PDA

View Full Version : The Exchange Rate NEWS

Don Tomas
09-30-2004, 09:33 PM
Deserved it's own thread imho...
I will just use this thread to post news stories about dollar vs DR issues in the DR.

September 30, 2004 12:47 PM US Eastern Timezone

Dominican Republic Bondholders' Committee Formation

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sept. 30, 2004--A group of holders of the US Dollar-denominated bonds issued by the Dominican Republic have formed a committee to organize and to coordinate bondholders' efforts in light of recent developments. The Committee's membership includes Grantham Mayo, Fiduciary Trust International Limited and other significant institutional holders of the bonds. The Committee has engaged Bingham McCutchen LLP as its legal counsel. Interested holders of US Dollar-denominated bonds (of any issue) issued by the Dominican Republic are encouraged to contact the Committee through counsel. Counsel contact details are as follows:

Timothy B. DeSieno
Bingham McCutchen LLP
399 Park Avenue
New York NY 10022
tel +1 212 705 7426
fax +1 212 508 1458
email tim.desieno@bingham.com

or

William F. Govier
Bingham McCutchen LLP
One State Street
Hartford, CT 06103
tel +1 860 240 2777
fax +1 860 240 2800
email william.govier@bingham.com

Upset the dollar is dropping, are we? Wonder if they could force a sale and make the government come up with mucho dollars.

MisterPink
09-30-2004, 09:56 PM
CENSORED

Don Tomas
09-30-2004, 11:45 PM
These bonds are issued as $USD denominated debentures and are guaranteed payment of interest and principle at maturity. What would selling bonds before maturity accomplish?

There has still not been a single press release explaining the devaluation of $USD vs $RD.

Well you don't get lawyers together for nothing.

MisterPink
10-01-2004, 12:28 AM
CENSORED

Don Tomas
10-02-2004, 11:49 AM
I will just use this thread to post news stories about dollar vs DR issues in the DR. Unless they got them hidden in the basement the government needs dollars soon!

More dollars for lights
The Dominican government has promised to pay the generators US$60 million over the next three months. Yesterday 15-20 hour blackouts were still affecting the country, although in some areas more hours of power were delivered for a slight relief. Energy sector officials Radhames Segura, Ruben Montas and Francisco Mendoza met yesterday with the heads of Ede-Norte, Ede-Sur and Ede-Este (the power distributors), as well as representatives from Itabo, Haina, Monte Rio, Seaboard, Smith-Enron, Cogentrix and Laesa. After the meeting, a government spokesperson said an agreement had been reached by which the government would pay US$60 million to the generators over the next three months in addition to the US$44 million already paid. Segura, who is the executive vice-president of the CDEEE, told reporters from Hoy that the government was trying to obtain US$25 million from the World Bank to help stem the crisis. According to him, the electric situation should start to improve within ten days.
Segura also announced that President Fernandez would reveal the government's plans for the medium and long terms to resolve this greatest of the current crises.
The electricity distributors, known as the EDEs, have furthermore promised to renew their efforts to collect sufficient money from their clients during October, November and December so that the government may hand over the US$20 million to the generators each month.
With the new plans, Segura said he expected generation to ascend to 2,000 MW, sufficient to meet demand. The Dominican Republic has 3,600 MW of installed generation, but, with most of the units shut down, the daily demand cannot be met. Yesterday, generation was a mere 468 MW, while demand represented more than 1500 MW

Don Tomas
10-02-2004, 11:52 AM
Bottom falls out of the dollar market
The dollar was being sold yesterday for RD$31.25, while the purchase price reached RD$27.50. This is the lowest exchange rate since the weeks immediately after the collapse of Baninter and certainly the lowest peso price of a dollar in 2003 or 2004. Since 16 August, the dollar has fallen from RD$42.35 to RD$31.25, representing over a 25% decrease in cost. Yesterday, more than ever before, the dollar's price was "subject to change" in the principal banks of Santo Domingo. The greatest change was noted in the "buy" price, however. A quick survey of six of the biggest commercial banks showed that the US currency was selling for between RD$31.25 and RD$33.50, while the dollar was being purchased for RD$27.50 and RD$30.00. Some banks started the day buying dollars at RD$31.50 and by that afternoon were offering just RD$28.00. Freddy Ortiz, the head of the remittance companies association, told El Caribe reporters that there was no justification for the exchange rate activity. Augusto Peignand, the head of the money exchangers' association, said that such a low exchange rate is not favorable to certain sectors of the economy and admitted that he was confused by the sudden drop in exchange prices. Some people who were questioned said that the lower exchange rate was a positive sign that some confidence was returning to the Dominican economic environment. Check out http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26541 to see what people are changing for today.

