and watch and have stacks of pesos... cause im a fuckin Gangsta Jew in NY so why the fuck not in DR... haha

Again thank you for making me laugh at work... :lol: :lol:

See you next week BB. By the way since I am now in my grammatical phase of learning Spanish can you correct your sig. The adjective goes AFTER the noun...Mr. Tigre Blanco!

MisterPink
11-15-2004, 04:34 PM
CENSORED

gdogg
11-15-2004, 09:40 PM
I didn't know the Palace had a switch. Hot water was never an issue for me. Forget the chicas, the shower is what I fell in love with in the DR. It's better than mine!

WSJ3
11-15-2004, 11:36 PM
I didn't know the Palace had a switch. Hot water was never an issue for me. Forget the chicas, the shower is what I fell in love with in the DR. It's better than mine!

Now you are sounding a little suspect gdogg...

If you said you fell in love with a bbbj chica that I could understand.

LOL.

But a shower.

I hate to even think what you were doing in that shower buddy.

gdogg
11-16-2004, 08:53 AM

Now you are sounding a little suspect gdogg...

If you said you fell in love with a bbbj chica that I could understand.

LOL.

But a shower.

I hate to even think what you were doing in that shower buddy.

My shower at home has some sorry water pressure. Not what I've been used to all my life. So going to a third world country and having a shower better than a brand new house in America was astonishing!

nuhomet
11-16-2004, 11:14 AM
PS. Nuhomet you need to change your Avatar. I rather see WSJ3 pics with Remy + strudel then your Avatar!

Now you know how all of the chicas feel when "Gingo Grande" visits Sosua!!!!!!

Me llamo Papie Chulo

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/drjuly04/DSCF0043.JPG

Don Tomas
11-16-2004, 12:15 PM

Me llamo Papie Chulo

Hey that's my girl! :lol:

Was that taken in July when she stood me up AGAIN?

PS. If you don't remember we met before, you arrived the night before I was headed to Santiago. We met at the Palace you and your bud was in A-1 with the swing and you had just come out after "decorating" Soranji.

nuhomet
11-16-2004, 12:38 PM
Who is this Soranji? Never met her. Is she new to The Palace?

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/drjuly04/DSCF0020.jpg

and I paid 1000 Peso extra because she said she was a virgin

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/drjuly04/19_17A.JPG

MisterPink
11-16-2004, 12:43 PM
In my opinion, Soranji has the most mileage in Sosua!

Don Tomas
11-16-2004, 01:03 PM

Clearly you never met Daisy! :lol:

WSJ3
11-16-2004, 01:39 PM

More accurately the entire Caribbean...

LOL.

And her skills show.

MisterPink
11-16-2004, 01:51 PM
CENSORED

WSJ3
11-16-2004, 01:55 PM
Eye of the beholder buddy.

She has mad bbbj skills.

JDR
11-16-2004, 02:03 PM
She is gross.
I would not do that for free.

Once upon a time in 2001 she was young, 18, and pretty, now 3 years later she looks like she is almost 30 :(

nuhomet
11-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Dec 2002

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/soronji/IMG0013.JPG

Dec 2003

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/soronji/20_18A.JPG

July 2004

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/soronji/DSCF0102.JPG

sorry the Dec 2003 was afast scan of a photo.

We need a new poll. Have you been with Soranji?

BrooklynBeas
11-16-2004, 03:38 PM
Yes i have been with Soranji twice... Her bbbj skills are pretty good

WSJ3
11-16-2004, 03:50 PM
Yes i have been with Soranji twice... Her bbbj skills are pretty good

Pretty good my arse...she is the best there is partner.

LOL.

jd_mine
11-16-2004, 03:55 PM
I thought Meideles was better........

WSJ3
11-16-2004, 03:57 PM

Well I will have her put my STRUDEL to the test in January 2005 and report my pics and findings.

LOL.

D_W_
11-16-2004, 05:33 PM
She is gross.
I would not do that for free.

I have to agree...although we never know exactly how much mileage each chica has ignorance is sometimes bliss.

Soranji has been around a bit too long.

Does not do a thing for me.

nuhomet
11-16-2004, 05:44 PM
I view her as a Palace Tradition. Kind of like fireworks on the 4th or eggnog at Xmas. I'm hoping that 10 years from now I will start off every trip by screwing Soranji, Jr. (probably one of you all's & Soranji's daughter.)

I am a firm believer in tradition.

BigTrick
11-16-2004, 06:28 PM
I view her as a Palace Tradition. Kind of like fireworks on the 4th or eggnog at Xmas. I'm hoping that 10 years from now I will start off every trip by screwing Soranji, Jr. (probably one of you all's & Soranji's daughter.)

I am a firm believer in tradition.

This is true.......Soronji has alot of tradition in her. She was my first Sosua screw. She is the official mascot. You have to screw the mascot before you get in the game.

Reel Deal
11-16-2004, 07:40 PM
She is gross.
I would not do that for free.I'm with ya. She's chunky to my eyes. Skills or not, she needs to discover a new word: "Atkins"...

Why would any chica in the Third World be fat????

gdogg
11-16-2004, 08:51 PM

Me llamo Papie Chulo

http://members.cox.net/nuhomet/drjuly04/DSCF0043.JPG

Dude looks like Ray Romano.

gdogg
11-16-2004, 09:03 PM

I ranked Soranji number one in the BBBJ department...barely ahead of Natalie (Medle).

