PDA

View Full Version : Reviews

Jimmydr
04-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Just reviews :D

Jimmydr
04-10-2004, 11:14 AM
I wouldnt exactly call the Palace run down. Granted, its not the Four
Seasons Hotel but I dont think you'll find a bar full of working
girls at the Four Seasons either. The Palace is what it is, more like
Motel 6 in comparison but its clean. In March of this year, I stayed
there for 3 nights and I had no complaints whatsoever. John was very
accomodating, the very reason I'm staying at the Palace again in May.
The pool is not olympic size, but its def good for a swim. Chances
are you'll probably find a few of the girls going topless in the pool
from time to time. In addition, where else can you have cold beers
delivered right to your refridgerator at a minimal cost? The Palace
is within walking distance of just about anywhere you'd want to be in
Sosua.

Sosua Beach is a 10-15 minute walk from the Palace, about 2 minutes
by motoconch for 20 pesos (motorcycle taxi for .50?US). I found the
beach to be a pleasant experience, especially if you're into the
culture at all. A number of people have posted about annoying vendors
trying to sell their worth, but I didnt have any problems (then again
I'm about 6'4 and could line up across from Warren Sapp). Ya just
cant complain when you find some beautiful girls going topless!
Anyway I found the beach to be clean, I could see my feet with no
problem in the clear blue water. Look for a local named Lobo, just
past the Lost Gringo Bar... he'll rent you a beach chair, umbrella
and table at a reasonable price. Need a drink, he'll grab you a drink
too. If necessary, he will also watch your stuff when you go in the
water.

If you are looking for the five-star hotel set-up, you're going to
have to stay at a resort. However, do NOT plan on bringing girls back
to your room. I'd recommend the Palace and the Sosua experience to
anyone interested in the Dominican experience. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS,
I drilled 6 girls in a 24-hour period... 3 Palace girls and 3 girls I
picked up at the High Caribe Disco! I have never been to Blackbeards,
but I'm told its well off the beaten path and the service is very
slow. Then again, most service in the Dominican is rather slow. Good
luck to you and be safe, wherever you may roam!!! John's knowledge of
the Dominican was invaluable to me, but hey thats just me.

Marco

JDR4
04-11-2004, 09:45 AM
Message 881 of 5792

From: "skengdon_toronto"
Date: Mon Nov 18, 2002 6:06 pm
Subject: The Palace rules

Gentleman do I have a post ready when I get home. I dont really haev
a lot of time right now so let me just say this. I am staying at the
Europa and I have spent more time at the Palace. It is all that and a
bag of chips. If there is anyone reading this now and wondering if it
is really ok there listen to me YES IT IS. Big respect to ELJ he
came and got me from the Europa and within 20 minutes I was fucking
the hell out of a chic back at my hotel, big respect to John the
owner and the other John that is down here right now.I will have to
do a good post when I get back home so that I can properly thank
these fellas. Wait till you see my pictures!!! Jimmy I might have
just a small competition with you in regards to pics. Actually just
kiddin but I have some nice ones!! Oh yea guys VIAGARA works when
your in your early 30's holy shit I could believe it. I murdered this
pretty model looking chica se must have came about 4 times, two of
them were real and the othere two were probably fake. Actually I will
say she came 4 times but someone will tell me some kind of bullshit
as if this is the first time I am gettin pussy so fuck it, two times.
Oh yeah one more thing before I go, if anyone is thinking that I am a
front man for the Palace dont remember I am not staying there but I
spend more time there than at my hotel. The Palace is the
motherfucking spot in Sosua these brothas get R.E.S.P.E.C.T in Sosua
and you better believe it. Anyways this was just a quick one but once
again. ELJ thanks, John thanks, The Swede thanks. I am going to need
a pastor/priest by the time I get home. Oh by the way I get alot of
pussy when I am home but holy shit fucking 5 different women in 2
days I havent done that in about a year lol. Later folks and buenos
noches. YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ANY SPANISH TO GET A LOT OF PUSSY
HERE just know how to say Dinero money talks and bullshit runs the
marathon and if you got some looks you can get some girls to go down
in price. Do not be a nice guy here this is the true players
playground. Wait till you see what I got for $40 U.S including pics
maybe I could have gotten it for less but Fuck it $40 U.S was ok at
the time but now I am starting to get a high from bargaining and its
is working. Anyways until next time