MisterPink
10-02-2004, 12:09 PM
CENSORED

ErikS
11-05-2004, 06:15 PM
From Yahoo group "SousaDominicanRepublic" today (5 Nov 2006)

There is a thread on our group where a member who is a friend with an big
money exchanger in Santiago and knows the trends a few weeks ahead says the
peso will rise to 20:1 over the next month so the government can cash in on
the usual holiday influx of dollars from tourists and Dominicans living
abroad. Problem is the peso is still only actually worth 50:1. I don't know
how they are doing this!
:x

cremaconpalo
11-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Problem is the peso is still only actually worth 50:1. I don't know
how they are doing this!

Bro, the explanation is in the post above yours...they're bankrolling it themselves!

gdogg
11-05-2004, 09:54 PM
From Yahoo group "SousaDominicanRepublic" today (5 Nov 2006)

There is a thread on our group where a member who is a friend with an big
money exchanger in Santiago and knows the trends a few weeks ahead says the
peso will rise to 20:1 over the next month so the government can cash in on
the usual holiday influx of dollars from tourists and Dominicans living
abroad. Problem is the peso is still only actually worth 50:1. I don't know
how they are doing this!

Hopefully there will be a fire sale soon. Whatever needs to happen to put it above 40 works for me.

cremaconpalo
11-05-2004, 10:01 PM
Hopefully there will be a fire sale soon. Whatever needs to happen to put it above 40 works for me.

I don't know, bro...I doubt it'll see 40 until some time after New Year's...This year the "touristas" are going to get fucked a little while they're fukkin', I'm afraid. :shock:

Think of it as a "National Tax" on "holiday mongering" :cry:

gdogg
11-05-2004, 10:02 PM
What's your guess on what it will be Dec. 31- Jan. 10?

cremaconpalo
11-05-2004, 10:10 PM
What's your guess on what it will be Dec. 31- Jan. 10?

mid-low 20's...Just a wild-ass guess, mind you, my bro. :?

gdogg
11-05-2004, 10:13 PM
DAMN!! I hope you are way off base. If you're not, I'm doing nothing but Jimmy's 500 peso chicas. And rationing them as well!
:shock: :evil: :cry:

knotty
11-05-2004, 10:30 PM
damn, the peso get that low, my prices go down. won't even dream of messing with a palace chica...can't afford them anymore.

guttaman
11-05-2004, 10:41 PM
I took a gamble and got 10000dr at 32/1 before i left. Palace Chicas need a lesson in supply and demand. Only one worth inflated prices is Merolyn. OH i miss that tight little bootie. OH i miss that tight little bootie. That is for each ass cheek. Had to pay to get her hair done. Seems CIH ( cum in hair ) makes chica mad. I sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

psriches
11-05-2004, 10:46 PM
Now that's funny!!!!!

cremaconpalo
11-05-2004, 10:47 PM
I took a gamble and got 10000dr at 32/1 before i left................ ......Seems CIH ( cum in hair ) makes chica mad. I sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smart! 8) ...................and Funny :lol:

WSJ3
11-05-2004, 10:51 PM
I took a gamble and got 10000dr at 32/1 before i left................ ......Seems CIH ( cum in hair ) makes chica mad. I sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smart! 8) ...................and Funny :lol:

Yeah it made her mad because now she has to take the 1000 or so pesos that you gave her (Boston Jim) and get her hair washed...

You are an animal man.

LOL.

gdogg
11-06-2004, 04:52 AM
damn, the peso get that low, my prices go down. won't even dream of messing with a palace chica...can't afford them anymore.

