PDA

View Full Version : Santo Domingo Map

tixswarehouse
07-21-2008, 08:31 PM
Hi Guys

This is going to be first time for me and my friend to the DR, We have been to Costa Rica many time and had a very detailed map of all the hot spots, I was wondering if anyone has a good map or has one been posted before, we will be staying at the Discovery Hotel, I've read alot and will continue to do my research as to not waste any time!!! I have better things to DO :wink: then try to navigate around. Thanks for any help

BCell
07-21-2008, 09:07 PM
I'll dig up some maps and info for you, post your CR map and pics

greydread
07-22-2008, 11:42 AM
I don't remember who put this map on the board but It's been a great help to me. I am now the "mapquest" of Ensanche Isabelita. I never venture anywhere new in Santo Domingo without consulting the map and translating directions for my drivers. Ain't technology wonderful? :)

MrHappy
07-23-2008, 05:31 AM
Hi Guys

This is going to be first time for me and my friend to the DR, We have been to Costa Rica many time and had a very detailed map of all the hot spots, I was wondering if anyone has a good map or has one been posted before, we will be staying at the Discovery Hotel, I've read alot and will continue to do my research as to not waste any time!!! I have better things to DO :wink: then try to navigate around. Thanks for any help

I have .pdf maps of the major areas of the DR. PM me, and I'll send you the Santo Domingo one.

It doesn't have the hotspots marked. There's too many of them.

tixswarehouse
07-23-2008, 08:21 PM
I could not attach it, email me at xman36912@yahoo.com and i will email it to you

Jimmydr
07-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Hi Guys

That hotel is near everything.