JDR4
04-12-2004, 06:32 PM
From: dog4321ca
Date: Sun Dec 1, 2002 7:44 pm
Subject: Re: first trip to dr

Hey All,

You have got it twisted! If you want a hotel that won't give you a
hassle about bringing in different chicas then, believe me, the
palace is what you are looking for. You do not have to get involved
with a single one of the palace chicas if none of them suit your
taste. They are only there for your convienence! If you want the GFE
experience, I recommend casa de equipo or las brisas
The girl I had stayed for the whole night and left at 2:00p.m. the
next day. It was the ultimate GFE! In fact, I enjoyed the girl so
much that I went to get her again the next night! The total price for
one night was $45.00! You might ask, how in the hell do I find those
places. Manny and Jesus are tour guides/taxi drivers that are hooked
up with the palace. The will get you to and from the spots safely.

After that, I had different chicas staying with me almost every
night. Do not underestimate the value of commaraderie. You are going
to a foreign country for pete's sake.One where most folks speak
spanish! Getting puss won't be a problem, but you are going to need
friends that will show you around and they will always be at the
sosua palace. If you don't believe me , Ask Elj and Skengdon or just
reread their posts.

FunkJunkie

got funk?

JDR4
04-12-2004, 06:58 PM
I just did 20 days at the palace and would definitely recommend it over the
Europa. The Europa will turn visitors away if they show up looking for you.
They treat all female visitors like Putas whether they are or not. They allow
Women, but make them feel uncomfortable and look down there noses at them.
Plus you have to listen to German at the pool all day. Palace is a great
place to learn the ropes on what to do and where to go in POP, Sosua and
Cabarete. You'll meet a lot of other Americans that can give you advice on
the whole country as well as Cuba, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina etc....You
can sample the house talent or get advice on the best spots to find and bring
back other girls. Palace rooms are huge..beds are huge my shower could fit 8
people. I would definitely recommend the palace..costs $10 a day more, but
the options it gives you are worth way more

the_Jayman
04-16-2004, 10:48 AM
I'll never stay anywhere but the Palace Hotel and Ball Room.:!:

elj707
04-28-2004, 04:04 PM
The Palace rocks!!! :twisted: :wink:

Beavis
04-30-2004, 12:15 AM
Beavis likes the Palace.

rley69
02-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Palace was as wellcoming and fun as on my first visit last year. Had one of the studio rooms, which was actually very spacious and comfortable.

Of the house girls had Saronge and Naomi at various times, both were highly accomplished performers and great erotic dancers (I always take plenty of sounds on my trips abroad for just this reason). John has assembled plenty of others there that I would have liked to have got it on with if I had had more days to play with.

Came in one night and found four of the girls half naked and going apeshit to Merengue on the bar (funny as there were no guys around until I showed up!).

Also had two girls from outside: Alexandra was very affectionate tall black girl and the first tea total chica I've met (drank only coffee). Also canny as she had a pretty smile on her but only when I came to kiss her did I realise she had virtually no teeth! She was good fun though; I bumped into her again a couple of days later and we had lunch together. She took the piss out of me unmercifully for moving on to Puerta Plata, which she reckoned was for wimps! Also had Angelica having made a daft bet with myself that I had to have a black girl with braided hair one night. She was really petit and I had to look twice at her ID before figuring that her face had more than 18 years in it. She had a bubbly personality and was hugely enthusiastic in the sack (I had a long lie in the next morning!).

el_papi_chew_low
02-02-2005, 06:01 PM
I gotta stop by the Palace and have a beer next time I'm in Sosua. Don't think I would fuck any of the Palace babes, but it sounds like a nice place to flirt with the Dominicanas and rap to a few of the tourists.

BrooklynBeas
02-02-2005, 09:22 PM
I gotta stop by the Palace and have a beer next time I'm in Sosua. Don't think I would fuck any of the Palace babes, but it sounds like a nice place to flirt with the Dominicanas and rap to a few of the tourists.

Its definitely one of the things you have to do for your checklist... even if you see these famous novela stars... if you go when there are a lot of guests its fun just to drink beer and talk about experiences while chicas rub your dick for free!!!