PDA

View Full Version : How to change my user name?"

Clark Kent
06-23-2008, 02:49 AM
Forgive me if this info is listed somewhere...i couldnt find it...i would like to change my user name(sgn-in)
Any help will be greatly appreciated..
I went to the edit options in control panel..but didnt see that option...help

weyland
06-23-2008, 03:46 AM
I think stanstan suits you :)

Clark Kent
06-23-2008, 04:44 AM
i think i chose that name to fast...after researching this site for six weeks i think i am finally ready to post and become more involved. i am amazed at the knowledge and downright pricelessinfo i have gained. I have been going back and forth to DR for four years ( over thirty trips...believe it or not) and still learn something new everytime i log on....i need a user name that truly describes my personality...and since i have already become a paying member i need to keep this account...just change my username....anyway enough babble from me...can you help...

Kevy
06-23-2008, 04:46 AM
Only an admin can do that, PM Jimmy and ask him.

Jimmydr
06-23-2008, 07:54 AM
Only an admin can do that, PM Jimmy and ask him.

I agree with "W", thats a good handle.

Kevy
06-23-2008, 09:03 AM
I agree with "W", thats a good handle.

Wow you guys are on First Inital basis now. Is this because he has changed his buttering your begal on both sides policy?:rofl:

Jimmydr
06-23-2008, 09:04 AM
Wow you guys are on First Inital basis now. Is this because he has changed his buttering your begal on both sides policy?:rofl:

"W" is my buddy. :eek: :p

Clark Kent
06-24-2008, 02:17 PM
I have been trying to send a PM to JimmyDr to change my username...i think the messages arent getting through...is there another way to get this done ?

Jimmydr
06-24-2008, 02:31 PM
I have been trying to send a PM to JimmyDr to change my username...i think the messages arent getting through...is there another way to get this done ?

I got them and responded.

PapiQueRico
06-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Stanstan,
If you post quality posts no one will care what your handle is.

SJG
06-24-2008, 07:54 PM
I heard it was impossible to change a user name......

Jimmydr
06-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Change user names, move reports, delete pictures. This is becoming work. I don't like work.

MegaSquirt
06-24-2008, 08:02 PM
I heard it was impossible to change a user name......

Never say "impossible". :eek: :eek:

Hunter
06-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Just start all over again stanstan. Then Jimmy can give you access I think.

You only have 12 posts :mad:

Jimmydr
06-25-2008, 07:52 AM
Just start all over again stanstan. Then Jimmy can give you access I think.

You only have 12 posts :mad:

StanStan is a good handle, HunterHunter!

Hunter
06-25-2008, 07:54 AM
StanStan is a good handle, HunterHunter!

The boss has spoken. Your fucked SS...:D live with it.

Clark Kent
06-25-2008, 01:07 PM
Ok...seems like the Holy Father has spoken. I will bear this cross and carry on.
Let me say this.
ON July 2nd I am going to POP. When I return I will post my TR. If my report is up to par i request that my username be changed to whatever i want. If not then i will keep stanstan and complain no more. Maybe you could even have a poll.
Seems like i will have a lot on the line.....ny name and my balls...what do you say Jimmy

Jimmydr
06-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Ok...seems like the Holy Father has spoken. I will bear this cross and carry on.
Let me say this.
ON July 2nd I am going to POP. When I return I will post my TR. If my report is up to par i request that my username be changed to whatever i want. If not then i will keep stanstan and complain no more. Maybe you could even have a poll.
Seems like i will have a lot on the line.....ny name and my balls...what do you say Jimmy

all reports posted are up to par. Nothing to prove. But whats wrong with StanStan?

Clark Kent
06-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Another reason I want to change my username is that i have used that name for years on many sights...my family...people i work with...love interests...clients and peers know this.
I want to be able to document my adventures without persecution,,,kind of like freedom or religion...i think

I dont want to be the guys that promises the world and doesnt deliver. (quite sure you have enough of those).....i know i have lots of information and experiences that i want to share with this forum

Give me a chance fellas!! iwont let you down

Jimmydr
06-25-2008, 01:27 PM
Another reason I want to change my username is that i have used that name for years on many sights...my family...people i work with...love interests...clients and peers know this.
I want to be able to document my adventures without persecution,,,kind of like freedom or religion...i think

I dont want to be the guys that promises the world and doesnt deliver. (quite sure you have enough of those).....i know i have lots of information and experiences that i want to share with this forum

Give me a chance fellas!! iwont let you down

Pick another handle and we will see where it takes us.

Clark Kent
06-25-2008, 01:37 PM
"HANCOCK" is still dead...let me live...

Jimmydr
06-25-2008, 01:41 PM
"HANCOCK" is still dead...let me live...

You can't have that one. Pick another one.

Clark Kent
06-25-2008, 02:01 PM
ok...Clark Kent