BrooklynBeas
11-17-2004, 08:11 AM
Gdogg... that is exactly what i thought you looked like... hahaha

Just kiddin... but thats fucked up to post guys pics... is he on this board?

gdogg
11-17-2004, 08:36 AM
Gdogg... that is exactly what i thought you looked like... hahaha

Just kiddin... but thats fucked up to post guys pics... is he on this board?

Hey...everybody loves Raymond! Maybe he doesn't care, the show is going off after this season.
:lol:

BrooklynBeas
11-17-2004, 08:52 AM
if only i had that guys money i wouldnt give a shit about anything....

Wasnt this thread about a hotel or something?

vagabond
11-17-2004, 09:54 AM
Yes Jimmy, What happened to this forum ? It started out very good. But now there is discussions of everyting in almost every topic. I can't longer see the purpose of all these topics. Whats the moderators good for anyway ?

JDR
11-17-2004, 09:56 AM
Yes Jimmy, What happened to this forum ? It started out very good. But now there is discussions of everyting in almost every topic. I can't longer see the purpose of all these topics. Whats the moderators good for anyway ?

I think its still good?

vagabond
11-17-2004, 10:04 AM
Its still a usefull source Jimmy, but it could have been better with moderation of off topic talk.

MisterPink
11-17-2004, 10:57 AM
CENSORED

nuhomet
11-17-2004, 11:18 AM
She is gross.
I would not do that for free.I'm with ya. She's chunky to my eyes. Skills or not, she needs to discover a new word: "Atkins"...

Why would any chica in the Third World be fat????

Don't worry I am sure she is on a HIGH PROTEIN diet.

That dude in the picture is me(Nuhomet.) I think I am in my rights to post a picture of gringo grande.

who cares if we are off topic. It is more fun to see where the posts lead.

BrooklynBeas
11-17-2004, 12:20 PM
Whered ya get that name Nuhomet?

just trying to stay on topic with the Europa Hotel.... of course

im thinkin its when you met a new girl you said to someone hey look at this

New-ho-i-met but spelled it Nuhomet

nuhomet
11-17-2004, 01:27 PM
It is the name of the company I own. Hey no comments on my wonderful baseball hat?

BigTrick
11-17-2004, 01:44 PM
It is the name of the company I own. Hey no comments on my wonderful baseball hat?

Yea that is a cool hat. Did you get alot of girls asking what is a "BBBJ"?

BrooklynBeas
11-17-2004, 02:56 PM
lmao... thats funny... i just noticed it now.... YO QIERO TAMBIEN!!!

i usually scroll down fast when i see a pic with a chica in it

WSJ3
11-17-2004, 03:44 PM

OK relax vagabond...I admit that we sometimes get off topic, but if I stepped in to "moderate" on ever subject I would never get anything done or have time to get my own salad tossed.

If someone steps way over the line I will be there to "toss some water on the fire" but other than that...I feel that the board has a great personality and I would be against strict guidelines that prevent that.

But hey you could try to post something once in a while buddy.

gdogg
11-18-2004, 08:40 AM
That dude in the picture is me(Nuhomet.) I think I am in my rights to post a picture of gringo grande.

who cares if we are off topic. It is more fun to see where the posts lead.

"Everybody Loves Nuhomet" Nice show title. Oh yeah, nice hat too!
:lol:

WSJ3
11-19-2004, 02:25 PM
One Question where can I buy a hat like that.

Quiero BBBJ

Priceless...

nuhomet
11-19-2004, 04:17 PM
One Question where can I buy a hat like that.

Quiero BBBJ

Priceless...

I had four of them made at the cap shop at the mall. Paid about $25 each for them. Left one at the Shark Bar for Lou to hang on the wall. Have a feeling he took it down.... he is under the impression that he owns a family bar and not a monger's hang out. My hat for the next trip is going to say "gringo grande" or "Papie Chulo." I haven't decided. Maybe "Total La Noche Mil Peso?"

guttaman
11-19-2004, 05:14 PM
I will confirm that the BBBJ hat was hanging up at the Shark Bar 10/30/04 At 2:30 when i first noticed it. He had to hang it from the ceiling so no drunken monger would walk off with it.

WSJ3
11-19-2004, 06:25 PM
Are you sure that you are not referring to yourself guttaman.

You know you like the sause buddy.

LOL.

guttaman
11-19-2004, 08:32 PM
You know it

WSJ3
11-20-2004, 01:14 PM
You know it

He is throwing himself on the mercy of the court.

LOL.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/batmanwsj3/censor1.jpg

JDR
11-21-2004, 08:20 AM
I see they raised the price on the sign to $30 plus tax now! :(

WSJ3
11-21-2004, 08:22 AM
I see they raised the price on the sign to $30 plus tax now! :(

If you are talking about the daily room rate at the Europa then I should get a discount for all of the fucking issues I had staying there in Oct.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/batmanwsj3/blacula.jpg

guttaman
11-21-2004, 03:52 PM
WSJ, i thought BBBJ stood for Big Bad Boston Jim?

WSJ3
11-21-2004, 05:47 PM
WSJ, i thought BBBJ stood for Big Bad Boston Jim?

If it did then I wouldn't travel to DR to spend time with those sweet chicas.

LOL.

nuhomet
11-22-2004, 12:02 PM
We were telling people at JFK that it was the "Boston Brotherhood of Believers in Jesus." BBBJ. We were going to the Dominican Republic to save the souls of those poor young DR women. Nothing is better than Missionary work.

I was born in Lynnfield, MA and went to UMASS Amherst. My Friend lives in Salem, MA

(I was actually born in Lynn Hospital, but I don't tell many people that.

