PDA

View Full Version : We Went, We Drank, We Left

El Drunko
09-28-2004, 12:44 AM
Ok, I promised a report. This isn`t complete with pics cause I don`t have a clue on how to resize them, but , I have a bunch of great pics.

Left Boston, headed to San Fran---JFK---POP. I get on the POP segment, I'm Walking down the Isle and I hear my name being called out, HEY there is my bud from the last trip "Amigo" Whats happening??? A few exchanges of words, tell him and his buds that I have a ride waiting for us. I already know this is gonna be the best trip ever. About halfway through the flight, I hear my name being yelled again...This time it sounds different. I look up to find me amigo Lou from the Shark Bar pointing and laughing in my direction.....OMG I haven`t even landed yet and people recognise me....People on the plane were looking at me saying "who is this guy" Little to thier knoledge, Im a MONGER from WSA...HAHAHA

We all get our bags and head to the Dump....Jayman is there,x-ray, jdmine, cont mike,•••••••• OMG there are so many I can`t even list them all...Sorry guys..Jayman , as expected walks up and hands me a Captain Morgan..Ohhh Its gonna be a great trip!!! LET THE DRINKING BEGIN

4pm..Sat
The drinks are flowing like they are the last ones being poured on earth....The other guys have already had at least one load blown on some chicks chin..... I feel so left out...But Don`t let this get ya down I say to myself, Its early..

6pm..Sat
Geting a bit shitty now...Guys are talking about dinner, I keep whipping out titties, fondleing and licking them, But there just isn`t anything Im interested in..

8pm..Sat
Totally hammered..sorry thats all I know
I just lost 30 something hrs.....but hey, It beats some of the times down here that I lost 3-4 days

1am..Monday
I think I ran into Jayman, more like he ran into me...He tracked me down. Even took pics of the evidence I left behind. Such as unmelted ice, packs of smokes and my lighter that I left in some bar...Sorry, I can only work with the pics Ive seen and the stories Im told....can you say BLACK OUT????

3am Mon
Recolection is a bit scarry, Jayman and I have 3 nakid chicks doing a round robin blowing us...WOW I love this country..Jay Finally tells me he is keeping one of the broads...SHIT that means I have to pay both of the other 2...I tell them Im gonna give them each 1000...THATS IT!! They agree. After 2 hrs or so, I pay em, but one deciedes to stay... Fine, but this bitch isnt getting anouther peso outta me, she wants to stay, thats her delemma...I get woken up at some ungodly hr of like 10am. Jayman is screaming at the top of his lungs...YOU LAZY BASTARD GET THAT BITCH OFF YOUR DICK..Its time to drink...Ohhh shit, here we go again. I toss the bitch out and open the bar. I haven`t even brushed my teeth yet and Im sucking on a rum coke.

12pm Mon
Time to pack up and leave The Palace shithole and dump. We are off to Costambar..Blackbeards !! Yee Haa!! A place with real pilow cases, Ashtrays as far as the eyes can see. A radio in the bar. A Place you can walk barefoot without feeling like your walking on lava rocks. Now this is a hotel..They have a maintanance staff that fixes things that aren`t even broken. Now I don`t want anyone to get the wrong Idea here. I have stayed at the Palace shithole and Dump 3 times now. I have had a good time each and every time... BUT I have asked for things to be fixed, simple things like placeing some glass in the windows, the radio at the bar....Maybe keepig the girls away from the remote control so we can finish watching the game...NOTHING is ever fixed. You can`t find an ashtray in this place if you brought it from home yourself. Did I mention the toilet seat that a friend DIDN'T have for 3 days???

Bottom line. John the owner of the Palace Shit hole and Dump doesn`t give a shit about you or me, he only cares about charging you top dollar for a place that has the same 6-7 girls. I refuse to stay there anymore. I'll be damned if Im gonna pay 50 a night in a place that cant take and hire a guy for 2000 pesos a MONTH to sweep the floors, pour some concrete, PAINT the walls...GOD forbid put the electric recepticals back in the walls where they belong or maybe buy some chairs that don`t have a spring sticking up your ass...GUYS I wouldn`t lie to you, this place is that bad.

2pm Mon...
Wow the food is fantastic..I was starving..I had some Dominican stew. Melted in my mouth. Found my room, OHH MAN..This place has a towel rack, a toothbrush holder. Towlels that don`t have holes in them. I'll be damned, they even Match..

7pm Mon
Im playing strip Black Jack with Jayman and 2 chicas..One of the chicas has the best set of tits you ever saw in your life..I swear to god she only wears a bra to hold those puppies DOWN..The Brugal and Beer are flowing very well, shots of Tekillya are dropping like flies. Too bad one of the chicas gets an attitude. Would have been a fine end to a great night If I could have tit fucked this bitch. But as you all know, you can`t reward a bitchy chica with a 1500 peso fuck...Just isn`t worth it....I needed a night off anyway. My dick just wasn`t into fucking, it needed some time out in the corner.

