PDA

View Full Version : 2004: A Sex Odyssey

Gladiator
09-26-2004, 03:36 AM
INTRODUCTION

I’ve just completed my 2-week sexpedition to the North coast. I was based all the time in the holy city of Sosua but I made occasional incursions into Cabarete and Puerto Plata. It was my first time in the DR though it wasn’t my first sexpedition.

It is quite clear that the North coast hasn’t reached yet the level of the world top sex Meccas, such as Brazil and Thailand, but having said this I must admit that Sosua is a holy place, a town where the fun is guaranteed.

Regarding the quality of the girls, it is more difficult to find very beautiful girls (7+) here than it is in other countries – if you are used to Brazilian cuties, for instance, you definitely have to lower your expectations when you visit Sosua, but you can still find a lot of girls in the 5-7 region and the rare 7+, who will be most probably already taken. I am quite picky too: I have been spoiled by Rio de Janeiro’s finest and by the best looking and youngest (but legal) babe faced Thai sweeties, so what I consider a 7 might be a 8 or even a 9 for others who haven’t been spoiled yet.

I have enjoyed my sexpedition to the DR more than the sexpedition that I made to Cuba a couple of years ago: the DR is just a better place than Cuba for mongering. Cuba has beautiful girls and it is a gorgeous island too but there is currently a monger-unfriendly policy in place and the police is a pain in the ass, frightening girls all the time. Cuba has a lot of potential, but at the moment the police hassle is too high in my opinion.

Over the last few days the police has also arrested a few girls who were walking the streets of Sosua at night, apparently they do this on a regular basis to keep the number of hookers under control. Obviously this is bad news for us and I really hope they don’t get used to it. I spoke to some girls in Charamicos and they said they had stopped going out at night in the Pedro Clisante area because they are afraid of being arrested. Other girls in Cabarete told me exactly the same story, they don’t go to Sosua any more and prefer to stay in Cabarete to avoid the police.

I liked the laid-back atmosphere of the town: it is small, quiet, safe and there are always some hookers on the horizon both by day and by night and regardless of where you are. It is a carnal environment and sex is in the air. Pros, semipros, non-pros, mongers, locals and all-inclusive tourists live all in harmony in the holy city.

During the day the action seemed to be limited to SW’s, beach walkers and pussies that hang out in a handful of bars. At night, from 11 pm onwards the discos open and disco-pussies start to turn up. There were 2 discos open: D’Latino and D’Classico and also worth mentioning is the Merengue bar, below D’Classico. D’Latino stayed open till later and usually closed at around 5-5.30 am each day of the week.

1ST PART: THE ARRIVAL

It was around 3 pm when I first arrived in POP and as soon as I saw the airport I started to get excited. From my trips I have realised that there is a correlation between the quality of the airport and the availability and price of pussies: the more basic the airport is the more pussies at cheap prices there are, and POP airport looked quite basic…

I took a taxi to the hotel, left the luggage in the room and went out straightaway to check out the town. Walking along Pedro Clisante I first came across Domino and Four Roses bars, there were a few hookers there, I scanned them all at a glance but none of them attracted my attention so I kept walking slowly all the way down to the beach, taking in the scene.

I love it when I visit a place for the first time, there are always new details to absorb, new landscapes and new hookers.

The beach was gorgeous, but it was already a bit late. On the way back to the hotel I stopped at Fun Centre for a couple of beers, it was hot and I was starting to get thirsty.

The chick who served the beer looked very friendly, she started to talk to me in broken English and she seemed very happy when I told her we could talk in Spanish. She was a 6 on the Richter scale of beauty, early twenties and, apparently, a non-pro. She insisted so that I stayed as long as possible, we talked for a long time and her body language suggested that she might be interested in visiting my bedroom so I invited her for a drink in the disco when her shift finished at 4 am and she accepted with no hesitation.

I was surprised that I had got a date with the first chick that I talked to, I thought that getting some non-pro action would be easy but not so easy! Anyway, it was just a date, she wasn’t on my bed yet.

I left Fun Centre and went to have some dinner, take a shower and get ready for my first night in Sosua.

I hung around the hookers’ bars having some drinks and chatting up the pros, they were friendly but too hardcore to my taste. I also visited Flamingo, there were only 3 girls that I liked, the rest were average or below average types. Two of the good-looking girls, one black and the other light-skinned mulatta, were already taken so I talked to the 3rd option – let’s call her Deep Throat for reasons that I will explain later. Deep Throat was a hardcore too but friendly and fun. I asked for the price for 1 hour and she said 2,000 pesos plus 500 salida, but I negotiated a bit and that came down soon to 1,000 pesos plus 500 salida. She wouldn’t go lower than 1,000 pesos.

I considered taking her to my room, but decided to hit the discos first to see what other options were available before making any decision. On the other hand I still had the date with the non-pro at 4 am.

I got into D’Classico at around 2 am and it was packed not only with pros and mongers but also with all-inclusive tourists, female sex tourists and sanky pankies (sic).

I scanned the landscape and ended up talking to a cute Haitian, let’s call her Miss BBBJ for reasons that I will explain later too. Miss BBBJ was really cute, her bum was correctly shaped and hard and she had a flat stomach and a slim figure. She wasn’t hardcore at all, she showed a sweet nature, there was kind of innocence in the way she spoke and in her eyes. I really liked her. She spoke no English and very basic Spanish, but it was enough. She said she went every day to D’Classico, I got her phone number and then visited D’Latino.

D’Latino was packed with pussy too, it was around 3 am, I had drunk a lot of Presidentes and Brugal anejo so the pussies looked probably even more attractive than they usually do – alcohol is the best beauty treatment for women.

Finally I left D’Latino and went to Fun Centre to pick up the non-pro. The plan was to attack the non-pro quickly and if she didn’t fuck I would go to Flamingo and take Deep Throat to my room.

When I got to Fun Centre at around 3.45 am the non-pro was there and she told me that she was tired and she’d rather go out with me the following day, she said she hadn’t even brought proper clothes to go to the disco and would have to go in her uniform. I thought: ‘Shit! What a fucking time-waster!’ But I told her that I understood her and that it was perfectly fine for me to meet her the next day. I like to keep options open, even with time-wasters.

She said that I could go to the disco with her friend if I wanted, and she introduced me a street rat. I shook hands with the street rat and gave her a quick look: she was a 4 in my book, so I told the non-pro that I’d prefer to go to the disco by myself as I was only interested in going out with her and not her friend and after all I just wanted to have a drink and listen to some music. She warned me that there were many putas in the disco, but I said that I wasn’t interested in putas, but only in decent girls like her and kissed her on the cheek before I left.

Then I took a motoconcho to Flamingo to look for Deep Throat, she wasn’t there but the cute black chick that I saw before was now available, I asked how much and she said she would tell me later, I replied I needed to know in advance and she said to wait downstairs as Flamingo was already closing and she would be out in 5 minutes.

I waited for a few minutes and the outlines of the black cutie appeared in the darkness of the Domino bar area, which was already closed.

I asked again how much, she took out her mobile and said she would type in the amount as she didn’t want anyone to hear how much she charged. This chick should be recruited by the CIA, MI5 or something: I’ve never seen any other girl taking such precautionary measures against possible external surveillance. She typed in the amount and showed me the mobile phone screen, which was tiny, and considering that my brain was flooded with Presidente and Brugal anejo I could hardly see the figures but I made an effort and I read 2,500.

When I saw that quote I told her that was too much, and in any case, was that for short time or for all night? ‘What do you think?’, she replied. I said I thought 2,500 pesos would be for all night and even so it was too expensive. She asked how much I was willing to give. I replied 1,000 maximum for 1 hour, non-negotiable, take it or leave it (it was almost 5 am and I couldn’t afford to waste my time negotiating). She said no way, she said, with bad manners, she had a friend who was working in Europe and she knew how much we pay in Europe. That made me laugh and I reminded her that we were not in Europe but in the DR, if she wanted to charge European rates she should go to Europe but as long as she stayed in the DR she should be realistic and not to price herself out of the market.

Pussy is not oil, its price is not set internationally, there is no OPEC for pussy, so the price of pussy in one country has nothing to do with its price in other countries, but some chicks seem to be still unaware of this fact.

I didn’t like the way she had behaved through the negotiations, she had showed me her hardcore side, she had showed me she was all business and I don’t like business women, I like sweeties. The purpose of negotiating prices is not only to save money but to test the girls’ attitudes, during the negotiating process you can see how hardcore, how cold or how sweet they are. This chick had failed the attitude test, so I said it was fine, I’d go to D’Latino to get another chick for 1,000 pesos for 1 hour and I took a motoconcho.

When I was on the motoconcho she asked me if she could go with me as she was taking the shared taxi back to Puerto Plata and had to go in that direction anyway, I told her it was OK.

On the way to D’Latino, she told me that I hadn’t been patient enough, she said that we could reach an agreement after all. That obviously meant that she was willing to go with me for 1,000 pesos, and I found it funny: she was now on a weak negotiating position: I was about to hit a disco where I could find pussies for the price I wanted, she was about to go home empty handed.

The motoconcho stopped in front of D’Latino, she said she would come with me, but I told her I had already decided to take another girl, I didn’t like her attitude and kissed her goodbye.

I got into D’Latino and, after some reconnaissance, hunted down a cute Haitian chick, 18 yo, slim and hard body, beautiful face, but she didn’t have ID (she had just a paper saying she’d lost her ID recently) so she couldn’t get into my hotel and we had to go to Calipso for a short-time sex session for 1,000 pesos. We stayed almost 2 hours there, she didn’t mind the time, she happened to be an excellent fuck, 100% GFE, she said she loved sex and I believed her, I was impressed with her performance and her attitude. She was really the star of my trip, I met her around 5-6 times during my 2-week sexpedition and she always overperformed. Let’s call her the Haitian Princess.