"Lynn, Lynn the city of sin....")

WSJ3
11-22-2004, 12:07 PM
All of these good samaritians are out and about doing gods work.

How do I join so that I can spread the gospel in Sosua.

Reel Deal
11-29-2004, 07:36 PM
Tales of Honesty:

I left an expensive soft-sided cooler in my room in Oct. in my hatse to get to the airport after not waking up on time.

DT and I checked into the Eurpoa late Sunday nite impromptu. I mentioned my loss to the Swiss gal (she's really sweet, in a rigid Swiss sort of way...like Frau Bucher in Young Frankenstein), and Lo and Behold: she brought it out, and even had the earrings and belt my last chica musta left behind.

Amazing. I woulda taken odds that the cleaning ladies got a Five Finger Discount on it.

A hat tip to the Europa staff...

All aren't thiefs in the DR.

passasabe
11-30-2004, 02:00 PM
I was at the Europa from the 18th of November to the 23rd. Diego and his staff are all great. I left items and a little bit of money hanging around ($30) the room and it never got touched. I went solo and wished I could have hooked up with some of you guys there.

Jimmydr
11-30-2004, 02:12 PM
I was at the Europa from the 18th of November to the 23rd. Diego and his staff are all great. I left items and a little bit of money hanging around ($30) the room and it never got touched. I went solo and wished I could have hooked up with some of you guys there.

Well there were 6 of us around at that time, Beas, Mav and myself included.

WSJ3
11-30-2004, 02:54 PM

I have stayed at the Europa several times and there were times when I would leave my room with the Cameras, laptop, and camcorder sitting on the bed and my things were never stolen.

I don't advocate this but its nice to know that you can have nice things without them being stolen from your room.

psriches
11-30-2004, 08:08 PM
does anyone know if you can bring two chicas in the room at europa???? any restrictions or fees??

guttaman
11-30-2004, 08:38 PM
15us for 3rd chica in hotel. Bribe security at guest house for 3dr

WSJ3
11-30-2004, 09:00 PM
does anyone know if you can bring two chicas in the room at europa???? any restrictions or fees??

You have to pay extra for the 2nd chica.

Diego and company will fuck you in that regard.

passasabe
11-30-2004, 09:13 PM
I will be in touch with others prior to my next trip (April or May 2005). It was my first time in Sosua and it was pretty much how its detailed on this site. It was all good. My first trip to Sosua was for exploration and observation. I think 3 Chicas (2 pro + 1 non-pro) plus 3 massages is not bad for a first-timer for five days. Let me know!!!
The only exception that I did not find on this website is that the Chicas I had tended to get very attached and extremely difficult to push away. I'm not the type to say "get the f%*K away from me its over now" but also they couldn't figure out what "usted no mas me chica" is either. That caused animosity between all the Chicas I had. One got so nasty I had a panic attack (I'm a real laid-back type and hate that contreversy sh*t) for the first time ever in my life. I look back at it now and laugh. I won't make the same rookie mistakes again but please advise on shaking these chicas off without being rude or nasty (not my style). I may post my report soon. It was all out drama for 5 days.

Yes I think the Europa is good. The maid past the test which means I will stay there again. I attempted to make a reservation at the Palace but only a "single room" was available according to the owner. The description of the room did not sound so great and went on to choose the Europa. I was glad as it was private, secure, had a half-decent restaurant, and had good service.

psriches
11-30-2004, 09:36 PM

Diego and company will fuck you in that regard.how much?

BrooklynBeas
12-01-2004, 09:15 AM
I will be in touch with others prior to my next trip (April or May 2005). It was my first time in Sosua and it was pretty much how its detailed on this site. It was all good. My first trip to Sosua was for exploration and observation. I think 3 Chicas (2 pro + 1 non-pro) plus 3 massages is not bad for a first-timer for five days. Let me know!!!
The only exception that I did not find on this website is that the Chicas I had tended to get very attached and extremely difficult to push away. I'm not the type to say "get the f%*K away from me its over now" but also they couldn't figure out what "usted no mas me chica" is either. That caused animosity between all the Chicas I had. One got so nasty I had a panic attack (I'm a real laid-back type and hate that contreversy sh*t) for the first time ever in my life. I look back at it now and laugh. I won't make the same rookie mistakes again but please advise on shaking these chicas off without being rude or nasty (not my style). I may post my report soon. It was all out drama for 5 days.

Yes I think the Europa is good. The maid past the test which means I will stay there again. I attempted to make a reservation at the Palace but only a "single room" was available according to the owner. The description of the room did not sound so great and went on to choose the Europa. I was glad as it was private, secure, had a half-decent restaurant, and had good service.

on my first Sosua trip i think i fucked 4 girls on my first day... i went nuts!... now on my 8th trip i calmed down a whole lot and was only with 5 girls on my 8 night trip... one girl now thinks she is my girl cause i was with her for 4 nights for free... BTW, she cried at the airport when i left... how sad

WSJ3
12-01-2004, 12:19 PM

I never did the 3some in the Europa...1 at a time for WSJ3.

psriches
12-01-2004, 12:37 PM

I never did the 3some in the Europa...1 at a time for WSJ3.For a minute, I thought it might go down like that when we had the four passion chicas at 4am that night..... :wink:

BrooklynBeas
12-01-2004, 01:25 PM

I never did the 3some in the Europa...1 at a time for WSJ3.For a minute, I thought it might go down like that when we had the four passion chicas at 4am that night..... :wink:

What you thought might happen... actually happened with me and my boy... but there were 3 of them and only 2 actually wanted to get their freak on... but hey it was free i aint complainin... not even a motoconch fare !!

passasabe
12-01-2004, 09:09 PM
:lol: Damn Beas! What shit were you on? How did you schedule that? Are you related to the Energizer Bunny (J/K)? You should change your name to Mr. Everready. LOL!!! I could have done more. The problem I had was that the chicas I had stuck to me like flies on shit and sent messages to other Chicas that I was theirs (I speak good Spanish so was able to understand everything and read all their hand signals too). Thats what I need advice on from "veteranos" like you on how to shake these chicas off politely. I officially name you my mentor Beas.

