PDA

View Full Version : 05/2006 - blacksultan in costambar--Part 4

blacksultan
05-02-2006, 11:15 PM
I will be forming voltron up in some chicas while relaxing at Blackbeard's. But I will be expanding my horizons and get off the ranch a bit and chill in sosua too. If any of you guys are in POP or Sosua during this time and want to hang, shoot me an email.

blacksultan
08-14-2006, 07:53 PM
Approximately 3 AND 1/2 days and counting until I will be getting my dick sucked in chochaland!!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

blacksultan
08-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Getting your dick sucked in a Jacuzzi is a life changing event. Every monger should try it!!!!!! I did and I like it. Just like Mikey and his bowl of Life cereal!!

leeway99
08-14-2006, 11:34 PM
Blacksultan,
I'll see you on the 24th.

Phoenix
08-15-2006, 12:26 AM
This is the beautiful thing about this website, monger brethren making plans to hang out, chase chicas and swap adventures :wink:

blacksultan
08-15-2006, 05:30 PM
The astroglide and baby oil are packed and secured. Fuck the terrorists. Chocha forever!!!!!!!!

blacksultan
08-15-2006, 05:31 PM
Blacksultan,
I'll see you on the 24th.

I will warm up Silent but Deadly for you.

Beads
08-15-2006, 06:09 PM
have fun we await your report!

the_Jayman
08-15-2006, 11:15 PM
FUCK YOU ! !

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334444dfea97245ee.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334444986225a64a9.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334444c9458885acb.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334444c7e5321cedb.jpg

FUCK YOU ! !

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/3344449b2461d9d1c.jpg

mirage6
08-16-2006, 09:15 AM
GOTTA LOVE THE FUCKING JACUZZI

BrooklynBeas
08-16-2006, 05:47 PM
That jacuzzi is worth 20 bucks a day on its on!!!

the_Jayman
08-16-2006, 09:21 PM
FUCK YOU SULTAN ! !

Beads
08-17-2006, 04:15 PM
hes in final 24 hrs of countdown right about now! have fun buddy! take some pics for us!

blacksultan
08-17-2006, 04:24 PM
My bags are packed and I will be leaving out at around 3:30 in the morning to make my 6:02 AM flight. I will have access to a computer to report details of the trip. Finally, some DOMINICANA CHOCHA. As soon as I hit the muthafucka I will be having a drink and getting my dick sucked. I might have to get a Happy Hour as soon as I get there!!!

Dick Dawson
08-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Remember the Astroglide has to go into the CHECKED luggage.

blacksultan
08-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Remember the Astroglide has to go into the CHECKED luggage.

It is secured along with over 60 condoms and some KY warming gel to go along with the Astroglide!!:surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :biggrin:

knotty
08-17-2006, 05:14 PM
It is secured along with over 60 condoms and some KY warming gel to go along with the Astroglide!!:surprised: :surprised: :surprised: :biggrin:

remember to make sure the condoms are secure. :corky: these girls will steal them i tell ya... i know. :lol:

blacksultan
08-17-2006, 05:18 PM
remember to make sure the condoms are secure. :corky: these girls will steal them i tell ya... i know. :lol:

Don't worry. I'll keep em on lock!!

gdogg
08-17-2006, 09:52 PM
Have a great trip! Like DD said, remember the new carry-on rules.

the_Jayman
08-17-2006, 10:07 PM
he leaves in like 4 and a half hours . . . fuckin rat bitch bastard ! !

FUCK YOU SULTAN ! !

Beads
08-18-2006, 09:41 AM
go Sultan! make us proud!

BrooklynBeas
08-18-2006, 06:51 PM
Have fun Sultan... Make me proud my around the way brotha!

blacksultan
08-18-2006, 08:14 PM
I HAVE DOMINICANA CHOCHA NOW!!! And yes i did get my happy hour on today already. There are a lot of chicas here now probably because there are a lot of guys here but it is all good. I did not even go to sleep last night because of my anticipation for the chocha and it was well worth the wait. I can see about at least 6 to 7 chicas I want to fuck but I will wait and see what happens since I will be here until the 30th. Just to let you guys know that Tim, John, and David seem well. The new mamasan Charo is cool and she speaks excellent english. Jayman, I haven't been in the hottub yet but don't worry, my dick will get sucked in the muthafucka!!

knotty
08-18-2006, 08:19 PM
Glad to hear you're doing good. I know you've been feenin for the Dominicanas like I was for the Brasileiras. Make sure you get in a nice popazuda.

blacksultan
08-18-2006, 09:58 PM
I have set up an todo noche happy hour. Oh shit, there is a robot in the DR. Voltron formation like a muthafucka!!!!!!

blacksultan
08-18-2006, 10:32 PM
Printed posts are being passed around this muthafucka to the chicas!!!! What the fuck!!!! Let me do some intel!!!!

Dick Dawson
08-18-2006, 10:53 PM
Printed posts are being passed around this muthafucka to the chicas!!!! What the fuck!!!! Let me do some intel!!!!

Make sure you always log out of that PC when you're done.

the_Jayman
08-18-2006, 11:03 PM
YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCK'N COCK SUCKIN LITTLE PRICK BASTARD . . . YOU UGLY ASSED BITCH BASTARD ! !

FUCK YOU . . . YOU LITTLE FUCKIN BITCH ! !

FUCK YOU ! !

Beads
08-19-2006, 12:20 AM

damn they were warned you were arriving today?

blacksultan
08-19-2006, 01:06 AM
Make sure you always log out of that PC when you're done.
I did log out!!!! This guy is probably a lurker and printed out a post to find a salon for a chica that he sees down here on the reg. The post was from Weyland.

blacksultan
08-19-2006, 01:07 AM
YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE MOTHERFUCK'N COCK SUCKIN LITTLE PRICK BASTARD . . . YOU UGLY ASSED BITCH BASTARD ! !

FUCK YOU . . . YOU LITTLE FUCKIN BITCH ! !

FUCK YOU ! !

You know I think the world of you bro!!!!!!!:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

blacksultan
08-19-2006, 07:38 AM
Come to find out that the guy who was passing around the posts has locked up one of the chicas who used to work here named Rosie (not the Rosie who works is Sosua and used to work at Blackbeards). Anyway, he needed info on a salon for her and went straight to ISOC. Other girls were reading the posts and after looking at it, I saw that it was one of Weyland's posts about his trials and tribulations trying to live here. Anyway, my first day here was pretty good and many of the regulars are here: diana, manueca, zuleika, paola, daxilva, andy, elizabeth, isabelle, inez, amanda, wendy, nadine (and the other haitian chicas), vicki, kenia, yazi, and many more who can't think about right now. Yesterday, the place was packed with chicas. There are couple who used to work at Franks who are here now and after talking to a few, they say that that Ana Mirian has fallen off but I plan to check on this myself sometime this week. Anyway, I have some beautiful chicas still sleeping in my bed and I have some more fucking to do so I will report in later!!!

Hemp
08-19-2006, 09:01 AM
Come to find out that the guy who was passing around the posts has locked up one of the chicas who used to work here named Rosie (not the Rosie who works is Sosua and used to work at Blackbeards). Anyway, he needed info on a salon for her and went straight to ISOC. Other girls were reading the posts and after looking at it, I saw that it was one of Weyland's posts about his trials and tribulations trying to live here. Anyway, my first day here was pretty good and many of the regulars are here: diana, manueca, zuleika, paola, daxilva, andy, elizabeth, isabelle, inez, amanda, wendy, nadine (and the other haitian chicas), vicki, kenia, yazi, and many more who can't think about right now. Yesterday, the place was packed with chicas. There are couple who used to work at Franks who are here now and after talking to a few, they say that that Ana Mirian has fallen off but I plan to check on this myself sometime this week. Anyway, I have some beautiful chicas still sleeping in my bed and I have some more fucking to do so I will report in later!!!

interesting...mofo's are printing out post :confused: and chicas are finding them :confused: not smart at all...great recon sultan! keep it up.

LM
08-19-2006, 09:10 AM
interesting...mofo's are printing out post :confused: and chicas are finding them :confused: not smart at all...great recon sultan! keep it up.

How about finding out his screen name.....

Actually it should be pretty easy to find out who it is....maybe we can get DT to do some investigative work....