The Haitian Princess in fact was born in the DR and, according to her, she’s never been to Haiti. I believe her since unlike all other Haitian girls that I met she spoke perfect Spanish with DR accent.

When we left Calipso it was already light, almost 8 am, I was still drunk but sexually satisfied: the Haitian Princess had fulfilled all my desires.

When I got back to my hotel and laid on the bed I closed my eyes and thought of my first day in the holy city.

It had been a fantastic day.

Shadow Dweller
09-26-2004, 10:22 AM
Excelent report Gladiator! Hope the balance of your stay is just as good.

WSJ3
09-26-2004, 10:58 AM
My hats off to you buddy.

Here to lots of naked chica pics.

Twohands
09-26-2004, 12:27 PM
Great report! Nothing like pussy tales first thing on a Sunday mornin' to get your day going... :wink:

Don Tomas
09-27-2004, 04:03 AM
Great Report.

gdogg
09-27-2004, 04:22 AM
Nice

UnMEnXTC
09-27-2004, 09:17 AM
Just one word - WOW!

ravel456
09-27-2004, 08:59 PM
This is why we return to the dr again and again...

JD
09-28-2004, 01:15 AM
I really enjoyed your take on Sosua.

JD

Gladiator
09-28-2004, 06:59 PM
2ND PART: STENDHAL’S SYNDROME

Someone knocking on the door woke me up, I listened to a female voice, she was the chambermaid. I didn’t reply but just laid on my bed, inert, as if I was still sleeping. ‘Who knows? Maybe she was cute and I would fuck her later on during my trip’, I thought.

She saw I was still in and left, I stayed there resting for some time and then looked at the time: it was around 2 pm.

When I glanced at myself in the mirror I noticed I had a big mark on my neck, it was one of the bites from the Haitian Princess, I remembered that I had felt some bites in the middle of her wild performance. I would have to put some ice on it to make it disappear earlier –ice is the best treatment for girls’ bites- but even so it wouldn’t take less than 3-4 days.

I hate bites. I mean, I like feeling them in the heat of a passionate fuck but I definitely don’t like it when the mark stays on my neck.

I put on my swimming-trunks and walked to that gorgeous beach that I had seen the day before to have a swim and to take some beer for breakfast. The day was bright, the sky blue and the sea calm and warm.

On the beach some girls found me and chatted me up, they were fun to talk to. During our conversations I did some intelligence gathering, asking them about Sosua, about the scene. It doesn’t matter how many posts or how many internet sites you have researched: you always learn new stuff once you get to a sex paradise that you are not familiar with.

Time went by quickly, as it usually does in Sosua, and it was already dark when I left the beach.

Life looked smooth in this little town: excellent weather and beach, good beer, cheap prices and there were girls galore. Given that we can’t fuck 30 or 40 times a day we have to let most of the girls go, we have to be selective, we have to release our energy through only one, two or three of them each day. This is, in fact, the only problem that a monger has to face during a stay in a sex paradise: which girl to choose.

I knew Flamingo would open at 10 pm and I had already taken the decision that Deep Throat would be my first fuck of the day. I got there at about 10:30 pm and there was a show: a dog dancing between 2 poles.

I was going to call Deep Throat when I saw the light-skinned mulatta I had spotted the night before was there by herself, bored, she was the best-looking girl in that shithole so I chatted her up. I didn’t like her attitude, she was cold, unenthusiastic and distant, so I let her go and approached Deep Throat. She thanked me for going again and was as sweet as the previous night.

I asked her if the 1,000 pesos for one hour offer was still on, she smiled with her sluttish face and said it was. I paid the 500 pesos for the salida and we walked the long way from Flamingo up to the hotel Europa.

It was around 3-4 minutes into the BBBJ when I realised that Deep Throat was the natural name for that chick: she had that rare virtue of swallowing as deep as she could, she set targets for herself and she met them. I was falling in love with her, or to be more precise, with her prodigious mouth. She happened to be a great fuck too, so I enjoyed the hour. Her skin was smooth and slippery with sweat when we finished. I gave her 1,000 pesos and she left.

It was around midnight, I needed to eat something so went for some dinner, then on to the discos and at 3:30 am I made it to Fun Centre to give the second and last chance to the non-pro.

In sex paradises we really can’t afford to waste our time courting chicks, in sex paradises pussies are next to free, so if we decide to chase a non-pro is just to experience a cheap thrill, in a sense it is a favour that we are doing them so that they can dream for a while of getting a foreign boyfriend.

The Fun Centre non-pro was dressed to kill: tight jeans and nice shirt (i.e. good cleavage). However, she looked a bit serious and worried.

She asked me if I had enjoyed the night before, I replied I certainly had. I said I basically went for some drinks, some dancing and then to bed to sleep as I was a bit jetlagged because of the 9-hour flight – while I was talking to her I was facing her with my left side since on the right side of my neck was the bite, which appeared slightly above the collar of my shirt.

The non-pro said her friend (the street rat) told her that she had seen me the night before first with a black girl on a motoconcho, and later on with a different black girl on another motoconcho.

‘Fucking bitch!’, I thought. I tried to talk my way out, explaining that the first one just was going in my direction, which was the truth, and regarding the second one I was sure her friend had seen someone else and she thought it was me. After all, last night the streets where in the dark more often than not, how could the street rat be sure that it was me? Has the rat got eagle’s eyesight? Not even eagles can see properly in the streets of Sosua at night.

The non-pro listened eagerly to me, but she looked unconvinced, she seemed to trust the rat’s version. She said she’d come to the disco with me and with her friend too, one of the other Fun Centre waitresses, which was proof that she was protecting herself against me.

We went to D’Latino and, as expected, she didn’t give up to my advances: she ran away from my pressure. I didn’t exercise a high-pressure swift attack but just a slow and hardly perceptible corporal progress till I came across the Chinese wall that she started to raise against my attempts. There was no doubt: she wasn’t into it, or at least she wasn’t into it that night, but that night was her last chance: she was wasting her last chance, maybe unaware of it. I had to let her go.

When she left I tried my luck with a couple of the pros in the disco, but I didn’t quite like their attitude, they seemed fully certified hardcores, potential starfish or even trouble makers. I drank the night away and went to sleep.

The following day before leaving the beach -it was getting dark again- I went to have a beer to one of the stalls that was still open. There were a few black Haitian girls around a table, but I couldn’t see them properly because it was dark, as dark as themselves. One of them came and sat on my lap, she said ‘hola’. I recognised the sweet voice of the Haitian Princess. I asked her: ‘Do you have ID today’. She said: ‘No, but I can borrow my friend’s today’.

She borrowed it and we spent the night together in my love nest. She left the next day at around 3 pm – she would have stayed as long as I wanted. I gave her 1,500 pesos and she put them in her purse without even checking how much it was. I knew I would meet her again.

In the afternoon I went past Fun Centre and the non-pro was there, she called me and said we should meet at some point again. I said: ‘Yes, sure’, just to be diplomatic, and she gave me her mobile phone number. I told her I’d phone her the next day, she said that would be great, that way we could talk. I didn’t phone her, I just took the decision to forget her: she was a time-waster.

Later on that day I recruited a 21 yo black girl for 1 hour in D’Latino for 1,000 pesos. She was cute and a good lay, but nothing special, only an average good lay.

The following day was business as usual: I hunted down a 19 yo schoolgirl, she said that she was studying at a secondary school in Cabarete, that she had lost 2 years of her studies because she married a 50-ish German expat when she was 17 yo, but now he had left her and she returned to her studies. I checked her ID and it wass true she was 19 yo, I am not sure if the rest of the story was true or just BS. Not that I care, anyway.

The schoolgirl was light-skinned, a bit chubby, but was doable and had that fresh look in her face, a sweet attitude and an immaculate skin: no scars, no stretch marks, firm and big natural tits. She was good value too: 1,000 pesos for almost 2 hours, after negotiations.

I let the schoolgirl go and it was already around 2 am, a good time to hit D’Latino, which was going strong at that time. I took a strategic position and started to scan the pussy landscape. There were several options but I finally decided to play safe and recruited again the Haitian Princess for a meaningful all night long relationship, which lasted till the afternoon of the following day as this chick never seemed to be in a hurry to leave.

At this stage of my trip I was already reaching a supreme state of happiness, I wasn’t a human being any more: I had become an omnipotent sex God who could choose who to fuck and when to fuck at my pleasure. I had no limitations.

I had already enjoyed a few pussies, I had got the phone numbers of quite a few more and I talked daily to some other new ones who appeared on the horizon.

In Sosua there was always the chance of new pussies turning up at any moment, from any direction, and I liked that feeling. It was a feeling of being overwhelmed by your surroundings, a feeling of anxiety to some extent, it was like a kind of Stendhal’s syndrome but caused not by the beauty of Florence’s works of art, but by the continuous presence of easy lays.

This was the fourth time that I experienced the Stendhal’s syndrome in a sex paradise. The first time was in Pattaya, the second in Phuket and the third in Rio. Sosua was starting to get into the list of holy places where your soul can fly free from mundane worries.

However, my sexpedition was only starting. The best was still to come.

And the worst was still to come too.

ilikenyacional
09-28-2004, 07:19 PM
Man, I like your attitude. Great job and great post.

I can't wait to read the next episode.

WSJ3
09-28-2004, 07:30 PM
Stendhal's syndrome (sten.DAWLZ sin.drum, -drohm) n. Dizziness, panic, paranoia, or madness caused by viewing certain artistic or historical artifacts or by trying to see too many such artifacts in too short a time. Also: Stendhal syndrome.