Oh yeah. The palace chicas will just be my hang out buddies. When I want to spend time, I'm hitting Pedro Calisante or following Jimmy wherever he goes!
:lol:

gdogg
11-06-2004, 04:54 AM
I took a gamble and got 10000dr at 32/1 before i left. Palace Chicas need a lesson in supply and demand. Only one worth inflated prices is Merolyn. OH i miss that tight little bootie. OH i miss that tight little bootie. That is for each ass cheek. Had to pay to get her hair done. Seems CIH ( cum in hair ) makes chica mad. I sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good one gutta! I'm glad to see you back and in good spirits!!

cremaconpalo
11-06-2004, 10:53 AM
DAMN!! I hope you are way off base.

...me too, bro...me too. :(

knotty
11-06-2004, 11:22 AM

Oh yeah. The palace chicas will just be my hang out buddies. When I want to spend time, I'm hitting Pedro Calisante or following Jimmy wherever he goes!

Word up. I told them chicks last time they were too expensive for me. I guess I'm a have to be like WSJ, and get some free titty sucking. Hit them off during their off peak hours.

WSJ3
11-06-2004, 11:38 AM

Word up. I told them chicks last time they were too expensive for me. I guess I'm a have to be like WSJ, and get some free titty sucking. Hit them off during their off peak hours.

That's right never overpay these chicas.

psriches
11-06-2004, 01:54 PM
Trust me, when they get desperate, like when their stomach starts singing, thats the time to make deals. I've made my best deals at the Palace around dinner time. After you guys are gone and no one left at the pool.....

psriches
11-06-2004, 01:55 PM
It's kind of like a bartender screaming out, "Last Call".... Hey hoe, all the guys have left, I got 1000 pesos, come make that money!! Fa real!!

knotty
11-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Don't have to worry about me overpaying anymore. I can barely afford these chicas anymore. The only meals they get out of me is a protein shake filled with Vitamin D and Potassium. That chicken stand looks like the only place I'm a be able to afford to eat cuz Mora Mai is out of the question.

gdogg
11-06-2004, 03:41 PM
Don't have to worry about me overpaying anymore. I can barely afford these chicas anymore. The only meals they get out of me is a protein shake filled with Vitamin D and Potassium. That chicken stand looks like the only place I'm a be able to afford to eat cuz Mora Mai is out of the question.

You could do worse. That chicken stand is OUTSTANDING!!

psriches
11-06-2004, 04:05 PM

You could do worse. That chicken stand is OUTSTANDING!!Yes G, it is outstanding. You can also go to the small restaurant/stand located next to Leo's barber shop. Chicken, rice/beans and salad for 80 pesos.

gdogg
11-06-2004, 05:55 PM

You could do worse. That chicken stand is OUTSTANDING!!Yes G, it is outstanding. You can also go to the small restaurant/stand located next to Leo's barber shop. Chicken, rice/beans and salad for 80 pesos.

I'm definitely going to check that out. Especially with the peso outlook being so bleak for the holidays. It probably tastes better than the expensive places anyway. Do you remember the name of the place, or was it just a stand?

Black Ghost
11-06-2004, 06:37 PM

I'm definitely going to check that out. Especially with the peso outlook being so bleak for the holidays. It probably tastes better than the expensive places anyway. Do you remember the name of the place, or was it just a stand?

wouldnt it be cheaper to hire a cook/puta?

psriches
11-06-2004, 06:38 PM

I'm definitely going to check that out. Especially with the peso outlook being so bleak for the holidays. It probably tastes better than the expensive places anyway. Do you remember the name of the place, or was it just a stand?Don't remember the name but you can't miss it. It's the next shack over from Leo's... right next door..

Black Ghost
11-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Well you guys want pasta dishes, let me know, My girl cooks a mean Baked Ziti!How much???

I believe that JimmyDR wanted 300-500DR from everyone to cover the costs of dinner.

That was the Thanksgiving dinner but I am trying to get her, my novia into the catering business.