MisterPink
12-22-2004, 08:17 PM
CENSORED

guttaman
12-22-2004, 08:54 PM
I stayed at the guest house but in the studio. I looked at the Europa web site and it says 1 bedrooms can accomadate 3. I take that to be the number in a happy hour. www.hotelplazaeuropa.com It says 3 people max. You pay for three i do not see why they can refuse three. I would bring print out of web page to throw in their face if they bust your balls about it. The advantage of staying in the guest house is only having to show id of girl to guard if he does not know her yet. During the day and early evening i saw no guard.

smileysmile
12-31-2004, 07:21 PM
Hi! Is Europa a good place to stay at? I am only looking as a newbie to find a hotel where the staff is nice and where las chicas are welcome! You experienced guys please tell me!

JDR
12-31-2004, 09:31 PM
Hi! Is Europa a good place to stay at? I am only looking as a newbie to find a hotel where the staff is nice and where las chicas are welcome! You experienced guys please tell me!

Its chica friendly but the staff ain't nice there.

smileysmile
12-31-2004, 10:28 PM
Yeah, read about it somewhere, but does it matter? If it is Chica friendly and cleaning is OK and the rooms got AC then what more to ask for? I do not intend to make friends to the manager or person at the desk. But tell me if I should avoid it. I listen to you experienced mongers, I want a good start for my first trip. Btw, I know a bit Spanish, that should help?

nuhomet
01-01-2005, 01:33 AM
Yeah, read about it somewhere, but does it matter? If it is Chica friendly and cleaning is OK and the rooms got AC then what more to ask for? I do not intend to make friends to the manager or person at the desk. But tell me if I should avoid it. I listen to you experienced mongers, I want a good start for my first trip. Btw, I know a bit Spanish, that should help?

The Europa is fine to stay at. Most of my chica finds are at the Domino's bar right infront of The Europa. The Cool thing about the Palace is there are always guy's hanging out looking for something to do between fucks. A good example... apostropheman, goby01 and I were board after our Passions session so we took a taxi to caberete for lunch.

Staying at the Europa would have made it less like to get together.

The only negative thing about the Palace is having to walk the gauntlet every day.

gaunt·let2 also gant·let ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gôntlt, gänt-)
n.

A form of punishment or torture in which people armed with sticks or other weapons arrange themselves in two lines facing each other and beat the person forced to run between them.
The lines of people so arranged.
An onslaught or attack from all sides

psriches
01-02-2005, 02:16 PM
You are so right.. We all have spoken about this before. Whenever you walk through the palace gate the chicas stop what they are doing and the spotlight is upon you. It's as if you are actually owned by them. Funny to me but can be intimidating to a newbi..... especially if he is with an outside chica. But i like to say "fuck you" i'm on vacation!:wink:

WSJ3
01-02-2005, 04:23 PM
When a Palace Chica bothers you just look her in the eyes and say:

"I'm Tony Montana...you FUCK with me, you FUCKING with The Best"

Or my personal favorite:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/wsj3/scarface9.jpg

"Fuck Gaspar Gomez, and fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck'em all! I bury those cock-a-roaches!" (Tony to Frank)

jd_mine
01-02-2005, 04:23 PM
Everyone keeps saying this and yet it never happened to me.....maybe the Palace girls don't like me enough to want to own me??? :-)

WSJ3
01-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Everyone keeps saying this and yet it never happened to me.....maybe the Palace girls don't like me enough to want to own me??? :-)

When you stay at the Palace how many chicas do you fuck in one day...

If you are into volume the chicas will start to give you some issues. If you just fuck one or two chicas during your stay, the Palace chicas will leave you relatively unscathed.

psriches
01-02-2005, 04:26 PM

Or my personal favorite:

"Fuck Gaspar Gomez, and fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck'em all! I bury those cock-a-roaches!" (Tony to Frank)"you like ice cream?"

WSJ3
01-02-2005, 10:00 PM
ROTFLMFAO

psriches you are the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JDR
01-03-2005, 08:01 AM
They painted the American flag on the side of Europa so I guess they are reading my stuff. Diego, stop fucking us with the prices you lying bastard!!!!!

jd_mine
01-03-2005, 03:22 PM

If you are into volume the chicas will start to give you some issues. If you just fuck one or two chicas during your stay, the Palace chicas will leave you relatively unscathed.

Ah, maybe that's it. I usually keep it down to one a day. I stay long perios, so after the first 3 days I usually settle down to one a day.

WSJ3
01-03-2005, 05:43 PM
They painted the American flag on the side of Europa so I guess they are reading my stuff. Diego, stop fucking us with the prices you lying bastard!!!!!

And that power surge ruined my DVD player...I am glad that I didn't hook my playstation up to the tv now.

WSJ3
01-03-2005, 05:45 PM

Ah, maybe that's it. I usually keep it down to one a day. I stay long perios, so after the first 3 days I usually settle down to one a day.