WSJ3
09-28-2004, 07:32 PM
You posts are so enthralling that I find myself wisked away to Sosua, and it is like I am right there with you watching the debauchery unfold.

"When I bite into a York Peppermint Patty...I get the sensation"

Great trip reports and I loved the Stendhal's syndrome analogy.

Very apropos.

Gladiator
09-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Thanks guys for your kind words.

I'm glad you like the reports and will try to write the next chapters shortly.

John Locke
09-29-2004, 05:34 PM
Very righteous post brother. Your writing is on another level. I actually felt like a fly on the bedpost.

Gladiator
10-02-2004, 08:55 AM
3RD PART: JEANNE

National Hurricane Centre, Miami:

A Hurricane Warning remains in effect for the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic from Cabrera southward to Isla Saona. A Tropical Storm Warning and a Hurricane Watch remain in effect along the northern coast of the Dominican Republic west of Cabrera to Puerto Plata and along the southern coast of the Dominican Republic from Isla Saona westward to Santo Domingo.

Maximum sustained winds are near 70 mph, 110 km/hr, with higher gusts. Some strengthening is possible once the center of Jeanne reaches the Atlantic and it could become a hurricane later tonight or Thursday. Storm surge flooding of 1 to 3 feet above normal tide levels along with large and dangerous battering waves can be expected near and to the right of where the center makes landfall. Rainfall accumulations of 8 to 12 inches with isolated higher amounts can be expected near the path of Jeanne. These rains could cause life-threatening flash floods and mudslides.

The Haitian Princess left the room, I was 1,500 pesos poorer, I opened a can of Presidente and looked through the window: the weather was crappy, it was raining heavily.

It rained on and off all day, going to the beach was out of the question.

I couldn’t believe it was already Wednesday, 5 nights had already passed since I arrived and I hadn’t even realised of it. I hadn’t been aware of the time factor: I had been trapped in the present, there had been no space for the past or the future in my mind over the last 5 days. Now, for the first time, I started to think about the future: I thought about Jeanne.

At night I did the routine round through the bars and discos, ending up as usual at D’Latino.

The Haitian Princess was there and came to say hello, I spoke to her briefly and told her I needed some new pussy that night and she was understanding.

I had my radar turned on, I took a position where I could easily see the door so that I couldn’t miss any new pussy entering the place: I was scanning the existing pussies and at the same time fully concentrated on any new developments at the door.

In the night sea I could see sharks, piranhas, jellyfish and even a couple of whales, but I was looking for a dolphin.

The door opened and two new chicks appeared in the scene, they were good-looking and I had never seen them before. They made their way to the other side of the disco and I chased them like a predator watching the movements of potential preys.

I chatted them up. They were from Puerto Plata and said they visited Sosua from time to time. Both of them looked nice, one was 20 yo and the other 22 yo and they said they were sisters. I chose the 20 yo and asked her for the price for 1-2 hours.

The opening price was 1,500 pesos, so I had to start negotiations and after a while we reached an agreement at 1,000 pesos. We went out of the disco and the motoconcho guys surrounded us like flies, we took one of them and went to the hotel.

She turned out to be a cold fish, so it wasn’t a memorable experience, it was a mere physical release.

In the night sea of all sex Meccas there are always cold fish in addition to the other species. I try to avoid them, I try to set up a tight net and let in just dolphins, but somehow occasionally cold fish and other undesirable specimens manage to make their way through. No net is perfect.

National Hurricane Centre, Miami:

A Hurricane Warning remains in effect in the Dominican Republic from Puerto Plata to Isla Saona. A Tropical Storm Warning remains in effect along the north coast of Hispaniola from le mole St Nicholas to west of Puerto Plata and from Isla Saona to Santo Domingo. A Hurricane Watch remains in effect along the northern coast of the Dominican Republic from west of Puerto Plata westward to Monte Cristi and along the southern coast of the Dominican Republic from Isla Saona westward to Santo Domingo.

Maximum sustained winds are near 75 mph, 120 km/hr, with higher gusts. Jeanne is expected to weaken to a tropical storm later today as a result of its encounter with Hispaniola. Storm surge flooding of 1 to 3 feet above normal tide levels along with large and dangerous battering waves can be expected along the north coast of the Dominican Republic today. Rainfall accumulations of 9 to 13 inches with isolated higher amounts can be expected over the Dominican Republic. These rains could cause life-threatening flash floods and mud slides.

Isolated tornadoes are possible over Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic today.

The sound of heavy rain woke me up, it really was pouring, but I stayed in bed for some more time.

Later in the day the rain stopped and there was even some sunshine, I decided to go for a swim in the late afternoon but when I was on the beach some dark clouds covered the sky and it started to rain again.

I had to run to one of the stalls that was still open and busy to avoid the downpour. There were several girls at the stall, but all of them were already taken. Some Dominican music was playing in the background and the atmosphere was cheerful and relaxed.

The downpour was more and more intense and strong winds were also developing, blowing over some of the sun beds. Mongers and girls laughed at it and I found it funny too.

For a moment I thought an unstable stall by the sea was possibly the worst place to be during a hurricane, but on the other hand Jeanne wasn’t supposed to reach its peak over Sosua till the early morning hours, and it was still around 6 pm so I didn’t feel any real threat.

The rain stopped after some time and I took a motoconcho to the hotel.

When I did the compulsory inspection in the hookers’ bars and discos that night I noticed there were fewer girls than usual, the scene had been affected by the imminent arrival of Jeanne, though there were still a number of options available.

In D’Latino I spotted a girl that I really liked, a real Superpussy, a solid 8 on the Richter scale of beauty, I attacked her as soon as she appeared in my field of vision. She was 19 yo, shortish peroxide blond hair and a beautiful face and petite body. But she was a hardcore, she tried all the tricks in the trade: ‘I have the period and can’t fuck tonight’, ‘I need 5,000 pesos to buy a cell phone’, ‘I have flu and can’t suck either because I cough frequently’, etc.

I was disappointed, she was really cute but her attitude was utter shit, so I had to drop her of my target list. I am not sure what her agenda was, other mongers tried their luck with her too and ended up letting her go. I guess she was already getting some Western Union income from a few suckers and was now just trying to find new unsuspecting idiots who would be willing to give her some money without penetrating any of her sacred holes.

I had wasted over half an hour with her, fondling her sculptural bum and tits, and I was extremely horny but it was already around 5 am, there weren’t many options left apart from the usual hardcores. I decided to call it a night and went back to the hotel.

On my way back in the motoconcho I noticed it was raining slightly and it was windy.

Once in my room I got the bottle of Brugal anejo and started to evaluate the situation: it had been my first pussyless day in Sosua, something had gone wrong. I analysed my movements during the day and realised that it had been a shit day, there had been definitely fewer pussies around, the number of options had been indeed limited. It wasn’t my fault, it was Jeanne’s fault.

Anyway, having a day off during a 14-night sex odyssey is not a major tragedy, it helps you to recover energy, recharge and be able to face the following days with more stamina.

The following morning the loud rain prevented me from sleeping again, it looked even noisier, and the winds were really strong: Jeanne was at last here.

At some point in the afternoon it stopped raining and I went out for a walk. It was the day of devastation: some trees and branches were down, windows had been broken and pieces of glass were in the streets and, worst of all, ATM’s were down too.

I checked the 3 or 4 ATM’s around the hotel Europa and they were out of service and the banks were closed too. Fortunately, I had taken some traveller checks as a backup, so I had to resort to them to keep going.

The scene was still whoreless, except for the handful of hardcores at Domino and similar bars.

It was pouring almost all the time. I had dinner at the Europa while listening to the rain, I didn’t even want to venture out of the hotel. I did a quick head count and there were around 20 flies on the table, the dinner was good though. I noticed a fly was swimming within my bottle of Presidente and asked the waiter for another bottle.

I phoned a couple of pussies from the hotel with no success, apparently the phone lines were down too because of the hurricane.

This was a terrible situation, if the last night had been bad tonight would be even worse in terms of pussies per square metre.

At midnight it was still raining, there wasn’t even any motoconcho in front of Domino, I started to walk with my umbrella towards the discos. It was completely dark and there were a lot of fallen branches on the pavement. I walked slowly, so that I could feel on my feet if there was something on my way, I couldn’t see anything at all. I hadn’t walked this way since I was in the army around 10 years ago and had to do some night training.

There were some deep pools of water on the pavement too and I went through them, my feet were soaked. I got first to D’Classico but it was closed, D’Latino was open so I got in.

The place was dead. To my surprise there were quite a few mongers there but only 3 free pussies. One of them was the rat that had revealed my night activities to the Fun Centre non-pro, I wouldn’t fuck that rat even if I got paid for it. She was with 2 friends, who were quite uninspiring too.

I couldn’t believe it: it was a pussyless landscape. The night went on and no doable pussy turned up. There was even a fight between some guys later in the night, but they were kicked out by the security staff.

I had to call it a night again and left for the hotel. There were no motoconchos outside so I had to walk all my way back, in the dark, in the middle of the rain and slightly drunk. The way back was still worse than when I came to the disco. I didn’t see a single soul, just the outlines of a few stray dogs.

The power cut caused by the incessant rain had also affected the hotel Europa, the generator was down and I had to walk in the dark too through the swimming-pool area and into my room, where I lit some candles, before starting my nightly meeting with Mr Brugal Anejo – I always take candles in my trips as I love having sex under their light.

I re-evaluated the situation: this was definitely a major disaster: 2 pussyless days in a row! This had never happened to me in any of my past sex odysseys! This was a fucking shit! Jeanne was really fucking up the scene!

I thought it was true I had spotted some girls: the Domino hardcores, etc, but they were crap, not that I was looking for supermodels but I definitely wasn’t willing to pay for having sex with girls that I wouldn’t normally fuck for free in my hometown. Some guys seemed very happy picking them up, though.

