PDA

View Full Version : Other Massage Parlors in Sosua?

rahsta
06-30-2008, 10:43 PM
I will be in Sosua from July 12 - 15.
Does anyone know of any good massage parlors with a happy ending walking distance from the New Garden? I know about La Passion. PEACE

Tony Badabing
06-30-2008, 11:13 PM
CUBA LIBRE BAR about a block away there's a thread here on it....

Hemp
06-30-2008, 11:18 PM
research buddy!!! research the board...

there are MP all over sosua with happy endings... for starters,

go out the front gate of NG make a right, walk straight till you come to the intersection, cross the street, and you will be bumbarded by a bunch of blow job massage girls.

study the board...start here........

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=574

Does anyone know of any good massage parlors with a happy ending walking distance from the New Garden? I know about La Passion. PEACE

cainer
06-30-2008, 11:21 PM
I did not go into this place and i cant even tell u the name of it. Its about 1 block past Classicos on the same side of the road. Maybe others can give info on it.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/44584810f1a3e4664.jpg

Tony Badabing
06-30-2008, 11:25 PM
cainer what's the deal on this place????? how much? services offered????

honda11236
07-03-2008, 05:32 AM
does anybody know ana

Jimmydr
07-03-2008, 07:29 AM
does anybody know ana

I think she is due in 7 months to have a baby, my wingman barebacked her?

snoozer
07-03-2008, 08:07 AM
I did not go into this place and i cant even tell u the name of it. Its about 1 block past Classicos on the same side of the road. Maybe others can give info on it.
http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/imagehosting/44584810f1a3e4664.jpg

The place is closed, never did get the massage part going. Ended up being just another bar.. I saw some prospective buyers viewing the place a couple of days ago.

WickedWillie
07-03-2008, 08:55 AM
On the road to The Waterfront restaurant there are 2. Sorry never bothered to look at the name of the road.
Salon Belkis on the right, 2 girls are reasonably noteworthy. Both give fairly good massages. Kathie loves sucking dick and even takes it up the arse, the other one (forgot name) has nipples like champagne corks. Biggest I've ever seen.
On the other side of the road just a bit further down is a newer place. Margarite gives a great deep throat with full on gagging noises (ha ha ha) and has an extremely tight pussy. The other girl does a very enthusiastic BBBJ with fingers up your arse if you so desire. Massages are average. Try and negotiate the residents rate of 500 pesos. Enjoy!!

wrgold
07-03-2008, 11:40 AM
I had Belkis and Belkis massage parlor. A little older but gave excellent massage and great oral skills. She definitely aims to please

yayow
07-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Yes down the block form NG Belkis and a place right across the street. I haven't been to Belkis but from what I hear I need to get there one day. The place across the street I have been there twice and was very happy each time. Also at Seacrets during the day you have a couple of girls outside that advertise a massage, and they give a happy ending. Was there once the girl was real petite and cute but I didn't enjoy. IMHO I would go to the place across the street from Belkis.

TropicBob
07-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Tell Belkis Bobby is on his way.....oh what to do over the holiday weekend????

PapiQueRico
07-03-2008, 12:38 PM
does anybody know ana

Dude I keep telling you EVERYONE knows Ana.

I do have one complaint about her though.

So many guys have been fucking her in the ass that it has gotten too loose!

snoozer
07-03-2008, 07:43 PM
I had Belkis and Belkis massage parlor. A little older but gave excellent massage and great oral skills. She definitely aims to please

Usually 500 pesos for the complete service. She even dresses you afterwards, that is service.

Revolutionrock77
07-03-2008, 09:39 PM
. . . the other one (forgot name) has nipples like champagne corks. Biggest I've ever seen.
. . . Try and negotiate the residents rate of 500 pesos. Enjoy!!

Big nipples the size of champagne corks?!?!?!

Why did you have to tell me that!

I had no interest in those store front massage places and now I have another item on my must do list.

thanks

rahsta
07-08-2008, 01:11 AM
Thanks for the info. I will try Belkis since it is by NG. If I find and try others I will post it. PEACE

Juggles
07-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Yes down the block form NG Belkis and a place right across the street. I haven't been to Belkis but from what I hear I need to get there one day. The place across the street I have been there twice and was very happy each time...... IMHO I would go to the place across the street from Belkis.

The place across from Belkis is called D' Liz Massage. It is located directly adjacent to a scooter rental place, immediately prior to Casa Cayena.

Have 2 girls who work there, a young dark-skinned girl and an older brown skinned one.

Belkis has like 8 chicks to choose from, however the set-up is much better at D'Liz.

Revolutionrock77
08-02-2008, 01:39 AM
I am wondering why Sosua mongering vets might choose to go to Salon Belkis or one of the other massage places, when you have quality and reasonable price with Passions.

Is there anything different about the experience? People have written the going rate of 500 pesos, but I had the impression there is negotiation after that too.

I always thought they were touristy places for the guys at the AI down the road that can only get away from his wife for 15-30 minutes. For a moment i thought of trying it just for the sake of trying something new.

Dick Dawson
08-02-2008, 02:34 AM
Some guys just want a quality professional massage only and aren't necessarily looking for extras at that particular moment.

Hemp
08-02-2008, 07:38 AM
EXACTLY!!! M&M massage is the best massage spot in sosua BAR NONE!!! and the best massages i have recieved in my life has been from there...:)

soon as i get off the plane the first thing on my mind is to drop luggage and head straight to M&M. Its how i start every trip to sosua then i hit it up once per day.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/moshy2k/IMG_0324thetrip.jpg

Some guys just want a quality professional massage only and aren't necessarily looking for extras at that particular moment.

bentwire
08-02-2008, 11:48 AM
i agree on the M&M post, best massage in town,,,,,, another reason some people like to go to Belkis is because its cheep, no drama, no alcohol, point and click, its sneeky, makes you feel sluty, dirty, like a back street alley dog,,,,,,, I guess some guys like that kind of thing, part of the thrill so they tell me

Skynyrd
08-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Salon Belkis has "take out" or at least I had the service a caouple months ago..I didnt want to sweat in the Hot friggin room so I asked how much for full service back at NG...700 pesos was the rate during the day and dayum sure worth it :)

I'll heading back to NG Sep 24 - 30th

Passport Playa
09-08-2008, 01:22 PM
What are the going rates @ M&M?

The Mac Man

Young Hero
09-08-2008, 05:01 PM
What are the going rates @ M&M?

The Mac Man

600 pesos for a legit massage

Passport Playa
09-11-2008, 04:51 PM
600 pesos for a legit massage

Does this rate include happy ending? If not, how much for the legit massage w/ happy ending? :wink:

The Mac Man

moshy2k
09-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Does this rate include happy ending? If not, how much for the legit massage w/ happy ending? :wink:

The Mac Man

CMac,

M&M massage only provides a massage with NO EXTRA's. The massage is truly the best in town, but you will ned to get little CMac's exercise someplace else.

hioctane
09-14-2008, 03:56 PM
What time do these places open? I would like a massage early in the afternoon before the nightime festivities! :corky:

Jimmydr
09-14-2008, 03:57 PM
What time do these places open? I would like a massage early in the afternoon before the nightime festivities! :corky:

Many open by 10am.