That's it...I know from personal experience that the Palace chicas were giving psriches and myself the "EVIL EYE" because we were consuming large quantities of Sosua pussy.

Women go figure.

Macky
02-04-2005, 06:44 AM
Heh - they did that too with me because in the mornings it was a non-palace chica that left my room.

I just went to the bar and said well - it's MY vacation and I do as I like - also there's more than enough of Big D to go around ;)

Also if someone is playing hard to get or giving you the evil eye - buy a beer for all the ones that doesn't do it - problem solves - they'll never do that again :D

WSJ3
02-04-2005, 10:18 PM
Heh - they did that too with me because in the mornings it was a non-palace chica that left my room.

I just went to the bar and said well - it's MY vacation and I do as I like - also there's more than enough of Big D to go around ;)

Also if someone is playing hard to get or giving you the evil eye - buy a beer for all the ones that doesn't do it - problem solves - they'll never do that again :D

Welcome to the party pal.

Ram
03-18-2005, 04:58 PM

That happened to me as well. Stayed at the Palace my whole trip and couldn't figure out how i got hot water once in awhile. I didn't know there was a switch that turned it on until the end.

So that is what that switch was! I kept flicking it on and off, it did nothing I could see.

Aaaw, I feel better now, it was bugging me! :wink:

WSJ3
03-18-2005, 09:18 PM
I am staying there again this trip with psriches and some other mongers from the board.

It is still one of the better games in town in spite of the fact there are soo many poor service issues that arise during the course of a vacation.

But what do you expect for $35US a day.

psriches
03-19-2005, 12:44 PM
Even gave me some extra towels without asking.......

gdogg
03-19-2005, 01:01 PM

They must be reading this board. I enjoyed the Romanoff, ps. Thanks for the recommendation. Nice, hidden spot!

El Drunko
03-19-2005, 05:23 PM
I enjoyed the Romanoff, ps. Thanks for the recommendation. Nice, hidden spot!

Please tell more of this place . I need a new Hotel.

psriches
03-19-2005, 10:24 PM

They must be reading this board. I enjoyed the Romanoff, ps. Thanks for the recommendation. Nice, hidden spot!Magnum told me about it in a PM. Each one, teach one!! I have learned alot from you Gdogg........

psriches
03-19-2005, 10:27 PM
I enjoyed the Romanoff, ps. Thanks for the recommendation. Nice, hidden spot!

Please tell more of this place . I need a new Hotel.Pretty detailed thread in this Hotel section.

gdogg
03-20-2005, 07:32 AM
I'll be posting some Romanoff room pics as soon as I re-size them. Really nice place. psriches is right, each one teach one. Share and share alike.

Tonto4
03-20-2005, 08:12 AM

Or my personal favorite:

"Fuck Gaspar Gomez, and fuck the fuckin' Diaz brothers! Fuck'em all! I bury those cock-a-roaches!" (Tony to Frank)

Or"Choot dat piece of Chit!"

BROOKLYN_357
03-20-2005, 11:26 AM
ALSO...for those who have rentals...check out the villa chessa...it's a block down from the casino...the manager's name is Angelo...let me know if you need the phone number

psriches
06-04-2005, 06:40 PM
Diego, owner of Europa says he's about to renovate the hotel. YEAH OK!!!

WSJ3
06-05-2005, 09:31 AM
I didn't have any complains this trip.

In fact there were so may sexy ladies in the hotel that psriches and I were having a hard time checking in looking at all the pussy.

LOL.

JDR
06-05-2005, 09:50 AM

In fact there were so may sexy ladies in the hotel that psriches and I were having a hard time checking in looking at all the pussy.

LOL.

I saw the "Hand" everywhere.

psriches
06-05-2005, 08:53 PM

LOL.

I saw the "Hand" everywhere.WSJ was a man on a mission! He was Captain Kirk. Standing next to him, i could only aspire to be Captain Pike.

Ram
06-05-2005, 09:09 PM
He was Captain Kirk. Standing next to him, i could only aspire to be Captain Pike.

:D :D :lol: :lol:
Captain Pike!!! That line is classic!!

RickRock
06-06-2005, 08:55 AM
He was Captain Kirk. Standing next to him, i could only aspire to be Captain Pike.

:D :D :lol: :lol:
Captain Pike!!! That line is classic!!

"Beeep"

Here is a chair for you...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/smith68/richpike_t.jpg

WSJ3
06-06-2005, 01:22 PM

LOL.

I saw the "Hand" everywhere.WSJ was a man on a mission! He was Captain Kirk. Standing next to him, i could only aspire to be Captain Pike.

Naw the Mano de Diablo was present in Sosua but JimmyDR and Psriches got more pussy than I did.

I bow to the true Masters of the Dark Side.

DEPUTY DAWG
06-06-2005, 03:07 PM
No the hand WAS everywhere no chica, puta, or JB was safe!!!!!!!!!!

JDR
06-06-2005, 03:31 PM

LOL.

Naw the Mano de Diablo was present in Sosua but JimmyDR and Psriches got more pussy than I did.

Bull I just got BBBJ number 10 on day 15.

psriches
06-06-2005, 06:13 PM

LOL.

Bull I just got BBBJ number 10 on day 15.You can afford to take your time and hunt for chicas the right way. But when you stay for only 4 or 5 days, you have to get them in and get them out. The clock is always running!!