It's no wonder why people don't post their trip reports.....and only then in BoD and above

Citynights
08-19-2006, 10:03 AM
:confused: how many of these chiacs can read ....someone must reading these forums for them....what I mean the forums are in english how many of them can read in english

Beads
08-19-2006, 10:08 AM
thanks for the intel. yea we need to find out who this lurker is.get a photo of this guy too!

blacksultan
08-19-2006, 10:50 AM
Had a good breakfast of steak and eggs this morning after laying up with two chicas watching "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and then fucking. Wow, this is why I love this spot, relaxing and stress free. There is only one chica that I will not fuck here now that I fucked on my first trip in April 2005. Her name is Olga. There is nothing really the matter with her but I know if I do fuck her, it will create drama that I had deal with here last August. The main chica that I chill with here doesnt like her and I don't need no extraneous estrogen filled bullshit fucking with my vacation.

Jimmydr
08-19-2006, 10:56 AM
Had a good breakfast of steak and eggs this morning after laying up with two chicas watching "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" and then fucking. Wow, this is why I love this spot, relaxing and stress free. There is only one chica that I will not fuck here now that I fucked on my first trip in April 2005. Her name is Olga. There is nothing really the matter with her but I know if I do fuck her, it will create drama that I had deal with here last August. The main chica that I chill with here doesnt like her and I don't need no extraneous estrogen filled bullshit fucking with my vacation.

In my past trips if two chicas I like don't get along they both have to go and within 10 minutes they are buddies out to get JDR's treasure.

David Smash
08-19-2006, 12:22 PM
:confused: how many of these chiacs can read ....someone must reading these forums for them....what I mean the forums are in english how many of them can read in english

Don't let these chicas fool you. Even if they can't read it they can cut and paste the post to a translator site. And most chicas know someone that know English

Beads
08-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Don't let these chicas fool you. Even if they can't read it they can cut and paste the post to a translator site. And most chicas know someone that know English

Hes 100% right. To them its a puzzle that MUST BE SOLVED! Now if this guy is sharing a photo trip report he has to be a paid member. Find him BlackSultan! take his picture and lets get him booted off the site!

the_Jayman
08-19-2006, 01:09 PM
Love the updates Sultan and damn am I jealous ! !

I heard Escarlet from Franks is now working @ Black Beards ?

Any sightings ? ?

WSJ3
08-19-2006, 01:11 PM
You can boot the Captain Save a HOE...but it will never stop...

PUSSY IS A HELL OF A DRUG!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Newbs will always try and curry the favor of these sucias until the end of time....

Hemp
08-19-2006, 02:26 PM

damn riiiight.

dont under estimate them...

a few i met although they didnt speak eng. very well, they understood alot of what i was saying...got punched in the arm alot for being slick with aventura in english :p

and there all aware of the translator sites.

Beads
08-19-2006, 02:28 PM

Any sightings ? ?

hrmm thats interesting.

blacksultan
08-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Hes 100% right. To them its a puzzle that MUST BE SOLVED! Now if this guy is sharing a photo trip report he has to be a paid member. Find him BlackSultan! take his picture and lets get him booted off the site!
To be quite honest with you, this guy is a lurker. He has been dissing the site and thinks that most of the guys on the board are assholes.

blacksultan
08-19-2006, 03:00 PM

Any sightings ? ?
Let me do some intel and find out!!!

Rubicon
Gentlemen, before my name gets dragged through the mud, I was the one who originally asked Weyland for the info on the salon location as I prefer to have my hair washed after it's been cut. But, I hope no one will assume that just because I asked him for the info that I might be the one running around BB's sharing the info. I have my own computer in my house and I don't bother with outside computers. As I've said on a few occasions, BB's chicas are not my choice of chica, and I rarely even go over there accept for an occasional bite to eat and, even then, rarely speak to the chicas there. Ask them, they'll tell you. LOL.

I certainly hope this will clear things up on my end. Thanks.

Beads
if he has access to the photo reports he has a handle on here and an account. get a photo of his sorry ass!

blacksultan
08-19-2006, 03:04 PM
if he has access to the photo reports he has a handle on here and an account. get a photo of his sorry ass!
I looked at the report and it did not have any naked pictures. The photo that was printed had a picture of a chica doing some other chica's hair in a salon. I will try to find out his handle though!!!

Beads
08-19-2006, 03:05 PM
hope your having fun man.go take us some photos!

Rubicon
08-19-2006, 03:05 PM
Oh, hell, that was before my request to Weyland, after which he posted a pic of the business card, I believe. Whew.

I looked at the report and it did not have any naked pictures. The photo that was printed had a picture of a chica doing some other chica's hair in a salon. I will try to find out his handle though!!!

blacksultan
08-19-2006, 04:08 PM
You can boot the Captain Save a HOE...but it will never stop...

PUSSY IS A HELL OF A DRUG!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid Newbs will always try and curry the favor of these sucias until the end of time....
I don't think this guy is newbie. From talking to him, it seems like he doesnt give a shit.

David Smash
08-19-2006, 04:36 PM
blacksultan - I hope you can get a pic of him or at least some intel.

and remember slap a chica on the ass for me dog

DEPUTY DAWG
08-19-2006, 04:57 PM
Gentlemen, before my name gets dragged through the mud, I was the one who originally asked Weyland for the info on the salon location as I prefer to have my hair washed after it's been cut. But, I hope no one will assume that just because I asked him for the info that I might be the one running around BB's sharing the info. I have my own computer in my house and I don't bother with outside computers. As I've said on a few occasions, BB's chicas are not my choice of chica, and I rarely even go over there accept for an occasional bite to eat and, even then, rarely speak to the chicas there. Ask them, they'll tell you. LOL.

I certainly hope this will clear things up on my end. Thanks.

Relax dude.............No one mention you yet and you never came to mind with me. I don't think you fit the profile besides are you there now I thought you were back state side????? He doing on the spot reporting.

DEPUTY DAWG
08-19-2006, 04:59 PM
blacksultan - I hope you can get a pic of him or at least some intel.

and remember slap a chica on the ass for me dog

D.Smash give me 3 days and I'll smack an ass for you and take a pic of me doing it!!!!!!!!!!!:D

blacksultan
08-19-2006, 05:38 PM
Escarlet is in house and she looks fine as a muthafucka!!!

DEPUTY DAWG
08-19-2006, 05:42 PM
Line'em up we'll see you in less than a week.......

knotty
08-19-2006, 06:15 PM

I think this will make Jayman REALLY HAPPY!!!!

Maximus
08-19-2006, 06:32 PM

Now THAT's some chocha I could use right now! :wink: :mrgreen:

Kevy
08-19-2006, 06:40 PM

I might have to call her next time I am there, She has been on lock down everytime I have been there lately.

weyland
08-19-2006, 06:46 PM
Come to find out that the guy who was passing around the posts has locked up one of the chicas who used to work here named Rosie (not the Rosie who works is Sosua and used to work at Blackbeards). Anyway, he needed info on a salon for her and went straight to ISOC. Other girls were reading the posts and after looking at it, I saw that it was one of Weyland's posts about his trials and tribulations trying to live here.
I shall be speaking to my legal advisers. I haven't received any royalties for this publication of my creative work.

... many of the regulars are here: diana, manueca, zuleika, paola, daxilva, andy, elizabeth, isabelle, inez, amanda, wendy, nadine (and the other haitian chicas), vicki, kenia, yazi, and many more who can't think about right now. Yesterday, the place was packed with chicas. There are couple who used to work at Franks who are here now and after talking to a few, they say that that Ana Mirian has fallen off but I plan to check on this myself sometime this week.

Funny, a few weeks ago the new mamasan told me Andi and Nadine had left and Andi has been hooking in Sosua. Maybe the new regime has offered the girls a better deal in some way because when I visited the talent was pretty thin.

As for Ana Mirian I thought the selection on my last two visits was the best I had seen there, but I may have been on bad nights previously. As I am typing this at FoD there are six girls from Ana Mirian plus a couple of the staff here (my old lady and Marlie) and the ever-present Natalie all frolicking topless (Diana and Ada are bottomless too) in the pool and jacuzzi with a party of ten guys just flown in. Hey, that's only nine chicas for ten guys. I better slip into my bikini and earn some spending money. Wendy (not the BB Wendy) is the class act, Solidad is here with a totally different look, and two others I don't recognise.

All this is making me horny so I am thinking of prowling the bars of PP for something cheap and nasty tonight. I have had so many disappointments with flaca lately I may bring back a typical Dominican whore with a phat ass.

