PDA

View Full Version : SOSUA AUGUST FISHING TRIP

bentwire
07-26-2008, 07:53 PM
going to do some fishing out of sosua in august probably around the 8th or 9th, if there is any intrest from others in joining this trip chime in!!!!

moshy2k
07-26-2008, 11:40 PM
going to do some fishing out of sosua in august probably around the 8th or 9th, if there is any intrest from others in joining this trip chime in!!!!

I would be interested if the trip was a 5-6 days earlier lol. Although the last time i agreed to go fishing in the DR I had TPdog banging on my front door at 6am WTF!!!! That bastard pulled me out of bed when I had just gotten in from After One at 4am and spent the last bit of my energy releasing a load in a chica at 5am.

bentwire
07-27-2008, 01:37 AM
I would be interested if the trip was a 5-6 days earlier lol. Although the last time i agreed to go fishing in the DR I had TPdog banging on my front door at 6am WTF!!!! That bastard pulled me out of bed when I had just gotten in from After One at 4am and spent the last bit of my energy releasing a load in a chica at 5am.

early bird gets the worm????,, i am a fishing fool, think i found the right people to go with this time,,, the is a differance from going fishing and catching fish

moshy2k
07-27-2008, 02:24 AM
early bird gets the worm????,, i am a fishing fool, think i found the right people to go with this time,,, the is a differance from going fishing and catching fish

I hear you BW,

I really like fishing, but get distracted while in Sosua with wingmen. I am stll a rookie when it comes to fishing, but I did pull 3 Salmon out of Lake Michigan on my first night fishing trip. Unfortunately, 3 is the limit per night :(. And of course the next 2 nights I couldn't catch my shadow lol. I am going to try and visit Tpdog this fall when they start running again. Maybe i will fair a little better next time. Hempstead won't fish because he is scared to break a nail after his high priced manicure I have done a few trips for Blue fish on overnight fishing trips and have done well on half my trips (when i dont get sea sick yuck)

Hemp
07-27-2008, 05:55 AM
i will never forget that morning for years to come!!!!! :mad: the shorty i was with was cursing TPdog out like crazy...we literally had just finished up and had fallen out sleep for about an hour or so. Then TPdog starts with his maniac OCD ways :icontd:

mean while im sure him and his boo had a great night with a long nights sleep prior to banging on our door at 6am.

TP is just selfish...lol

bentwire
08-03-2008, 07:01 PM
OK heres the low down,,,, going fishing with www.njoytours.com/
here is a pictrure of thier boat
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x133/bentwire/trip42.jpg

I do not know who this guy is but i blacked his face out to provide confidentiality.
this fish is a Dorado which was is what is being caught on the boat right now they tell me they are catching alot of these every day,, much different trip that the normal Mel Tours boat out of Purta Plata

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x133/bentwire/eee.jpg

I will be posting pictures in my report of this adventure and many others that i will do ( scuba Certification for open water)

Details:
Game fishing Half Day $75.00

Fullpackage boat tour gamefishing, GriGri mangrove, snorkelling and watersports $100.00

How to make a reservation?
Making a reservation is possible in two ways:
1. Before your holiday by email (info@njoytours.com). We are asking you for a deposit that can be transferred to our bank account. We than make a reservation for a specific day. As soon as you arrive, we will contact each other and we will plan your pickup. On the day of your tour, you will pay the rest of the amount.
Needed information for a reservation:
• First en last name
• Number of persons
• Adress at home
• Emailadress at home
• Which tour
• Day of tour
• Day of arrival
• Day of departure
• Hotel
• cellphonenumber to be reached in DR
• Emailadress to be reached in DR (only if it’s different than at home)
2. As soon as you arrive, we’ll meet, for example in your hotel. On that moment we will look what day is still free and you pay the deposit. On the day of your tour, you will pay the rest of the amount.
Al reservations can be cancelled by us in case of not reaching the minimum amount of people or by bad weather. We will try to plan the tour another day or we will offer you another tour. If that’s not possible anymore, you will receive your money back.