And it will be called " Monger Muchies"

cremaconpalo
11-06-2004, 08:14 PM
And it will be called " Monger Muchies"

Check this out...this way you don't even have to leave your room if you don't want to, and you don't have to worry about payin' a fortune for a decent meal or catching anything while eating the shit they make on the street! 8)

Cost-effective, Chica-proof, easy to pack, easy to make, and tastes good! 8) :

http://www.longlifefood.com

knotty
11-06-2004, 09:01 PM

You could do worse. That chicken stand is OUTSTANDING!!

That's gonna be my only destination. I'd probably hit La Roca's for breakfast still. Atleast their breakfast is still inexpensive.

gdogg
11-07-2004, 01:31 AM
Hopefully that will be the case next time you go back. If La Roca's is too high, I bet something good will pop up for the cheap.

WSJ3
11-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Hopefully that will be the case next time you go back. If La Roca's is too high, I bet something good will pop up for the cheap.

I ate at La Roca all the time...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/jabojones3/BuenaChicasfromtheLaRochaRestaurant.jpg

Food is reasonably priced and the chicas are beautiful.

psriches
11-07-2004, 11:38 AM

I ate at La Roca all the time...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/jabojones3/BuenaChicasfromtheLaRochaRestaurant.jpg

Food is reasonably priced and the chicas are beautiful.Fuck the breakfast, are the chicas for sale???

WSJ3
11-07-2004, 12:58 PM
I spent many hours there when I wasn't hanging with you and JimmyDR or getting my massage at LaPassions.

The chicas are very approachable and they were willing to take pictures with me and help me practice my Spanish.

I didn't try to get in the panties because I was having a ball and wasn't very thirsty, but believe me with a little rico suave you can have any woman that you want.

If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything.

knotty
11-07-2004, 01:03 PM
I spent many hours there when I wasn't hanging with you and JimmyDR or getting my massage at LaPassions.

The chicas are very approachable and they were willing to take pictures with me and help me practice my Spanish.

I didn't try to get in the panties because I was having a ball and wasn't very thirsty, but believe me with a little rico suave you can have any woman that you want.

Is that green eyed light skin chick still there. She about 5'5, a little thick, with neck length black hair. All I could do was stare at her eyes when I was eating. Couldn't really talk to her since I knew nothing of the language. I swear if it wasn't her I was staring at, then it was that brownskin shorty that always walks around with the CD's.

WSJ3
11-07-2004, 01:04 PM

Is that green eyed light skin chick still there. She about 5'5, a little thick, with neck length black hair. All I could do was stare at her eyes when I was eating. Couldn't really talk to her since I knew nothing of the language. I swear if it wasn't her I was staring at, then it was that brownskin shorty that always walks around with the CD's.

Yes she is I would see her everyday for lunch...

Oyos bonita I would call out to her and she would always smile.

knotty
11-07-2004, 01:08 PM
I hope she still there in January, and see if I can get anything going with her. I just love a woman with beautiful eyes, especially green eyes.

WSJ3
11-07-2004, 01:10 PM
I hope she still there in January, and see if I can get anything going with her. I just love a woman with beautiful eyes, especially green eyes.

My suggestion would be to lay the smooth g rap on very subtley...since she is at work.

I would even say that you should slip her a note on the low low to meet you away from the job that way no one will know and she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

This has worked for me in the past.

Black Ghost
11-07-2004, 01:13 PM

Knotty be carful...trhem eyes cane hypnotize... :shock:

psriches
11-07-2004, 01:17 PM

Knotty be carful...trhem eyes cane hypnotize... :shock:Pimp like Knotty, No problem!! :wink:

knotty
11-07-2004, 01:30 PM
I'm a definitely do that. Get my LL Cool J on, and write some smooth pimp shit. Pull out one of my old poems with a short little introduction. Mind as well try to get the panties wet cuz at the end of the day, that's what I'm after.

Don Tomas
11-07-2004, 09:32 PM
I'm a definitely do that. Get my LL Cool J on, and write some smooth pimp shit. Pull out one of my old poems with a short little introduction. Mind as well try to get the panties wet cuz at the end of the day, that's what I'm after.

The Minister of Information gladly submits the following site since you are fairly new and may have missed the older thread...