It is a hard life reporting from the front line but I feel I owe you guys something so I will go downtown although I would rather curl up with my Spanish textbook.

DEPUTY DAWG
08-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Butt phat asses can be a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blacksultan
08-19-2006, 08:09 PM
I shall be speaking to my legal advisers. I haven't received any royalties for this publication of my creative work.

Funny, a few weeks ago the new mamasan told me Andi and Nadine had left and Andi has been hooking in Sosua. Maybe the new regime has offered the girls a better deal in some way because when I visited the talent was pretty thin.

As for Ana Mirian I thought the selection on my last two visits was the best I had seen there, but I may have been on bad nights previously. As I am typing this at FoD there are six girls from Ana Mirian plus a couple of the staff here (my old lady and Marlie) and the ever-present Natalie all frolicking topless (Diana and Ada are bottomless too) in the pool and jacuzzi with a party of ten guys just flown in. Hey, that's only nine chicas for ten guys. I better slip into my bikini and earn some spending money. Wendy (not the BB Wendy) is the class act, Solidad is here with a totally different look, and two others I don't recognise.

All this is making me horny so I am thinking of prowling the bars of PP for something cheap and nasty tonight. I have had so many disappointments with flaca lately I may bring back a typical Dominican whore with a phat ass.

It is a hard life reporting from the front line but I feel I owe you guys something so I will go downtown although I would rather curl up with my Spanish textbook.

Weyland, go get you a nice phat DOOKEY DOMINICAN ASS and leave the flaca alone for a minuto. More cushion for the muthafuckin pushin my friend!!!

Dark Knight
08-19-2006, 09:15 PM
Yo sultan glad to see you are getting your poontang in BB hope to get a full report when you come back.
I'm heading down there on Sept 29, so don't wear out all that pussy.

TG37
08-19-2006, 09:30 PM
This mof should be banned!!!!!!!!!!

blacksultan
08-20-2006, 08:03 AM
Well guys yesterday was an eventful day here at BBs. Real early saturday morning about 3 am, I was sleeping soundly with 2 chicas and some guy (I forgot which country he is from) refused to pay a chica after he got through fucking here and flipped the fuck out and ran across the 3rd floor screaming "POLICIA!!!!!!!!" when he thought she had some kind of weapon. Now any of you who have been to Blackbeard's knows that late at night things are pretty quiet so this muthafucka proceeds to wake up most of the guys on the 3rd floor and pulling people out of their rooms to see the commotion. After about 15 minutes of bullshiting he finally gave her some pesos. I was sleep so I got this information at breakfast. I just find it amazing how some muthafuckas can be stupid and cheap and have no consideration for others when the cant handle their shit correctly. Anyway, I menaged with a new chica here named Sandra who was kind of cute and a nice person but she really was not that great fucking but her HEAD game was solid. I took a pick and will try to post it when I get back (bear with me since I am dealing with disposible cameras). India rolled up in this muthafucka looking fine as ever. If any of you guys know who have been with her, her pussy is the fucking bomb and she holds it in the cut. I will be hitting it sometime this week. I gotta go now cause somebody else has to use the computer so I will finish this report a little later.

Phoenix
08-20-2006, 10:40 AM
I think this will make Jayman REALLY HAPPY!!!!

She will probably be married to some sucker she met at Blackbeards Monger Retirement Village before he gets there :D

Dark Knight
08-20-2006, 10:40 AM
Looks like a hell of an evening for you buddy, I will be calling around 4:00 see how you doing plus to make my reservations.

DEPUTY DAWG
08-20-2006, 10:57 AM
I'll help you post some when I get there.

leeway99
08-20-2006, 11:27 AM
Sultan,
See u soon

blacksultan
08-20-2006, 12:14 PM
Its a wrap, I am going have to form voltron up in Escarlett.

DEPUTY DAWG
08-20-2006, 12:34 PM
I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLUT!!!!!!!!

blacksultan
08-20-2006, 12:36 PM
I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLUT!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HOUR WITH ESCARLETT AND INDIA?????
I NEED SOME OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!!

DEPUTY DAWG
08-20-2006, 12:43 PM
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!! WITH PICS DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!
:3some: :wav: :woohoo: :facial: :la: :clap: :notworthy:

blacksultan
08-20-2006, 08:00 PM
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!! WITH PICS DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!
:3some: :wav: :woohoo: :facial: :la: :clap: :notworthy:

India is down and now all I have to do clear it with Escarlett and it is a go.
I am beat right now!!!! 2 happy hours (1 was non-lesbo and other was totally lesbo in the jacuzzi and in my room) and:3some: :3some: :3some: :bj1: :bj1: :booty: :booty: :facial: :facial: :la: :la: :dontomas: :dontomas: :dontomas: :quicky: :quicky: 1 one on one. This is turning out to be a pretty good day. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?????

DEPUTY DAWG
08-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Details man!!!!!!!!!Details..........Or just show the pics in 3 days!!!!!!!! as well as the chicas in person!!!!!!!!!:corky: :corky:

mirage6
08-20-2006, 10:08 PM
damnn sultan i envy ur asss damnn we were just talking about thT SHIT AT THE bbq I AM GLAD TO SEE UR GETTING TO HIT THAT ASS INDIA AGAIN damn i will in that shit in sept for sure --- as for the happy hour with those two would be intresting since one is wild as fuck and the other is calmer -well good luck

gdogg
08-21-2006, 01:13 AM
Sultan, it looks like you picked a great time to go down. I can't remember the last time I heard about so many chicas being at Blackbeards. Enjoy, and keep us posted!!

remyman41
08-21-2006, 04:52 AM
Great onsite reporting, can't wait to get back, hope you got picks of the lesbian happy hour

Dark Knight
08-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Sultan I want a good report on Scarlett, and tell me is Amanda around? Mirage when are you going down?

blacksultan
08-21-2006, 03:54 PM
Sultan I want a good report on Scarlett, and tell me is Amanda around? Mirage when are you going down?
IT IS A MUTHAFUCKIN GO. HOT DAMNNNNNNNNN! THE INDIA/ESCARLETT MENAGE IS ON!!!! JACUZZI AND THEN INTO THE ROOM!!! THE WATER CAMERA IS READY AND VOLTRON WILL BE FORMED. AMANDA IS AROUND AND LOOKS GREAT.

the_Jayman
08-21-2006, 07:25 PM
OUT-FUCKIN-STANDING ! !

What a fuckin happy-hour man . . . Escarlet and India ! !

If you have pictures then you are truely "the man" ! !

blacksultan
08-21-2006, 08:56 PM
OUT-FUCKIN-STANDING ! !

What a fuckin happy-hour man . . . Escarlet and India ! !

If you have pictures then you are truely "the man" ! !

Jayman, you have no muthafuckin Clue. The water camera took some great pics and they will be posted as soon as I develop them. We were in the Jacuzzi for about an hour drinking cuba libres and beer, talking, and foreplaying and then we went up to my room for an hour and did some nice fucking. THE COMBO OF THESE TWO IS AMAZING!!!! I am talking about two beautiful chicas where there bodies are fucking proportional in every way. India and Escarlett have PERFECT TITTIES. Both have those dimples in the small of their backs where you can place your thumbs when hitting it doggie (yeah I roof roofed both of em). Escarlett's head game is SICK!!!!!! She puts in some work. India held it down too but she gets sloppy which I FUCKING LOVE. The only problem is that I could not leche. Hey, I am being honest. Yesterday, I had two menages, and two solos. My leche was spent. When I got back from the disco last night, I did some of the most heavy duty POWER FUCKING that I have done in god knows how long (and back home I try to get my shit on) and still could not nut. I was a little upset but I will be alright. I talked to both of them and guess what??????? yall know!!!! They are down for the get down again and I am going to have get leche stored and the robot lubed up. I will report in later when I have time.

the_Jayman
08-21-2006, 10:42 PM
FUCK YOU ! ! !

the_Jayman
08-21-2006, 10:55 PM
I'M BLIND ! ! ! . . .

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334444ea7127de7e0.jpg

FROM RAM TO ME TO YOU ! ! !

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334444ea712aa4eae.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334444ea712a220c9.jpg

DAYYYYUUUUMMMMMMM ! ! !

