PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice will be in Sosua 7/14-7/18

blacsamiam
07-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Hey Guys,

Some of you know me from BGFE. I will be in Sosua 7/14-7/18 with a wingman. I will be staying at an all-inclusive. Don't tell me, I already know I can't have girls in my room but my wingman insisted we share a room in an all-inclusive. So Whatever I save on food and drinks I will invariably spend on rooms for fun.

Can you guys give me some advice? I was in Boca Chica 4 yrs ago and had a great time. My best move was to do the tourist thing during the day and go out for fun at night to bars and discos, pick up a girl and get a room for what was left of the night. I prefer independents so I really don't want to go to any sex clubs. What are the hot Bars/clubs I should be looking for and where can I get a reasonably priced room after the partying in the clubs is done.

Blacsamiam

cainer
07-05-2008, 02:00 AM
if u want a room for taking chicas back, book a cheap $20 room at rockys. Not sure if their is going to be availability everytime u want to take a chica back, so, i suggest just booking a room for a week right now. Only will cost u $140. No ac, no nothing, just a basic room with a bed.

blacsamiam
07-05-2008, 02:14 AM
if u want a room for taking chicas back, book a cheap $20 room at rockys. Not sure if their is going to be availability everytime u want to take a chica back, so, i suggest just booking a room for a week right now. Only will cost u $140. No ac, no nothing, just a basic room with a bed.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind but I'd rather pay 40 and have some creature comforts like AC.

El Capitan
07-05-2008, 08:47 AM
That AI arm band is gonna be like a "gold bracelet" when you're out on the street....make sure you have a way of gettin that "scarlet letter" off before you roll

Jimmydr
07-05-2008, 09:18 AM
Hey Guys,

Some of you know me from BGFE. I will be in Sosua 7/14-7/18 with a wingman. I will be staying at an all-inclusive. Don't tell me, I already know I can't have girls in my room but my wingman insisted we share a room in an all-inclusive. So Whatever I save on food and drinks I will invariably spend on rooms for fun.

Can you guys give me some advice? I was in Boca Chica 4 yrs ago and had a great time. My best move was to do the tourist thing during the day and go out for fun at night to bars and discos, pick up a girl and get a room for what was left of the night. I prefer independents so I really don't want to go to any sex clubs. What are the hot Bars/clubs I should be looking for and where can I get a reasonably priced room after the partying in the clubs is done.

Blacsamiam

You will spend no time in that room at all eating the meals that are included.

Dump your wingman.

eldorob
07-05-2008, 09:42 AM

Dump your wingman.

Exactly, if you want to party in Sosua for all four days your gonna want to get that room in advance. You don't want to be in a club, find a hottie, and no place to go at 3am!! So you might as well reserve a place for 4 days and be prepared.

Tell your bud to come visit you if he wants.

If the AI is nearby and your locked into the rental, run by and eat their food when you can. And for entertainment, get your chica a bikini and try to sneak her in the AI. That actually sounds like fun...

blacsamiam
07-05-2008, 10:40 AM
That AI arm band is gonna be like a "gold bracelet" when you're out on the street....make sure you have a way of gettin that "scarlet letter" off before you roll

I know, usually I pull it off and hide it in my pocket

Dump your wingman.

sorry Jimmy, can't dump him. Maybe I can get him to split the other room for a couple days. He is no where near the monger I am. I plan to have most meals in the AI

Exactly, if you want to party in Sosua for all four days your gonna want to get that room in advance. You don't want to be in a club, find a hottie, and no place to go at 3am!! So you might as well reserve a place for 4 days and be prepared.

Tell your bud to come visit you if he wants.

If the AI is nearby and your locked into the rental, run by and eat their food when you can. And for entertainment, get your chica a bikini and try to sneak her in the AI. That actually sounds like fun...

We are sharing the room at the AI so for the most part neither of us can have company unless she is already on the property (worker or another tourist).

I went through this at the Hamaca in Boca Chica and it was not possible to sneak someone in. I had no problem finding a decent hotel for about 40us outside the resort. Are rooms in Sosua that booked that I will not be able to do the same?

bentwire
07-05-2008, 10:44 AM
the chicas will know what you can get away with, for the most part. I could do a condo exchange for AI time but like liveing in the culture excitement much better

Cheeno
07-05-2008, 10:52 AM

I like Cainer's idea. :biggrin:

Book a cheap room in Sosua in advance. That way, you have a place to fuck and rest in Sosua. If you want a room with A/C, then contact Marco and find out the rates.