Jeanne was fucking up my sexpedition, a major disaster had already taken place and I was sad. I started to think that maybe Sosua wasn’t really a holy place, this sort of shit would never happen in Thailand, or at least it had never happened to me. Thailand had regular and relatively stable weather patterns, no hurricanes.

I also admitted that I had underestimated Jeanne, I should have recruited a reliable pussy as soon as Jeanne appeared on the horizon, and keep her all the way through -she would have been my insurance policy. That’s what I’ll do next time. This was my first hurricane during a sexpedition, so I miscalculated, I made a mistake and thought it would be business as usual, but it wasn’t. I took note, learnt the lesson and accepted the losses.

When I went out the following day there was a blue sky, it was bright and there seemed to be more pussies than ever on the streets. Jeanne was gone. I could hunt at my pleasure now. The worst had already passed.

Life started to smile at me again.

gdogg
10-02-2004, 10:39 AM
This guy is gooood!!
:P

Don Tomas
10-02-2004, 11:24 AM
At midnight it was still raining, there wasn’t even any motoconcho in front of Domino, I started to walk with my umbrella towards the discos. It was completely dark and there were a lot of fallen branches on the pavement. I walked slowly, so that I could feel on my feet if there was something on my way, I couldn’t see anything at all. I hadn’t walked this way since I was in the army around 10 years ago and had to do some night training.

That is one of the many reasons I carry a pocket MagLite!

tomgueguen
10-02-2004, 01:47 PM

just curious to know what are the others reasons????!!!

Don Tomas
10-02-2004, 01:59 PM

just curious to know what are the others reasons????!!!

1. The power goes out!

2. Checking bill denominations or the check in a dark bar.

3. Even with power on there are few street lights (e.g. the walk from the Palace to PC street, might only be 200 feet or so but it's dark and unpaved)

4. Can be converted into a candle by taking the top off and using it as the base.

5. Makes for a nice key ring from your room keys. (a few drunks have lost their keys once or twice)

Gladiator
10-03-2004, 01:23 AM
4TH PART: JUST SEX AND MONEY

While I was walking on the beach I came across the Haitian Princess. The sunlight made her black skin look even more beautiful and attractive. I had to fuck her again. I told her I was going to visit a non-pro that worked in one of the stalls and I would meet her in one hour, at 3 pm.

I had met the beach non-pro a few days back, before the Jeanne nightmare, and I was now in the process of finding out if she was really interested in visiting my bedroom. She was very beautiful, 19 yo and somehow mysterious.

I wasn’t really sure of her status: in principle I had classified her as a non-pro as that’s what she claimed to be, but I had observed in previous days that many beach pussies said they were non-pros when in fact they were fully certified pros and even hardcores. Others were more straightforward and revealed their true status.

In any case, in third world sex paradises there is always a thin line between pros and non-pros.

One thing was clear: the beach non-pro wasn’t the Virgin Mary, by the way she dealt with male customers I could see that she had some mileage under her belt.

I told her we should meet one day for a drink, she said that would be fine but she would prefer that I went to her house first to meet her family, she invited me for dinner with her parents and sisters. I didn’t like the idea very much but she insisted that she wouldn’t go out with me till I met her family. I thought that might end up being just another waste of time with a difficult non-pro or, still worse, some sort of scam. Anyway, I told her I would go and meet her parents at some time within the following days. I just left the option open.

The Haitian Princess was on time in our meeting point and we went straight to my room for a wild sex session. I badly needed it. Jeanne had kept me on a diet for 2 days and now I was in my room with my favourite girl. She was there, on the bed, looking straight at my eyes, smiling and with her legs slightly open. I thought I was at last back on track.

Sex with the Haitian Princess was as fulfilling as usual. She was shortish, slim and light, easy to handle, smooth skin and an ever-smiling fresh and beautiful face. Most importantly, she was into it and seemed to enjoy it as much as I did. We had a long and exhausting session.

I told her I wanted to stay all night with her and she was happy to hear that.

She asked me about the beach non-pro. I explained to her that I had met this chick a few days back but it was taking time to fuck her because she said she didn’t normally go out with tourists: she wasn’t a ‘puta’, she was a decent girl.

The Haitian Princess laughed and replied that was BS, she said all girls in Sosua went out with tourists one way or another, there were no exceptions.

This reminded me of some notes that I had in the DR dossier that I had compiled during my preliminary research before my trip. These notes contained some remarks written by the eminent professor Jimmydr, the top authority on the subject of ‘Puterio Dominicano’.

According to professor Jimmydr, every single girl that you see in Sosua is a girl that you can eventually fuck if you take the appropriate approach. Professor Jimmydr, after his extensive research programme, theorized that you can fuck any girl you want in Sosua, you only need to guess what the best method is to get her into your bedroom: a simple economic offer would suffice for most of them but a more subtle methodology could be necessary for the self-proclaimed non-pros, and you might have to be patient enough to chase them for 1 or 2 days before fucking them. This was the Theory of Zero Resistance.

The Theory of Zero Resistance was now being confirmed by the Haitian Princess, who was convinced, after living for some time in Sosua, that all girls in this town were up for grabs.

The Haitian Princess went on and explained to me that the self-proclaimed non-pros were eventually the most expensive hookers in the town for the unsuspecting tourists: their mothers tended to get sick, their sons had a delicate health too, some outstanding hospital bills would arise and their tourist-boyfriends would have to pay up in the end.

Thanks God we live in a high-tech world, so the non-pros would be able to keep in contact with their array of tourist-boyfriends by email and Western Union.

The Haitian Princess stated in a sad tone: ‘There is no love here, it’s all just about sex and money’.

I was impressed with her sincerity. Not that this was news to me, but I had never heard it before in such clear terms from a pro.

I told her that I was aware of the game, that I knew the non-pros trap, that I acted as if I was a potential victim with non-pros, I made them believe I was a sucker, I eventually fucked them and I finally left them.

The non-pros game is an easy (and cheap) game if you know how to play it. I had played it before in Thailand and I was now having a go at it again in Sosua, but due to its small size Sosua was maybe a more difficult environment as the non-pros could easily find out that you sleep around and get suspicious about your motives.

The Haitian Princess started to laugh out laud, she was very happy to hear that there were some bastards around like me deceiving the non-pros and outsmarting them. After all, the non-pros were indirect competition for her so any damage that they suffered was welcome.

She confessed that she also tried the usual tricks whenever she met a sucker. She said she was currently getting money from 2 suckers. One of them sent her 2,000 US$ a few weeks ago. She couldn’t believe it when she saw the amount. By the emotional way in which she spoke I believe it’s true.

She said that one is the most stupid bloke she’s ever met: he believes everything she tells her, he thinks she’s not fucking around any more. ‘How could I live without having sex?’, she said.

I loved the Haitian Princess. Not only was she an excellent fuck but she was also honest with me and fun.

Later in the night we went out to party. We danced the night away. One of her friends joined us. I enjoyed dancing with two pussies around, they were both hot. I thought about recruiting her friend too, but finally preferred to concentrate only on one pussy on that night.

We got back to the hotel at around 6 am, quite drunk and tired. We just slumped down onto the bed and fell asleep. I woke up a couple of hours later: we were both there, still with our clothes on, next to each other. I got up, took off my clothes and went back to the bed to continue sleeping. A while after that I heard the Haitian Princess was taking her clothes off too. She came next to me and started to kiss my neck while she was falling asleep again.

When we woke up in the afternoon we had sex again and she left at around 3 pm. She had been with me for about 24 hours. It had been fantastic. I gave her the usual 1,500 pesos and she left. There was no doubt: she was one of those rare gems that you occasionally come across.

I started to sip some Presidente while looking through the window, it was a gorgeous day again.

The holy city was brightened up by sunshine, it was Sunday and the atmosphere looked more relaxed than usual.

By taking the Haitian Princess for one complete day I had saved myself some work, I hadn’t done any hunting in the last 24 hours, but it was now time to resume my activities. It was time to venture out and hunt new specimens, to conquer new territory, to find out what else the DR had to offer.

John Locke
10-03-2004, 07:05 AM
Gladiator does it again. He writes like a monger's scripture! Offering a learning experience tied up in a bittersweet report. Bravo for the Thai Master.

WSJ3
10-03-2004, 08:16 AM
4TH PART: JUST SEX AND MONEY
She confessed that she also tried the usual tricks whenever she met a sucker. She said she was currently getting money from 2 suckers. One of them sent her 2,000 US$ a few weeks ago. She couldn’t believe it when she saw the amount. By the emotional way in which she spoke I believe it’s true.

She said that one is the most stupid bloke she’s ever met: he believes everything she tells her, he thinks she’s not fucking around any more. ‘How could I live without having sex?’, she said.

Hey she told me that she needed the money for her sick abuela...

Gladiator
10-03-2004, 09:09 AM
I'm sorry WSJ3, I didn't know you had such a kind heart...
:)

WSJ3
10-03-2004, 10:05 AM

I cried when I heard that she was using me...OH the pain of being suckered by a DR puta...

LOL.

WSJ3
10-03-2004, 10:06 AM
Great reports by the way...I hope that I have half as much fun as you did when I get to Sosua Oct 23rd.

FnB
10-03-2004, 06:26 PM

I cried when I heard that she was using me...OH the pain of being suckered by a DR puta...

LOL.
You just got it backwords you are suposed to be Sucked by the chica not suckered by her

WSJ3
10-03-2004, 06:33 PM

LOL.
You just got it backwords you are suposed to be Sucked by the chica not suckered by her

Indeed...I will be on my p's and q's the next time I visit Sosua.

