View Full Version : Introducing - CornHoleLover

ROVER
07-28-2008, 02:45 PM
How did you hear about our forum?
Link on other sex related web site

If a referral, through a search engine, or other please specify

Marital status?
Single & Happy

Have you ever known the pleasures derived from financially procured female companionship?

Have you ever visited the Dominican Republic before?

Do you have a special message for Jayman?

-----------------------------------------------------
Have you ever traveled to any other countries for mongering.

------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to add any other details.

Hi everyone seems like you got a nice forum here. I have spent considerable time in south america living there for 4 years and so if I can answer any questions I would be glad to and hope to learn some new things as well.

------------------------------------------------------

Jimmydr
07-28-2008, 02:47 PM
We are all ears.

Welcome

yayow
07-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Welcome !!!

Yes by all means shed us some light on your So. American experiences. Always willing to learn.

Ram
07-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Nothing like a good cornhole!!! LOL

Welcome to the board!

Tony Badabing
07-28-2008, 11:35 PM
You sure your name isn't jimmy......:confused: CORNholelover:mrgreen:

ROVER
08-01-2008, 09:46 AM
I work for a telecomunications company and I was their field manager. Most of my time was spent in Brazil, Argentina, and Bolivia, though I travelled for weeks at a time to most of the other countries.

I miss the Brazilieras.

Jimmydr
08-01-2008, 09:47 AM
I work for a telecomunications company and I was their field manager. Most of my time was spent in Brazil, Argentina, and Bolivia, though I travelled for weeks at a time to most of the other countries.

I miss the Brazilieras.

Well tell us about them places.

ROVER
08-11-2008, 02:45 PM
This board seems to have some good information on Brazil and Clombia. I could chime in on Bolivia and say that there is some excellent talent there. Yes they can go toe to toe with the Colombianas.

Though for reasons I do not understand the prices are much higher. Like $100 US an hour for a very nice chica and $350 to $500 is she has some notiriety like a local anchor woman.

I will say the service though has always been good. They do have a work ethic.