Spanish Love Poems (we all have hearts right)
http://www.donquijote.org/spanishlanguage/love/love.poems.asp

BrooklynBeas
11-08-2004, 08:24 AM

BrooklynBeas
11-08-2004, 08:26 AM

Knotty... you are speaking of my future wife... her name is Marta... she has a young child and i have basically begged her to be with me for the last 2 years... i told her she would never have to work again and i only wanted to be with her.... and a whole bunch of other lies... i have never been able to go out with her even to dinner... and like a dick i always give her a good tip when she serves me... if anyone does actually fuck this girl please let me know...Ive even told her i wanna have a kid with her... because i have blue eyes and the kid will be beautiful... nothing works with her for me!

Black Ghost
11-08-2004, 11:37 AM

Knotty... you are speaking of my future wife... her name is Marta... she has a young child and i have basically begged her to be with me for the last 2 years... i told her she would never have to work again and i only wanted to be with her.... and a whole bunch of other lies... i have never been able to go out with her even to dinner... and like a dick i always give her a good tip when she serves me... if anyone does actually fuck this girl please let me know...Ive even told her i wanna have a kid with her... because i have blue eyes and the kid will be beautiful... nothing works with her for me!

I bet $1000 in U.S. ten dollar bills will open her to as many kids as you want......Especially if its Fresh Money :twisted:

RearWindow
11-08-2004, 07:46 PM
Anybody remember this?

cremaconpalo
11-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Anybody remember this?

ROTFLWFAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

RearWindow
11-08-2004, 08:26 PM
29-1 according to DR1 today. Step it up bros! This might seem to be a boring subject compared to pussy, but we gotta pay for it, and that means we pay in pesos. So travellers. keep us up to date, por favor! :wink:

cremaconpalo
11-08-2004, 08:34 PM
29-1 according to DR1 today. Step it up bros! This might seem to be a boring subject compared to pussy, but we gotta pay for it, and that means we pay in pesos. So travellers. keep us up to date, por favor! :wink:

...remember, bro...it's always 2-3 pesos higher "en la calle"...that makes reality=31-32 :wink:

RearWindow
11-08-2004, 08:41 PM

...remember, bro...it's always 2-3 pesos higher "en la calle"...that makes reality=31-32 :wink: True, but I don't like to use the street for the amounts I change. This is in the south. Maybe the north has a much better defined change structure.I've not met a changer i've been cool with south.

knotty
11-08-2004, 10:27 PM

The Minister of Information gladly submits the following site since you are fairly new and may have missed the older thread...

Spanish Love Poems (we all have hearts right)
http://www.donquijote.org/spanishlanguage/love/love.poems.asp

Oh, no doubt. Thanks for the hookup, they got plenty of good stuff on there.

knotty
11-08-2004, 10:30 PM

Damn, I didn't think she would be that hard to get. Oh well, I love a challenge, even if I know I won't win in the end. If the King of DR's blue eyes couldn't pull it, this moreno is gonna have problems.

Don Tomas
11-08-2004, 11:19 PM

...remember, bro...it's always 2-3 pesos higher "en la calle"...that makes reality=31-32 :wink:

In the North I would say the established shops offer better rates then the streets. WU has decent rates in Sosua, Santiago, and POP. Judy in Sosua usually has the best rates unless some store needs US Dollars. The street changers in Sosua or Santiago offer normally .30-.50 below the highest in town rate.

The postings on DR1 often list the location too.

cremaconpalo
11-09-2004, 07:42 AM
...imho, it depends on who you trade with and /or what ammount you exchange, because i've never gotten as good a rate in 'casas' or banks (the banks will try to scam you faster than the changers...they used a 'bait-n-switch' tactic at 3 banks i went to check in PP). i prefer to change 'en la calle' (depending on the ammount).

cremaconpalo
11-09-2004, 08:27 AM
...it ain't a prety picture: http://finance.yahoo.com/currency/convert?amt=1&from=USD&to=DOP&submit=Convert

MisterPink
11-09-2004, 09:01 AM
CENSORED

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2004, 09:13 AM

Damn, I didn't think she would be that hard to get. Oh well, I love a challenge, even if I know I won't win in the end. If the King of DR's blue eyes couldn't pull it, this moreno is gonna have problems.

knotty... lean back ... i have feelings for this one... haha

BG... i bet i can get your girl in America for 2 $10 dollar bills :shock:

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 12:35 PM
Kohai is bringing his pimp daddy game to the table.