Gladiator
10-03-2004, 06:37 PM
5TH PART: THE SINNER

I visited the beach non-pro, she was wearing some tight jeans, her bum was first-class. She was cheerful and flirty and I decided to launch an all-out attack, I couldn’t afford to waste any more time with this non-pro.

I told her I was going that night to Cabarete and I wanted her to come with me. As expected she came up with the fucking introduction to her parents before we could go out, I replied I’d meet her parents the following day but tonight we should meet and go to Cabarete. She left for the kitchen as she had some work to do.

She came back after a while and said she’d like to come with me but she was feeling unwell because of flu, so wouldn’t be able to make it, and suddenly started to cough, a clearly fake cough like the one that a few days ago Superpussy had suffered too in D’Latino. Apparently flu and cough is the standard excuse for some of Sosua’s worst timewasters. I guess that she may have been already booked for that night with another tourist.

I said there would be no problem, we would meet another day. But I didn’t speak to her any more, I had only 5 nights left in paradise and couldn’t afford to play games.

At around midnight I went round to the taxis parked opposite the petrol station and asked the first driver I met for the price to Cabarete. He quoted 150 pesos, it looked reasonable to me so I accepted the quote and we left.

I had spent 9 days without going out of Sosua and now, for the first time, I was about to extend my field of action, I was heading beyond the limits of the known universe.

The road was in a dreadful condition, the driver liked speeding up, no one seemed to follow the most basic traffic rules, the car didn’t have safety-belt (the driver said it wasn’t necessary for taxis). Some guys by the road were picking up the leftovers of a car that seemed to have suffered a head-on collision. The trip was thrilling but surprisingly I got to Cabarete in one piece. It looked to me as if I had been born again: I was a survivor.

I paid the driver and got into Las Brisas. The place wasn’t busy, there were very few girls, and not too appealing. I spotted one that might be fine and struck up a conversation. She was sweet, non-hardcore and looked OK, not a stunner but just OK, she could fit the job. We went out of Las Brisas into the beach, near the sea. It was a wonderful night with a clear sky. It looked like paradise. I started to stroke her hair and bum, which was shapely and firm. I loved feeling that good bum under the stars.

Then we got back to Las Brisas, it was still dead. I told her it was my first time in Cabarete so I wanted to look around to check out the other bars on the beach. She said she’d come with me, but I replied I’d prefer to go by myself, I’d go back to Las Brisas later. I just wanted to see if there was a better pussy around and left her as an option in case there wasn’t any.

I checked all the other beach bars, Bambu disco and also Chiringuito but all were dead. It was Sunday night, not the busiest day of the week.

I went back to Las Brisas girl and asked her the price for one hour, she quoted 1,500 pesos plus taxi back from Sosua. I started to negotiate but it was tough to bring that down, she said Cabarete girls charged usually more than their Sosua counterparts and wouldn’t accept anything less than that. From what I saw she’d rather go home empty-handed than lowering her price. She wasn’t very happy about having to go to Sosua either.

Despite the toughness of the negotiations she was sweet and cool all the way through, which showed me she was most probably a good girl, a girl with good attitude who wouldn’t disappoint me in the bedroom. We finally reached an agreement at 1,500 pesos for one hour and she would pay the taxi back from her 1,500 pesos.

We took one of the shared taxis towards Sosua that was passing along the road when we left the disco. We got in at the back, there were 7 people in the taxi, 3 at the front and 4 at the back. Around 5 minutes later it stopped and one more person got in the front, that is, 8 people in total in the taxi, which was a smallish car. It was good value, though, at just 20 pesos per person.

Once in the room I started to undress her and when I took off her bra I noticed a small piece of paper fell onto the bed, I took it and saw there was something written on it. I was surprised and started to unfold it while asking her what it was. She said it was a prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary. I read a bit and it was actually a prayer. I couldn’t help laughing.

It doesn’t matter how many countries you’ve visited or how many times you have mongered: you will always find new and surprising situations. A prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary within the bra of a hooker was the last thing that I expected to find on that night.

She said she was a practising Christian and always kept the prayer with her as a protection against the possible dangers of the night. Her husband had died recently and she had had to resort to the oldest profession to support her child. She knew what she was doing was morally wrong but prayed regularly for forgiveness.

Before she started to get too emotional I directed her thoughts towards what had taken us to my bedroom, and she was responsive and behaved well between the sheets. A fantastic oral session followed by a great fuck.

There was no doubt: she was a sinner. I don’t think she’ll ever make her way to Heaven if she keeps sucking dicks so masterfully. Only the doors of Hell are open to the best cock-suckers.

I paid her and she left. I hoped the prayer in her tits would at least serve to get her back to Cabarete in one piece.

It was about 3 am, the night was still young so I hit D’Latino to have a few glasses of Brugal Anejo, listen to some music and check out the pussies. None of them appealed particularly to me so after a serious drinking session I returned to my room.

It had been a fruitful day: I woke up with my favourite girl, I sunbathed and swam in the sea, I attacked the beach non-pro and ruled her out and, finally, I fucked a Christian from Cabarete.

The holy city was getting deeper and deeper within my heart, I was falling in love with this place, with its sunshine and its smell, which was the smell of sex.

knotty
10-03-2004, 11:02 PM
Love your report, man. It's almost like reading a book because each part is broken up into a chapter. I know what you mean about that storm. It tore through Sosua. On the day of the storm, I ate at Europa's for breakfast. There were too many flies to count while I was eating. They seemed to be all over the place.

cremaconpalo
10-03-2004, 11:34 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!

One of my ATF reviews ever read on this site!

Gladiator, you are going to have to keep writing these reviews after your vacation is over, you know...even if you have to make them up! You'll have everyone here hooked, just like chicas with their "novelas"!!

Awesome Trip Report.

Thanks!

WSJ3
10-04-2004, 10:02 AM
And Gladiator do you have any pics of the GFE Haitian chica?

Don Tomas
10-04-2004, 10:04 AM

Pictures? Hell I want a number! :twisted:

WSJ3
10-04-2004, 10:30 AM

Hey save some chicas for us normal guys Captain Kirk...

LOL.

Don Tomas
10-04-2004, 11:35 AM

LOL.

Hey man I share. I will make sure she is still around on the 23rd for you!

cremaconpalo
10-04-2004, 11:43 AM
You better hope "Mr $2,000" doesn't show up around that time! Geez...talk about "Anotha' Love TKO"...
Take the number for the one with the prayer to the virgin Mary tucked in between her tits too.....just in case!
I'm going to start wearing a prayer to Leonel Fernandez in my crotch...just in case! LOL

WSJ3
10-04-2004, 11:47 AM
You better hope "Mr $2,000" doesn't show up around that time! Geez...talk about "Anotha' Love TKO"...
Take the number for the one with the prayer to the virgin Mary tucked in between her tits too.....just in case!
I'm going to start wearing a prayer to Leonel Fernandez in my crotch...just in case! LOL

The prayer chica sounds like a winner...she has the right attitude and does the todo la noche with vigor.

I hope to get a work out with her.

Gladiator
10-04-2004, 04:06 PM

LOL. That's hilarious. Can you imagine wearing a prayer in your crotch? What would the chicas think if they found it? Well, most probably the same as I thought when I found it between the tits of the sinner.

WSJ3, regarding the pic of the Haitian Princess I haven't got any. As you know I didn't even take a camera. I did ask her on several occasions for a photo since I like to keep at least a pic of my best fucks, she said she would give me one but she didn't in the end.

She did show me a photo of Mr $2,000, but this will probably appear in te next chapter of my sex odyssey that I'll write as soon as I have the time.

Anyway, the Haitian Princess wasn't perfect: she didn't swallow, just CIM.

Don Tomas made a very good point with the advice to carry a small flashlight, I've taken note and will definitely take one on my next trip. The streets some times are fucking dark over there at night, even with no hurricanes.

WSJ3
10-04-2004, 04:11 PM

LOL.

Hey man I share. I will make sure she is still around on the 23rd for you!

Muy gracias amigo...but I want it to still be tight when I get to it.

LOL.

WSJ3
10-04-2004, 04:13 PM
Anyway, the Haitian Princess wasn't perfect: she didn't swallow, just CIM.

BBBJCIM is good damn if they all swallowed there would be no one in the town...

Everyone would be in the hospital getting their stomach's pumped.

:roll:

BrooklynBeas
10-04-2004, 04:28 PM
i just read up to part 4 of this report and I have to say Mr Glad He Ate Her... I mean gladiator... you should write a fucking book... the way the story is coming out makes me wanna keep reading ... even though I should be reading something for work...

Great Job buddy!

Gladiator
10-05-2004, 09:12 PM
6TH PART: THE SECRET GARDEN

In the afternoon I was still sleeping on my bed, partially covered by a sheet. My mind began to move toward consciousness slowly, till I finally became aware that it was a new day.

Waking up in the holy city was always a smooth transition, like getting out of a dream and immersing yourself into another.

I sat on the beach as the sun beamed down and then went for a swim. From the sea I could see the palms, the mountains and the sun-god in the middle of a blue sky.

There was magic in the air.

During the day I spoke to some girls here and there, but didn’t find the flower that I was looking for.

Like a Thai butterfly, I flew at random from one place to the next in search of the tastiest nectar.

Time went by quickly and it was around midnight when I got out of the hotel again to start my night out. I didn’t walk much and visited first the Haligali bar.

I had been at this bar before and had spoken to some of the girls, they looked young, fun and deserved some attention. The chick I liked most wasn’t there, but there were 3 others, although one of them was already taken.

The available girls were Big Tits and the Angel. I’d had a chat already with them on several occasions other days, in the same way as I had chatted dozens of other girls, but I hadn’t had the pleasure to fully enjoy them yet: they were on my waiting list.