Secretly bringing a girl to an AI is difficult.

Jimmydr
07-05-2008, 11:38 AM
I know, usually I pull it off and hide it in my pocket

sorry Jimmy, can't dump him. Maybe I can get him to split the other room for a couple days. He is no where near the monger I am. I plan to have most meals in the AI

We are sharing the room at the AI so for the most part neither of us can have company unless she is already on the property (worker or another tourist).

I went through this at the Hamaca in Boca Chica and it was not possible to sneak someone in. I had no problem finding a decent hotel for about 40us outside the resort. Are rooms in Sosua that booked that I will not be able to do the same?

Only difference is you are 30 minutes from Sosua so to go back and have your meals you will pay a taxi bot ways and waste an hour.

blacsamiam
07-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Here is where I will be staying. What action is close?

Casa Marina Beach and Reef - an Amhsa Marina Resort http://media.expedia.com/hotels/brands/dummy.gif C/ Alejo Martinez, El Batey Sosua

Jimmydr
07-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Here is where I will be staying. What action is close?

Casa Marina Beach and Reef - an Amhsa Marina Resort http://media.expedia.com/hotels/brands/dummy.gif C/ Alejo Martinez, El Batey Sosua

Dude, you are a 7 minute walk from everything, dude!:D:D:D:D

El Capitan
07-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Dude, you are a 7 minute walk from everything, dude!:D:D:D:D

Let me suggest you bring a solid pair of kicks for the long walks....Be sure you take a hand towel from the hotel and keep it on your shoulder to wipe down with....bring a bottle of water too. My ATF told me today it is HAAMF (hot as a MuthaFuka) down there....wear light clothes too

This might be the first time I RECOMMEND to anybody to go to Passions for a soapie....once you make the hike to town, you'll probably want to freshen up.

blacsamiam
07-06-2008, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. I contacted mi novia vieja from my last trip to Boca Chica and of course she wants to see me. maybe I'll spend an evening with her. I know she will want to monopolize my time and money LOL.

Blacs

Jimmydr
07-06-2008, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the advice guys. I contacted mi novia vieja from my last trip to Boca Chica and of course she wants to see me. maybe I'll spend an evening with her. I know she will want to monopolize my time and money LOL.

Blacs

I see you like drama. Good start to a vacation.:eek:

tomgueguen
07-06-2008, 03:12 PM

Blacs

4 years after she must be ugly as hell and far more older than you can imagine . This is not a job where you stay fresh very long, especially when you do it in Boca Chica.

snowtreader
07-07-2008, 01:55 AM
I agree

Dump your wingman.

Unless you guys have more of a plan as a team than your report suggests. Something tells me you two have more experience at this than I read from the report. Can't dump him, train him.

But, what does this guy do to rate as your wingman? Fly down, split the room and hang there while you cruise?

One like that and I'd of been dead/injured/robbed/ in an alley/doorway/parking lot 30 years, 27 years, 25 years ago and so on.

Hook up with some of these guys and meet some "serious" wingmen teams.

Jimmydr
07-07-2008, 07:50 AM
I agree

Unless you guys have more of a plan as a team than your report suggests. Something tells me you two have more experience at this than I read from the report. Can't dump him, train him.

Training not required at all for wingmen. Maximus, BeCell and Kevy, came made to order and ready to go. No training required.

Berzin
07-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Well, for mongering in Sosua you may want to reconsider your choices, which so far as I can read are going to be a hindrance to your mongering activities.

AI-wrong.

Wingman sharing a one bedroom with you-wrong.

Having to spend extra money to take a chica to another hotel room, preferably with A/C-wrong.

And your wingman doesn't monger like you-wrong.

You are only staying at the AI for the food it seems. In Sosua there are many places to get good food, and you can use that time to feel out the chemistry you may or may not have with the chica you are interested in.

But you can't even do that as you plan to eat exclusively at the AI.

It would of been more convenient and easier on the wallet if you would of stayed at a smaller hotel with separate rooms for you and your buddy.

Independence is the key to mongering and you may want to reconsider your options. As it is now you are painting yourself into a corner before you even get there.