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334444ea712b53df2.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334444ea712915569.jpg

FUCK YOU BITCH ! !

the_Jayman
08-21-2006, 10:56 PM
Black Beards sucks ! !

the_Jayman
08-21-2006, 10:56 PM
It's out in the middle of nowhere ! !

the_Jayman
08-21-2006, 10:57 PM
THERE'S NUTHIN TA DO ! !

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek:

Phoenix
08-21-2006, 11:30 PM
THERE'S NUTHIN TA DO ! !

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::eek: :eek: :eek:

I heard they are setting up some shuffleboard for the senior citizen mongers :D

the_Jayman
08-21-2006, 11:38 PM
LMFFAO ! !

the_Jayman
08-21-2006, 11:39 PM
ROTFF ! ! . . .

Phoenix
08-21-2006, 11:42 PM
Glad I can entertain The Jayman :mrgreen:

Freak In Black
08-22-2006, 12:27 AM
Hey Sultan (or anyone else that can answer).

I am about to head to Blackbeards in 3 days (8/23) for a couple of days. It will be my first time staying there.

What is the going rate for Happy hour?

Has anyone done any of the activities there (ATV riding, horseback, casinos, etc) I figured I wanted to do a lot (other than the usual) on my 12 days in DR.

Holla back asap someone.

Thanks in advance.

blacksultan
08-22-2006, 09:38 AM
1300 to 1500 apiece short term and 2000 to 2500 apiece long term.

blacksultan
08-22-2006, 09:42 AM
I am still having a great time fellas. It is beautiful day and I am just sitting back this morning drinking some juice and tea, it seems like I developed a slight cold from sleeping under the ac and ceiling fan. That is not going to stop me though. I am still blown away by the whole India/Escarlett hook up. WOW!!!!!! If any you guys come here you got to get one or the other or both in that jaccuzzi!!!!!!!!!!!! And Jayman is right, Blackbeard's is in the middle of nowhere and there is nothing to do!!! SIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Beads
08-22-2006, 09:54 AM
thats the thing that ruins it for me with blackbeards. your stuck out in the middle of noplace and if you dont like any of the chica choices or someone else decides to tie up the only one you like your stuck picking something else or waiting.

Maximus
08-22-2006, 10:02 AM
I've been with Escarlett, she's top performer. Never been with India, though. Would love to see some good pics! ;) :mrgreen:

Beads
08-22-2006, 10:19 AM
I've been with Escarlett, she's top performer. Never been with India, though. Would love to see some good pics! ;) :mrgreen:

yes pics please por favor!

blacksultan
08-22-2006, 11:00 AM

Her tits could be used by plastic surgeons as a model for fucking implants!!!!!!

blacksultan
08-22-2006, 11:03 AM
thats the thing that ruins it for me with blackbeards. your stuck out in the middle of noplace and if you dont like any of the chica choices or someone else decides to tie up the only one you like your stuck picking something else or waiting.

Well the fact that it is in the middle of nowhere really does not really bother me at all. In fact, the peace and quiet of Costambar is wonderful. I don't want to be around a bunch of silly ass tourists all the time. I plan on hanging in Sosua sometime this week. I dont leave until next wednesday.

mirage6
08-22-2006, 01:00 PM
i will be down there sept 25 - oct 1

leeway99
08-22-2006, 04:21 PM
Ihope you did'nt fuck her to death... Save me some.
48hrs to go.

blacksultan
08-22-2006, 04:41 PM
Ihope you did'nt fuck her to death... Save me some.
48hrs to go.

I did not hit it, but next time I see Amanda I will tell her you are on your way. Holy shit, its like a chica convention in this muthafucka right now. The mamasan has called a meeting and all of them had to show up. Blackbeard's is CHOCHA CENTRAL right now.

blacksultan
08-22-2006, 06:54 PM
They had a safe sex confab with a health worker and everything. Cartoon handbooks were given to every chica. One of the guys here who understands spanish overheard that chica salad tosssing is a no no!!!!!

remyman41
08-22-2006, 07:25 PM
tell me it ain't so no salad tossing what next no BBBJ

gdogg
08-22-2006, 08:19 PM
You are so right about Escarlett's tits being models for plastic surgeons. They are wonderful! If only I hadn't been fourth in line back in January. Her tits caused shotguns to be pulled on us, but that's another story!

blacksultan
08-22-2006, 09:02 PM
You are so right about Escarlett's tits being models for plastic surgeons. They are wonderful! If only I hadn't been fourth in line back in January. Her tits caused shotguns to be pulled on us, but that's another story!
Jesus H. Christ!!!!!!!!!!@!:wtf1: :wtf1: :wtf1: :wtf1: :wtf1: No offense to jesus!!!!!

the_Jayman
08-22-2006, 09:04 PM
none taken . . . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

how many chicas @ Black Beards right now ?

Jimmydr
08-22-2006, 09:06 PM
none taken . . . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

how many chicas @ Black Beards right now ?

And what are their names?

the_Jayman
08-22-2006, 09:08 PM
AND POST PICS OF THEIR NAKED TITTIES RIGHT NOW OR WE WILL BAN YOU ! ! !

Dark Knight
08-22-2006, 09:09 PM
So the man ran out of leche, drink some mama juana and you'll get it all back fast. want to see some pictures of Scarlett eating pussy and tell her we still have a beach date when I get back next month.

the_Jayman
08-22-2006, 09:12 PM
HEY SULTAN . . . WELCOME TO BoD ! !

you better post some kickin ass pictures when you get back ! !

the_Jayman
08-22-2006, 09:12 PM
and tell her we still have a beach date when I get back next month.

what are your dates ? ?

Dark Knight
08-22-2006, 09:41 PM
Sept 29 to Oct 2

Dark Knight
08-22-2006, 10:08 PM
Cartoon handbooks? Damn I figured they would use the Cartoon network.

Dark Knight
08-22-2006, 10:18 PM
i will be down there sept 25 - oct 1

Let's meet down there.

WSJ3
08-22-2006, 11:50 PM
They had a safe sex confab with a health worker and everything. Cartoon handbooks were given to every chica. One of the guys here who understands spanish overheard that chica salad tosssing is a no no!!!!!

SaladTossing is a NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats is heresy!!!!!!!!

Burn that man at the stake.

blacksultan
08-23-2006, 01:53 AM
I hope you guys are doing ok!! I am chilling out right now.

mirage6
08-23-2006, 08:38 AM
YA CONGRATS BRO ON THE BOD

blacksultan
08-23-2006, 09:23 AM
I did not fuck last night which is not necessarily a bad thing. Blackbeard's and the DR in general is a place where OVERFUCKING can wear you down. I am trying to decide who I am going to get with today as the chicas stroll in here. I know I definitely want to hit off puddin' butt (Judy). Her ass is straight dooky.

mirage6
08-23-2006, 10:32 AM
hey sultan are the bb girls complaining about taking pictures and saying it will end up on the internet bullshit because that is what they kept telling me and i still got pics

blacksultan
08-23-2006, 10:35 AM
hey sultan are the bb girls complaining about taking pictures and saying it will end up on the internet bullshit because that is what they kept telling me and i still got pics

Not really. I can understand why some dont want there pics up because of their families but none have refused me.

Jimmydr
08-23-2006, 10:58 AM
Not really. I can understand why some dont want there pics up because of their families but none have refused me.

Because of WESTERN UNION not families!

Beads
08-23-2006, 11:04 AM
Because of WESTERN UNION not families!

yep I have to agree and you should tell them that also.I am AMAZED at the current Sosua/POP chicas. 90% know about Western Union and 98% ask for it without even blinking. Its great though after 50 chicas you fuck ask you for Western Union youll get used to saying "Are you fucking retarded? Why would I send you money? Your a whore go fuck someone and youll have money."

Jimmydr
08-23-2006, 11:07 AM
yep I have to agree and you should tell them that also.I am AMAZED at the current Sosua/POP chicas. 90% know about Western Union and 98% ask for it without even blinking. Its great though after 50 chicas you fuck ask you for Western Union youll get used to saying "Are you fucking retarded? Why would I send you money? Your a whore go fuck someone and youll have money."

Western Union has Billborads all over the WORLD!

Beads
08-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Western Union has Billborads all over the WORLD!

true but nowadays its amazing how many DR chicas have WU novios. They figure they can just collect WU money while the guys arent in town and its amazing how many actually send them money.

blacksultan
08-23-2006, 11:28 AM
Just to let the BBs vets know--MICHELLE HAS BEEN BANNED!!!
Supposedly she stole something from one of the guys a while ago and cant come back. Sorry Jayman.