They had been on my waiting list for days and now they were there, next to me, telling me funny stories, having a laugh, flirting. Big Tits came out of the bar and sat next to me while the Angel was talking from the other side of the bar. I liked them both, they were unspoiled and cheerful, my sixth sense told me they had good attitude.

They said they were leaving the following morning for Jarabacoa, their hometown, to spend 2 or 3 days and see their family. They asked me if I’d like to go with them. For a moment I considered their proposal, but then I refused. I only travel with a girl (or more) if I know her very well, if I have fucked her many times and am sure that she always responds well. Otherwise it is too risky: chicks can change their mood overnight, start to let you down and even become bitchy. I didn’t know them well yet, though I did have the impression that they were good girls.

Big Tits had gained a competitive advantage by sitting next to me and she had another big –and natural- competitive advantage. She was also the youngest, only 18 yo, so I chose her. Big Tits won this battle against the Angel.

Immediately after deciding that I would choose Big Tits I felt some regret: I loved the Angel too, she was so sweet and cute… But I didn’t want to take them both, at least not on this first occasion. It’s painful having to take a decision in such situations.

I invited Big Tits to my room and she accepted straightaway. I asked her how much I would have to give her for her company and she replied: ‘How much would you like to give me?’

Wasn’t she sweet? I love that reply, I had heard it many times before in other countries, it seldom comes from hardcores, this question turns the negotiating process to your advantage outright.

Telling her just an amount would be a mistake, it would leave room for bargaining. Against such a question we can’t afford to leave any room for a counteroffer, we have to sentence the deal, so I answered what I had already answered many times before whenever I had heard that question: I explained gently to her that over the past few days I had been paying, in all cases, 1,000 pesos for1-2 hours or 1,500 pesos for TLN with several beautiful girls that I had met before in Sosua, so I had got the feeling that that was the right payment for the company of beautiful girls, and as a result I never, under no circumstances, would pay any higher rates than those. I also told her I met these other girls regularly as I like to repeat when I find girls I really fancy. Then I told her I liked her very much too and asked her if that was OK for her.

My reply went on for a few minutes while I stroked her leg with one hand, and her hair with the other - I was on octopus mode.

She replied: ‘Yes, that’s fine, I’ll go with you’. So I paid the 300 pesos salida at the bar and we left.

As I had already imagined, her body was smooth like velvet and her tits were really natural and tasty. After some fondling on the bed I touched her pussy and it was very humid. Humid and warm: she was into it. I liked this chick and she happened to have great oral skills for an 18 yo. Big Tits was an excellent specimen. My first Jarabacoa trophy, as far as I know.

After reaching the highest summits of happiness we were both laying on the bed, sweating, looking at the fan. It was over 2 am and I started to think what to do next.

Basically there were only 2 options: continuing with Big Tits all night long or letting her go and go out to hunt another pussy.

Big Tits seemed to be quite comfortable on my bed, she was sweet, not a high volume girl, she wanted to stay TLN, but she was leaving early for Jarabacoa, she would wake me up early in the morning and I would have to fuck her goodbye, that would be a serious inconvenience since I like to sleep in.

On the other hand, the idea of bringing a second pussy into my bed that night appealed to me, so I explained the situation to Big Tits, paid her 1,000 pesos and let her go, then I took a motoconcho to D’Latino.

I ended up recruiting the Haitian Princess again, I couldn’t resist her magic smile nor her hard, slim and firm 18 yo body. She was like a drug.

Once in the room we had wild sex again and then we talked about sex, drugs, prostitution, discos and suckers. She got her wallet and took out a picture of the guy who had sent her recently 2,000 US$, she said she brought it to show it to me as I had found it very funny when she first told me the story. She passed me a passport size photo and I looked at his face: it was a sucker’s face. We both laughed out loud at him again.

The following day the Haitian Princess left at around 2-3 pm as usual after another memorable sex session and I hit the beach and bars again.

The dream of life went on.

At this point the Stendhal’s syndrome had been overcome, but I still felt some kind of anxiety, new pussies kept appearing on the stage of life, but I had only 3 nights left.

That night I got into D’Classico at around 1 am and, after a while, I met the black chick that I had met on my first night in Sosua: Miss BBBJ.

I remembered her in spite of the fact that we only spoke for a short time, she remembered me too. She was beautiful and her bum was as hard and appealing as it was the first night – I remembered the feel of her bum even better than the look of her face or the tone of her voice.

I knew it was now her turn. She had been on my waiting list for too long. I had dreamt about her bum some times in my lonely nights while Jeanne was hitting the town, and she was now there within my reach. Another dream was about to become a reality.

When I asked her for the price for 1 or 2 hours she told me: ‘How much will you give me?’

I replied to her and she said: ‘Fine, that’s all right’. We left for the hotel and Miss BBBJ gained soon her well-deserved title. Definitely the best BBBJ on this trip and a serious candidate for the all-time best. Her pussy was also magnificent: it had the right size, the right elasticity, the right lubrication. And she was so sweet with her soft voice and amateurish approach…

At 23 yo, she was at the upper limit of the age range that I usually target, but her looks, skills and attitude made up for it.

I gave her the 1,000 pesos and we left together in a motoconcho, which stopped in front of D’Latino, at around 3 am. I kissed Miss BBBJ goodbye and she carried on to Charamicos.

D’Latino was still busy and playing the same songs that they play every single night: ‘La Gasolina’, ‘Pobre Diabla’, ‘Papi Chulo’, etc. I think that they even play them in the same order but I am not sure of this point.

Plenty of pussies around. I spotted the Schoolgirl that I had fucked at the beginning of my trip, the Cabarete student, she was with a friend. Her friend was cute, another specimen with big tits and firm bum, I spoke to her briefly and she was fine.

She said she was 19 yo, and lived by herself in Sosua. She said she lived before with her twin sister but her sister was living now with her aunt in a different house, somewhere near Sosua, so she was now living alone.

Suddenly I woke up, I had heard the magic words: her twin sister! She said it as if it was something irrelevant, just small talk, but those words impacted on my mind like a missile: fucking 2 twin sisters had been one of my pipedreams for years, it was one of those things that I could only fantasize about, one of those priceless objectives in my life, and now she was there: the Half Twin.

She was there, next to me, and I knew that it was in her hands to fulfil one of my impossible dreams.

The schoolgirl spoke to her briefly and they told me they had to leave. Shit! I couldn’t leave her go, I couldn’t leave my old dream go, but she said she was very tired and just wanted to get some sleep. She really looked tired, so I asked her for her cell phone number, but she didn’t have any. She told me where she used to go when she went out and the times, I memorized it as if my life depended on it and then kissed her goodbye. Despite her leaving early, I knew she was a good girl, she hadn’t shown any of the typical hardcore body language signs, and she had a twin sister!

I was extremely excited after that encounter with the Half Twin, one of the missing pieces in the puzzle of my monger career, I couldn’t think of anything else, so I just tried to drown my excitement in Brugal Anejo till D’Latino closed and then went back to sleep.

While I was on my bed, drunk, looking at the fan and feeling its cool air, I began to reflect on the latest events.

New developments had taken place in the holy city, I had found some wonderful flowers, it wasn’t just the Haitian Princess, I had enjoyed lately (and wanted to repeat with) Big Tits, Miss BBBJ and still pending was the Angel, among others, but, above all, the twins.

The pussy network was growing exponentially, it was simply going out of control. I felt as if at last the right connections had occurred and I was now witnessing the emergence of a web of reliable and highly satisfying pussies. It was the emergence of a solid base on which I could work, while, at the same time, exploring new and unknown territories.

The Thai butterfly wouldn’t have to fly erratically any more, the Thai butterfly had already found some of the best flowers in the land.

The Thai butterfly wanted to taste the nectar of the best flowers once and again, and he knew where to find them: they were in the Secret Garden.

I knew I could cruise the scene in search of new flowers, but I also knew that if I didn’t spot any special flower I could fly back to my Secret Garden.

In my Secret Garden I could always find what I was looking for.

JD
10-07-2004, 01:04 AM
These reports are just about the next best thing to being there.

Bravo!

JD

PS: Is it too late to nominate you for this years Nobel Prize in Literature?

gdogg
10-07-2004, 08:10 AM
It's definitely Pulitzer material! It's making me even more excited about my next trip...if that's possible.

BrooklynBeas
10-07-2004, 08:33 AM
Glad he Ate Her.... Seriously... your gonna get me fired man... I cant stop reading the shit you write... It really sounds like you do this for a living... you bastard... let me get back to work please... oh yeah... Great Job Man!!! I owe ya a brugal anejo if we ever meet up in one of your butterfly gardens :D

psriches
10-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Gotta try a set of twins!!!

Gladiator
10-07-2004, 04:14 PM
Thanks guys for your compliments, it’s good to know that you are enjoying the report. It’s fun writing it too, it brings good memories to my mind…

Sadly someone else has just been awarded with the Nobel Prize today: I didn’t finish my report in time so I’ve missed the prize this year. It’s a pity as I’d really like to get the 1.3 million bucks that come with the prize. That’s serious money, I could even stop working and devote myself full-time to my favourite hobby!

Anyway, the next chapter will come out soon.

Gladiator
10-08-2004, 10:42 PM
7TH PART: THE MONGER INSTINCT

The sun-god rose again and started to light up the holy city, which came to life gradually.

This time I got up earlier than usual, at around midday, and decided to visit Puerto Plata, just to walk around the town a bit and check out the landscape, so I went to the petrol station and took one of the shared taxis for 20 pesos. There were 7 of us in the taxi and it was blazing in there.

On the way I spotted some chicks by the road, waiting for a taxi with some space available, and some of them were cute. I wondered about the true scale of the Dominican pussy universe: there were many cities, towns and small villages full of pussies, connected by roads on which pussies could be found too. I thought the scale was impressive, I got the feeling that I had just seen the tip of the iceberg.