ChicaRider
07-30-2005, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know if Europa has room safes big enough for a laptop and/or wireless internet? While I'm asking - same question for BB?

sjaak
07-30-2005, 05:05 PM
those in europa will be too small, more like for a camera and some money

El Drunko
07-30-2005, 05:21 PM
The safes at BB's are also too small for a laptop,

ChicaRider
07-30-2005, 06:28 PM
so what's a wired monger to do? leave the laptop at home and use the internet cafes to stay in touch and get up-to-the-minute mongering info? :eek:

Dick Dawson
07-30-2005, 06:38 PM
Well at BBs, they recently installed DSL so you'll have no problem surfing there if you decide to stay there.

WSJ3
07-30-2005, 07:22 PM
those in europa will be too small, more like for a camera and some money

I always leave my laptop out and no one every bothers it at the Europa.

2 years now.

Just be sure that you lock the door when you leave.

agua chico
08-04-2005, 03:24 PM
I plan on staying at the Europa this time around. Can someone please tell me which is better, the guesthouse or the hotel. I definitely want airconditioning and a relatively clean room. Is one area more queit than the other. Please respond soon I need to make my reservation in the next day or two.
Thanks

Kevy
08-04-2005, 03:26 PM
I find the guesthouse more quiet. There are only a few rooms available there. Otherwise there really isn't that much of difference.

agua chico
08-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Thanks,

On their website the guesthouse is less expensive than the hotel. Is it less quality?

Jimmydr
08-04-2005, 03:37 PM
Thanks,

On their website the guesthouse is less expensive than the hotel. Is it less quality?

Its different. I have stayed at both. I am happy with either.

Kevy
08-04-2005, 03:38 PM
No, I never figured that out. I think they do more long term rentals there, 1 week etc. The rooms are configured a little different but otherwise the same. Plus the guesthouse is shared with condo owners. About 17 units in total. SO you really get the pool to yourself.

agua chico
08-04-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks. I think I'll stay at the guesthouse if possible.

psriches
08-04-2005, 04:13 PM
the guesthouse rooms are a little smaller but just as good..........

WSJ3
08-04-2005, 04:16 PM
What you really need is a room like my man Tampabukke had for the month of July...

This is really the lifestyles of the rich and famous...

Jimmydr
08-04-2005, 04:22 PM
the guesthouse rooms are a little smaller but just as good..........

Be careful, a few of the beds really suck bad.

psriches
08-04-2005, 04:42 PM
I guess to be on the safe side, for a few bucks more, just stay in the main building.

Jimmydr
08-04-2005, 04:46 PM
I guess to be on the safe side, for a few bucks more, just stay in the main building.

Check the bed out first, I usually do.

tampabukkake
08-04-2005, 07:43 PM
What you really need is a room like my man Tampabukke had for the month of July...

This is really the lifestyles of the rich and famous...

and the month of August!

I prefer the hotel side.... unwanted guest have a hard time getting to your room... chicas are welcome at the pool.... power is ussually always on.

On the guesthouse side their are a couple of condo owners... when you have a chica over you ussually get the "get the fuck out look" and some chicas won t party there.
Unwanted chicas can wander thru the gate and knock at your door.

As far as laptops I have been there over five years and never had anything stolen... now don t be stupid and leave your dollars out and safe unlocked... temptation can cause weird things to happen! I have left a couple of hundred dollars out one day and when I came back all was still there. I always leave my laptop charging and nothing has ever happened.

WSJ3
08-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Same here tampabukkake buddy.

I always leave my phone and laptop charging and in 4 years I have never had a problem.

You really should only let a chica that you have a rapport with sleep over, that way you don't have to worry about waking up with no camera, laptop or money...

agua chico
08-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Just the info I needed. I will stay at the hotel side. For some reason I thought the guest house rooms were bigger.

ChicaRider
08-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Im reserved in the hotel side for Aug 12- Aug 15...

Bug Boy
08-08-2005, 06:38 PM
does anyone have a link to the hotel?

Kevy
08-08-2005, 06:39 PM
http://www.hotelplazaeuropa.com/

Bug Boy
08-08-2005, 06:48 PM
thanks for the swift responce...

rley69
11-30-2005, 08:11 PM
I was thinking of the Europa for my next trip. On the website it says something about an extra charge for additional persons in the room. Anyone know what this is about? Does it apply to Chicas you take back?

ErikS
11-30-2005, 09:06 PM
I was thinking of the Europa for my next trip. On the website it says something about an extra charge for additional persons in the room. Anyone know what this is about? Does it apply to Chicas you take back?

There is no extra charge if you bring a chica back to the room one at a time.

They do charge $15US extra if you bring TWO chicas back at the same time.

portwino
11-30-2005, 09:32 PM

Now I have a goal! Get charged the $15 fee at the Europa.

Apos
11-30-2005, 09:39 PM

chances are good you can sneek the 2nd on in easy enough :D it's the 3rd and 4th that are tricky 8O

ErikS
12-01-2005, 12:51 AM
Now I have a goal! Get charged the $15 fee at the Europa.

There you go Portwino!........focus your motivation. You seem to have your priorities straight! ;) :D

psriches
12-01-2005, 05:44 AM

chances are good you can sneek the 2nd on in easy enough :D it's the 3rd and 4th that are tricky 8ODead on!! Just slip the guards a couple of cerveza's and you're in......

portwino
01-18-2006, 06:58 PM
I guess I'm going to be booking in Europa for my 2/2-2/7 trip. Was thinking about the Palace but it seems things are questionable over there? I haven't visited ISOC in a few weeks and it seems I've missed out on quite a bit.