Jimmydr
08-23-2006, 11:30 AM
true but nowadays its amazing how many DR chicas have WU novios. They figure they can just collect WU money while the guys arent in town and its amazing how many actually send them money.

Sad guys with no self esteem.

mirage6
08-23-2006, 11:37 AM

thats because those guys must not be part of the isoc oh well they are the suckers

mirage6
08-23-2006, 11:38 AM
hey sultan more like sorry 3somefan that was his love!!!!!

Beads
08-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Supposedly she stole something from one of the guys a while ago and cant come back. Sorry Jayman.

lol thats great I guess well find her at Classicos soon.

the_Jayman
08-23-2006, 07:01 PM
I have her number if anyone wants it ! ! !

ohhhhhhhhhh yeah . . . almost forgot . . . Fuck you Sultan ! !

blacksultan
08-24-2006, 08:01 AM
Checking in.

Freak in Black is in the house getting his groove on and leeway99 will be here today. Met some cool guys here and we are going to Sosua today.
It is so funny seeing new guys come in this place. It is like the stuff that goes down here at bb's and in the DR in general defies the imagination. I have been trying to impart my limited wisdom to them so they don't get it too fucked up on their vacation.

blacksultan
08-24-2006, 07:19 PM
Freak in Black needs to be the official ISOC dj, he is having a blast. A jacuzzi party was thrown today with about 20 chicas and it was real chill. Freak in Black provided the hip hop, spanish, and reggae on his portible ipod and speakers. The newbies to bb's were thunderstruck. I did not make it to Sosua because of the Jacuzzi party. Elizabeth2 and a guy I met last August decorated the area with balloons and libations were flowing. A good time was had by all. I met Weyland today and he is really a gentleman and nice guy. Hopefully, he will make it by the Bikini contest this Saturday. Today, Barba Negra is really hopping. Leeway99 is the house and he is chillin.

gdogg
08-24-2006, 07:25 PM
I did not fuck last night which is not necessarily a bad thing. Blackbeard's and the DR in general is a place where OVERFUCKING can wear you down. I am trying to decide who I am going to get with today as the chicas stroll in here. I know I definitely want to hit off puddin' butt (Judy). Her ass is straight dooky.

As I've (and many others) have said many times, your body's gonna break down after boning so much. It's to be expected. It just means that your trip is going wonderful!

mirage6
08-24-2006, 10:39 PM
Freak in Black needs to be the official ISOC dj, he is having a blast. A jacuzzi party was thrown today with about 20 chicas and it was real chill. Freak in Black provided the hip hop, spanish, and reggae on his portible ipod and speakers. The newbies to bb's were thunderstruck. I did not make it to Sosua because of the Jacuzzi party. Elizabeth2 and a guy I met last August decorated the area with balloons and libations were flowing. A good time was had by all. I met Weyland today and he is really a gentleman and nice guy. Hopefully, he will make it by the Bikini contest this Saturday. Today, Barba Negra is really hopping. Leeway99 is the house and he is chillin.

HEY SULTAN DID U USE MY REGGATON CD I GAVE U

blacksultan
08-25-2006, 06:19 AM
HEY SULTAN DID U USE MY REGGATON CD I GAVE U

Unfortunately, I had to leave it because I did not have time to buy a new portable cd player for my trip.

blacksultan
08-25-2006, 06:26 AM
5 more days till I come home and I plan on going out with some bangs!!!!
Right now, I have decided that my next LONG STAY in the DR will be split between BBs and Sosua. Variety is the spice of life and I really need to expand out to increase my monger knowledge base. Freak in Black is doing the same thing on his trip now and it makes sense. I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME AND THE SENSE OF SADNESS AND ANXIETY IS STARTING TO BUILD. I have had these emotions on every trip and I know exactly where they are coming from. I am pretty sure that some of you guys have had them too.

Hemp
08-25-2006, 09:13 AM
5 more days till I come home and I plan on going out with some bangs!!!!
Right now, I have decided that my next LONG STAY in the DR will be split between BBs and Sosua. Variety is the spice of life and I really need to expand out to increase my monger knowledge base. Freak in Black is doing the same thing on his trip now and it makes sense. I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME AND THE SENSE OF SADNESS AND ANXIETY IS STARTING TO BUILD. I have had these emotions on every trip and I know exactly where they are coming from. I am pretty sure that some of you guys have had them too.

i PM'ed the celli to ya...call me when u get back to BK, i'll come out there!

blacksultan
08-25-2006, 09:18 AM
i PM'ed the celli to ya...call me when u get back to BK, i'll come out there!

I got it and we are going to hang. I dont mind coming out on the train.:smile: :smile: :smile:

blacksultan
08-25-2006, 09:23 AM
The bikini contest is tommorow and I plan on taking some cool pics.

Beads
08-25-2006, 09:29 AM

Bikini contests are always the last Saturday of the month?

MrHappy
08-25-2006, 11:31 AM
That's a big 10-4, buddy! Roger that! (am I losing it, or what?)

blacksultan
08-25-2006, 11:51 AM
I woke up this morning with such a serious stomachache. I havent really been eating that much. So I am sitting outside doing some reading when two chicas who work here come in: Maria (the masseuse) and Jackie (she was not here when I was here in February). I proceed to tell them how my stomach has been giving problems and Jackie tells me that maybe some freaky freaky might make my stomach feel better. Well, I decided to take her word for it and then about an hour or so later we bang it out. The girl is only 20 with tight body and nice ass and she can suck a mean dick (9 out of 10). As soon as I bust a nut, my stomach began to feel better. The pepto bismol tabs helped somewhat, but not like busting off.
There nothing like dominicana chocha in the morning.

gdogg
08-25-2006, 11:54 AM
DUDE!!! You're having such a great time AND get to see a bikini contest at Blackbeards? You're definitely a lucky fuck! You think there are hot chicas there now, wait until Saturday...your mind (and other things) will be blown!! Enjoy.

Beads
08-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Pepto Bismol is also a great preventative. Its best to coat your stomach with it on Day 1 and drink lots of alcohol. Also keep taking it in small amounts every day or other day to keep the stomach in check especially on long visits.

WSJ3
08-25-2006, 09:18 PM
I have been hanging with BlackSultan all the live long day...

At La Passion and at Lou's...

Its about 9:15PM now and I am exhausted, but it was good hanging with this guy.

As a personal favor to Black Sultan I am posting this pic...
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/blacksultan.jpg
We were all at Lous and Black Sultan wanted to grab the Captain Morgan and give Jayman a special HELLO!!!!

WSJ3
08-25-2006, 09:29 PM
And just for all the brothers that have been missing EL Mano Diablo....
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/FridayAug2513.jpg
AQUI...

WSJ3
08-25-2006, 09:30 PM

I think that the DRAGONSLAYER and WSJ3 will have to make an appearance.

the_Jayman
08-25-2006, 10:02 PM
YOU SHOULD BE A JUDGE ! !

I'M GONNA SEND DAVID AN E-MAIL RIGHT NOW ! !

YOU SHOULD BE A JUDGE BITCH ! !

the_Jayman
08-25-2006, 10:09 PM
sent . . . to 2 different Black Beards e-mail addresses ! !

WSJ3
08-25-2006, 11:36 PM
Thanks but I like the flacas and the chicas come in all shapes and sizes at Barba Negra.

I might be biased.

LOL...

knotty
08-26-2006, 08:38 AM
About time.

And just for all the brothers that have been missing EL Mano Diablo....
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/FridayAug2513.jpg
AQUI...

WSJ3
08-26-2006, 10:17 AM
One more for BlackSultan and Knotty

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/MildredsSisterErika101.jpg

Carpe Diem...

Phoenix
08-26-2006, 11:28 AM
Captain Kirk and his hand live in paradise :D

Cuba Libre
08-26-2006, 04:31 PM
Bikini contests are always the last Saturday of the month?That's true, plus they also hold them on some special holidays, like the 4th of July weekend.

And don't forget about the occasional lingerie (aka Baby Doll) contest.

Cuba Libre
08-26-2006, 04:33 PM
There nothing like dominicana chocha in the morning.It sounds a lot better than Folgers in the morning.

blacksultan
08-26-2006, 08:32 PM
ESCARLETT WON THE BIKINI CONTEST TODAY!!!!!!
She looked awesome. No fuckyous Jayman.

