www.singlemantravel.com

www.singlementravel.com

Jimmydr
09-26-2004, 11:40 AM
Looks like an ad? Do I get a free copy?

WSJ3
09-26-2004, 12:16 PM
Looks like an ad? Do I get a free copy?

Looks like an ad my fucking ass. It is highway robbery.

If you are going to offer up intel on the Sosua pussy scene you should at least make it a price that is reasonable $10...and maybe it would sell.

Otherwise you are just spinning your wheels. Most mongers can get the same information from JimmyDR or myself for free.

Hell just read anyone of RearWindows posts and you are set for life.

gdogg
09-27-2004, 04:33 AM
Someone take one for the team (WSJ3) and buy it. It seems like a total scam, but I want to see it!

WSJ3
09-27-2004, 07:50 AM
Someone take one for the team (WSJ3) and buy it. It seems like a total scam, but I want to see it!

Sorry gdogg cuz...

I am saving all of my pennies for my Sosua bbbj.

Don Tomas
09-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Mostly likely everything I and others have posted on various sites including non monger sites like DR1.

If you have a question ask it, trust me I can find the answer somewhere and I won't even charge $10 just if we meet in the DR it will cost you a grande! :D

WSJ3
09-27-2004, 01:12 PM
Mostly likely everything I and others have posted on various sites including non monger sites like DR1.

If you have a question ask it, trust me I can find the answer somewhere and I won't even charge $10 just if we meet in the DR it will cost you a grande! :D

A grande as in the drink and not 10 Benjamin Franklins...I assume.

Don Tomas
09-27-2004, 01:15 PM

Grande Presidente for everyone except someone who still owes me $1,000US for planning his trip (see below, you might have never seen this post WSJ3). :lol:

http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=781

WSJ3
09-27-2004, 01:50 PM

Grande Presidente for everyone except someone who still owes me $1,000US for planning his trip (see below, you might have never seen this post WSJ3). :lol:

http://www.insearchofchicas.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=781

LOL.

I never did read that post.

I love the disclaimer...If you get SIDA following my path to the Dark Side don't blame me.

Wow...you really did hold that guys hand through the entire process.

But it was a good overview of the delights to be obtained in Sosua.

Don Tomas
09-27-2004, 02:00 PM
Well BB is the one who owes me. I assume you read the entire post where I later planned BB's entire trip!

WSJ3
09-27-2004, 02:13 PM
Well BB is the one who owes me. I assume you read the entire post where I later planned BB's entire trip!

Yes I did.

treewolf2
09-27-2004, 05:04 PM
Sounds like we have a click here.
Book review huh?Before you guys leave your comments about a book,you need to spend your money! You can't diss something you haven't read.This book is anthropology man ,clear and simple.Worth every cent!
It is definitely geared more towards the newbee looking for a wife visitor however the indepth ,frequent flyer guys such as yourselves would also benefit a lot.

www.singlementravel.com

www.pussyxxxcam.com

and for the extreme www.i-fetish.com

Don Tomas
09-27-2004, 05:22 PM
It is definitely geared more towards the newbee looking for a wife visitor

Then you definitely wrote about the wrong town. :lol: Whenever I tell a Santiaguera that I have been in Sosua a frown appears and they want to give me a medical exam!

WSJ3
09-27-2004, 05:51 PM
It is definitely geared more towards the newbee looking for a wife visitor

Then you definitely wrote about the wrong town. :lol: Whenever I tell a Santiaguera that I have been in Sosua a frown appears and they want to give me a medical exam!

Well this is a two fold post...if you meet a non pro chica Don the first thing out of your mouth should be this is my first time in your country and you are the most beauty creature in the world.

Treewolf this is directed to you. I respect your gansta but really you have to ask yourself what is my target audience. Will I ever make any money and sell any of these books on a message board that is maintained by a bunch of old school vets?

I think not. Your idea is a good one but your marketing techniques leave much to be desired. I am sure that there are a few lurkers on the board that are too timid to join in and may want to take the $35 plunge, but in all honesty; I doubt it.

gdogg
09-28-2004, 09:25 AM
So WSJ, are you saying that you're not going to take one for the team and purchase this gentleman's material? Just making sure.
:roll:

WSJ3
09-28-2004, 09:29 AM
So WSJ, are you saying that you're not going to take one for the team and purchase this gentleman's material? Just making sure.
:roll:

I think not...

It just isn't cost effective for a man with all of my mongers years.

Give me something that I can work with and is going to add some value to my DR experience.

Nothing against my man (its a nice hustle) but he just isn't targeting the right demographic.

BrooklynBeas
09-28-2004, 02:10 PM
first of all treewolf... if you are the author then the least you can do is give the owner of the site a free copy...JimmyDR... second if you wrote this the least you can do is use your own pics for the site and book... I know for a fact that at least one of them is not yours!... third of all you trying to sell us books on DR is like trying to sell Bruce Lee a book on karate... nice try but you might wanna go a different ave.

As for Don... shut up and blow me I dont owe you anything... Ill buy you a beer just cause I want to :D

WSJ3
09-28-2004, 04:07 PM
third of all you trying to sell us books on DR is like trying to sell Bruce Lee a book on karate... nice try but you might wanna go a different ave.

:D

Now that was a good analogy.

Boards don't hit back (Bruce Lee Enter the Dragon Quote)