Jimmydr
01-18-2006, 07:24 PM
I guess I'm going to be booking in Europa for my 2/2-2/7 trip. Was thinking about the Palace but it seems things are questionable over there? I haven't visited ISOC in a few weeks and it seems I've missed out on quite a bit.I was at The Palace three weeks ago and its still a great choice.

portwino
01-18-2006, 08:53 PM
Good info, thanks. I think I'm all caught up on my Palace news now :)

JDR
01-18-2006, 08:56 PM
Good info, thanks. I think I'm all caught up on my Palace news now :)

There are 5 or more others around as well.

JuanElGriego
01-18-2006, 09:32 PM
I got quoted $41 (minus 4% for cash) per night at the Europa.

lotech
01-18-2006, 11:00 PM
I was quoted the same $41 plus 4% off for cash. I'll be there Feb 3 - 10. I will be staying in the hotel and 5 asked for a quiet room so Diego said he is giving me a room toward the back. Good? Bad? Comments?

Portowino, let's hook up.

B_J_Lover
01-19-2006, 11:10 AM
Stayed at Europa this time around. It was all good and you just can't beat that location, especially if you often post up at Dominos and Four Roses Bar. Then it's just a hop skip and jump with the chica to the room.

No complaints, other than those fuckers turned the power off to my airconditioner every night around 1-2am? Then it came back on about 7am. WTF was that about?? Other than that, it was a great location.

Next time, however, going to check out MR. NYC's villa...

sosuaman
01-19-2006, 11:35 AM
have stayed at europe my last 4 visits,, love it every time,,, nice room,, safe ,, refridge,, free porno on the tube,, great location,, good food,,, everything i require,,, i recommend it,,, :D

Mister NYC
01-19-2006, 12:59 PM
Stayed at the Europa before too. My favorite rooms were 110 and 108. Just can't party loud or go for late night dips in the pool if that is your thing. ID checks all the time..some have them, some don't. You can also sign a waiver placing all the potential liability on you and the chicas can basically come and go as you please.

Now I have a more private place where anything goes. If you are in town anytime soon, PM me and leave me your DR cell number and travel dates and I can hopefully show you what I mean. If I don't get around to it, please don't take it personal. I sometimes have a lot to do down here, but sooner than later we'll get around to it for sure.

portwino
01-19-2006, 02:09 PM
Well, I'm booked at the Palace on 2/2 but they are all full up after that. Just emailed Europa for 2/3-2/6.

Lotech you have PM.

JuanElGriego
01-19-2006, 10:06 PM
have stayed at europe my last 4 visits,, love it every time,,, nice room,, safe ,, refridge,, free porno on the tube,, great location,, good food,,, everything i require,,, i recommend it,,, :D

Porno on the tube????

Is that a German channel?

I'd better be careful if it is. I'd hate to be cuddling with a chica while the porno is on only to be ambushed by a scat scene. 8O

psriches
01-20-2006, 08:59 AM
I was quoted the same $41 plus 4% off for cash. I'll be there Feb 3 - 10. I will be staying in the hotel and 5 asked for a quiet room so Diego said he is giving me a room toward the back. Good? Bad? Comments?

Portowino, let's hook up.The noise comes from 3 areas: the projects in the back of the hotel, the main strip in the front of the hotel and the pool area. Your best bet for "quiet" would be the inside rooms around the pool area. Then i would go for the back/side area. Stay away from the front, across from Domino bar unless you want to be directly in the mix, all day and night!

megajpm
02-08-2006, 03:04 PM
I was in Sosua two years ago and stayed about 3 or 4 nights at Europa. I can't really think of anything bad to say about it...sure the pool is a joke but I'm not down there to swim laps. I think I know who you all are referring to as the "wicked night desk clerk lady" lol. She didn't bother me, she just checked the chicas' IDs and took my credit card. I gave a couple of propinos to the guy with the shotgun and had no problems. Beds were kinda crappy but the sex was good. Central location. At that time it was about $30US per night, pretty damn cheap, probably a bit more now due to exchange rate sucking, but still pretty good value for the money, IMO.

All of that being said, I might check out the Voramar again. I spent one night there last time, it was more of a "chill" place, though way way away from the action. But motoconchos can solve that pretty quick. Too bad about the palace.

psriches
02-08-2006, 03:50 PM
WELCOME TO THE ISOC MEGA!!

JDR
02-08-2006, 04:18 PM
I was in Sosua two years ago and stayed about 3 or 4 nights at Europa. I can't really think of anything bad to say about it...sure the pool is a joke but I'm not down there to swim laps. I think I know who you all are referring to as the "wicked night desk clerk lady" lol. She didn't bother me, she just checked the chicas' IDs and took my credit card. I gave a couple of propinos to the guy with the shotgun and had no problems. Beds were kinda crappy but the sex was good. Central location. At that time it was about $30US per night, pretty damn cheap, probably a bit more now due to exchange rate sucking, but still pretty good value for the money, IMO.

All of that being said, I might check out the Voramar again. I spent one night there last time, it was more of a "chill" place, though way way away from the action. But motoconchos can solve that pretty quick. Too bad about the palace.

Welcome to the ISOC!

JuanElGriego
02-08-2006, 07:29 PM
Anyone bang the hottie that works the desk during the day?

Obviously she's not gonna go up to a Europa room, but anyone ever "take her out"? I'm guessing not but it doesn't hurt to ask (coughfantasizecough).

You usually can't see much cuz that fucking desk is so high but one night she was wearing this top, kinda like the infamous green J-lo dress, and those titties looked so perfect i wanted to jump her bones right there.