ISOC GUYS PRESENT:
WEYLAND
AJAX
FREAK IN BLACK
CONDOR
BLACKSULTAN
LEEWAY99
I wish WSJ3 WOULD HAVE SHOWN BUT HE WAS PROBABLY GETTING HIS STRUDEL STRUDELED.

Anyway I have to give a report on my day and night in Sosua and my stay at the Europa.

About to hit the club in Puerto Plata!!!!!

B_J_Lover
08-26-2006, 08:42 PM
Damn, I hope you took her directly to the room after the contest. That m/f is fine!!! Fuck you Jayman.

Beads
08-27-2006, 01:32 AM

ISOC GUYS PRESENT:
WEYLAND
AJAX
FREAK IN BLACK
CONDOR
BLACKSULTAN
LEEWAY99

Anyway I have to give a report on my day and night in Sosua and my stay at the Europa.

hope you guys all took turns with the bikini contest winner after the contest!

WSJ3
08-27-2006, 11:01 AM
I tried to make it man but my SaladTossing session was extremely draining.

I needed a nap.

ISOC GUYS PRESENT:
WEYLAND
AJAX
FREAK IN BLACK
CONDOR
BLACKSULTAN
LEEWAY99

WSJ3
08-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Captain Kirk and his hand live in paradise :D

Kirk and Pike were in full effect...

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/kirk.jpg

blacksultan
08-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Escarlett disappeared after the contest. I guess she got enough dinero because muthafuckas have been forming voltron up in that pussy since I have been here (myself included). WSJ3's mojo must have rubbed off on me after meeting him because during my night's stay this past Friday in sosua I was salad tossed by The Black Stallion (report pending).

Dark Knight
08-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Damn can't wait to get there it will be voltron time for me and the ladies. I want mucho salad tossing.

blacksultan
08-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Damn can't wait to get there it will be voltron time for me and the ladies. I want mucho salad tossing.

I will give you a buzz when i get back to the homeland bro!!!!

blacksultan
08-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Today was a very relaxing day. Most of the guys staying here left. It rained all day because a hurricane going towards the gulf dumped alot of rain. Hung out with a bunch of guys (including Leeway99) and chicas shooting the shit and drinking cuba and santo libres. Storing up some leche for the evening.

the_Jayman
08-27-2006, 10:26 PM

Who ? ? ? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah . . I think I remember her . . .

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334444f253b10b336.jpg

naaaahhhhhhhhhhh . . . she didn't look good in a bikini ! !

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/334444f253b09001d.jpg

ISOC GUYS PRESENT:
WEYLAND
AJAX
FREAK IN BLACK
CONDOR
BLACKSULTAN
LEEWAY99

FUCK YOU ALL ! !

mirage6
08-28-2006, 08:28 AM
hey jaymen come down in september we will have a fucking blast

blacksultan
08-28-2006, 08:44 AM
hey jaymen come down in september we will have a fucking blast

Mirage6 bring your music dude, the chicas will love it. Bachata will get that chocha clicking.

blacksultan
08-28-2006, 08:46 AM
Kirk and Pike were in full effect...

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/kirk.jpg
PHOTON TORPEDOES LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!

mirage6
08-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Mirage6 bring your music dude, the chicas will love it. Bachata will get that chocha clicking.

LAST TIME I WAS THERE i had my bose speakers (portable) blasting from the top floor off with over 1000 latin songs --off the hook

WSJ3
08-28-2006, 01:43 PM
Escarlett disappeared after the contest. I guess she got enough dinero because muthafuckas have been forming voltron up in that pussy since I have been here (myself included). WSJ3's mojo must have rubbed off on me after meeting him because during my night's stay this past Friday in sosua I was salad tossed by The Black Stallion (report pending).

Glad I could help buddy...

Use the Dark Side of the Force...

blacksultan
08-28-2006, 06:12 PM
Glad I could help buddy...

Use the Dark Side of the Force...

And my LIGHT SABER!!!!!

I met WILL BLUEPRINT AND EL PAPI CHEWLO TODAY OFFICIALLY. I saw them in Sosua and at the Bikini Contest but they came by Barba Negra today and chilled out for a bit. Really good people and laid back.

WSJ3
08-28-2006, 07:18 PM
Thats my primo Will Blueprint...

I am surprised he came up for air and laid off the chica TOTO for more than a minute.

I can't wait to see the pics from the SCARFACE MANSION!!!!

And my LIGHT SABER!!!!!

I met WILL BLUEPRINT AND EL PAPI CHEWLO TODAY OFFICIALLY. I saw them in Sosua and at the Bikini Contest but they came by Barba Negra today and chilled out for a bit. Really good people and laid back.

B_J_Lover
08-28-2006, 10:58 PM
People, I'm officially in the house on 9/30 for the September bikini contest at BB. Holla at ya boy!

mirage6
08-29-2006, 08:15 AM
BJ LOVER LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING U I WILL BE THERE AS WELL I HAVE THE PENTHOUSE

HUGE AFTER PARTY AFTERWARDS

leeway99
08-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Damn,
I'm ready to go back... Hold the fort down fellas.

mirage6
08-29-2006, 10:42 AM
DONT FORGET imay have part of the penthouse available if my friend does not come so if someone wants i can share

blacksultan
08-29-2006, 01:42 PM
DONT FORGET imay have part of the penthouse available if my friend does not come so if someone wants i can share

POWER COMBO(escarlet/india) + penthouse = some serious shit!!!!!

Dark Knight
08-29-2006, 03:32 PM
I will seee you guys there on the 30th.

blacksultan
08-29-2006, 04:41 PM
5 of the chicas here want to chill with me in the Jacuzzi since I am leaving tomorrow!!! I am going out with a blast. As soon as I get back home I now that I will NEED DOMINCANA CHOCHA NOW!!!

THEGAME
08-29-2006, 06:03 PM
Sounds like you had a great time, I can't wait for pictures of the Chicas!! I know you should have some good ones?

"THE GAME"

WSJ3
08-29-2006, 09:11 PM
POWER COMBO(escarlet/india) + penthouse = some serious shit!!!!!

Where are the pics BlackSultan!?!?!?!?

WSJ3
08-29-2006, 09:11 PM
5 of the chicas here want to chill with me in the Jacuzzi since I am leaving tomorrow!!! I am going out with a blast. As soon as I get back home I now that I will NEED DOMINCANA CHOCHA NOW!!!

I am going through the withdrawals right now...

mirage6
08-29-2006, 09:46 PM
papcito def stop by say hello

Dark Knight
08-29-2006, 10:33 PM
Can someone post a pic of Michelle so that we know her if we see her in Sosua or someplace else?

Dark Knight
08-29-2006, 10:48 PM
This angers and concerns me. Who brought that bullshit there? We don't want them to be educated. If we wanted educated women, we would stay in the states.

It's impossible to get an uncovered blowjob here without expecting to be mugged any minute. Whorehouses here have all gone safe sex now. You can't even get a handjob here without a condom.

Has anyone complained to David about this? He really needs to know that this endangers his business. If we can't get the chicas to do what we want, salad tossing, BBBJCIMNQNS, etc., we won't bother to go there anymore.

Has there been any noticable change in what the chicas will and won't do after this fiasco?

blacksultan
08-30-2006, 06:38 AM
Where are the pics BlackSultan!?!?!?!?

Disposible cameras. I have to get them developed as soon as i get back home.

blacksultan
08-30-2006, 06:42 AM
This angers and concerns me. Who brought that bullshit there? We don't want them to be educated. If we wanted educated women, we would stay in the states.

It's impossible to get an uncovered blowjob here without expecting to be mugged any minute. Whorehouses here have all gone safe sex now. You can't even get a handjob here without a condom.

Has anyone complained to David about this? He really needs to know that this endangers his business. If we can't get the chicas to do what we want, salad tossing, BBBJCIMNQNS, etc., we won't bother to go there anymore.

Has there been any noticable change in what the chicas will and won't do after this fiasco?