Jay_t
07-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Well, for mongering in Sosua you may want to reconsider your choices, which so far as I can read are going to be a hindrance to your mongering activities.

AI-wrong.

Having to spend extra money to take a chica to another hotel room, preferably with A/C-wrong.

You are only staying at the AI for the food it seems. In Sosua there are many places to get good food, and you can use that time to feel out the chemistry you may or may not have with the chica you are interested in.

It would of been more convenient and easier on the wallet if you would of stayed at a smaller hotel with separate rooms for you and your buddy.

Independence is the key to mongering and you may want to reconsider your options. As it is now you are painting yourself into a corner before you even get there.

Berzin has hit the nail on the head , not much more to add really.

Hemp
07-07-2008, 04:10 PM

AI-wrong.

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb235/Hempstead25/Funny%20Forum%20Pics/whathesaid.jpg

blacsamiam
07-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Let me clarify,

Every piece of advice given here about AI's, Food, Wingmen etc is well taken and stuff I already knew. My "wingman" is my best-friend who decided to go and I decided to join him. He does not "really" monger but I knew this going in. He will probably see one or two girls while I plan on 3 or 4 over 4 nights. But believe me, me and my homie will have a good time chillin; the women are a wonderful extra.

Having already decided that this was the route I would take this time for my buddies sake I am still planning on having the best time possible. I know I could have booked a room outside at a comparable or lower price. If I was going by myself or with a more hardened monger like myself I would have gotten a condo or villa and l will the next trip. I am just asking about a decent place to take chicas after the clubs and what the scene is like in Sosua today. If I were going to Boca Chica I would know because I did that already.

Blacs

roma1
07-07-2008, 11:30 PM
check out this post. It may help a lot. http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?t=118840

Citynights
07-08-2008, 01:01 AM
Casa Marina is a great A1 resort...3 minute walk to NG....another 2 minutes to Rockys.....thats two places you can book for the chicas...there is that new place around the corner near the shops by the baseball diamond all running from 25-50 dollars a night... I have stayed at the casa marina the last 4 times.....with a room at NG... the casa marina has two beaches one of them in front of the Waterfront which is open to public because no one owns it....great place to take a chica no problems...you can run up get booze and food all afternoon and bring it back down..:D

Jimmydr
07-08-2008, 07:59 AM
Let me clarify,

Every piece of advice given here about AI's, Food, Wingmen etc is well taken and stuff I already knew. My "wingman" is my best-friend who decided to go and I decided to join him. He does not "really" monger but I knew this going in. He will probably see one or two girls while I plan on 3 or 4 over 4 nights. But believe me, me and my homie will have a good time chillin; the women are a wonderful extra.

I am confused by this?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

My best friend mongers 24/7 with me.

blacsamiam
07-13-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm off in the morning will anyone be in Sosua tom-Fri. I want to say hi.

Blacs

yayow
07-13-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm off in the morning will anyone be in Sosua tom-Fri. I want to say hi.

Blacs

Hopefully run into you when you are down here. But be prepared to be bombarded. Right now the ratio to females to males in the clubs is incredible. There are like 10 - 1 easily. And they are hungry, so many of them and so few guys to go around. A lot of them aren't making any money. So they will try to make as much as they can off you, because they may not get another hit for awhile no matter how good they look. So be patient and firm with your negotiating, because you are definitely in charge. Supply and demand. Whittle that price down. There will always be the one that is to stupid to change her price, but as long as you don't give in the will learn. Remember the later it is in the evening, the more days they go with out being paid, the lower the price. That goes for even the stubborn ones. :rolleyes:

Donny Boy
07-14-2008, 12:30 AM
Hopefully run into you when you are down here. But be prepared to be bombarded. Right now the ratio to females to males in the clubs is incredible. There are like 10 - 1 easily. And they are hungry, so many of them and so few guys to go around. A lot of them aren't making any money. So they will try to make as much as they can off you, because they may not get another hit for awhile no matter how good they look. So be patient and firm with your negotiating, because you are definitely in charge. Supply and demand. Whittle that price down. There will always be the one that is to stupid to change her price, but as long as you don't give in the will learn. Remember the later it is in the evening, the more days they go with out being paid, the lower the price. That goes for even the stubborn ones. :rolleyes:

I knew I should of booked that stealth mission... :rofl: :rofl:
Oh well I keep my eye on fare compare
Have fun Blacs,