The taxi left me by the hospital and from there I walked all the way down to the Malecon, and then went on till I got to the Fortaleza de San Felipe. The sea was rough and it was windy. I saw a few girls along the Malecon, maybe 6 or 7 but none of them appealed particularly to me – one of them was frightening: a hardened and dirty street rat with a big scar on her face, she attacked me aggressively but I got rid of her straightaway.

I walked around the town for some more time, but finally took a motoconcho back to the hospital and from there a shared taxi back to the holy city. I had been cruising the streets of Puerto Plata in the afternoon, at about 2-3 pm, and it looked very quiet; it was hot so I guess that not many locals enjoy going out at the peak of the heat and walk around in the sun. I was sure most pussies would be in their houses at that time, in the shade, sitting by the fan – let’s not forget that pussies are lazy by nature.

That wasn’t the best time to look for action from what I saw, so I decided to come back later in the night, at least to check the hot spots, to get a better idea of Puerto Plata vice scene. I wasn’t going to become an expert with only one visit, I just wanted to get a first impression of the clubs.

I found it funny when I thought that I had been walking in such a hot and sunny day for so long, but I knew it was due to the monger instinct. The monger instinct has taken me to the most unlikely scenarios: from the heat of Puerto Plata to the blazing heat of Bangkok during the hot season, which is just one step below Hell; from the torrential downpours of Sosua or Rio to the freezing winter of Eastern Europe. The monger instinct somehow makes me insensitive to the fury of the elements.

Many mongers to some extent are like epic heroes: they set off in quest for pussy whatever the circumstances.

Once in Sosua I went to the beach to see if I could find the Half Twin in one of the bars where she told me she used to hang out. The twins had been in my mind since the moment I woke up, I simply couldn’t believe that one of my oldest dreams was now within reach, it was too good to be true.

I couldn’t find her so just sat and had a beer. I liked listening to the sound of the waves breaking over the shore, it was a rhythmic sound, relaxing, almost musical, it was the sound of nature.

When I finished my Presidente I did another round and this time I spotted the Half Twin. I got excited the moment she appeared on the scene, but she was only half my dream… I took a seat and we started to talk. She looked like a nice girl to me again. I asked her for her sister and she said she was at home.

I couldn’t avoid daydreaming for a few minutes about doing a three-some with those twin sisters. I dreamt about having one on each side, about French kissing them both at once, about having those two identical faces working on a wonderful BBBJ and finally about fucking them both, one after another, as if I was fucking only a single girl. That wouldn’t be a normal three-some, that would be an extraordinary experience, a life changing experience maybe. I felt my heart beating fast.

And my half dream was there: I told her I wanted to go out that night with her and with her sister. She looked surprised, so I said that it was in principle only for a drink, that I just wanted to see another girl as beautiful as herself, that we could go to the disco, etc.

She said her sister was busy that night and wouldn’t be able to come, she had to look after a child that evening till late. I didn’t like that reply, I insisted on it but there was no way to change the situation. Then I said we could meet the following day, I wanted to go to the beach in Cabarete so they could come with me. She thought about it and said that would be fine, she would tell her sister though she wasn’t sure if she would want to come. I asked her to try hard to bring her sister, and we arranged a date at 1 pm the following day at the entrance of my hotel.

Apparently the Half Twin was a pro but the other Half Twin was a non-pro, so I was aware this was going to be a difficult operation. In any case, I already had a date with both the next day.

The idea of fucking the Half Twin that evening crossed my mind, but on the other hand I wanted to check out Puerto Plata by night. And anyway my target in this operation was the twins, both of them, not the Half Twin by herself. I wasn’t going to miss a trip to explore the night seedy atmosphere of Puerto Plata just because of the Half Twin.

At around 9 pm I took a motoconcho to the taxis opposite the petrol station, then I negotiated with one of the drivers a trip to Puerto Plata, I wanted to go from 10 pm till 2 am, he asked for 1,000 pesos, I counter offered with 800 pesos and he accepted. I suppose I should have offered a lower amount but it didn’t really matter, it was good value and he happened to be a great guy.

I took the motoconcho back to Domino, I had still one hour before leaving and it wouldn’t take me more than half an hour to have a shower and get ready for the night, so there was time for a beer.

I sat at Domino and began to soak up the atmosphere. I loved Domino for people watching, it was a seedy environment: high-mileage pros, mongers, a couple of expats… and Dominican music at all times. I enjoyed especially watching the Domino hardcores, I didn’t like them for a fuck because they looked too hardened, but they were fun to talk to, they were simple human beings, from their gestures and rough manners it was obvious that they hadn’t been educated in a posh Swiss school, they were hot-blooded females, uncomplicated minds who had been probably brought up among chickens, but somehow they conveyed kind of sincerity because they hadn’t been properly trained by society to hide their true emotions, they weren’t sophisticated enough, unlike most first world bitches.

At 10 pm the taxi picked me up and we headed towards Puerto Plata.

I handed my hit list to the driver, which included, in this order, Mountain View, El Bohem, Galactic and Cristal.

I got into Mountain View and at first I thought there had been a power cut as usual, but it seems it is always like that in there, very dark. Plenty of girls around but I couldn’t see them. Even the one that sat next to me was hardly visible. What’s more, there was one of those dim blue lights that makes girls look attractive, regardless of their beauty. This girl that was sitting beside me looked gorgeous, but with that lighting even her grandmother would look gorgeous to me. It wasn’t a proper environment for hunting, I hate hunting in the dark, you can get nasty surprises when you see your prey in the light of your room.

The lighting at El Bohem was better, but not much better. I knew they would charge premium rates so I expected to find the cream of Dominican hookers there but I was disappointed. There were around 15-20 girls available but they were average types in my opinion, most of them even had the omnipresent pot belly that you so often find in the DR. I wasn’t going to pay premium rates for an average type so I finished my drink quickly and left.

The next one was Galactic: as dark as Mountain View and low quality girls, they even looked ugly in the dark. On an average night at D’Latino or D’Classico the quality is much better than at Galactic from what I saw.

Finally I got into Cristal, the last hot spot in my hit list. After what I had seen before I entered the place with low expectations but I was impressed when I looked at the pussy landscape: this was clearly the place to be, it was light, you could easily see, evaluate and analyse the pussies and many of them were gorgeous. I couldn’t believe it! This is the place where the real talents were: I spotted several solid 8’s and some candidates for the 9+ region. And the club itself was much better: spacious, well lit, with shows, it was great. Real good-lookers were available, but at a price.

I spoke to one of them and quoted 1,200 pesos for the room (they have rooms there) for 1 hour plus 3,000 for her. I just laughed and said that 3,000 was ridiculous and she said: ‘Well, OK, 2,000’.

2,000 was a better figure to start negotiating, she’d have probably come down to 1,500 with some work but she looked too hardcore and professional for my liking, though she really was beautiful and young, I didn’t even bother to keep negotiating.

I finally decided to leave and go back to the holy city, I had found the best hot spot in Puerto Plata, I’d be back in my next trip to study it in more detail, but it was now time to go back to my secret garden and enjoy one of my favourite flowers.

Miss BBBJ was wearing a mini-skirt that night, showing her long and beautiful black legs, I saw her as soon as I entered D’Clasico but didn’t approach her, I just went to the bar and asked for a Brugal Anejo, took a seat and looked at her. A few minutes later she came to me, she knew what I was there for.

The BBBJ skills of Miss BBBJ were second to none, it looked as if she had 3 tongues and no teeth, it was pure magic. Her eyes were extremely beautiful but she didn’t look straight at me all the time through the BBBJ, as I like it, but just occasionally, as if she wanted to check my state of happiness.

Eventually the time came when I tried to put my condom on, but Miss BBBJ didn’t pay any attention to the fact that I was ready with my condom, she was sucking as if it was her last time, she was focussed on execution, isolated from the external world. I had to slightly push her head to be able to put the condom on and start fucking her.

Her pussy was welcoming and warm and while I fucked her she started to bite her lower lip. That is my favourite body language sign: a girl biting her lower lip as you fuck her. This is possibly the most reliable sign I’ve ever seen that a girl is really enjoying, it is usually an unconscious gesture, but a revealing one. I really get extremely excited whenever I see it.

I started to fuck her hard, with a changing rhythm, but hitting her as hard as I could and she seemed to enjoy it: she liked roughness.

It was getting longer because of the excess of alcohol, but I knew I would reach the summit eventually. The sound of the fuck was almost musical too, just like the waves hitting Sosua beach shore, there was harmony in that sound, it was like a percussion composition, it was also the sound of nature.

I like sex. It is a mystical experience. During the sex act our minds go up to the highest levels of pleasure ever imagined, but at the same time we go down to our most primitive instinct: the instinct for reproduction and survival. It is like going back to our origins, to the wilderness of the animal behaviour, to the basic impulse to perpetuate the species. Sex is an ancestral way to infinite pleasure embedded in our bodies and minds.

As mongers we only follow the call of nature, the call of that ancestral need.

Mongers are the ultimate slaves of their instincts.

WSJ3
10-08-2004, 10:55 PM
YOU are a FUCKING Poet man..

WE LOVE YOU

THANK YOU GOODNIGHT!

Seriously your posts renew my faith in the educational system, you obviously paid attention in your creative writing classes.

Well done my monger brethren.