Well the chicas here are still giving BBBJ except for maybe two (Heidy and another chica I think is named Sandra who is real quiet) In fact, Wendy2 (with the grande culo) gave me one yesterday that was an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.

mirage6
08-30-2006, 07:40 AM
sandra is the the girl that is almost white lookiing

mirage6
08-30-2006, 07:43 AM
this is the girl i am talking about --sorry about the pic it was the best one i could get she had a WU novio with her the whole time

is she still working there did you notice becvause i would love to bang her possibly but i also got the feeling she may be a little cold

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6710446dfdef331e8.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6710446dfdeb97a67.jpg

blacksultan
08-30-2006, 07:44 AM
Well, Ernesto might keep me here one to two more days. I have to call american airlines to find out if my flight is cancelled. I suspect it might be since the storm system is poorly organized and the meteorologists are not sure where it might go.

blacksultan
08-30-2006, 07:46 AM
this is the girl i am talking about --sorry about the pic it was the best one i could get she had a WU novio with her the whole time

is she still working there did you notice becvause i would love to bang her possibly but i also got the feeling she may be a little cold

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6710446dfdef331e8.jpg

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/6710446dfdeb97a67.jpg

I only saw her twice since I have been here and I did not notice anyone trying to get with her.

mirage6
08-30-2006, 08:02 AM
shes looks hot -u have to admit

WSJ3
08-30-2006, 06:30 PM
Disposible cameras. I have to get them developed as soon as i get back home.

I know partner I am just fiendin for some new pics...

WSJ3
08-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Well, Ernesto might keep me here one to two more days. I have to call american airlines to find out if my flight is cancelled. I suspect it might be since the storm system is poorly organized and the meteorologists are not sure where it might go.

Well if you have to be trapped somewhere I can't think of a better local than DR...

Beads
08-30-2006, 07:03 PM
you better be careful getting those pics developed. most places ruin the negatives of anything with nudity and just tell you its their policy.I HIGHLY suggest some type of automated machine you control to develope the film or you could be pissed!

Phoenix
08-30-2006, 07:55 PM
I am just confused as to why you would not purchase a digital camera> They are pretty damn cheap these days.

mirage6
08-31-2006, 07:55 AM
hell ya u can get one on ebay realllllllly cheap

mirage6
08-31-2006, 07:57 AM
i never knew they would destroy negatives - i havent used a camera that used negatives in a longtime but i do remember i sent my naked pictures to york.com and they sent me the pics - i do not know if htey still do this like i said it was at least 3 years ago -

make sure you ask about policy first - THANKS BEADS GREAT INFO!!

leeway99
08-31-2006, 12:54 PM
You can get them devolped as long as there not sm or child porn. I got some done at Walmart.

mirage6
08-31-2006, 12:55 PM
reallly walmart i thought they were real assholes about pics i am surprised

Cuba Libre
08-31-2006, 02:54 PM
I am just confused as to why you would not purchase a digital camera> They are pretty damn cheap these days.They even make disposable digital cameras. I'm not sure the quality of the pics.

Dark Knight
08-31-2006, 03:43 PM
Take it to Walgrens and get 1 hour photo finshing. If they're not busy, it will take about 20 minutes. Stand there and watch the whole time. They won't do anything if you're right there. The technician will look at you funny while she rings you up, and she will attempt to chat you up for your personal information, but you will get all of your pictures and they won't have made any copies for themselves or to pass on to law enforcement.

You may, however, get a knock on your door from some arm of law enforcement, asking you to voluntarily give them the pictures and tell them who is on them and how they can get in touch with the people on them to make sure that they are of legal age and that they were not a victim of (their definition of) assault. If you refuse, you go on their list of, "persons of interest", and you have no further civil rights from that point on.

If you cooperate, you will have told them your personal business, which is none of theirs. They will keep it forever, and eventually use it against you. At that point, they will make sure that it is also printed in the newspaper as a part of their campagne to discredit you. And, you still go on their list of, "persons of interest". and you have no civil rights from that point on.

If you want to take pictures that you don't want them to see, use a digital camera, upload the pictures to a computer that is not connected to any network at all and never will be. That's hard to do with Windows XP, and will be impossible with Vista. In addition, when Vista comes out, they will no longer support Win98 in any way and no one will write drivers for new equipment to use 98. You will have to use an old digital cam with 98 drivers. They won't be available on newer ones.

i never knew they would destroy negatives - i havent used a camera that used negatives in a longtime but i do remember i sent my naked pictures to york.com and they sent me the pics - i do not know if htey still do this like i said it was at least 3 years ago -

WSJ3
08-31-2006, 06:29 PM
you better be careful getting those pics developed. most places ruin the negatives of anything with nudity and just tell you its their policy.I HIGHLY suggest some type of automated machine you control to develope the film or you could be pissed!

Fuck the nonsense do what I do...

Take your film to a ONE HOUR PHOTO in Manhattan and return in ONE HOUR...

No chance of any problems and believe me I have midgits and Money Shots in my 35MM film.

WSJ3
08-31-2006, 06:30 PM
Never had this problem with my man at 1 hour photo, but I do get the crazy looks.

the_Jayman
08-31-2006, 09:49 PM
and believe me I have midgits and Money Shots in my 35MM film.

noooo . . . not you ! ! :rolleyes: :mrgreen: :eek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Macky
09-01-2006, 04:12 AM
Take them to Walgreen's. Ask one of the male clerks as to who is processing the
film that day. If it is a woman, ask when a man is going to do it. If the guy tells
you it will be a male, find out who it is and tell him specifically what's on the film.
Also tell him specifically what's not on the film (i.e. children or chicas that look
like children). He'll do it and make sure a woman is not looking over his shoulder.
She may holla "911" sexual harrasment in the workplace or some other ignorant
bitch shit.

leeway99
09-01-2006, 09:13 AM
I had no problem getting mine done at Walmart. My next trip I will use a digital camera.( My girl told me I could use her camera) Yea right.

weyland
09-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Take it to Walgrens and get 1 hour photo finshing. If they're not busy, it will take about 20 minutes. Stand there and watch the whole time. They won't do anything if you're right there. The technician will look at you funny while she rings you up, and she will attempt to chat you up for your personal information, but you will get all of your pictures and they won't have made any copies for themselves or to pass on to law enforcement.

You may, however, get a knock on your door from some arm of law enforcement, asking you to voluntarily give them the pictures and tell them who is on them and how they can get in touch with the people on them to make sure that they are of legal age and that they were not a victim of (their definition of) assault. If you refuse, you go on their list of, "persons of interest", and you have no further civil rights from that point on.

If you cooperate, you will have told them your personal business, which is none of theirs. They will keep it forever, and eventually use it against you. At that point, they will make sure that it is also printed in the newspaper as a part of their campagne to discredit you. And, you still go on their list of, "persons of interest". and you have no civil rights from that point on.

I am glad I live in a free country (even though I hope to leave it soon before it becomes even more like the USA).

THEGAME
09-01-2006, 03:25 PM
It's "2006" buy a digital camera, with a printing dock & no worries?

"THE GAME"

ilikenyacional
09-01-2006, 10:56 PM
I am glad I live in a free country (even though I hope to leave it soon before it becomes even more like the USA).

I was thinking the same. Is it paranoia or it's really like that ? I'm happy to live in Canada, even if it's colder !

Sorry for you, my American friends.

knotty
09-02-2006, 09:42 AM
Hey, BlackSultan??? I know those pics are developed. Where they at man???

Beads
09-02-2006, 10:34 AM
I was thinking the same. Is it paranoia or it's really like that ? I'm happy to live in Canada, even if it's colder !

Sorry for you, my American friends.

Its a little bit of paranoia but it has some truth to it. I think ill stay here over Canada though.

blacksultan
09-02-2006, 07:56 PM
i am back and safe. thanks to all the guys on the board who read my posts from bb's and who have been supportive. I will be putting up some pics soon. I had a great time. i saw old friends and made new ones. i finally got the chocha and some todo too. I will be back within the next 5 or 6 months.
and dont forget:

WE ALL NEED DOMINICANA CHOCHA NOW!!!!!!!

Beads
09-02-2006, 08:05 PM
glad you had a great trip and got to hang out with ISOC brothers.and you you got into BOD while you were there so it was all good.

ROVER
09-03-2006, 12:22 AM
Glad your back safe and sound. I will call you mannana.

gdogg
09-03-2006, 01:45 AM

If you want to take pictures that you don't want them to see, use a digital camera, upload the pictures to a computer that is not connected to any network at all and never will be. That's hard to do with Windows XP, and will be impossible with Vista. In addition, when Vista comes out, they will no longer support Win98 in any way and no one will write drivers for new equipment to use 98. You will have to use an old digital cam with 98 drivers. They won't be available on newer ones.