Lean back.

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2004, 01:22 PM

knotty... lean back ... i have feelings for this one... haha

BG... i bet i can get your girl in America for 2 $10 dollar bills :shock:

For $20 i bet i could get your chick with change left over to get a D.R. chick ST 8)

For free i bet you i can knock you the fuck out with one punch :shock:

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 02:00 PM
Damn BB shouldn't you be more relaxed with all of the BBBJCIM that you are receiving.

LOL.

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 02:30 PM
Hey BG did you even bother to read my last post.

Chill man...

I don't want to read about whose dick is bigger on the board.

Talk about pussy and save the flame wars for PM's

This means you too BrooklynBeas.

Black Ghost
11-09-2004, 02:44 PM
Hey BG did you even bother to read my last post.

Chill man...

I don't want to read about whose dick is bigger on the board.

Talk about pussy and save the flame wars for PM's

This means you too BrooklynBeas.

Sorry Senpai... Nuff Respect Sein

MisterPink
11-09-2004, 03:32 PM
CENSORED

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 03:36 PM
This board has turned into rubbish!
No disrespect to anyone.
I hope nobody gets offended, why do certain members have to reply by quoting the last 9 posts back and forth? Just add a trip report or something, anything of value. This back and forth my cock is bigger and better is really not value added dude.You are ruining this board.

OK I said as much in my last post not let's get back to talking about pussy.

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2004, 03:37 PM
Sammy... I give everyone respect to some degree... When someone talks about their travels like they are king shit i just ask for them to back it up a lil... when someone on here asks for help ... i expect the best possible answer or a simple... sorry i dont know... When someone has been to the DR... How many times is it now BG??? 5, 6, 7??? i expect them to say i have been here or there i have paid this or that... not just flame different spots they they may have read on other peoples posts... Someone who has been to Brazil 16 times in their life must have some kind of info other then... wow you will have a great time... stay in a apt. instead of a hotel..... uhm ok thanks.... When someone doesnt know something i would rather them ask questions or just lurk and not habla mucha mierda like they are king shit in the area.... I never hesitate to ask a question when i dont know something and i report shit that i have been through or have seen with my own eyes... i know for a fact that 90% of the people that actually post on here have said they have a problem with this person or think he is talking out of his ass with nothing to back it up... i just seem to be the only one that will speak up.... it was a discussion in B of D chat because it bothered people before... Like i said before in other posts if anyone has any questions i can help them with... i would love to help whether it be here or even in DR i have helped people... without expecting anything in return... what am i basically saying... if you dont know shit or experience shit first hand then shut the F*** (censored for WSJ) up and LEAN BACK BEOTCH!

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 03:41 PM
Damn maybe a pussy pic will get us back on track.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/jabojones3/HLAwithRemyandNina.jpg

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2004, 03:50 PM
WHy the fuck was Lecheros post deleted?

Jimmydr
11-09-2004, 03:51 PM

Which post? I deleted 4 BG posts?

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 03:53 PM

What post?

Yo BB try decafe.

LOL.

MisterPink
11-09-2004, 03:55 PM
CENSORED

BrooklynBeas
11-09-2004, 04:08 PM
I moved it to a "Board of Director's " Latte Boy!
I do not need to be a complete prick in public.
Was that a double Espresso?

WHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:evil: :evil: :evil:

This is what im talking about... if everyone is having a problem or is annoyed with something why not have it in open forum and let everyone know how you feel... guess im the only one with bolas...

gdogg
11-09-2004, 08:15 PM
Luv'd the pussy pic, WSJ. Who was the chocolate hottie. Sorry I missed the deleted posts too. I'm sure they were interesting.

WSJ3
11-09-2004, 09:37 PM
Luv'd the pussy pic, WSJ. Who was the chocolate hottie. Sorry I missed the deleted posts too. I'm sure they were interesting.

Just a hoe that I picked up to toss my salad.

RearWindow
11-09-2004, 09:56 PM
Damn maybe a pussy pic will get us back on track.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/jabojones3/HLAwithRemyandNina.jpg Works for me,my man.