PDA

View Full Version : Sousa Bay Hotel (help Needed)

gmalet
10-01-2004, 06:17 PM
Im coming from Chicago and their is no easy way to go to Sousa. I found on Apple Vacations an All-Inclusive -Resort. Sousa Bay hotel 810.00 7 nights. Has anybody heard of this Hotel and can comment. Also Im interested in meeting some chicas. How far is this from Eropa and The Palace. Is this place Chica Friendly?No big deal I can always get a room for the night.

WSJ3
10-01-2004, 06:50 PM
Im coming from Chicago and their is no easy way to go to Sousa. I found on Apple Vacations an All-Inclusive -Resort. Sousa Bay hotel 810.00 7 nights. Has anybody heard of this Hotel and can comment. Also Im interested in meeting some chicas. How far is this from Eropa and The Palace. Is this place Chica Friendly?No big deal I can always get a room for the night.

I can tell you from experience that all inclusive hotels as a rule are generally NOT CHICA FRIENDLY...

That being said if you want to keep your mongering separate from your peaceful quiet hotel environment...this is an option.

All inclusive hotels are fine if you are going to eat and drink your fill every day.

gmalet
10-01-2004, 07:01 PM
Is this Hotel near all the fun?

WSJ3
10-01-2004, 07:23 PM
Is this Hotel near all the fun?

Sosua isn't that big a town...I have never stayed at this particular one but I am sure if it is not in walking distance of the action a motorconcho will take you there for $1.

gdogg
10-01-2004, 08:26 PM
It's about a 5-10 minute walk from everything!

joefan
10-19-2004, 02:55 PM
its an upscale hotel, great food, manager is agood friend of mine. pussy are in walking distance. they wont allow chicas, at least what they recently told me.
joe

WSJ3
10-19-2004, 03:05 PM
its an upscale hotel, great food, manager is agood friend of mine. pussy are in walking distance. they wont allow chicas, at least what they recently told me.
joe

Well that is reason enough not to use this hotel...

You would end up paying for another room just to finish off your chica.

gmalet
10-19-2004, 06:42 PM
Well it was 100 dollars more than the flight. I get an All Inclusive and all the drinks I want. I can always get a room if I find a chica for short time.

Don Tomas
10-19-2004, 08:30 PM
...if I find a chica for short time.

:lol: That statement is totally out of line in Sosua, you could be blind, drunk, stupid, and look like shit and find a chica for a S/T.

gmalet
10-19-2004, 09:15 PM
I will correct myself. "When I find a Chica". This is my 1st time going to DR. Thanks for the heads up my fellow Chicagoan.

cremaconpalo
10-19-2004, 10:11 PM
And if you want a happy hour, just stand out in the street for a minute and hold up 2 fingers...LOL