She looks like she'd be a great fuck too cuz she has a little "bitch" in her, no?

WSJ3_Sith_Lord
02-10-2006, 10:20 AM
I wouldn't waste my time with that one...

Bit of an attitude...2 years ago I was banging chicas left and right in the Europa and when my wife called she wasted no time in exclaming " Excuse me MR. JONES YOUR WIFE IS ON THE PHONE!!!"

Right in front of chica #3...(P.S. she said it in English and Spanish)...

I have never forgotten the disrespect so play at your own risk...believe me the drama will not be worth it...

Plenty of talent in the area...

And remember if you hit it she might be of the mind that you are her novio and cock block any other action you might try and have...

JDR
02-10-2006, 10:58 AM
She is a "Cunt". Too good for my 1,000 pesos. :D

psriches
02-10-2006, 11:49 AM
For 700 pesos, i'd take her around the block!! Fuck it! :cool:

JuanElGriego
02-12-2006, 12:50 PM
I wouldn't waste my time with that one...

Bit of an attitude...2 years ago I was banging chicas left and right in the Europa and when my wife called she wasted no time in exclaming " Excuse me MR. JONES YOUR WIFE IS ON THE PHONE!!!"

Right in front of chica #3...(P.S. she said it in English and Spanish)...

I have never forgotten the disrespect so play at your own risk...believe me the drama will not be worth it...

Plenty of talent in the area...

And remember if you hit it she might be of the mind that you are her novio and cock block any other action you might try and have...

Not worth the trouble is about what i expected, thanx.

ykg3000
04-18-2006, 07:44 PM
this info is great. thanks. I going to be staying at hotel europa from 5/23-5/29/06. I can't wait to see what caramel and chocolate chicas await me.

psriches
09-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Fall Special at Hotel Europa!!!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h240/obsti/autumnspecial2008.jpg

Kevy
09-22-2008, 08:50 PM
A special, I guess people have wised up to the condition of the place:lol:

Beads
09-23-2008, 10:35 AM
We havent heard much in the way of reports on the condition of Europa lately. I definitely remember seeing that same ad last year around this time.

Cuba Libre
09-23-2008, 11:00 AM
We havent heard much in the way of reports on the condition of Europa lately. I definitely remember seeing that same ad last year around this time.The problem with the Europa that there are some good rooms and some bad rooms.

I've stayed there twice in the last year. One time I got a room where everything functioning (air, tv, stove, fridge, internet), the other time the air wasn't working.

At a 25% discount, there's nothing in Sosua with all those ammenties in that price range.

Jimmydr
09-23-2008, 06:59 PM
How much is a room there these days?

explorador negro
09-23-2008, 07:27 PM
When I stayed there last month they told me it was $45/ night. $40/ night if you stay more than 3 days. The jacuzzi rooms cost more like $55/ night.

EN

Beads
09-24-2008, 11:47 AM
The problem with the Europa that there are some good rooms and some bad rooms.

I've stayed there twice in the last year. One time I got a room where everything functioning (air, tv, stove, fridge, internet), the other time the air wasn't working.

At a 25% discount, there's nothing in Sosua with all those ammenties in that price range.

I guess nothing has changed :rofl:

Thing that sucks is getting a room where everything works for the 1st day then stops working.

Cuba Libre
09-24-2008, 01:28 PM
How much is a room there these days?The rates are set by season, how many nights you stay, and if you pay cash.

As Explorador Negro said, the rates are currently $40US, for a stay of 3 or more days, paid in cash.

Last Xmas, I think he was asking $55 (for a stay of 3 or more days, paid in cash).

I'm guessing the "4 for 3 discount" is applicable to the $45 rate. I'm going to send the an email to ask exactly how much it is.

Cuba Libre
09-24-2008, 02:19 PM
How much is a room there these days?I sent them an email and got back a response in about 10 minutes (much better than Sea Breeze). It works out to $37.50 a night for the "4 for 3" special.

Dear Mr. Libre,

thank you very much for your message.

During our autumn special, the rate will be 150 US$ for 4 nights (pay 3 and enjoy 4) in an apartment with king size bed for 1 or 2 persons, a/c, kitchenette, cable tv, private safety box, iron and iron board, hairdryer, balcony overlooking the pool/outdoor jacuzzy, and so on.
All taxes, daily room cleaning, 24 hours electricity, security and wireless internet access are included in our rates. But please note, this is a cash-special-offer and ends October 31.2008.
Looking forward to your reservation, we remain
with kind regards
Sally - HOTEL PLAZA EUROPA

Hemp
09-24-2008, 02:23 PM
I will admit, when i use to stay there, they were always quick with email response's no matter how mundane the question.

is Diego still running the place?

I sent them an email and got back a response in about 10 minutes (much better than Sea Breeze). It works out to $37.50 a night for the "4 for 3" special.

psriches
09-26-2008, 09:25 AM
I sent them an email and got back a response in about 10 minutes (much better than Sea Breeze). It works out to $37.50 a night for the "4 for 3" special.Again, that's only because Seabreeze doesn't want you there; Diego does!!

Passport Playa
09-26-2008, 10:24 AM
Being the hands-on person that I am, I decided to call The Seabreeze with the hope of getting answers to my various inquiries. I am pleased to report, the young lady whom I spoke to, was able to communicate in English and also provided answers to all of my various questions. As a result, I have decided to stay there during my next trip in approximately 8 days. I will take pictures and gather more "intel" for our valued members.

The Mac Man

Again, that's only because Seabreeze doesn't want you there; Diego does!!