You sound like you're speaking from experience! Did this happen to you?
:eek:

gdogg
09-03-2006, 01:46 AM
i am back and safe. thanks to all the guys on the board who read my posts from bb's and who have been supportive. I will be putting up some pics soon. I had a great time. i saw old friends and made new ones. i finally got the chocha and some todo too. I will be back within the next 5 or 6 months.
and dont forget:

Welcome back, and thanks for your updates!! Has the depression set in yet? We gotta hang down there one day.
:)

Hemp
09-03-2006, 05:03 PM
and dont forget:

call me...me u and aventura can kick it...

blacksultan
09-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Welcome back, and thanks for your updates!! Has the depression set in yet? We gotta hang down there one day.
:)

It has set in like a muthafucka.

the_Jayman
09-03-2006, 06:51 PM
post your pictures and relive the trip over and over . . . as soon as you run out of pictures to post buy an airplane ticket ! !

Dark Knight
09-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Guys why go through the hassle, take digital pictures and if you want print them up when you want them, this way no ones sees your stuff.

the_Jayman
09-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Guys why go through the hassle, take digital pictures and if you want print them up when you want them, this way no ones sees your stuff.

or post them in the open forum and tell the chicas "no comprendo ! ! !"

Internet ? ? ? What's the Internet ? ? ?:confused: :confused: ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jimmy who ? ? ? :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

the_Jayman
09-03-2006, 07:19 PM
me no espeaka espaniol ! !

gdogg
09-04-2006, 05:03 AM
post your pictures and relive the trip over and over . . . as soon as you run out of pictures to post buy an airplane ticket ! !

That's what I do. I have no idea when my next trip is, so I read my old trip reports!

Dark Knight
09-04-2006, 02:24 PM
So getting off on your old reports eh? jajajaja very interestiiiiiingg

DEPUTY DAWG
09-05-2006, 03:16 AM
Yeah this withdrawal is fucking awful and I'm dying a slow & painful death!!!!!!!!!

Dark Knight
09-05-2006, 04:18 AM
I lucked out. It did not happen to me. It did happen to a close relative. It was a few years ago, and he still lives with the repercusions.

He lost his job, and his condo put him out after they received a visit from the FBI asking very probing questions about him. He worked in Social Services at a high level and they simply said that his credibility was gone and bought him out of his contract.

His Condo Association had a claus that the residents would not bring undue scrutiny on the other residents. Law enforcement began to lurk about outside of the building, questioning all and sundry as to what they knew about him. People were uncomfortable with the situation so the association bought him out of his condo under threat of foreclosure.

He had some money for awhile, but no job or prospects for such and nowhere to live. He has had several jobs since then, but, mysteriously, things just don't quite go right and he has to leave. It was awhile before he discovered that the FBI has a notice on his Social Security number that they are to be notified every time he gets a new job. They then call personnel and tell them the story.

He couldn't find anyone to rent him a decent apartment so he had to buy a house. It's modest but if he doesn't keep a steady income, he will lose it after awhile.

He has done nothing wrong, broken no laws, never been arrested or indicted, but they decided they didn't like him because of some pictures of grown women, that he had developed, so they have ruined him.

Welcome to America.

You sound like you're speaking from experience! Did this happen to you?
:eek:

gdogg
09-05-2006, 07:02 AM
WOW! Sorry that happened to him, I hope he's ok.

WSJ3
09-05-2006, 06:22 PM
I find it hard to believe that with all the terrorism that the FBI has time to harrass a citizen just because he took some freak pics to the 1 hour photo store.

Its a sad day in Muddville.

I lucked out. It did not happen to me. It did happen to a close relative. It was a few years ago, and he still lives with the repercusions.

He lost his job, and his condo put him out after they received a visit from the FBI asking very probing questions about him. He worked in Social Services at a high level and they simply said that his credibility was gone and bought him out of his contract.

His Condo Association had a claus that the residents would not bring undue scrutiny on the other residents. Law enforcement began to lurk about outside of the building, questioning all and sundry as to what they knew about him. People were uncomfortable with the situation so the association bought him out of his condo under threat of foreclosure.

He had some money for awhile, but no job or prospects for such and nowhere to live. He has had several jobs since then, but, mysteriously, things just don't quite go right and he has to leave. It was awhile before he discovered that the FBI has a notice on his Social Security number that they are to be notified every time he gets a new job. They then call personnel and tell them the story.

He couldn't find anyone to rent him a decent apartment so he had to buy a house. It's modest but if he doesn't keep a steady income, he will lose it after awhile.

He has done nothing wrong, broken no laws, never been arrested or indicted, but they decided they didn't like him because of some pictures of grown women, that he had developed, so they have ruined him.

Welcome to America.

Dark Knight
09-05-2006, 07:57 PM
The truth is that he's not ok. And he is not the only person who has suffered so. It's becoming more and more common.

He has seriously considered finding another country in which to live. The problem is that, as bad as things are for him here, they may be worse elsewhere. First, what is being done to him is unconstitutional and illegal here. It would not be illegal in many other countries. Second, the US FBI and CIA have influence over every other country in the world and use that influence liberally. Think extraordinary rendition.

Those who don't follow their orders meet with a terrible fate. Look at what they did to Noriega, who finally grew a backbone. They simply broke it and put him in jail forever. Look at the Iraqi's and Afghans who would not acquiese. We are fueling civil wars there, giving arms to both sides so they kill each other and we can look and cluck our tongues saying what a shame it is that they treat each other like that.

And this terrorism thing is all a crock. They just use that to get power and money from the scared little American public to use for mistreating others both here and abroad. There were no terrorist except the United States government.

Of course, we have angered so much of the world now that they truly do want to get us. Think of how we treat each other, and multiply that many times. You might then understand the anger of the rest of the world.

So we give the goons even more money and power to protect us from the situation which they have created in the first place and they use that money and power to make the situation even worse, thus necessitating more money and additional powers under the guise of protection.

But, obviously, we deserve everything that we get because we are eager to give up our rights and privacy to assist in their ends. In fact, we actually beg them to be more invasive and abusive toward us.

WOW! Sorry that happened to him, I hope he's ok.

Beads
09-05-2006, 08:03 PM
this is all a little too political for me. so much for blacksultan in costambar--Part 4.

Dark Knight
09-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Sorry. I didn't mean to hijack the post. I, too, want to hear about chicas in DR. I've grown rather weary of my own discussion

Sultan, my man, let's hear about your chicas. More details, please. And pictures too.

this is all a little too political for me. so much for blacksultan in costambar--Part 4.

WSJ3
09-05-2006, 08:33 PM

Yeah I think this political science class should be tabled.

Sorry about what happened to your friend but this probably isn't the best venue to resolve this issue.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/SammySosa42/MildredsSisterErika112-1.jpg

I want to see pics of chicas with STRUDELS in their mouths.

I come here for a smile not to read about how bad it is in the world.

Beads
09-05-2006, 11:51 PM
yes more pics please!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/558544fe45ab43fbf.jpg

el_papi_chew_low
09-10-2006, 03:24 PM
And my LIGHT SABER!!!!!

Good catchin up with a fellow Bison!! Sounds like you had a great trip. We'll have to coordinate something soon!

blacksultan
09-10-2006, 03:26 PM
ill pm you my info.

Beads
09-10-2006, 06:04 PM
mas photos po favor!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/558545048bcb5e72e.jpg

WSJ3
09-10-2006, 07:11 PM
Right back at you...

Hey hows about some new Diana and Braces pics.

mas photos po favor!!!

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/558545048bcb5e72e.jpg

the_Jayman
09-10-2006, 09:07 PM
is that Braces on the right ? ? NICE TITTIES ! !

blacksultan
09-29-2006, 06:30 PM
Coming soon: blacksultan in costambar- part 5!!!! Stacking chips for the ticket right now!!!!! OOOOOOOH chocha!!

Macky
09-30-2006, 04:34 PM
Fuck that negative shit, you know how to party.

Hemp
09-30-2006, 04:59 PM
Coming soon: blacksultan in costambar- part 5!!!! Stacking chips for the ticket right now!!!!! OOOOOOOH chocha!!

do ya thang man :mrgreen:

leeway99
09-30-2006, 08:03 PM

Damn dog, You no how we do it.....

blacksultan
10-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Damn dog, You no how we do it.....

We are going to handle our shit!!! Straight tearing pussy out the frame!!!!!!