10am-2pm Tues
Drinking heavely

2pm-6pm Tues
Drinking even more

6pm Tues
x-ray, jayman and myself grab these 3 great chicas and head to the hottub...WOW OMG Holy Chit...Chicas Blowing everyone, tits are flying, Fingers couldn`t be found even if you read braile. Best time of my life. The bartender couldn`t bring the drinks fast enough. I remember some kind of Pinapple something that went down so well you would think some guy just climbed a tree to get it fresh for me. After about 4 hrs in the tub, we all headed to our own rooms for playtime..This chick was licking my ass..HAHAHAHA I had to oblige her by dumping a fresh load of man broth on her left cheek. What a mess...LOL I think she loved it more than I did..She is a great pig, don`t ask me what her name is, I have no idea and I don`t really give a shit.

11 am weds.
x-ray is banging on my door...Ohh shit I say.. Is it time to drink again? I just got to bed..There is NO way Im haveing a beer at this hr. Im gonna wait till 12. The Jayman is broken,he won`t even drink with me. RAT BASTARD..He needs to get in the pool, wake his dead ass up!! We all have a sorry day....way too many drinks, chicas and fun....Time to take a day off. Take it easy so to speak. Low and behold, the drinks start flowing extreemly well...Big surprise huh? Next thing I know its time to head to bed, I say Adios to my good friends that I met in March, June and Sept....

See Ya'll in Jan

BTW I wasn`t kidding about how bad the Palace ShitHole and Dump is...That man needs to put some serious money into that joint before I even consider walking in there again. I can stay at a much nicer place for 25 a night It just won`t have the same 6-7 chicas there.. I can live with that, after all, Sosua is one big Whore, Just waiting to get 1000 pesos to be fucked..

John Locke
09-28-2004, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the laugh. F&#king funny post. I'm heading down on Sunday for my 1st trip to DR. I look forward to my 1st BLackout in the DR.

I'll be sure to piss on a bush for you.

milone
09-29-2004, 06:28 PM
Minister of Alcohol, did you ever get the pics resized? Anxiously awaiting. Nice trip report.

the_Jayman
09-29-2004, 08:45 PM
Minister of Alcohol, did you ever get the pics resized? Anxiously awaiting. Nice trip report.

Yeah . . . he sent them to me and they are on WSA in my first 2 chapters. I'll put them on Big Trick's site in a few days. (or you can bug Jimmy and he can trow them on a yahoo site or WSG).

You have to keep in mind that the complaints listed go for EVERY "moger" hotel in Sosua. It's a shame really. Black Beards is INCREDIBLE but it ain't in Sosua ! !

JDR
09-30-2004, 04:05 PM
first and foremost i would like to thank the members of this board and mark(admin), without you guys we wouldnt exist. ive been a memeber of this board for years and find it to be hands down the best on the net for adult travel.ive seen stuff written in the past that i really wanted to respond to but havent.i allways thought it was best for me to not have people develop an opinion of me and have it reflect on the business.
as the years have past i have seen a positive oppinon on me and the hotel so i feel i should reply to this.i have had up to 1000 people or more over the years come through the hotel with around 90% very happy with our service and a good percentage come back on a regular basis.and i have to say i have had a real feeling of satisfaction when the guests tell me not only did they have a blast they had a life changing experience.
i built the palace from the ground up and literally have my blood sweat and tears in this place,so when i heard that i dont care about it, i was lets say more than shocked.on this site and many
others you will find our reputation to be respected in this business,thats what keeps you guys coming.when these gentleman came down i was out of the country and planned on coming back for the group but got delayed for 2 days because of the hurricane so unfortunatly i missed this group.which was out of my control.this type of business is to say the least a "hands on type of place",the bottom line is we are not dealing with girl scouts here.and the bullshit and tricks these girls can pull are beyond belief.my job is to deal with all that bs and tricks and provide the best enviorment i can for you guys.sometimes not an easy one.and especially difficult to do when i am absent.jayman and eldrunko are both great guests and partying motherfuckers.they like to realy bust loose on there vacations which is great but when you add that amount of booze to some girls they cant handle it and situations may arrise.we arent talking about a few drinks here as you guys can see these guys tear it up like no others(im envious, i wish i could still do that!),so they are bound to run into all kinds of situations because of the booze factor.so as it sounds to me they had a tough weekend
it was very unorganized for me becuase from a business stand point
becuse of the storm and the canceled flights i was sure they wouldnt make it back like i couldnt.so what i am saying is that there experience isnt the norm and if it was we wouldnt have the repeat clientele like we do and you wouldnt see 3 years of positive reports on this site.
as far as the work that needs to be done it will be done asap and there will be some evictions made and people fired.as far as the security and matianience goes my man luca is in haiti and almost got killed in that flooding.he was home for a 3 week vacation and had to climb up on the second story of his house so he diddnt get washed away,he will be back in a few days and things will be back to normal.good help is more than difficult to find here.as far as the nighttime action,we dont provide that becuase we are a small place and i dont
disturb the guys who are sleeping.we are a small hotel and to me its
more important to have the guests comfortable in there rooms than to make a few bucks and disturb them.thats the beauty of sosua you can walk out the gate and find all the action you need.soemtimes a good experience sometimes not.again gents thanks for your time and business. im sure some guys will throw some cheap shots at me and the palace.as we know a few members like to stir up shit.there is nothing i can do about that.but a can tell you that i will continue to look out for you guys as though they are guests in my own house as i allways have.

El Drunko
09-30-2004, 06:34 PM
As I siad in a few other places, If John fixes it, I will return.