Well done.

passasabe
10-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Sounds like a sweet day to moi!

gdogg
10-09-2004, 08:28 AM
He didn't score in Puerto Plata in the heat of the day...didn't score at the strip clubs at night. But the writing couldn't have been more enjoyable if he scored with everybody. And this Ms BBJ...I gotta meet her! Glad the Impaler has made her an instant legend.
:D

WSJ3
10-09-2004, 09:35 AM
He didn't score in Puerto Plata in the heat of the day...didn't score at the strip clubs at night. But the writing couldn't have been more enjoyable if he scored with everybody. And this Ms BBJ...I gotta meet her! Glad the Impaler has made her an instant legend.
:D

Glad the Impaler sounds like the Leader of the last tribe of Vikings.

I didn't even notice that he didn't get laid...I was too busy enjoying his prose.

psriches
10-09-2004, 10:23 AM
I'm still stuck on the possibility of having twins!!!

WSJ3
10-09-2004, 10:44 AM
I'm still stuck on the possibility of having twins!!!

Don't believe the hype...3somes are not the be all end of sexual adventures.

Gladiator
10-10-2004, 04:42 AM
8TH PART: A BEAUTIFUL DREAM

At around midday I gave Miss BBBJ 1,500 pesos, kissed her goodbye and she left. She was a great girl, a real GFE, I really regretted not having enjoyed her from the first time we met when I had just arrived in the holy city.

It was 5 minutes before 1 pm when I got to the hotel reception and sat down on one of the sofas to wait for the twins. I thought they might not turn up after all, or maybe just one of them would turn up.

Miss BBBJ had swept over my dick like a hurricane and I was now in the aftermath.

Finally, at 1.10 pm the Half Twin arrived, but her sister didn’t. She said her sister was busy and couldn’t make it, she had a couple of things to do at home today. I thought my dream was gone… well, almost gone, I still had one night left in paradise, there was still a last chance.

We took a taxi to Cabarete and had a few drinks in several beachside bars. It was a bit windy but the scenery was wonderful: a marvellous blue sea, a fantastic beach and some palms coming out of the sand.

I enjoyed the company of this 19 yo mulatta, she was fun to talk to, relatively new to the scene and unspoiled. Her hands were smooth, as smooth as life in the holy city, and her eyes were sincere and innocent.

Stroking her hands I felt as if I was stroking the surroundings of a sexual organ. In fact, I conceive women as walking sexual organs, there are hot spots in their geography, but the whole surface of their bodies are actually a source of sensual and sexual pleasure.

We talked about DR politics, economics, travelling, mongering, Sosua and the conversation started to circle her like a shark till she was finally bitten.

She said she hadn’t brought her ID, so I suggested going to a cabana. I had never been to a cabana before but, on my first night in Cabarete, I remembered the Sinner had told me there were cabanas nearby.

We took a motoconcho and the cabana happened to be around 3-4 km away. I was surprised when I first saw it: it was a quiet and discreet setting, especially designed for sex and infidelity.

I liked the place, and the price, as far as I can remember, was about 300-400 pesos for 4 hours, which seemed to be the minimum duration that you could book.

I took off her clothes and started to taste her tits, I noticed her pussy was getting wet, she was into it. I enjoyed the session, I didn’t even complain when she spat all the cum on the sheets, I wanted to look like a good guy: a good and innocent guy.

But finally, in the post-orgasm period I confessed to her what my dream was, I told her I had never been with two twins.

She said her sister never went out with tourists, she said she didn’t want her to do what she did as she was aware that there were some risks involved, she wanted her to stay away from the Sosua vice scene, she wouldn’t like to see her sister falling into the spiral of Sosua’s nightlife. She gave money to her sister regularly to avoid it and to keep her at a distance.

I replied to her that they might consider this as a one-off, she already knew I was no hazard, and for a moment she seemed to be considering it, but she finally declined. I had to accept that my dream was gone.

I thought about making an offer that she couldn’t refuse, about putting on the negotiating table a serious amount of money, but on second thoughts I realized her sister – and even her – might be a bit inhibited during the threesome given that it was their first time, and that’s not what I was looking for. My dream was definitely gone.

We went out of the cabana into the main road and took a shared taxi to Sosua. We got to the holy city, I gave her 1,000 pesos, kissed her goodbye and told her I liked her very much, which was true. She had a kind heart.

Sosua beach was still sunny though the sea was a bit rough to swim, so I got a Presidente and sat down. This would be the last time I would feel the strokes of the sun-god, the following day at this time I’d be flying over the Atlantic Ocean and my sex odyssey would have already come to an end. I started to feel the pressure of time.

But I had still one night left.

On that night I did the routine check around the bars and discos of the holy city, but it had a different feel, it was as if the hot spots of the holy city were already starting to say goodbye to me, there was already some nostalgia in the air.

I looked for Miss BBBJ and I found her. When she saw me she came round and cuddled me as if she was a long time girlfriend. We had a drink and then headed for the hotel.

It was another great session. Communication with Miss BBBJ wasn’t easy because of her lack of English and Spanish language skills, but we were both fluent in the universal language of sex.

There are basically two types of pros: those who do it just for money and those who do it for money and pleasure. We must not delude ourselves: the primary motive is always money, but having said this we must also admit that there is a selected group, a handful of sex goddesses, who enjoy their work, who get involved in it and go beyond the call of duty, not only to please us but also to please themselves. Miss BBBJ was a member of that selected group.

It was over 3 am when I decided to let Miss BBBJ go. I didn’t tell her it was my last night, I just told her we’d meet again at some point. I opened the door and she gave me a last flirty look before disappearing.

I poured some Brugal Anejo and looked through the window. It was dark, quiet and silent. I thought it was my last night in paradise. In fact, my hours were numbered.

I got a motoconcho and hit D’Latino. I was already sexually satisfied but wanted to taste the scene for the last time.

Girls danced following the rhythm of music. Their bodies were pure art, I just sat down and contemplated them.

Girls are like drugs: they are diabolic beings but at the same time they are heavenly creatures. Life wouldn’t make sense without them.

D’Latino closed and I went back to sleep a few hours before making my way to the airport. I got to my room and poured the last Brugal Anejo of the trip, the bottle was still unfinished but I knew I wouldn’t be able to finish it from the start, I would have to leave some Brugal Anejo in the bottle in the same way as I was leaving many girls that I hadn’t had the time to fuck; after all, this was only an initiation trip, this had been like a pussy-tasting session, there had been no time to venture beyond the tip of the iceberg.

In the morning I got a wake-up call, packed my bags quickly and left for the airport.

When I showed my passport to the first guy before the immigration control he asked me if I had enjoyed my trip, I replied I certainly had, then he asked me if I had a present for him and I politely told him I hadn’t got any on this occasion, I went through and made my way to the departure lounge.

I felt sad and miserable.

This is the problem with sex paradise airports: when you arrive you go through them and become and instant and omnipotent sex God, but on your way back you are downgraded with the same severity. When I was in the departure lounge I was again Mr Average, girls didn’t stare at me any more.

I drank my last Presidentes, boarded the plane and took a seat. During the take-off I closed my eyes, I felt still sleepy and started to fall into that region near the frontier with dreams.

I started to dream about my 14 days in the holy city: the sunshine, the blue sea, the wonderful beach, the flower gardens under starry skies and the nectar of some of the flowers; I thought about my secret garden and about the musical sound of nature.

It all looked like a beautiful dream.

THE END

Gladiator
10-10-2004, 04:45 AM
Glad the Impaler sounds like the Leader of the last tribe of Vikings.

LOL

Well, Vikings did go mongering too... they even risked their lives for it.

In any case, I hope you've all enjoyed the last chapter of my trip report.

cremaconpalo
10-10-2004, 09:10 AM
BRAO...MAESTRO...BRAVO!!
I especially like the way you describe the downer you catch at a D.R. airport flying back...how sad and true dat.
So...when's the next trip?

Gladiator
10-10-2004, 04:50 PM
BRAO...MAESTRO...BRAVO!!
I especially like the way you describe the downer you catch at a D.R. airport flying back...how sad and true dat.
So...when's the next trip?

I'm considering going back at some point during the first few months of next year for another 1 or 2 week trip.

Dark Knight
10-10-2004, 06:50 PM
Awesome report G-man.

Favorite chapter: The Sinner

Favorite story line: "There was no doubt: she was a sinner. I don’t think she’ll ever make her way to Heaven if she keeps sucking dicks so masterfully. Only the doors of Hell are open to the best cock-suckers."

Classic stuff. You and Hapax get the best trip report award. I think it is a draw between the two of you

And just remember - good thing you didn't nail the twins. If you did nail the twins you would have done it all. Your monger days would be over. No more mountains to climb. You would have to settle down- get married. Sex once a month (if that). Kids. Picket fence.

Now you still have a goal to achive. Monger on.

WSJ3
10-15-2004, 02:43 PM
Awesome report G-man.

Favorite chapter: The Sinner

Favorite story line: "There was no doubt: she was a sinner. I don’t think she’ll ever make her way to Heaven if she keeps sucking dicks so masterfully. Only the doors of Hell are open to the best cock-suckers."

Classic stuff. You and Hapax get the best trip report award. I think it is a draw between the two of you

And just remember - good thing you didn't nail the twins. If you did nail the twins you would have done it all. Your monger days would be over. No more mountains to climb. You would have to settle down- get married. Sex once a month (if that). Kids. Picket fence.

Now you still have a goal to achive. Monger on.

Now...now marriage is not like that.

Think of Hell on steriods and you will be close to the concept of being married to a woman.

Death where is thy sting.

vdubman30
12-02-2004, 11:51 AM
I dont think there is word that descibes this report!!! Its beautiful,awesome,amazing,colorful,memorizing,incredable..
Does anybody got a SAT word to descibe this report??

Again Glad love your report!!

Blackion
12-17-2004, 07:40 PM
I felt as if at last the right connections had occurred and I was now witnessing the emergence of a web of reliable and highly satisfying pussies.

What a sentence! The way the words threaded, playing together. The Matrix of mongering reality :) Just great!